Topic: WHAM! 101.1FM Top 40 of 2000 and Beyond

Yasmin

Date: 2012-02-28 14:19 EST
101.1 WHAM! featuring that wild, lovable, blue shapeshifter DJ Zazzy Yas!

A deep voiced narrator came across the airwaves: Broadcasting from the 101.1 WHAM! station or on location at a local club, DJ Zazzy Yas is always providing you with great music! Stay tuned for her insights into news, gossip, and more between the songs.

He continued rapidly with the following Disclaimer: The views, opinions, or positions expressed by DJ Zazzy Yas are hers alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of 101.1 WHAM! or any employee thereof. 101.1 WHAM! makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information related to DJ Zazzy Yas's broadcasts and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

Yasmin heard the intro to her music hour. She asked the station's owner, "Why did we have to include that?" The owner responded "Have you heard you?" Yas looked sideways and said bluntly, "Yeah. What's your point?" The owner raised one eyebrow and said, "I want to stay in business."

OOC: If you would like to make a suggestion for a playlist, if any posted playlist song is resulting in an error causing it not to play, or any other concern, please PM Yasmin. This is a private thread for DJ Zazzy Yas to post her playlists and music gossip. I apologize for any foul language in these songs. I try to include PG13 versions, but I do not catch everything. Want to post compliments or feedback about any of my playlists" Do so in this folder's OOC thread. Thanks! Art Credits for DJ Zazzy Yas may include 'Delhi The Blue Girl' by larolaro, 'Caroline' by WarrenLouw, or other art on Deviant Art.

Yasmin

Date: 2012-02-29 12:51 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2000

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm bringing you my top 40 picks for the year 2000. Played in order of their ranking on the top 100 charts, check out my fav forty! But first, I wanna give a big shout out for my featured artist, Kandi. Check out her hit "Don't Think I'm Not" which made it to number 86 this year. Yes, yes, she's one of my ATL Housewives, but this girl has earned her own fame. She has written songs for TLC, Destiny's Child, Pink, and many others. She was also the first African-American woman to win the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Songwriter of the Year award. Very talented chick!

01. Breathe " Faith Hill 02. Smooth " Santana Featuring Rob Thomas 05. Everything You Want " Vertical Horizon 06. Say My Name " Destiny's Child 07. I Knew I Loved You " Savage Garden 08. Amazed " Lonestar 09. Bent " matchbox twenty 10. He Wasn't Man Enough " Toni Braxton 15. Kryptonite " 3 Doors Down 19. What A Girl Wants " Christina Aguilera 20. Back At One " Brian McKnight 21. Bye Bye Bye " 'N Sync 26. I Try " Macy Gray 27. It's Gonna Be Me " 'N Sync 28. That's The Way It Is " Celine Dion 31. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely " Backstreet Boys 33. Back Here " BBMak 35. Absolutely (Story Of A Girl) " Nine Days 36. With Arms Wide Open " Creed 40. All The Small Things " Blink 182 41. The Way You Love Me " Faith Hill 42. I Turn To You " Christina Aguilera 43. Never Let You Go " Third Eye Blind 48. Then The Morning Comes " Smash Mouth 49. Blue (Da Ba Dee) " iffel 65 51. The Real Slim Shady " Eminem 54. Wonderful " Everclear 55. Oops!....I Did It Again " Britney Spears 57. Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche ) " 98 Degrees 58. Take A Picture " Filter 70. Meet Virginia " Train 73. Forget About Dre " Dr. Dre Featuring Eminem 78. Crash And Burn " Savage Garden 82. How Do You Like Me Now"! " Toby Keith 83. My Best Friend " Tim McGraw 86. Don't Think I'm Not " Kandi 87. I Hope You Dance " Lee Ann Womack & Sons Of The Desert 95. Cowboy Take Me Away " Dixie Chicks 97. Independent Women Part I " Destiny's Child 99. Waiting For Tonight " Jennifer Lopez Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-03-01 00:42 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2001

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm happy to bring you my top 40 songs for 2001. I must say this year it was hard to cut down to only 40 songs since their where so many great songs out this year. It was definitely a year of country. Before we get to the music, I wanna talk about my fav artist this year, well, in this case, artists Evan And Jaron. Their hit "Crazy For This Girl" made it to number 54 this year. Unfortunately they didn't last long on the charts, but the identical twin brothers earned their way to this shapeshifter's heart.

