Topic: Secret Santa 2013: Notes to the Secret Santas!

The Unknown

Date: 2013-12-06 13:43 EST
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s620/theunknownrdi/secretsanta_zpsbfd5ddf7.png

NorseLady

Date: 2013-12-09 09:35 EST
Mandag, 9th of Desember

Dear Secret Santa,

Takk for the gift!

Did you handcraft the bangle yourself" Does it hold magic"

Oh! I suppose I should not make that first inquiry since I am aware of the various forges in this land and you mayhap give your secret self away. Howe'er, there are a multitude of magic-users in RhyDin so that information shall be just fint.

~Shy

Constant Smile

Date: 2013-12-09 11:06 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the fruit arrangement basket! The strawberries were wonderful and I know that I was not the only one to appreciate the gift! The sweet treats were a delight to eat and the arrangement brightened my day!

Thank you again,

Constance

Peaches

Date: 2013-12-09 14:53 EST
Dearest Secretest of all Secret Santas!

Diamonds are a girls best friend, even more so when they're from an unknown source. Paired with bubbly' I'll be saving this for the two of us.

Xoxo -

Peaches

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-09 19:17 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the beautiful flower. I have placed it in the darkest window where I live ....hoping to share its light with others.

Anya :)

Storm Ravenlock

Date: 2013-12-09 20:13 EST
Thank you Santa for the Chocolate and the Scarf. The Scarf will come in very handy and I had to threaten my Nephew with bodily harm to keep him out of the Chocolate.

;-)

Huh

Date: 2013-12-10 03:06 EST
Dear Santa,

Thank you so very much for the charming lollipops. Alas, I'm on a very strict diet- precarious stomach flora, you know- but did indeed manage to save one before my dog pilfered the rest. He's a horror. At any rate, I shall have fun torturing people with my sugary new mustache!

Yours,

Abby

NorseLady

Date: 2013-12-10 09:04 EST
Tirsdag, 10th of Desember

Dear Secret Santa,

Takk for the fantastisk Hnefatafl game!

This one is so much better than the one I have!

Truly, mine is nought more than a leather pouch containing dark and light stones. The board used is the ground during the varm Season and an old wooden serving tray during the kald Season. Naturlig n?r I am at Sea , I take the tray along during the voyage.

~Shy

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-10 12:25 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the gifts. I do not have many pairs of trousers. I will wear them when next I shovel snow from the back alley walkway.

Thank you again, Anya

Constant Smile

Date: 2013-12-10 15:08 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

You must know that one of the ways directly to my heart is through my stomach. Red velvet! My very utmost favorite! How did you know? I will make every effort to share these tasty treats, as I may be on a wonderful sugar high for the next several days!

Thank you so much,

Constance

Mairead Harker

Date: 2013-12-10 18:03 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thanks bunches! I guess I must have been very very good this year because I never got a fancy princess crown before!

Maggie Harker

Et Filii

Date: 2013-12-10 18:31 EST
Secret Santa,

I am honored"and humbled"by your gift. These are the nicest things anyone's ever given me.

With Most Sincere Thanks, R?

Kingsley OConnor

Date: 2013-12-10 20:04 EST
Secret Santa,

Thank you for the gifts! They were very thoughtful of you. I'm sure that my horse is going to love looking so pretty, too!

Sincerely,

Kingsley http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r297/Veyna_/TinyPinkHeart.gif

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2013-12-10 20:33 EST
Secret Santa, Thank you for the gifts. They will be enjoyed as I work or at leisure, in front of the fireplace::slight smile:: Again, thank you very much.

Rena

Edward Batten

Date: 2013-12-10 20:49 EST
Secret Santa,

A watermelon tent"

Really' This is my gift"

That...

...is...

...AWESOME!

Definitely something I don't have, and probably something that will get put to good use! Thanks for the gift!

- Ed

Storm Ravenlock

Date: 2013-12-10 21:01 EST
Dear Santa:

Thank you for the fruit and the pen. The pen makes a welcome addition to my office.

Storm Ravenlock

Dylan Preston

Date: 2013-12-10 22:11 EST
Dearest Secret Santa,

I LOVE CHOCOLATE. Nom nom nom. You've found the way to my heart <3 You kind Sir or Ma'am are welcome at my home for pie any time!

-Dyl

NorseLady

Date: 2013-12-11 09:34 EST
Onsdag, 11th of Desember

Dear Secret Santa,

Just i g"r kveld I was saying to Tr'st og Sjanse (my hunds) that I needed something better than a plastic bag in which to store min cards, letters and notes that I receive. Then hva is my next gift"! Tusen takk!!

Did you handcraft it' 'Tis quite lovely!

~Shy

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-11 11:41 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for the ornament. It has a prized place on the Yule tree. The carriage is on the hearth with small wooden horses that once belonged to someone I cared about very much.

