Topic: September 2013 GAC Meeting Transcript

PrlUnicorn

Date: 2013-10-10 01:15 EST
Brian Ravenlock: Quietly he made his way inside, and moved towards the front to take his seat. SOme folders in hand, as he checked the time and then nodded to those in attendance.

Rhiannon Brock: ::Rhiannon took her seat at the council table::

Caroline Granger: High heels, smart dress, blazer - Caroline was, as usual, pretty well turned out. A keen eye could spot the curve of her midriff where the inevitable baby bump was beginning to make itself known - she still had a fair way to go, but she was definitely pregnant again. Stepping smartly into the Hall, she made a detour for a glass of water, and then thumped down into a seat at the table, offering up a warm wave and smile to those already there.

Rekah Illyriana: Rekah was camped out behind the podium, thumbing through note cards. Some of which had things written on them, others were merely doodled on. She leaned around and waved to the arriving council members.

Brian Ravenlock: A seat saved for Jenai in the front, as he set the folders down and adjusted his shirt and duty belt a tad. His radio turned down, as he looked about the room once more, and sent a smile to the Guv.

Tenrowe: He enters quietly, sits quickly, and drapes a leg.

Katt Batten: Bumping in through the door she enters with a folder tucked under arm. Soundless she heads to her usual seat. Nope not wearing anything special tonight. In fact the hoodie and jeans she was wearing probably had seen better days.

Jenai Ravenlock: Of course she'd been running a touch behind, but seeing how he'd been sweet enough to save her s seat, she'd gave a few apologetic smiles as she took her spot and whispered softly to her husband. A quick wink to more than a few folks. She'd have to make sure and say hey after the meeting.

Rekah Illyriana: She hopped to her feet and brushed a tangle back from her face with a smile..."We'll give people a few more minutes to arrive before we start. So, help yourselves to the coffee and I think we have cookies. But, I know we have cupcakes." A point and a nod to the refreshment table.

PrlUnicorn: ::Colleen slipped out of the ladies room and headed for the council table::

Brian Ravenlock: (s) "Well hello there, sweets." A loving kiss placed on that cheek of hers, "Want some coffee, or is that off limits now?"

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: Saffron nudged the door open with the end of her sneaker and caught it with her elbow, leaving her lower lip down in something of a wince. It may have had something to do with the leggy redhead that had, for their journey to the Meeting, been hopping on and off of her shoulders in a froggy-fashion. "Ag-uph—okay, Tock. How abewt we find a seat, okay?"

PrlUnicorn: Yer lookin' healthy, Caroline. ::She grinned as she settled into her seat::

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he strolled into the Hall and made his way to the side table to snag a mug of tea and a cinnamon scone, before heading over to the council table::

Caroline Granger: "That's one way of putting it," Caro chuckled to Collie cheerfully, glancing up as Rekah spoke. "Better than telling me I'm getting thick around the middle. I don't think my dad meant to say it that way, but that's what came out."

Jenai Ravenlock: (s)"Never off limits, just....less of Khelle says." She grinned happily at the offer of her favorite drink. (s) "Hello to you too. Sorry I was late."

Abby Dekker: There were so many smells. So many. A far cry from the dour chick that often inhabited that body, Tock simply seemed happy with that. One more frog hop, just for good measure, and the heels of her hands and the toes of her feet she skittered over to an empty chair and wedged herself between the legs.

Brian Ravenlock: Brian took a moment to smile to his wife, and fetch that coffee for her. An some cookies for measure, of course.

Rekah Illyriana: More waving to the newest arrivals, then back to studying her notecards.

Darien Fenner: ::disposable coffee cup still in hand, Fenner shouldered through the Hall's doors, holding one open for someone right on his heels::

Brian Ravenlock: Annnnd like that he was at her side, a kiss to her head and the delivery of java and cookage. "Here you are sweets, I'm gonna get seated at the table and get ready. See ya in a few." Folders collected and a kiss again, and to the table Brian went.

Rhiannon Brock: ::She chuckled:: Caroline, with as many children as my mother has had and delivered, I don't think she'd be that insensitive.

Katt Batten: Curling her legs under her she listened and watched folks pile in, the folder resting nudge between her thigh and the chair.

Brian Ravenlock: Blue eyes panned around for a spare spot.

FioHelston: She caught the edge of the door he was holding with one hand, a tall iced latte rattling away in the other. The journo got a quick smile.

Caroline Granger: "Speaking of children," Caro's grin widened impishly. "How's the marriage going, Rhi?"

