Topic: Auditions 2015

Mataya

Date: 2015-09-06 11:12 EST
Applicants entering the theater by the stage door will be directed to the auditorium. In the middle of the stalls will be sat the producing directors of the theater, the director, and the musical director. At the front row is set up a lit table, from which application forms may be taken and filled out. A sign on said table requests that these forms be returned as promptly as possible.

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet):

Name (inc. title):

Address:

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details):

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed"

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any):

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any):

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details):

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met.

The structure of the Theater Company auditions will be as follows - group warm ups, followed by individual dance, singing, and acting interviews. They will be asked to learn and repeat one dance routine, perform one pre-prepared song, and one pre-prepared scene.

Applicants for the positions in the Repertory Company will be interviewed individually. They will be asked to perform a prepared audition piece of their own choosing, and sight-read and perform a monologue chosen by the in-house director.

Applicants for positions in the Ballet Troupe will be invited back to audition with Anthony and Anastasia De Luca. There will be set pieces, as well as a solo and group audition.

((OOC Note - The Shanachie Theater Companies and House Band are intended to be a platform for players to expand their horizons among the community. Applications can be considered to be successful if made. Regular play, in forums and/or live, would be very much appreciated where time permits. Player's names will be attached to the pertinent productions in varying roles, unless they specifically state otherwise. Please note, if you are currently on the Roll Call of the Shanachie's Companies, you will need to add your details to this thread, or contact me or Tony De Luca directly, to keep that place in the Shanachie line up. In light of the last couple of years experience at this, I am also adding that should your character join the Shanachie and then do absolutely nothing - play in the rooms, post on the boards, etc - for an extended period of time, I will remove your character from the roll call.))

Ben Gates

Date: 2015-09-06 12:19 EST

Company Applied for : Theater

Name (inc. title): Ben Gates

Address: 1315 Mockingbird LN Rhy'din

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): NYSPA, Julliards, UC Irvine

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): I've been with the Shan since it's opening.

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No No

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met.

Ryan Garabedian

Date: 2015-09-06 13:09 EST
Company Applied for : Orchestra - Piano

Name (inc. title): Ryan Garabedian

Address: 410 Peachtree St Atlanta GA

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Trained classical pianist Roxford School of Music. Trained in jazz and contemporary/musical theater University of Georgia. High school musicals, teaching various techniques

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Main piano, Shanachie for past two years, teaching various techniques, performing the main piano/organ work for local churches and theaters in and around Atlanta

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No I do not.

Lirssa Sarengrave

Date: 2015-09-06 14:28 EST
The form was a little intimidating, but Lirssa saw that they actors were paid and that made it very appealing: not having to find her own shows or try to set up impromptu performances in the Marketplace. The worst that could happen is she wouldn't be picked. So, she fills the form out the best she can.

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Theater

Name (inc. title): Lirssa Redbane Sarengrave al Amat

Address: Motley Moxie, Bravo Port, Stars End, or The Eye in West End

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" Self employed, but two days at the most

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Trained in acrobatics, contortion, dance, and improvisation since a child. No formal training.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Played Liesl in Shanachie Theatre presentation of The Sound of Music.

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): No

(Edited Add)

Prepared song: "On My Own" from Les Miserables Prepared scene: Act IV from Pygmalion, Eliza confronts Professor Higgins

Jonathan Granger

Date: 2015-09-06 15:10 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Shanachie Repertory Company

Name (inc. title): Jonathan Granger

Address: Maple Grove Manor, Rhy'Din City

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): None

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): See attached resume

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): No

Attached was the following resume, which listed Jon's chief accomplishments over the years:

Filmography Triple Dark - Owen - 2009 (Academy Award Nomination for Best Actor) A Murder of Crowes - Charlie Dekker - 2011 Fifty Shades of Grey - Christian Grey - 2012 Fifty Shades Darker - Christian Grey - 2013 Swan Song - Joseph James - 2013 (Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama; BAFTA Leading Actor Award, Academy Award for Best Actor) Fifty Shades Freed - Christian Grey - 2014

Television Law and Order - Sam English - 2008 (Guest Role) NCIS - Todd Winspear - 2008 (Guest Role) One Life to Live - Chad Grimes - 2008-2010 (Recurring Role)

Theater Numerous theater productions, both on Earth and Rhy'Din. Best known for dramatic and Shakespearean roles. Shanachie Repertory Company - 2011-2015

Jon's prepared scene is Alfred Doolittle's Speech from Pygmalion. ((Audition posted here: No Shakespeare!))

