Topic: Winterfest 2015: Thank yous and Messages to Secret Santa

Katt Batten

Date: 2015-11-28 18:13 EST
Did your Secret Santa bring you a special something" Make your jaw drop in awe"

Feel free to leave a note for your Secret Santa!

Lucy Mitford

Date: 2015-12-14 19:00 EST
Lucy left a card in the Secret Santa cottage in a cream envelope, elegantly hand-addressed simply to 'Milosh.' The card inside was similarly handwritten in neat, elegant lines.

Dear Milosh,

Thank you for the lovely gift basket for the Secret Santa gift exchange. The wine and treats will be enjoyed by me and all of my friends this holiday season.

I hope we have an opportunity to meet sometime in the future. Or perhaps we will meet again in next year's Secret Santa exchange!

Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Cheers, Lucy Mitford

Aylin

Date: 2015-12-14 19:33 EST
After finding out who her secret Santa was Aylin was surprised. The surprise was an unexpected, but welcomed one. It took her all day, but she gathered a few supplies to make a paracord bracelet with a silver plate with the word Kaveri. She also attached a note.

Mr. Andu,

Thank you for the generous gifts. I have never met you in person, but I know you who are. It was the secret Santa that I come to know your name. It is a custom where I am from to give a gift as we come by a name to someone we meet.

Thank you for your gifts and your name. Kaveri is a very special word where I am from. The closest translation I found is friend, but it means more than just friend.

I have seen your kindness with others and now I have experienced it. Thank you.

Sincerely Aylin

Serah Farron

Date: 2015-12-16 13:42 EST
Dear Not-So-Secret Santa;

You rock! No seriously you really do! I loved my gifts!

I hope your Christmas is spectacular! ♥

Lots of Hugs! Serah

Josette Wheeler

Date: 2015-12-16 18:01 EST
Josette left a festive green box with gold ribbon in the Secret Santa Cottage for Lucy to find.

The card attached reads:

Dear Lucy, I can't thank you enough for all the beautiful gifts. Each day was a new delight and they were all so lovely, it warmed my heart. You are incredibly intuitive when it comes to selecting presents!

I will cherish the book always. The illustrations are unbelievable and the necklace is lovely and exactly something I might pick out for myself! I am so looking forward to savoring the truffles and champagne over the holidays. Your excellent taste in art definitely extends to chocolate and champagne!

The gorgeous scarf will keep me warm on those long walks home from the theater and the lovely mugs, teas and lotions will be heavenly when I am in the tub recovering from long rehearsals.

I have off from the ballet for the month of January, so it will be the perfect time to visit that truly beautiful spa. I can't wait! Thank you!

I hope I will be able to get to get to know you better and meet up with you soon so I can thank you in person. While you will definitely see me frequenting your lovely gallery, in the meantime, please enjoy these Ladur?e macarons over the holidays!

With Cheer and Gratitude, Josette

http://embed.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/y/tid/74840513.jpg

Rena A Cronin

Date: 2015-12-27 21:11 EST
Keirra, Sorry for the late reply-the holidays are a busy season for me-but I thank you for the gifts you gave me. I appreciate them very much.

My wishes that your holiday was a good one and hope the new year brings you good cheer.

Again thank you, Rena

Along with the note was a box: http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u519/renaacronin/redneck1_zps2d92791c.jpeg

And a note attached: I hope you can put these to good use