Eregor: ::entering just in time to hear Caroline's question, though he just grinned::

Rhiannon Brock: Marriage is wonderful. ::She gave Caro a bright smile::

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: Once Tock had hopped off and found her spot under a seat, Saffron's shoulders rolled back, then down as she sighed in relief, twisting at the waist as she trucked towards the aforementioned chair. She waved one hand to Rekah, then the other to Katt as she scooted in to sit half-lotus on the chair, folding her legs up, then her tail around, with her hands on her knees. She might have left her tail's tip down to occupy the currying critterlady beneath the chair.

Brian Ravenlock: A warm smile for Caroline, and Rhi. Katt and Ebon, a salute to Fenner, and Fio and a warm smile for Colleen as well.

Rekah Illyriana: She was bouncing from one foot to the other. "Okay! Time to get this meeting started!" A quick snap of her fingers and a wave to Saff.

Jenai Ravenlock: She nodded, understanding, while she took the offer and slowly placed the cookies to the side for some coffee dunking quietly.

PrlUnicorn: They got the toddler twin test last night. ::She winked to Caroline then waved to the others::

Ebon Ilnaren: ::settling next to Collie:: (s) I hear congratulations are in order.

Darien Fenner: ::seeing as it was the first meet during this governorship he attended, the journo opted to wait until more members were seated before selecting his.::

Caroline Granger: Chuckling, Caroline flashed a wink across the room to the newly entered "Rerrygort" - yup, that was was sticking in the Granger family - turning her smile in reply to Brian and the others. "Would they like the baby twin test?" she asked Collie impishly. "I have a cousin who could do with a night off."

Caroline Granger: Her smile then found Ebon. "Depends. Is it congratulations when you're going to have two children in diapers?"

PrlUnicorn: ::Quietly to Ebon:: Indeed. Thank you. ::She didn't say for what::

Abby Dekker: Green eyes, one darker than the other, darted about from behind the holes in her lopsided cat mask. Rekah's finger snap sent her to crooning, a strange haroooolllph sound that rolled from her throat. Then there was Saffron's tail.

Brian Ravenlock: A seat taken next to Ebon, as he chuckled a tad. "Twins are a blast, literally."

Jackie Sullivan: Slipping inside, holding the door open long enough for Ben to follow after her. It sounded like they were just in time so she quickly finds a seat in the back with a grin to Ben. "We have wonderful timing."

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he looked over at Caroline next:: Yes....and so congratulations to you as well.

Rhiannon Brock: They do run in the family. ::She turned her attention to Rekah::

FioHelston: She consulted what looked like a wristwatch; then Fionna opted to sit on the sidelines, near Caroline, who got a wink and a flutter of the fingers circling the coffee.

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he looked to Rekah as well::

Caroline Granger: Meeting starting. Caro made an effort to look as though she was paying attention, despite the quiet snicker that broke free at Ebon's answer to her inadvertent comment.

Rekah Illyriana: "So, thank you all for coming. I apologize for the lack of meeting last month. I was trying to get my feet under me. But, now they're back."

Brian Ravenlock: "I hear it may be in the water, " said in reply to Ebon as Brian looked to the expecting Jenai as well. "It will be a grand spring indeed."

PrlUnicorn

Date: 2013-10-10 01:22 EST
Tenrowe: From his own seat in the back, he throws a smile toward Jackie and Ben.

Katt Batten: Brian was offered a petite smile in return but otherwise she was keeping to herself. Nothing out of the blue there, right"

Eregor: ::he nodded over at Darien::

Brian Ravenlock: Brian quieted and looked to the Guv, as his folder was opened. A smile for Katt on the sly however.

Ben Sullivan: "Yeah, we do." Snagging Jackie's hand on their way to find seats, though he lets go once they're seated. "Would've actually been on time if you'd worn reasonable shoes..." Flinching, anticipating getting swatted — and then his attention is on Rekah.

Jackie Sullivan: A bright smile and wiggly finger wave for Tenrowe then her attention swings ahead to Rekah. Still looking forward Ben gets a swift pinch to the side and a mumble in reply. "My shoes look fabulous."

PrlUnicorn: ::She spotted her husband in the audience and waggled her fingers at him before opening her notebook and taking up her pen in her laft hand::

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: Two little bobbing balls of light floated near the condiment table; one by the coffee, the other by the cookies. Then, whaddayaknow, the weird li'l fox-eared girl had snacks. She batted her cookie-bearing hand in response of Rekah's meeting-lack comment, already with a bite taken out of it. Soon, she waved it in Tenrowe's direction in greeting.

Katt Batten: Her eyes drifted around the crowd. Most were familiar faces. Some less then others but still known. Lowering her eyes she thumbed against the folder at her side.

