Topic: Winterfest Central 2014

Kris Kringle

Date: 2014-12-03 17:34 EST
WinterFest is on its way! December 7-14

Break out the holiday cheer, grab a cup of hot chocolate and get your jingle bells ready because it's time for Winterfest! There are many events during and even before the Winterfest week.

Contact Kris Kringle by PM if you want to help this year. If you have suggestions for events, let us know!

Pre-Winterfest events

Monday 12/1 through Thursday 12/4 - Yule Decorations in the Marketplace

Saturday 12/6 - Holiday Wreath Workshop at Matilda's Bloomers

Winterfest Events and Schedule

Sunday 12/7 through Saturday 12/13 - Secret Santa *** Your Letters to your Secret Santa *** Gift Deliveries

Thursday 12/11 - Snowdown Throwdown in the Glen Friday 12/12 - Bad Santa's "Nicely Naughty" Ball @ Ampersand

Saturday 12/13 - Governor's Yule Ball *** Yule Ball Fashion *** Yule Ball Charity Raffle

Sunday 12/14 - Rhydin Wonderplex's Snowball Royale

Throughout the week there will also be: - Festival of Lights at the Rhydin Museum - ice skating in the plaza in front of the Town Hall, where a rink has been constructed - caroling and wassailing groups throughout the city

((Watch here for links to Winterfest events! Post will be updated frequently and links added, so be sure to check often. ))

Kris Kringle

Date: 2014-12-08 20:47 EST
Ice skating in front of the Town Hall

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/3415/ePDz44.jpg http://imageshack.com/a/img540/8751/fKZiw0.jpg

Ebon Ilnaren

Date: 2015-01-01 22:50 EST
I would like to post a big "Thank You" to everyone who helped organize and/or participated in the 2014 Winterfest! Whether you posted or played live (or both), you made this Winterfest season magical and I truly appreciate it from everyone!

Thank You!

I have sent out icons for everyone who attended the Yule Ball, either live or "in spirit" by posting in the fashion thread. For the record, that came to 86 icons, which I think is just amazing. :D

I've also ordered icons for those who organized Winterfest events, and separate ones for those who donated IC prizes for the Yule Ball charity raffle and/or toys for Rhydin's orphans.

You are all wonderful! Thanks again!