Topic: Secret Santa 2014: Your Letters to your Secret Santa

The Unknown

Date: 2014-12-01 14:44 EST
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s620/theunknownrdi/SS2014/ssletter_zps57565acb.jpg

Constant Smile

Date: 2014-12-08 13:19 EST
Santa Baby,

Thank you so much for the teapot, cups and gingerbread scones! The cups are in my favorite color and the scones are a wonderful treat to start off my week! I suppose it is no secret that I have quite the sweet tooth!

Always Appreciative, Constance

The Redneck

Date: 2014-12-09 11:39 EST
Secret Santa:

Thank you so very much! Toting copious amounts of food around is a grip easier when I don't have to make the basket first.

Thank you!

Thorn.

Jackie Von Tombs

Date: 2014-12-09 17:26 EST
SANTA! You are THE BEST! This is PERFECT for the next Route 66 show this weekend, totes wearing it! <3 <3 <3 The PURSE!

Love, Jackie Von Tombs.

Clipped to the note, a Polaroid snapshot of Lil Miss Can't Be Wrong decked out in the outfit, black tights and red kitten heels, red cat eye frame sunglasses and bow in her black hair. One happy little goth-a-billy grrrl!

Desdenova VonTombs

Date: 2014-12-09 17:35 EST
Dear Secret Santa:

Thank you so much for the Nixie Tube Chess Set Kit. I'm already working on it, and I haven't blown the fuses and I'm grounded. I mean to ground, not like I got in trouble.

Your friend, Desdenova

Pharlen

Date: 2014-12-09 17:36 EST
To the Secret Santa who brought our son Desdenova the Nixie Tube Chess Set Kit:

You are an evil, evil person.

But we like that. Thank you. Desdenova is thrilled.

Jack and Pharlen Von Tombs

Rekah Illyriana

Date: 2014-12-09 18:56 EST
http://i.imgur.com/JsZvOnD.png

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2014-12-09 21:54 EST
Dear Santa, I just happen to have the book and the socks to go with the mug.

Thank you bunches.

Constant Smile

Date: 2014-12-09 22:23 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

A splash or two of this lovely spiced pear vodka may have ended up in some of my tea this evening and was a true delight! The sweater is perfect for cuddling up in with Cardinal by the fire. But don't tell on me that I said he likes to cuddle with me. ;)

Always Appreciative,

Constance

Aylin

Date: 2014-12-09 22:34 EST
Thank you secret Santa for the gift. I have never had something so lovely before.

It will be worn with much thanks. It is beautiful.

Senna

Date: 2014-12-09 23:22 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for the color-changing crystal earrings and pendant. You must know an artist loves all the colors of the rainbow, and now I can wear them all at once!

Thank you, also, for the lovely Thomas Kinkade painted box. What a pretty place to while away the time. I'm putting it in my studio as a reminder to take a few moments now and then to daydream.

With gratitude,

Senna

Claire Gallows

Date: 2014-12-10 11:59 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

This basket and everything in it looks good enough to eat! I promise I'll only eat the edible stuff. Thank you!!

Sabine

Date: 2014-12-11 00:48 EST
Dear Santa,

Thank you for giving things to warm me up from the inside out. I'm always cold, so I know I will get great use from your gifts.

Merry Christmas.

The Redneck

Date: 2014-12-11 07:25 EST
Dear Secret Santa:

Thank you for the lovely gifts, I'll put them to good use, soon.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Blessed Midwinter, Thorn

Jackie Von Tombs

Date: 2014-12-11 12:21 EST
Another Polaroid snap, this one with Jackie wearing the gorgeous rainbow hat and mitts with her Team Bob hoodie and jeans, sprawled on a rug with her younger brother and sister, all three surrounded by candy wrappers, all conked out in a most epic sugar crash.

Their father's handwriting on the bottom of the photo reads:

"Jackie's secret Santa: thank you for the quiet evening. It was appreciated. Also, this photo will be the perfect Xmas card."

Pharlen

Date: 2014-12-11 12:26 EST
I love the shirt, darling SS! I only have a few that I can reasonably wear to work, this will join them. The buttons and bag are wonderful, thank you <3

~Pharlen VonTombs

FioHelston

Date: 2014-12-11 18:32 EST
My dear Pere Noel,

Thank you so much for the lovely can of dirt. Potential indeed! Why, I am sure that I could think of at least a score of uses for it, including a relaxing mud facial, a play-delicious mud pot pie, or an economical way to achieve that 'smoky eye' look that's all the rage right now in the Post.