Caroline Granger: Pulling her dictaphone out of her bag, Caro flicked it on, laying it on the table as she shifted to get comfortable.

Darien Fenner: ::upnods at Eregor and Brian, then snags a seat nearer the latter. After a subtle wink at his wife, he pulls out a tiny handheld device, eying it like an old friend, then sets it on the table.::

MC: Morgan never was one to get invovled in the affairs of the area. However he felt as if he needed to be here for the metting tonight. Hood pulled off he stepped inside quietly and drifted to the back of the room.

Rhiannon Brock: ::Unless Koy showed, Rhi was doing double duty for Matt and took notes::

Ben Sullivan: Tenrowe gets a lazy little salute from Ben too, and he hisses something under his breath to Jackie.

Brian Ravenlock: Eyes lifted to the door, as Brian nodded softly on seeing Morgan enter.

Tenrowe: He catches the little fox's greeting quickly, for he was already watching. He smiles at her.

Spell: Crawls out from under a table. "Who is having a birthday?"

MC: Quietly Morgan nodded back as well as sending a gentle nod towards Katt.

Brian Ravenlock: "You are Jesse. Didn't you get the memo?"

Tenrowe: An eye wanders toward the nearby Morgan.

PrlUnicorn: Bake a cake, did ya, Jesse" ::She peeked over at her::

Jackie Sullivan: Grins even wider at the whisper. "Now they're worth every penny."

Abby Dekker: She swiped at the tip of Saffron's tail, moon-eyed and a smile erupted from behind the mask when she eventually caught it. That tail's tip was placed in her mouth and it may have been endearing, but there was only so many 'aww's' in the world for a seemingly twenty eight year old woman stretched out beneath a chair. She listened to Rekah though. She smelled like sugar.

Spell: "Whut....Well, continue then. I will accept gifts and money." Climbs into a seat.

Timelost Sister: Azure stepped into the Hall and looks around for a seat, finding one near the back. She waved at Ebon and then at Katt, though the latter was little more than a finger-wiggle when she remembered that she was still pretty much a stranger.

Rekah Illyriana: "So, yes. Well, to rehash the last meeting-there was some talk about mapping the sewers. It's taking place. That's about the extent of that recap...And then there was talk of a dedication ceremony, Collie. Any updates on this?"

Brian Ravenlock: Brian raised his hand.

PrlUnicorn: Fionna, we can shift over if ya like. ::She hadn't missed her sitting on the *sidelines*::

JewellRavenlock: ::Enters and finds a wall to lean on::

Spell: "I was told there would be punch and pie." Frowning.

Rekah Illyriana: An upnod for Brian. "Yes?"

Katt Batten: Morgan got a brief little smile as did Azure.

FioHelston: Fionna looked up from whatever she was writing in her notebook, her lips pursed around the straw in her drink. She finished the slurp and lowered the cup with a small smile. "I'm fine, thank you." PrlUnicorn: The observatory and botanical gardens are open for hirin' 'n' registerin' students. If anyone has a suggestion regarding a date fer a grand openin' that be lovely.

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: "~Dedication, de-vo-tion, turninnanna night-time nennyode-Bworvworpb!" Saffron's weird mish-mash version of Dire Straits' Walk of Life was interrupted by Tock's mouth snagging the end of her tail. She sat up bolt straight, swallowing, taking a sip of coffee....and instantly regretting it as the hiccups started.

Jenai Ravenlock: Quietly waves, but is mostly lost in her coffee by making sure she drinks it slowly to make it last.

Brian Ravenlock: "The mapping is progressing, however in light of the outburst during the last meeting, I'd like to offer a more detailed update during a closed session if you'd permit, Governor. We can schedule accordingly with all of the members to assure attendance for those interested."

Ebon Ilnaren: I second that suggestion.

Spell: "Thanksgiving!" Calling out to Collie.

Brian Ravenlock: "Also, I'd like Isuelt to be in attendance as well."

Rekah Illyriana: She penciled something down:Date" Grand Opening" Fright Night-dates"Then she looked over at Brian and nodded. "That's fair enough. Do you all agree" And does anyone have suggestions for a Grand Opening Date" "

PrlUnicorn: Fright Night...Katt' Yer in charge o' that, no"

FioHelston: Her eyes ticked back and forth between the two topics.

Caroline Granger: Caro got out her notebook, scribbling in something about a closed meeting, and glanced up at the talk of Grand Openings and Fright Night.

Abby Dekker: Still, she held onto Saffron's tail like a trooper. It was fluffy and it moved and it deserved death. Such was the nature of things.

