Topic: 2012-2013 GAC Roster

FioHelston

Date: 2012-06-27 18:13 EST
GAC councilors are unpaid volunteers who collectively debate issues and provide advice to the Governor about the interests and concerns of the city.

Thank you to the following people, who have indicated their willingness to serve Rhy"Din on the Governors Advisory Council.

2012-2013 Governors Advisory Council (in alphabetical order)

Alain DeMuer " Civilian Apple Anderson " Baron of Seaside (Squire is Bayliss Cartier) Audrey Horne " Civilian Candy Hart - Civilian Caroline Granger - Civilian Colleen MacLeod-Fenner " Civilian Ebon Ilnaren " Civilian Edward Batten " Civilian G'nort Esplenade G'neesmacher Dragoon-Talanador " Civilian Icer Shimmerscale " Civilian Imp " Baron of Dockside (Squire is Lusatia) Iseult DeRomiano " Civilian Joku Shoyia - Baron of New Haven (no named Squire) Kalamere Ar'Din" Baron of Old Temple (Squire is Charles Blackstone) Katt Batten " Civilian Koyliak Simon " Civilian Lem DeAngelo - Baron of Old Market (Squire is Noah Shimmerscale) Marc Franco " Civilian Matthew Simon - Civilian Mur Ollavan - Baron of Dragon's Gate (Squire is Molly MacLairish) Rand alTan - Baronial Overlord Rhiannon Brock (Squire) " representing Matt Simon, Baron of Battlefield Park Vincent V.M. Smith - Archmage

GAC meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 9 PM RhyDin Standard Time (RST) in the Red Dragon's Great Hall and open to the public for observation. The first public Council meeting took place on Monday, June 13, 2011.

Meeting agendas and other information about the council can be found on the GAC Biz Board in the Governor's office.

FioHelston

Date: 2013-06-11 20:03 EST
((OOC)) I just want to say thank you to everyone whose awesome characters served with me on the GAC over the past year, since the last election. You are all gracious and amazing, and it has been a privilege.

As I did last year, I've ordered a little memento for everyone who was on the council as a regular member or alternate, and those icons are now in your character inventories. I think I got everyone - but if I missed anyone please let me know. I promise it was unintentional and I've ordered a couple extra just in case.

The following screen names were on my list: alain demuer apple audrey horne bayliss cartier candy hart caroline granger charles blackstone claire farron ebon ilnaren edward batten g gabby geko goldglo icer1978 imp issy joku shoyia kalamere katt kattria minx kheldar kimone kidd king koyliak ldybelial lem deangelo lusatia marc franco molly maclairish mur ollavan myria graziano nayun noah bird prlunicorn pslyder race rakeesh rand altan rhiannon brock silver starblade tasselhofl ticallion carter vinny yeardley owens

Thank you, thank you, thank you all. I look forward to more great play together in the future!