01. Hanging By A Moment " Lifehouse 02. Fallin' " Alicia Keys 04. Drops Of Jupiter (Tell Me) " Train 06. If You're Gone " matchbox twenty 08. Thank You " Dido 09. Again " Lenny Kravitz 10. Independent Women Part I " Destiny's Child 14. It's Been Awhile " Staind 19. Follow Me " Uncle Kracker 21. Drive " Incubus 23. Survivor " Destiny's Child 24. Lady Marmalade " Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink 26. Love Don't Cost A Thing " Jennifer Lopez 27. The Way You Love Me " Faith Hill 29. Butterfly " Crazy Town 32. I Hope You Dance " Lee Ann Womack & Sons Of The Desert 39. With Arms Wide Open " Creed 41. All Or Nothing " O-Town 43. I'm Like A Bird " Nelly Furtado 44. Kryptonite " 3 Doors Down 46. When It's Over " Sugar Ray 47. Jaded " Aerosmith 51. This I Promise You " 'N Sync 54. Crazy For This Girl " Evan And Jaron 59. Only Time " Enya 65. The Space Between " Dave Matthews Band 66. There You'll Be " Faith Hill 70. Turn Off The Light " Nelly Furtado 71. Ain't Nothing `Bout You " Brooks & Dunn 73. I'm Already There " Lonestar 75. Beautiful Day " U2 76. Austin " Blake Shelton 78. Grown Men Don't Cry " Tim McGraw 82. Who I Am " Jessica Andrews 86. One More Day " Diamond Rio 90. Here's To The Night " Eve 6 91. You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This " Toby Keith 96. Be Like That " 3 Doors Down 99. Hero " Enrique Iglesias 100. Hemorrhage (In My Hands) ? Fuel Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-03-10 00:02 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2002

DJ Zazzy Yas here and I'm proud to give you my top 40 for 2002. Handpicked by me from the top 100 list and played in order of their ranking. But first, I'm gonna give a shout out cuz it's my show and I'll do what I want. Lemme give a quick shout out for my featured artist, Michelle Branch. Check out her breakout hit "All You Wanted" which made it to number 23 this year. Another incredible artist who didn't make it in the long run, but I'm happy to give her my shout out.

01. How Your Remind Me " Nickelback 05. Wherever you Will Go " The Calling 06. A Thousand Miles " Vanessa Carlton 07. In the End " Linkin Park 09. U Got it Bad " Usher 10. Blurry " Puddle Of Mudd 11. Complicated " Avril Lavigne 14. The Middle " Jimmy Eat World 17. Family Affair " Mary J. Blige 20. My Sacrifice " Creed 22. Hero " Enrique Iglesias 23. All You Wanted " Michelle Branch 24. Get the Party Started " Pink 25. Hero " Chad Kroeger Featuring Josey Scott 26. Wasting My Time " Default 27. One Last Breath " Creed 28. Whenever, Wherever " Shakira 31. Heaven " DJ Sammy & Yanou Featuring Do 32. Hey Baby " No Doubt Featuring Bounty Killer 35. Soak up the Sun " Sheryl Crow 36. Don't Let Me Get Me " Pink 39. A Moment Like This " Kelly Clarkson 42. No Such Thing " John Mayer 43. Just Like a Pill " Pink 45. Can't Get you out of my Head " Kylie Minogue 46. Superman (It's not Easy) " Five For Fighting 51. A Woman's Worth " Alicia Keys 56. Can't Fight the Moonlight " LeAnn Rimes 57. Escape " Enrique Iglesias 63. Lose Yourself " Eminem 65. What About Us" " Brandy 71. Underneath it All " No Doubt Featuring Lady Saw 75. Gone " 'N Sync 80. Days go By " Dirty Vegas 82. The Good Stuff " Kenny Chesney 84. Good Morning Beautiful " Steve Holy 87. Standing Still " Jewel 92. Turn Off the Light " Nelly Furtado 95. Hands Clean " Alanis Morissette 96. Sk8er Boi " Avril Lavigne Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-03-11 11:55 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2003