FioHelston: Three topics.

Rekah Illyriana: She just wrote it down.

Brian Ravenlock: "Looking forward to Fright Night, myself."

Rekah Illyriana: "Rewind: Okay. Grand Opening. When would you like to have the ceremony and opening, Collie?"

MC: "Fright night?" He murmured lightly to himself in the back of the room

JewellRavenlock: ::Chews on a piece of gum as she listens::

Brian Ravenlock: Notes were scribbled down, accordingly. First being the Grand Opening. His eyes shifted to Collie.

Steve Armstrong: Steve's arrival was quiet, with his weathered hands shoved casually into the pockets of hisgood jeansand stealthy progress made around the fringes of the assembled.

Spell: Sees the gum chewing. Stalks over to Jewell and holds up a hand. Both hands.

Spell: "Gimme. Gimme. Gimme."

Darien Fenner: ::pocket buzzing, he tugs his cell phone out and lays it in his lap. After checking the ID, he collects the device on the table and discreetly slips out for the moment, putting the phone to his ear.::

PrlUnicorn

Date: 2013-10-10 01:27 EST
Tenrowe: He glances again to Morgan, and spreads his hands in an "I don't know, either" sort of way.

Steve Armstrong: Fenner was give a lift of the chin and a quick smile on his way by.

JewellRavenlock: Uh...::Her mouth opens as she's confused a moment, bright pink gum clearly visible on her tongue. She starts digging around in her pockets before (thankfully) locating an unopened piece to hand over to Jesse:: That enough"

Timelost Sister: Her blue eyes blinked in confusion.

MC: He shrugged back to Tenrowe and just leaned back quietly.

Spell: "I accept...but next time, I ask that you be prepared." She took the gum, even with it insice its wrapper, and shoved it inside her mouth. Chew, chew chew.

PrlUnicorn: How's the twelth o' October look" ::She suddenly grinned:: Got it....Ninth o' November.

JewellRavenlock: ::Opens her mouth to explain the whole wrapper-business and then just shakes her head.:: I will try to be more prepared next time.

Brian Ravenlock: Nodding softly, "I like it."

Rekah Illyriana: "Ninth of November! Sounds good to me! "

Spell: "Good. The republic frowns on those ill prepared." Chewing more.

Rhiannon Brock: ::Rhi eyed her mother when the date was mentioned:: Are you sure"

PrlUnicorn: Indeed. ::She nodded firmly:: Ninth o' November.

JewellRavenlock: Republic" ::Curious tone:: Wouldn't want to upset whatever that is.

Caroline Granger: Caro paused, glancing between Mother-Collie and Baby-Rhi as the date mentioned was contested. She got the feeling she was missing something.

Spell: Presses a finger to her lips. Makes a small `shhh` sound.

Tenrowe: Eyes again to front, he straightens his back in a silent stretch.

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he looked from Collie to Rhi, then met Caroline's eyes and shrugged, feeling much the same::

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: She kept herself relatively still, save for the sudden pop of a hiccup or a belabored scarf down on some cookie. However, the fiber-optic-like filamentary 'fur' at the end of her tail in Tock's mouth started to light up, turning the cat-masked lass's cheeks into an impromptu discotecque.

Eregor: ::he just grinned at that date::

JewellRavenlock: ::Mouth forms a little 'o' and she nods, looking around to see who they might be upsetting and all::

Caroline Granger: She shrugged back to Ebon, catching the grin on Eregor's face. Okay, now she wasn't just curious, she was suspicious.

Rhiannon Brock: Alright, but when we roll a cake in, don't complain. ::She smirked::

Brian Ravenlock: "So the ninth, then?"

Steve Armstrong: Fionna was greeted with a light stroke of his fingers across her back, as not to draw her attention away but familiar enough to announce his presence before the machinist was dropping into a lean against the nearby wall.

Rhiannon Brock: The ninth. ::Rhi smiled::

Abby Dekker: "Nine!" Unaware of the lightshow goin' on in her mouth, she spat the end of Saffron's tail out and poked her head out from beneath the chair.

Rekah Illyriana: "I'll make sure it is on the official calender." She nodded and jotted something down. "All right. I will message everyone about the meeting on the sewers and extend the inviation to Isuelt.."

Caroline Granger: "The ninth it is, then. I have a month to find out what?s going on."

Ebon Ilnaren: It's not too soon and also after the Fright Night and Blood Moon festivities....so it makes sense. I'm for it.

Spell: "It's a sec~ret." Whiper, whisper.

