Topic: IFLCon 2015 ((OOC))

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2015-10-19 13:44 EST
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:24 pm Post subject: IFLCon 2015 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post IFLCon 2015

Dates: Saturday, October 24th & Sunday October 25th Time: All Day Location: RhyDin Convention Center (board event only)

The premise: Come check out booths for your favorite teams, vendors, and sponsors. Dress as your favorite fighter (past or present) and enter the Costume Contest. Take part in several team meet and greets, autograph sessions, and demonstrations. Get your first look at team gear before it goes on sale to the general public.

In order to make this happen, I need your help! Please send me: *Booth descriptions for teams, vendors (food/drink as well as items like t-shirts, keychains, decals, plushies, etc.), and sponsors. *Descriptions of team meet & greet sessions (like who will be there) *Descriptions for any autograph sessions *Descriptions for any demonstrations (ex: How to Throw a Punch 101 by Harris)

Alternatively, if you want to skip me and just edit the document in Google Drive, please let me know and I'll send you the link.

Team/players currently involved in IFL and previously involved are ALL welcome to take part in this. Want to run a retired fighters panel" Want to have your character sell the boxes of Top Flight stuff they have in their basement' Do it!

Questions" Concerns" Ideas" Hit me up!

If you want images included in your booth/event description, please send me the image url to include in the file.

I'd love to have characters and/or NPCs willing to participate in the following panels/seminars/events (or create your own!): *Women of IFL *Sport Fashion *How to Throw a Punch *Team League Strategy

Team Panels would be cool or team events/fundraisers/whatever.

SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY!

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2015-10-20 12:13 EST
Not sure how to participate in this? Can't think of anything your character might do a Con' I'm including some examples that have already been submitted. Some of these include NPCs

Feeding the Fighter (Saturday 12pm-1pm) Hosted by Mason

Tips and tricks for tasty training. There's more to getting in fighting shape than protein shakes. A cooking demo for putting the flavor back in protein-packed meals. Cooking stations provided by Delectable Delights Catering.

Feminine Wiles: A Workshop (Saturday 3pm-5pm) Hosted by Jewell Ravenlock

A hands-on workshop about using feminine wiles and appeal to gain the advantage in a fight. Topics discussed will include (but are not limited to): dressing appropriately for a fight, how to take advantage of physical contact with an opponent without provoking a sexual harassment complaint, and strategizing outside the ring.

Voodoo & You: Utilizing the Dark Arts to Secure a Win (Sunday 2pm-3pm) Moderated by Shaman Melvin Franklin

This panel will feature expert practitioners of the dark arts including Juanita Rodriguez of Bruja Personal Training, Master Koh Lang-Hsien, bareknuckle guru Evandriel Hollyoak, and Mistress Madalina Mordeva of Madalina's Tarot and Tae Kwon Do. Panel discussion will focus on the potential benefits and pitfalls of incorporating the dark arts in your training and fight strategies. Panelists will answer questions about curses, poisons, and potions and much, much more!