Thank you for the reminder of the season. :)

Anya

Rekah Illyriana

Date: 2013-12-11 12:18 EST
My dear Santa,

You are supercalifragalisticexpedalicious!

Thank you for all of my gifts! I can't fit the babies in the boxes though. I probably should stop trying.

XoXo, Rekah Silverblades

Claire Gallows

Date: 2013-12-11 13:17 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the pretty bottles and the yummy smelling soapy bars. They smelled almost good enough to eat. But I promise I won't!

-Claire

Constant Smile

Date: 2013-12-11 13:54 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

This candle makes my office smell amazing! And the flavored lip balm is divine and just my shade! I think I will pick up some mistletoe and share it with everyone I see! I'll save a kiss on the cheek for you!

Many thanks,

Constance

Dylan Preston

Date: 2013-12-11 14:46 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

You must know that red is my color! I was needing a new set of lovelies to wear to church on Sunday. This will be perfect! And My Fiance really likes the mistletoe ornament. I have to go, he's pulling me away again!

Dyl

MC

Date: 2013-12-11 17:50 EST
Dear Secret Santa:

Whoever you are....

I will find you...

and I will...

hug you and challenge you to a duel to the (not so) death with the nerf weapons!

-MC

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2013-12-11 21:07 EST
Secret Santa,

Now I can snack while I soak::smiles::Thank you very much.

Rena

Et Filii

Date: 2013-12-11 22:00 EST
Secret Santa,

I wasn't expecting anything else after the Smith & Wessons. Thank you now for the Evan Williams. We'll certainly share at least one drink of it.

Cheers, R?

Huh

Date: 2013-12-12 00:18 EST
Dear Santa,

I was absolutely delighted by the necklace, thank you. The Alice in Wonderland theme reminds me of a friend who is very often missed.

Yours,

Abby

Mairead Harker

Date: 2013-12-12 06:27 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thanks for the big castle snowglobe and the pretty dress! I like blue a whole lot. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to ask my Da if he can build a playhouse like that castle for my little sister, Catie. Her birthday is on Christmas.

Thanks again,

Maggie

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-12 09:48 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the sweet reminder of love in this season. The fireworks were amazing. I have even bragged to Chen, that this was my favorite of the year — the night explosion. He planned to challenge that, but by far this will remain in my mind for the rest of my days.

Thank you Anya

Huh

Date: 2013-12-12 17:11 EST
Dear Santa,

While I enjoy all of the gifts- the mug especially- I would like to say that the note had me all in a tizzy! Silly! Yes. I'm so very full of whimsy!

Yours,

Abby

Constant Smile

Date: 2013-12-12 18:43 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

You know me so well as the dress is just my style, my favorite color to wear and fits like a glove! Your dessert that you made is so pretty to admire that I almost do not want to eat it. Almost! I'll be sure to take a picture of it before it disappears!

Thank you for keeping me in sweets and smiles, your gifts are a delight to open!

Constance

Storm Ravenlock

Date: 2013-12-12 19:31 EST
Dear Santa,

Thank you for the necklace and box. I am sorry for the late note, but I was unavoidable detained at the Valley.

(Net issues)

Storm Ravenlock

Ford Daniels

Date: 2013-12-12 19:58 EST
Hey Santa!

Thanks for the awesome gifts. Been out of town with no comm range, so I didn't get to write to you til today. Hope you're having a great week of winter fun yourself!

FWG Daniels

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2013-12-12 19:59 EST
Dear Santa,

Now I can snack before bed or after I wake up in the morning. And the tea cookies are great at mid-morning::smiles::

Thank you very much, Rena

Tenrowe

Date: 2013-12-12 21:03 EST

Dearest Secret Santa,

I'm thoroughly smitten by your most thoughtful gift. However did you know of my collection of jade?

Most Sincerely, M.A.T. IV

Claire Gallows

Date: 2013-12-13 01:25 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Doom & Company quite loved the treats and I LOVELOVELOVE this pretty new weapon. It is beautiful and is weighted perfectly in my hand. I don't know what a caroler is...but if they're dangerous and deserving, I am sure this will help.

Thank you! -CRF

Serah Farron

Date: 2013-12-13 02:46 EST
Dear Secret Santa:

o.m.g I cannot thank you enough for your gifts! They are just what I needed and are fabulous!

I would like to one day meet you so I can hug you in person! ♥

Serah Farron

King

Date: 2013-12-13 06:17 EST
Secret Santa,

I just got back from China and...damn, I didn't expect all this stuff! You're really spoiling me!

Thanks for the loot, Terry

PS. King King" You've been talking to Serah, haven't you?