Brian Ravenlock: "Game on, Ladies and Gents." Brian smiled, and scribbled some notes down. "Our family can't wait, honestly."

Tenrowe: He cannot help but watch the unfolding of 'Two Redheads and a Tail.' His expression whilst doing so is stuck in a lazy half-grin.

PrlUnicorn: ::She jotted notes. Food, charity events...etc.::

Rekah Illyriana: "Okay. Does anyone have any grievances they need to get out?"

Spell: "I see Steve!" Going from whispering to yelling. Dashes, trips over herself, stands back up, dashes more.

Ebon Ilnaren: ::hearing Rekah, he looked out at Jesse, expecting some sort of outburst::

Brian Ravenlock: Brian raised his hand.

Rhiannon Brock: ::Rhi's hand went up::

JewellRavenlock: ::She knew the whispering game, leaning in to whisper back when Jesse yelled and dashed off. She winced::

Rekah Illyriana: "Brian, then Rhi. Go."

FioHelston: She glanced up at the touch. She'd already known he was there, of course. She took firm hold of her glass, preparing for the charge.

Brian Ravenlock: Bri lowered his hand, in favor of Rhi's.

Brian Ravenlock: "Ladies first."

Rhiannon Brock: My mother might argue the lady part. ::She winked at Brian::

Spell: "Innocent maidens go first!"

Rekah Illyriana: She looked between the two and just nodded.

Brian Ravenlock: That drew a chuckle.

Steve Armstrong: "Hey there, Jesse." He offered the tiny blonde a one-armed squeeze of a hug.

Ben Sullivan: Ben's phone buzzes in his pocket; after a brief glance at the screen, he winces, pecks a kiss to Jackie's temple as he gets to his feet. "Be back in a minute. Take notes for me." And he slips out, just for a moment.

Spell: Squeezed and hugged. Let's out a squeak.

Eregor: ::smirking at Rhi's retort to Brian::

Spell: "Steve you really need to grow a beard."

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: "Ho thank >hic< thank god." She brought up the beleaguered tail-tip and tucked it in with the stacking of her legs, rocking forward with a deep breath....-Hey! Is that Samus Aran as Joan of Arc on her shirt"- and a slooooow exhale, to clear out the spasms. Once again, it was safe for her to sip at her coffee....and give Tenrowe a sidelong smirk before looking back to Rekah and the Early Festivus Airing of the Grievances.

Steve Armstrong: "You stayin' out of troub—...?" He glanced down at her. "I had one for most of the time you've known me, kid. Should I grow it back?" He appeared mildly amused.

Rhiannon Brock: Not so much a grievance, but a request. Could we have a current list of Council members published for the general public" Perhaps, the currently absent Mr. Fenner could help with that?

Jackie Sullivan: Glances up at the departing Ben. Her purse is opened, a small pink notebook pulled out, and she starts diligently scribbling something down.

Timelost Sister: She was trying not to stare at Jesse. It was difficult.

FioHelston: "Yes," Fio answered for Jesse. Or herself. Or something.

Spell: "It needs to be huge. Christmas will be here soon and you need to be santa." Then blinks. "Of course I have been staying out of trouble.." Lies, but it's expected.

Steve Armstrong: That amused look was turned on Fionna. He winked.

Rekah Illyriana: "Certainly. Will get that put out this week."

Caroline Granger: "I'd second that request, actually. It's helpful for the general public to know who they can approach if they would like something brought up."

Abby Dekker: She craned her neck to get a better look at the receiver of Saffron's smirk and the floor pushed her mask up just enough to expose a pale cheek. The floor was chilly and that was fine. When she looked back to Saffron and didn't see her tail, she simply wrapped her arms around one of the vixen's legs..and attempted to pull her over.

Spell: "I third the request, even if I do not know what has been requested."

Rekah Illyriana: She smiled and jotted a couple of notes down. "Top priority for this week. Updated G.A.C memberlist."

Eregor: ::to Jesse:: A public listing of who's on the GAC.

Brian Ravenlock: More notes were scribbled down.

PrlUnicorn

Date: 2013-10-10 01:31 EST
Spell: "Eye'm on the GAC.."

Darien Fenner: ::the journo caught the door on his way back in, edging sideways for Ben, mid-exit. Cell phone slid into leather pocket, Fenner hung by the wall this time, jaw tight. The fresh toothpick in his mouth was only moments away from becoming splinters.::

Ebon Ilnaren: No, you're the Governor's PR person. That's different, Jesse.

Spell: She didn't say GAC, she said Gackt. But that's how she pronounced it.