Kruger

Date: 2015-09-06 15:11 EST
Applicants entering the theater by the stage door will be directed to the auditorium. In the middle of the stalls will be sat the producing directors of the theater, the director, and the musical director. At the front row is set up a lit table, from which application forms may be taken and filled out. A sign on said table requests that these forms be returned as promptly as possible.

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Repertory

Name (inc. title): Kruger 'The Anvil' Allen Actor

Address: Currently upstairs from Kruger's Exotic Weapons Armor n'Leather.

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): 2015 member of Shanachie Repertory

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Baptista Minola - The Taming of the Shrew George Kittredge - The Philadellphia Story Dr. Watson - The Hound of the Baskervilles Sir Thomas Erpingham - Henry V Felix Ungar - The Odd Couple Nick Bottom " A Midsummer Night's Dream

The structure of the Theater Company auditions will be as follows - group warm ups, followed by individual dance, singing, and acting interviews. They will be asked to learn and repeat one dance routine, perform one pre-prepared song, and one pre-prepared scene.

Applicants for the positions in the Repertory Company will be interviewed individually. They will be asked to perform a prepared audition piece of their own choosing, and sight-read and perform a monologue chosen by the in-house director.

Applicants for positions in the Ballet Troupe will be invited back to audition with Anthony and Anastasia De Luca. There will be set pieces, as well as a solo and group audition.

((OOC Note - The Shanachie Theater Companies and House Band are intended to be a platform for players to expand their horizons among the community. Applications can be considered to be successful if made. Regular play, in forums and/or live, would be very much appreciated where time permits. Player's names will be attached to the pertinent productions in varying roles, unless they specifically state otherwise. Please note, if you are currently on the Roll Call of the Shanachie's Companies, you will need to add your details to this thread, or contact me or Tony De Luca directly, to keep that place in the Shanachie line up. In light of the last couple of years experience at this, I am also adding that should your character join the Shanachie and then do absolutely nothing - play in the rooms, post on the boards, etc - for an extended period of time, I will remove your character from the roll call.))

Kruger came dressed for the role he'd chosen to use as his audition piece. There were advantages to being a maker of weapons and armor when it came to military roles. He handed off a page to one of the other applicants who would read their lines off stage before taking center stage himself.

Messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king. King Leonidas: ] "Earth and water?" Messenger: Madman! You're a madman! King Leonidas: Earth and water" You'll find plenty of both down there. Messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger! King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same! Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness! King Leonidas: Madness...? King Leonidas: This is Sparta!

Once he'd finished his scene, Kruger looked out at the seats in the auditorium found a silhouette that he thought he recognized. An epic grin flashed across his face if only for a moment while he waited for the sight reading piece to be provided to him. Slowly he unfastened the armor and set aside shield and sword, not wanting his current costume to have an influence on the new piece.

Yasmin

Date: 2015-09-06 15:50 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Theater/Repertory

Name (inc. title): Yasmin

Address: Please send all fan mail to: DJ Zazzy Yas, WHAM! 101.1FM Studio, Marketplace District. ;)

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application" Totally awesome shapeshifter. No hair, makeup, or prosthetics necessary. I got this.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None. Like I said, I got this.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Master/apprentice style training for stage performance.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Current radio station disc jockey for WHAM! 101.1 FM. Previous member of the Shanachie Theater "Theater Company' Season 2014-2015. Professor Vincent Harris-Fawkes in "Getting Over Alyson' 2014.

Do you have any criminal convictions? None that I am aware of...

Arandir

Date: 2015-09-06 16:08 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Shanachie Theater Company

Name (inc. title): Arandir

Address: 743 Dragon's Heart Lane

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): No formal training

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Shanachie Theater Company 2014-2015 Season Mama Mia - Sky Miracle on 34th Street - Fred Gaily Fiddler on the Roof - Motel Kamzoil The Sound of Music - Rolf Spamalot - Patsy/Mayor of Finland/1st Guard

- For his prepared song, Arandir chose: "Empty Chairs At Empty Tables" from Les Miserables.

- For his prepared scene, he chose: "We Are the Republic," also from Les Miserables.

Josh Stuart

Date: 2015-09-06 18:25 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Theater

Name (inc. title): Josh Stuart

Address: Cedar Lodge at Maple Grove Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): - Voice and Dance Lessons - Drama Club - Two years of Drama and Music at Tirisano School for the Arts - Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theater from Rhydin University

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): - Numerous theater productions from grade school through college - Shanachie Theater Company - 2013-2015

Prepared Song: "Maria" from West Side Story. Prepared Scene: Tony's monologue from West Side Story.

Carina Cox

Date: 2015-09-06 18:46 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Repertory and Theater

Name (inc. title): Carina Cox

Address: 743, Dragon's Heart Lane

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None - currently employed at the Shanachie Theater

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Two years' study of Dramatic Arts at Westbourne College; four years study of Theater and Dramatic Arts at Rhy'Din University, culminating in a first-class honors degree

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Various college and university productions; Shanachie Repertory Company member 2014-2015

Repertory; Prepared monologue - Henrietta Iscariot's No parent should have to bury a child ..., from The Last Days of Judas Iscariot

Theater; Prepared scene - Nancy's confrontation with Sykes, from Oliver!

Prepared song - Maybe This Time, from Cabaret

Mairead Harker

Date: 2015-09-06 21:57 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Theater/Repertory

Name (inc. title): Miss Mairead Harker

Address: Harkers' Island

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): I'm in good health. I am nine years old, I need more sleep than some grown people.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" My school, Harker's Academy, arranged a tutor for me for last season. They are willing to do the same this season since the theater management was agreeable to that arrangement.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): 4 years of ballet lessons at New Haven Dance Academy. 2 years of piano and 1 yr music theory. 1 year voice lessons Several years of lessons and training with blades and a staff.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Played the role of Peter Pan in New Haven Dance Academy's 2012 recital. Played Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" at Harker's Academy for the 2013 production. Performed as part of a magic act for Children's Day in 2012 and 2013.

2013-2014 Shanachie Theater season: Susan Waverly in "White Christmas." Narrator Two for "Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Dorothy in "Wicked" Annie in "Annie"

2014-2015 Shanachie Theater season: Dinah Lord in "The Philadelphia Story" Susan Walker in "Miracle on 34th Street; The Musical" Mary in "The Secret Garden" Brigitta in "The Sound of Music" Peasblossom in "Midsummer Night's Dream.

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): No!

Maggie had prepared the following for her auditions:

Theater Company Song: "Defying Gravity" from "Wicked"

For her prepared scene, she chose Helena's monologue from "Midsummer Night's Dream:

HELENA: How happy some o'er other some can be! Through Athens I am thought as fair as she. But what of that' Demetrius thinks not so; He will not know what all but he do know. And as he errs, doting on Hermia's eyes, So I, admiring of his qualities. Things base and vile, holding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. Nor hath Love's mind of any judgment taste; Wings, and no eyes, figure unheedy haste. And therefore is Love said to be a child, Because in choice he is so oft beguiled. As waggish boys in game themselves forswear, So the boy Love is perjured everywhere. For ere Demetrius looked on Hermia's eyne, He hailed down oaths that he was only mine; And when this hail some heat from Hermia felt, So he dissolved, and show'rs of oaths did melt. I will go tell him of fair Hermia's flight. Then to the wood will he to-morrow night Pursue her; and for this intelligence If I have thanks, it is a dear expense. But herein mean I to enrich my pain, To have his sight thither and back again.

Repertory Company The Lady of Shalott, a poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Josette Wheeler

Date: 2015-09-06 23:52 EST
Josette felt terrible about keeping such a huge secret from Isaac. The audition form was tucked away and kept hidden until her brother was safely on stage at the carnival. She was determined to pursue her passion despite his perception of her physical limitations. Her wish was still out there in the cosmos after all, and Josette was eternally hopeful.

Her hand started to tremble slightly when she came to the medical history question. Visions of dashed dreams of becoming an "toile flashed before her. Josette lingered over this question for a long time and she debated what to write. She did not wish to lie, yet she was no longer willing to let herself be defined by a diagnosis on paper. She knew if she continued to live that way, without at least trying to return to her passion, she'd always regret it. With a deep breath, she began to fill out the form.

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Ballet

Name (inc. title): Josette Wheeler

Address: Temporarily staying with her brother at The Crossroads Carnival. Currently seeking a more permanent residence in Rhy'Din.

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application' Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details): Yes. Josette's medical history is rather complicated. As a child she was diagnosed with a unique cellular disorder that left doctors on the earth realm scratching their heads. She would be happy to discuss her current condition with the ballet directors and does not believe it will currently affect her ability to train orher performance.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Joined the Paris Opera Ballet school at age 10. Became a member of the corps de ballet at age 16 as a quadrille and despite many challenges, quickly moved up the ranks to coryph"e, on to sujet, and then to premi're danseuse. At age 19 she was one of the youngest members of the company about to be named "toile after her debut as Juliet, but was unable to continue with the company due to health complications. Josette is also an accomplished cellist. Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any):A few of her previous roles of note include: Giselle, Cinderella, Marie/Clara in The Nutcracker, Second Shade in La Bayad're, Dew Drop in The Nutcracker, and Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): No.

After the form was filled out, Josette exhaled and knew the hard part was yet to come. She began training daily for hours at a time in secret.

She worked on her Second Shade variation from La Bayad're. Determined to nail the opening cabriole-chass" sequence, it surprised her how it all came flooding back to her as her muscles remembered and guided her through the steps.

When the time for her audition came, Josette smiled, poised to give herself over to the music and the moment. Whatever happened, she'd know she'd given her all. She suddenly realized how fitting it was that the variation she chose blurred the line between reality and a dream.

Jamie Willis

Date: 2015-09-08 08:24 EST

Name (inc. title): James Willis

Address: 14, Devils Drive

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" Currently employed by the Shanachie Theater

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): see resume

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): see resume

By now a two year veteran of the Shanachie Classical Ballet Troupe, Jamie displayed very few nerves as he waited with the other ballet hopefuls to audition. He knew Tony, Anya, and Irina well enough not to be intimidated, which was why he'd been brave enough to prepare a challenging solo piece to perform. Albrecht's Variation in Act Two of Giselle could be punishing on a dancer, but Jamie felt confident enough these days that, even if he messed up, he'd be able to carry on. He hoped.

Annabeth Caldwell

Date: 2015-09-08 22:14 EST
Annabeth filed her way into the auditorium prepared for a long day of auditioning. She was ready to sing, dance, and perform. She had her chosen scene memorized, and was running over it in her head to calm down the butterflies camped in her stomach. She was as ready as she would ever be.

Glancing down at the application in her hand she looked over it carefully to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): Theater and Repertory

Name (inc. title): Miss Annabeth Caldwell

Address: Currently at the Red Dragon Inn room 55.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): I studied Drama at East Tennessee State University for four years and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Performing Arts.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): I have been acting in amateur theatre since I was four years old (this includes musicals). I have also written scripts that have been produced for amateur theater since high school. I have also had bit parts in radio and local television commercials after graduation.

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): NO

It all appeared to be in order. Her dream was standing before her it was time to go grab it.

Eregor

Date: 2015-09-09 17:00 EST
Company Applied for: Theater / Repertory

Name (inc. title): Eregor

Address: Gardenhome, on the road just south of Rhy'din

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application" No.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): BFA in Acting from DePaul University, numerous workshops and single-semester or summer programs elsewhere (including two years at the Imperial Terran Academy's musical theater graduate program and a double-semester course in stage combat)

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): (film) Bran Linden, Getting Over Alyson released 2014; (TV) Buddy Baker, Animal Man 2013-2018; Elder Gale Sins Unforgiven 2019-2021; (stage) various roles on straight drama and musicals on Earth and other worlds; member of the Shanachie Theater Company 2013-2015

Do you have any criminal convictions" No. (Although I am considered an Enemy of the Cyberiad, but I consider that an honorable title.)

Theater - Prepared song: "Race You to the Top of the Morning" from the musical of The Secret Garden Theater - Prepared scene: Harold Hill's monologue from The Music Man

Repertory - Prepared scene: Trinculo's speech from The Tempest (Act II, Scene II)

Doran Ilnaren

Date: 2015-09-09 18:15 EST
Company Applied for: Theater/Repertory

Name (inc. title): Doran Ilnaren

Address: Stardreamer Manor, just north of the city

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application" Well, I'm 14, but I'll be 15 in spring and my voice has settled. Also, I'm an empath, but I'm on top of it.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed" None.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Some school shows at Harker Academy, and I've been watching from the wings a lot.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): As above, plus I've been a guest performer for the Shanachie this past season, in both Theater and Rep companies: - Dickon, The Secret Garden - Friedrich, The Sound of Music - Cobweb, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Do you have any criminal convictions" No.

Audition Pieces (Theater Company - song): "Momma, Look Sharp", 1776 (Theater Company - scene): Ellard Simms' monologue from Act 1, scene 2 of The Foreigner (with another applicant as Charlie, physically acting that part) Don't tell me you've never seen a knife. Knife. That's a knife. Use it to cut things. Cut things. (Mimes) Like - ham. If we had some ham. Or bacon, or sump'm. I can't believe you don't -. (Looks around for help. There is none.) Or butter. If we had some butter, you could use it to spread it on - . You don't really need it. No, you don't need it. (Demonstrating.) Put it down.

Bad Uh - . (Charlie now holds a spoon.) Yeah, now that's your spoon. Use that to put sugar in your coffee, if you had some sugar, here. And you had some coffee - shoot. I don't really know why we got all these things. But your fork - man, I wish somebody else'd help you with this, 'cause I don't know anything, but - I think that your fork - your fork'd be the main thing you'd use. 'Cause you got your eggs, and you got your grits. Y'see" Eat 'em with a fork, just like we been doin'. Can - you - say - 'fork'" 'Faw-werk'? 'Faw-werk.' Two parts. 'Faw-werk.' . . . Right. Put 'em together. 'Faw-werk' . . .Good! That was great!'(Repertory Company, prepared scene): Boy's speech from Act 3, scene 2 of The Tempest

Anya De Luca

Date: 2015-09-10 11:21 EST
Though last year she had been too pregnant to even consider re-auditioning, Anya did feel keenly the ever-present potential for accusations of nepotism that could arise from the simple fact of her being his wife. Not to mention, of course, her enforced break from dancing for several months which had left her confidence a little battered. She had worked hard to get back into shape, and the last thing she needed was someone saying she was only in the troupe because she was sleeping with Tony.

Dressed like the professional she was - which, being ballet, involved several layers of warm wool on top of everything else - she went through the group audition quietly in the back, careful not to draw attention to herself until it came her turn to perform a solo piece. And her chosen solo piece was a variation on the dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, a more mature performance than the youthful displays she had put on in the past.

Name (inc. title): Mrs. Anastasia De Luca

Address: Juniper Cottage, Wish Lane

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): 7 years of training at the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet, St Petersburg; a further 2 years of apprenticeship with the Mariinsky Ballet

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Various corps de ballet and soloist credits with ballet troupes such as the San Francisco Ballet, the New York Ballet Troupe, the Royal Ballet in England, and the Bolshoi Ballet; member of the Shanachie Classical Ballet troupe 2013-2015

Dru Granger

Date: 2015-09-12 07:26 EST
Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet): The Shanachie Theater Company

Name (inc. title): Drusilla Granger

Address: Cedar Lodge, Maple Grove

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): No official training

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Member of the Shanachie Theater Company 2013 - 2015

Just as with last year, Dru's audition carried with it a post-script with a list of dates during which she would not be available to perform - a longer list than last year, but then, last year, she hadn't been married and of age in her home country of Tirisano. Responsibilities beckoned.

She had definitely improved in the last couple of years, daring her own voice to sing Home, from Beauty and the Beast, as her audition song. Her audition monologue, however, caused her a few restless nights - she eventually ended up attempting comedy as Mabel Chiltern from An Ideal Husband.

"Well, Tommy has proposed to me again. Tommy really does nothing but propose to me. He proposed to me last night in the Music-room, when I was quite unprotected, as there was an elaborate trio going on. I didn't dare to make the smallest repartee, I need hardly tell you. If I had, it would have stopped the music at once. Musical people are so absurdly unreasonable. They always want one to be perfectly dumb at the very moment when one is longing to be absolutely deaf. Then he proposed to me in broad daylight this morning, in front of that dreadful statue of Achilles. Really, the things that go on in front of that work of art are quite appalling. The police should interfere.

"At luncheon I saw by the glare in his eyes that he was going to propose again, and I just managed to check him in time by assuring him that I was a bimetallist. Fortunately I don't know what bimetallism means. And I don't believe anybody else does either. But the observation crushed Tommy for ten minutes. He looked quite shocked. And then Tommy is so annoying in the way he proposes. If he proposed at the top of his voice, I should not mind so much. That might produce some effect on the public. But he does it in a horrid confidential way. When Tommy wants to be romantic he talks to one just like a doctor. I am very fond of Tommy, but his methods of proposing are quite out of date.

"I wish, Gertrude, you would speak to him, and tell him that once a week is quite often enough to propose to any one, and that it should always be done in a matter that attracts some attention."

Merethyl Benoit

Date: 2015-09-12 13:50 EST

Name (inc. title): Merethyl Cytria

Address: Apartment 14, Withel Heights

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): I have studied all forms of dance in various academies - details included in my resume

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Entertainer to four elven courts on Faerun over the past forty years; principale danseuse with the Shanachie Classical Ballet Troupe 2014-2015

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): None

Christian Benoit

Date: 2015-09-12 17:32 EST

Name (inc. title): Christian Benoit

Address: 12 Dragon Lane, Apt. B, Rhydin City

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): Twelve years at the Ballet Montreal Performing Arts School; four years at Canada's National Ballet School.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): Three years with Les Grands Ballets Canadiens; five years with the National Ballet of Canada. (See resume for specifics.)

Do you have any criminal convictions" Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details): None

Mataya

Date: 2015-09-13 09:15 EST
A huge thank you to everyone who tried out! Letters will be sent out over the course of the day, by courier, to inform you of your success!