NorseLady

Date: 2013-12-13 09:51 EST
Fredag, 13th of Desember

Dear Secret Santa,

Do not feel bad about i g"r. I have nei expectations about receiving a gift e'ery single dag, e'en though 'tis simply marvelous n"r that happens.

If you had seen my face a few minutes ago, perhaps you would have chuckled. My eyes widened and min mouth dropped open. I was speechless!

Jeg elsker begge halskjeder mer enn ord kan si!! Tusen takk!

Sincerely, ~Shy

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-13 11:25 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for the night shoes. They are so fun and I have used them already and are very warm.

I like the face! One of the fish wives asked me what happened to me feet when she came into the bakery. Her face when I made up a story was priceless.

Thank you! They are warm and cause many smiles.

Anya

Race Bannen

Date: 2013-12-13 13:11 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

You're awesome. Stay classy.

Mairead Harker

Date: 2013-12-13 18:45 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

I love it!!! Thank you! I can ride in it or drive the horses! My sister's going to love it, too! Maybe our brother can ride us around in it!

Love,

Maggie

Dear Silverbells,

It's ok! We have horses. Mama can hook them up and they can pull it.

Maggie

Constant Smile

Date: 2013-12-13 18:54 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Two sets of treats for the eyes, I am a very spoiled woman! The choker is beautiful and I adore the hairpins. Flowers that will never fade or die: these are gifts that I will truly cherish.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness,

Constance

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-14 15:52 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the match hand warmers, they are very lovely. I like being able to use my fingers.

I will be sure to confuse the fish wife again and have a good laugh!

Your gifts are most kind!

Thank you, Anya

Huh

Date: 2013-12-14 21:08 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

You've a wicked sense of humor. My bull terrier is currently wearing the t-shirt, if only because he seems oblivious and that makes me happy. I'm also overjoyed with the scrapbooking materials and the gloves. Thank you!

Yours,

Abby

Mairead Harker

Date: 2013-12-15 08:49 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you bunches!! Jingles is going to like having a friend to whicker at! The unicorn is going to have to stay at my Gran's for a while because he's going to need his own stall in our stable. He'll be happy and safe there, until he can come home with me, because Gran has lots of horses and all on her farm.

Love,

Maggie

Anya M

Date: 2013-12-15 09:43 EST
Thank you so much for delivering everything. It has been a delight!

Anya :)

Dylan Preston

Date: 2013-12-15 14:12 EST
Santa,

You've been awesome. I love every single gift you have sent. Do I know you? You sure do seem to know me! Thank you so much!

Dyl

NorseLady

Date: 2013-12-15 14:34 EST
S?ndag, 15th of Desember

Dear Secret Santa,

Tusen takk for the lovely jewelry!

Upon reading your note, I am na quite curious to know the meaning behind your theme. I could take a guess or two, although I am tenkning perhaps I would fall a bit short in attempting to solve the mystery.

I look forward to finding out hvem you are, for sure!

Sincerely, ~Shy

Mairead Harker

Date: 2013-12-15 18:44 EST
Dear Kingsley O'Connor,

Thank you very much for being my Secret Santa!

My little brother, Rick, is trying to figure out how to make a sandcastle like the princess castle in the big snow globe you gave me. I figure that will keep him busy at least until summertime!

Catie and I decided we're are going to take the princess carriage to the orphanage at Dragon's Gate, so the kids that live there can have some fun in it, too. We're going to keep it at our house, but it doesn't mean we can't share. I'm very excited about that because my friend, Shadow, and Miss Claire are planning big stuff for that place. Being kids, too, we can't give them a home and parents like they need, but we can help by being friends and letting them know they aren't all alone. Thank you for helping us to do something extra nice! Maybe you can come and visit, too!

Love,

Maggie

Rekah Illyriana

Date: 2013-12-16 09:19 EST
Dear Ms. Serah Farron,

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts! I asked Jasper move the bed so that I could put the inflatable twister in there instead. He told me 'Maybe.' I ate most of the chocolates and woke up in the bathtub. It was a good night.

XoXo, Rekah

P.s. Please come over sometime. We can have cupcakes.

Kingsley OConnor

Date: 2013-12-20 12:39 EST
Dear Morgan,

Thank you for everything! Honestly, I can't thank you enough. It was all so perfect, and the horse! She is sweet and beautiful - thank you!

Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas,

~Kingsley

Huh

Date: 2013-12-22 20:15 EST
Miss Dylan Daniels,

Thank you for making my very first Secret Santa a memorable one, dear. Do say hello if you ever see me flitting about the inn and I wish you and yours a happy holiday of your choosing.

Sincerely,

Abby Dekker

Storm Ravenlock

Date: 2013-12-22 22:48 EST
To Anya:

Thank you so much for the presents. Really brightened my day to see them.

Storm Ravenlock