FioHelston: She continued to jot down notes for herself, tipping her smile down at her paper instead of up. Occasionally, she tapped something out on the face of her watch.

PrlUnicorn: ::She nodded and jotted notes then smiled as she heard Jesse:: We're goin' ta volunteer ya fer playin' an elf over't the orphange ta help out wit' the Santa fer Christmas. That work fer ya"

Spell: "I'm the voice of the governor. What Rekah says is law...or what I say Rekah said is law."

Spell: "Well, I do have the pointed ears." Pinches at her ears. "I accept this task."

Rekah Illyriana: "Okay. Brian,you have the floor...or something of the sorts."

Alain DeMuer: Alain made his way as quietly as possible into the hall, mouthing an apology as he took a seat beside Fio.

Brian Ravenlock: "Thank you. This is for Katt, just a quick question. Do you have everything you need for Fright Night, and if not what can we do to help?"

Steve Armstrong: Alain got a quick smile and nod in greeting.

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he nodded to Alain as well::

FioHelston: She leaned in to whisper something into Alain's ear, curling a broader smile when he appeared. Her eyes ticked up and back to him during the tale.

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: "Ohhh muffin." Saffron was Iron Wrapped in Cotton. She sank her weight down into the chair and focused in he interstitial tissue. She finished off her cookie by dipping it in the coffee, then took a good swig o' joe....and relaxed her leg a bit in the hope of popping Tock upwards.

Darien Fenner: ::the Baron got a stoic, sideways look that was extended to Fio before he eyed Ravenlock again.::

Rekah Illyriana: She glanced over to Katt, then over to the refreshment table.

Rekah Illyriana: Then she patted her stomach.

Caroline Granger: Offering a smile to Alain as he arrived, Caro turned her glance to Katt.

Katt Batten: She blinked over to Brian, completely surprised by the question. "Mrm' Oh..Everything actually is already prepared. I just wish everyone to have a fun time so if you can try to do that then I am happy. Thank you for asking."

Ben Sullivan: Ben's really not gone that long at all. When he retakes his seat next to Jackie, he glances over at what she's writing.

Brian Ravenlock: "Alright then, well if anything comes up. Just holler." Brian smiled.

Jackie Sullivan: When Ben returns Jackie lifts her attention from her pink notepad and slides it over to sit on his lap for him to read more clearly.

Rekah Illyriana: "Well, if you need any help...Yep, what Brian said...just ask!"

Rhiannon Brock: ::Rhi looked over as she heard Katt and smiled:: What Brian said. Last year was fantastic.

Abby Dekker: Tock chirrruppped and just crumpled back down. The Chair Beneath had become boring. Growling, she pulled herself out from beneath it and pulled herself into a crouch in the seat next to Saffron. Glacing to Katt, she recognized her, but that wasn't her, Tock tipped her head to one side.

Katt Batten: "I will remember that. Thank you." She smiled and dipped her head.

Alain DeMuer: Whatever was whispered to Alain, through force of will he managed to keep his expression level. Mostly. He winked at Fenner, smiled around the room at the others who greeted him, and returned his attention to Brian and Rekah.

Rekah Illyriana: "And since the holidays are right around the corner...I'd like for people to start brianstorming for Winterfest. But, that can be put on the backburner for a while...Anyone else have something they'd like to discuss? "

PrlUnicorn: ::She upnodded to Alain. Her brows furrowed a moment then a school unreadable expression appeared::

Katt Batten: She blinked and suddenly shot her hand up.

Ben Sullivan: Ben just glances down at the notebook at first — but then he does a doubletake, and after a couple wide-eyed seconds, coughs and closes the notebook. And doesn't give it back.

Brian Ravenlock: Winterfest....Good call, and notes were scribbled as he looked to Katt once more.

Ben Sullivan: Katt's a good distraction, so he'll listen to whatever important thing she has to say!

Steve Armstrong: "I'll think about it," he added to Jesse, belated, before folding his arms across his chest casually and turning his attention back to the others.

Rekah Illyriana: "Katt. You've got the floor."

Jackie Sullivan: Appears pretty pleased with herself while looking between Rekah and Katt.

Rhiannon Brock: ::Winterfest, Rhi grinned and murmured:: Can't wait to see what the Shanachie does this year.

Spell: Is currently at the food table eating whatever she can get her hands on.

Katt Batten: Really her mind was everywhere but now that she was thinking about it..."Actually I wanted to ask if anyone wanted to support Fright Night and donate things for prizes...I would greatly appreciate it. That is actually the last thing on my list." And normally she waited until the last minute to fill that out just in case..

Brian Ravenlock: "We'll take some of that action, Katt." Brian smiled to Jenai and looked back to Katt.

PrlUnicorn: Can do, Katt. Ya might also want ta put an ad out asking.

FioHelston: She made a note about prizes, nodding.

Spell: "I'll donate frogs!" Shoves a cupcake in her mouth.

FioHelston: Fionna raised her hand on the heels of that. "No frogs inside my house," she muttered under her breath to Jesse.

Katt Batten: "Already have once but I figured since it is getting closer I should advertise it out a little more." She blinked at Jesse. Froggies..She'd rather drop them off on someone in the middle of the haunt. Hehe.

Spell: "I'll keep them inside boxes...after I lick them." Huff.

Steve Armstrong: He snorted a laugh at that.

Jenai Ravenlock: She nodded from her seat. Of course they'd be happy to help out.

Rekah Illyriana: "So, if anyone wants to donate and help out with Fright Night, please see Katt! Or let me know and I'll pass along the word." Eregor: ::glancing over at Jesse:: Licking frogs....that explains a great many things. JewellRavenlock: That will give you warts you know. ::To Jesse::

Rhiannon Brock: ::She looked at Eregor:: Hey...not everyone gets a prince the first time they kiss someone! ::Dark brows waggled::

Caroline Granger: Taking a sip of her water, she rubbed absently at her midriff for a moment as she checked her watch, bending to pick up her bag and set notebook and dictaphone back into it. Time to go.

PrlUnicorn

Date: 2013-10-10 01:35 EST
Rekah Illyriana: "All right! Anything else? "

FioHelston: Her hand was still raised.

Rekah Illyriana: She squinted at Fio. "And now it's Fio's turn!"

PrlUnicorn: ::She glanced to Caroline and grinned:: Take care, Mum.

Ebon Ilnaren: Be well, Caroline.

Caroline Granger: Discreetly getting herself sorted, she nodded a goodbye to Collie and Ebon, rising to slip from the table as quietly as she could.

Saffron Jensen-Lefevre: She set her coffee cup on the floor in front of her, then put her chin in her hands and elbows on her knees, letting her ears track the commotion around the Hall.

Brian Ravenlock: "Caroline, be well. As always, it was pleasure to see you."

Steve Armstrong: Caro was given a quick smile and wave.

Brian Ravenlock: Brian looked over to Fio.

Rhiannon Brock: ::She waved after Caro::

FioHelston: Her eyes sparkled as she was recognized, and she cleared her throat. "The construction of the Aldwinian Embassy should be complete in early December. The people of St. Aldwin would like to open the doors of the Embassy to the Rhydinian people as the site for the Governor's Yule Ball this year."

Ebon Ilnaren: ::eyebrows went up, and he looked to Rekah::

Brian Ravenlock: Brian nodded in interest, and looked between the former and current Guvs.

Alain DeMuer: Alain looked aside at Fio, then back to Rekah with a smile.

FioHelston: "Symbolic of the continued friendship between both peoples."

Tenrowe: How grand that all sounded! He suppresses an urge to applaud.

PrlUnicorn: ::One red brow lowered as she jotted more notes. She leaned to Ebon and murmured something.::

Sofia DeMuer: Dark hair was twisted, braided, plaited back. A black blazer was on over her sheath dress. Arms crossed over her chest as she slipped deeper into the room, weaving through the crowd to keep towards the back of the room. A slow pace with no seeming destination.

Rekah Illyriana: "Oooh. I think that's a good idea. There could be a different location for the Governor's Ball each year."

Darien Fenner: ::well. That caught his attention. Again he studied Alain, though not expecting to find much. Years of practice, and all that.::

Spell: "I second the motion if there is punch and pie."

Timelost Sister: With another parting wave to her brother, Azure slipped out of the hall.

Brian Ravenlock: Notes were scribbled once more, as he nodded to Rekah softly.

Alain DeMuer: "I can promise both," Alain replied to Jesse.

Darien Fenner: ::find much explanation there.::

JewellRavenlock: ::Continues to chew and occasionaly pop her bubblegum::

Rachael Douglas: The scarred woman in black slipped into the hall, and unobtrusively procured a seat in the audience.

Steve Armstrong: His smile lingered on and when he eventually spotted Sofia, he lifted his hand to wave a greeting.

Rekah Illyriana: She rubbed at her nose and glanced around.

Gothrak: The tall man wandered into the building, looking rather confused at the large gathering but lingered in the back to see what was going on.

Rekah Illyriana: "Any objections to a change of venue this year?"

FioHelston: She caught Soph about the same time, and grinned at her with a wink. "Red Rover" she mouthed. Come on over.