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm giving you my top 40 songs for 2003 whether you want them or not. Seriously, don't like it' Change the channel. Still here" Good, now sit back while I give my shout out for the year. This year, 3 Doors Down brought us "Here Without You" which made it to number 62. Amazingly beautifully written song. It breaks my heart every time. 3DD can do no wrong in my book, but with this song, they managed to do something very right. Speaking of doing the right thing, this band from Escatawpa, Mississippi " I hope I'm pronouncing that right " has started their own charity organization called The Better Life Foundation.

01. In Da Club " 50 Cent 04. Crazy in Love " Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z 05. When I'm Gone " 3 Doors Down 06. Unwell " matchbox twenty 07. Right Thurr " Chingy 09. Picture " Kid Rock Featuring Sheryl Crow 10. Bring me to Life " Evanescence Featuring Paul McCoy 16. Beautiful " Christina Aguilera 18. I'm with You " Avril Lavigne 19. Drift Away " Uncle Kracker Featuring Dobie Gray 26. Where is the Love" " Black Eyed Peas 27. The Game of Love " Santana Featuring Michelle Branch 28. Lose Yourself " Eminem 30. Cry me a River " Justin Timberlake 32. Rock your Body " Justin Timberlake 35. Landslide " Dixie Chicks 44. Miss Independent " Kelly Clarkson 45. Calling All Angels " Train 47. This is the Night " Clay Aiken 48. Your Body is a Wonderland " John Mayer 49. Headstrong " Trapt 52. The Remedy (I won't Worry) " Jason Mraz 53. Why Don't You & I " Santana Featuring Alex Band Or Chad Kroeger 55. Jenny from the Block " Jennifer Lopez Featuring Styles & Jadakiss 56. Are you Happy Now" " Michelle Branch 57. Forever and for Always " Shania Twain 59. Underneath it All " No Doubt Featuring Lady Saw 62. Here without You " 3 Doors Down 65. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere " Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett 68. My Front Porch Looking In " Lonestar 70. She Hates Me " Puddle Of Mudd 73. Intuition " Jewel 75. Beer for my Horses " Toby Keith Duet With Willie Nelson 79. Fighter " Christina Aguilera 81. Clocks " Coldplay 84. 19 Somethin' " Mark Wills 86. Red Dirt Road " Brooks & Dunn 87. What was I Thinkin' " Dierks Bentley 88. Flying without Wings " Ruben Studdard 90. Have you Forgotten" ? Darryl Worley Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-03-12 20:42 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2004

DJ Zazzy Yas here and I'm happy to bring you my top 40 for 1984. Movin" and groovin" to the 80s. Nah, just kidding. I got hot songs from 2004, baby! Just gotta keep you on your toes. Anyway, first up is my shout out for Ryan Cabrera. His breakout hit "On The Way Down" made it to number 73 this year. He didn't make it on the top charts too long, but this boy was good! And I'm giving another shout out cuz it's my show and I wanna. Jet is another hot band that is definitely worth checking out. Their song "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" hit number 76 this year. Crazy cool band with wild videos.

01. Yeah! " Usher Featuring Lil Jon & Ludacris 04. This Love " Maroon5 06. The Reason " Hoobastank 07. I don't Wanna Know " Mario Winans Featuring Enya & P. Diddy 08. Hey Ya! " OutKast 09. Goodies " Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo 12. Confessions Part II " Usher 15. Here without You " 3 Doors Down 17. Someday " Nickelback 19. My Immortal " Evanescence 28. The First Cut is the Deepest " Sheryl Crow 33. Numb " Linkin Park 35. She Will be Loved " Maroon 5 36. White Flag " Dido 37. Heaven " Los Lonely Boys 38. It's My Life " No Doubt 39. Pieces of Me " