Topic: ((OOC)) 2011 Community Thanks

FioHelston

Date: 2011-12-17 14:28 EST
Our community could not operate successfully without the work of dozens of people behind the scenes getting things done. Whether these 'things' are keeping the servers running and managing the administration of the site, training and coordinating hosts and callers, managing calendars and announcements, tracking and moderating events and duels or simply working HARD to keep the magic of the setting alive and promoting interaction among members, one thing remains constant: their dedication to creating a world for all of us to play in.

There are scores of people on DragonsMark who do this, day in and day out, and often with little thanks. They give up their time and talent, often at the sacrifice of their own role-play, so that we can all enjoy our forums and chat rooms. Some of them have done so for years.

While it is impossible to recognize everyone who has contributed over the life of the site, it is possible to thank the administrators, callers and hosts who have labored this year so that we can enjoy a rich environment.

Tonight at the Yule Ball, Fionna will be announcing that the city is giving a special service award to those who have worked for RhyDin in various capacities, and dedicate the ball to them. What this really means is that we are thanking the people below. As an extremely small token of our collective gratitude, I have given each of them an inventory icon (artwork created by a member of the community). It isn't enough, but it is the best I could come up with. I implore you to take time, as you see these individuals out and about, to let them know how much you appreciate all that they do for us. (Also, it is not my intent to slight anyone. If I have missed a host or caller who has been active in 2011, let me know and I will correct my error immediately).

A huge THANK YOU to:

Administrators Amaltea Xenograg

Duel Callers DUEL Ahni DUEL Apple DUEL Averria DUEL Brig DUEL Buff DUEL Candy DUEL Ceriora DUEL Corlanthis DUEL Delphi DUEL Dris DUEL Druid DUEL Glo DUEL Gus DUEL Imp DUEL Jaycy DUEL Kal DUEL Kheldar DUEL Koy DUEL Lem DUEL Lilly DUEL Lily DUEL Mart DUEL Mia DUEL Misty DUEL Mur DUEL Porthos DUEL Rand DUEL Rekah DUEL Rhaine DUEL Rissa DUEL Roman DUEL Sai DUEL Sarah DUEL Sin DUEL Sparky Bot DUEL Tass DUEL Thorne DUEL Topaz DUEL Tormay DUEL Vinny DUEL Wyh

RDI and SEB Hosts RDI Amber RDI Aolani RDI Cherub RDI Eless RDI Falcon RDI Harold RDI Helix RDI Jeremy RDI Johnny RDI Juliane RDI Keaton RDI Kirin RDI Kitty O RDI Rayvinn RDI Risa RDI Scotty RDI Sugar RDI Taneth RDI Toby RDI Trinala RDI Vestra