Rhiannon Brock: No objections.

Ebon Ilnaren: ::he whispered back to Colleen::

Tenrowe: Himself sitting in the back, he throws a nodding hello to Gothrak.

Brian Ravenlock: "None provided there is a joint logistical pool in regards to security."

Alain DeMuer: Alain mouthed another word at Sophie. 'Jooblies.' Can-we-break-the-Rhovnik's-poise was a fun game to play.

Gothrak: Noticing the gesture he returned the nod with one of his own to Tenrowe then began scanning the crowd while he listened to the proceedings.

FioHelston: She twiddled her fingers, under the general line of sight, mischief dancing in her eyes. It was very hard not to laugh.

PrlUnicorn: ::She straightened after the quiet exchange of messages then shook her head regarding the topic on the table:: No objections. ::A wave of greeting was offered to Lady DeMuer::

Rekah Illyriana: She opened her mouth to say something, instead she just nodded and pointed at Brian. "I'll put you and Rhi" Ebon' in charge of that."

Sofia DeMuer: A flicker of a sly smile caught at Steve's greeting. Cool and effortless. Blue eyes then danced between Fio and Alain. Fine. She wasn't going to be able to stick to the shadows. She headed for the three but they were going to have to try harder if they wanted to break the Rhovnik cool.

Katt Batten: "Will there be snow?" She had to ask Fio that..

Sofia DeMuer: Her hand lifted to return the wave from Collie, tipping her head as well in a polite nod.

Brian Ravenlock: Brian glanced to Ebon, and Rhi.

Abby Dekker: She had taken to gnawing on the bit of shirt that covered her left shoulder, leaving the already dark material darker for it. Tock's heart was in it though or the garment would have already been shredded. Or wasn't.

Alain DeMuer: "We'd be happy to coordinate on embassy security for this event, of course," opening his hands briefly.

Spell: "There better be snow! and pie and punch!" She'd then crawl across the ground for a nearby table and slide under it. Poofing.

Rhiannon Brock: Sure, and I'll try to remember how to be a proper lady for the ball. ::She laughed brightly:

Eregor: (s) Promises, promises.

FioHelston: She chuckled in response to Katt. "That is up to the snow gods."

PrlUnicorn: ::She pursed her lips as something sank in and leaned to Ebon again::

Ben Sullivan: His mouth quirks a little to one side, and he finally slides the notebook back over to Jackie. Watching the discussion on the venue change intently, though.

Rekah Illyriana: "Brian, Alain and Rhi you all are in charge of coordinating the security for the event. I'm sure there's plenty of time to make sure things run smoothly."

Brian Ravenlock: Brian nodded to Alain, "I'm on board for that." Katt Batten: She nodded though just tiny bit disappointed. She wanted snow darn it! "Okay."

Brian Ravenlock: "Yes, Ma'am as you wish." Brian jotted some notes down in the process.

Jackie Sullivan: Happily takes her notebook back so she can flip it open and continue scribbling while listening to the discussion.

Sofia DeMuer: "Hello, darling." She slowed to a stop at Steve's side. A hint of her Southern drawl was purposefully allowed to slip through in a greeting to Steve but it only lasted through those two words. "Have our hearts made the night interesting or have they been on their best behavior"

Ebon Ilnaren: ::nodding:: (s) Indeed.

Rachael Douglas: Notepad and pen were withdrawn from an inside pocket of her black leather trenchcoat.

Rhiannon Brock: ::She winked at Eregor:: (s) Security. That means I get hidden weapons.

Eregor: (s) Pockets that are bigger on the inside....hold lots of things.

Gothrak: He looked around then shrugged before slipping out again.

Steve Armstrong: His smile widened humorously for the queston, earning her a laugh and wiggle of blonde brows. "Doubtful, but I'm sure they're trying their best. Good to see you, Sophie."

FioHelston: "Have we been on our very best behavior?" She whispered aside to Alain, looking alarmed. "Someone should have said something."

Rekah Illyriana: "Anyone have anything else to add?"

Brian Ravenlock: He glanced around once more.

Ebon Ilnaren: Not me.

Darien Fenner: ::pocket buzzing again, he didn't bother to check the ID this time. Putting his cell phone to his ear, he slipped out of the Hall.::

Brian Ravenlock: "I'm good."

PrlUnicorn: ::Collie's pointed ears pricked like someone nearby had used a dog whistle. She rubbed them and muttered something in her native Irish::

Rekah Illyriana: "If that's all. Then I'd like to conclude this meeting. And I'll have the updated roster posted this week."