This being RhyDin, however, and that can definitely reading "Magic Beans", I have decided to take no risks. My son enthusiastically has insisted that we water it to see what grows. Trust me when I say, I did not fall off of the haricot vert truck yesterday. I agreed to the experiment, but have placed the can in the alley behind our building, well away from the Eye, just in case. I don't want the city map reading "Here be Giants," where my house used to be in the morning.

I'll keep you posted on the progress of that beanstalk. In the meantime, thank you again for the gift. I should also mention my great gratitude for the bonus gifts. Steve's "toot' jokes are a fount of unending mirth. And Raza's continuous stomping about the house in a pair of Steve's work boots chanting "Fi Fie Fo Fum' at the top of his lungs? Just adorable.

xxxooo, Fio

Aylin

Date: 2014-12-11 22:05 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the candles and warm blanket. I've used both of them in the winter here.

I lit two candles in the glen and sat under a tree with the blanket. I wasn't cold at all. The dancing light of the candles and the sparkle of stars reminded me of home.

You have been guided by the fates for such beautiful gifts. They are cherished.

Warmest thanks Aylin

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2014-12-12 11:17 EST
Dear Santa,

Thank you, thank you, thank you...for the candles and coffee, the lovely tealight holder and the jewelry.

They will be put to great use during the holiday and beyond.

Again, thank you.

Senna

Date: 2014-12-12 15:37 EST
Dear Santa,

You are really spoiling me with so many lovely gifts. The ballgown, gloves, hair pin and gauzy shawl will have me properly outfitted for the season, and thanks must also be given to your "helper," who clearly also has good taste.

It probably goes without saying that you hit a home run with the travel easel. I do like to wander in the Spring, and it will be nice to have all of my supplies tucked into one place and ready to go at twilight, when the light is most bewitching.

With gratitude,

Senna

Darcy Angel

Date: 2014-12-12 18:37 EST
Dear Santa babes!

Oh Gods I love all of the gifts! You're the best ever! If I wasn't married and if we're not related I'd be your wifey so friggin' fast! It's like you know me better than I know myself! The gifts will be put to good use for sure!

<3

Darcy Devin Huntington Shimmerscale the Awesomeness!

The Redneck

Date: 2014-12-12 18:56 EST
Dear Secret Santa:

The herbs and spices are perfect, thank you so very much!

Thorn

Storm Ravenlock

Date: 2014-12-12 19:28 EST
Dear Santa;

Thank you so much for the gifts. I know a certain sister that could use a mommy break.

Storm Ravenlock

P.S. I promise not to bring Ursi. After the last time, I don't think we're welcome at that spa.

Aylin

Date: 2014-12-12 21:01 EST
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for the gift basket, I will try to put it to good use. I've never seen anything like it before. The tools in this world and strangely wonderful.

You are very thoughtful and kind, thank you again.

Aylin

FinMack

Date: 2014-12-13 00:23 EST
Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for the presents. I will cherish your kindness and consideration. The flask is perfect and I love the blanket and cupcakes. The last were delicious.

Fin Mackenzie

(the handwriting scrawled in a child-like slant)

Darcy Angel

Date: 2014-12-13 13:28 EST
Santa babes!

Thanks so much for the paintball gun! I had a blast and made a new friend with it! Thanks for the snow ball blaster! But there's no snow! :( And mama won't make it snow. :( But I'm sure I can make my own snow some how! Just not yellow snow...Ewww. Anyway! Thanks again so much!

<33333

The Awesomeness

Aylin

Date: 2014-12-14 19:29 EST
Sabine,

Thank you for the gifts, they are very lovely.

Sincerely Aylin

Benjamin Piers

Date: 2014-12-19 19:52 EST
Secret Santa Claire, thank you so much for the gifts. They're much appreciated and the snow ball shooter is a lot of fun. My pet crows have stolen the slippers, they think they're the best nests ever.

Cheers!

Benjamin Piers

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2014-12-20 21:09 EST
Storm, Thank you so much for the presents. I especially love the figurine. It's has the place of honor over the mantle in my bedroom.

Again, thank you.

Rena.

The Redneck

Date: 2014-12-21 09:47 EST
Rena:

Thank you so much for the gifts. They're absolutely lovely!

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Joyous Gimmelootday!

Thorn

Dante Keltar

Date: 2014-12-24 01:02 EST
Constance.

Thank you for your gifts. I will use them.

Captain Dante Keltar