Topic: Beltane 2011 - ((Your Everything Beltane Thread!))

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-11 18:05 EST
BELTANE SETTING DESCRIPTIONS & MOOD Beltane Music Southern Glen during Beltane - April 30th, May 1st & 2nd ((Setting description. For those who cannot make it to the live events, please feel free to RP here!)) Beltane Masquerade Ball - Great Hall ((Those who can't make it to the live event, please feel free to RP here!)) What ARE you wearing to Beltane, darlings" ((Show off your characters costumes and fashion for this years event here!)) Children's Beltane Celebrations - May 1st, 10:00am until Dusk __________________________________________________

BOARDS, POSTERS, PAMPHLETS & WORD OF MOUTH:

Beltane Dates Announced! Nominate Your May Queen! 1st May Queen Nominee's leaked & vote, vote nominate! Call for Beltane Artisans & Entertainers Beltane is Coming! Early Morning Inn Ruckus April 16th's Current May Queen/King nominations April 19th current May Queen/King nominations May Queen/King nominations closed. Last chance to vote for May Queen/King 2011 is NOW! Welcome your new May Queen and Court!

HAPPENINGS ACROSS THE REALM & CITY:

Spring time in the Market Reserve your Booth for Beltane in the Southern Glen now! Saplings in the Sun The race is on! Oh May Queen, May Queen. How will I choose thee" Gypsies & Fire dancers & Tinkerers" Oh my! When in Rome The Badass vote Because some girls need more help than others. Last Minute Push

((Click the links above to learn more about Beltane! Have you written something for Beltane? Send me the link! Please! I would love to share everyone's fantastic stories!!))

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-22 23:10 EST
((LAST CHANCE TO VOTE FOR MAY QUEEN/KING!))

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-24 01:58 EST
((Beltane Children's fun has been posted and linked above!))

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-27 23:00 EST
((Don't forget! Festivities are slated to begin at 9:30 PM across the board for all nights, starting April 30th with Crowning of the May Queen, May 1st for lighting of the Beltane Fires both in the Southern Glen, and ending on May 2nd at the Masquerade ball in the Great Hall!))

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-27 23:18 EST
((The Calendar date of the 29th is incorrect. Crowning of the May Queen will be on April 30th as is stated in all the playables <3 . Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!))

The calendar has been corrected! Sorry for any confusion!

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2011-04-27 23:19 EST
((The Calendar date of the 29th is incorrect. Crowning of the May Queen will be on April 30th as is stated in all the playables <3 . Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!))

The calendar has been corrected! Sorry for any confusion!

((I LOVE YOOOOOU))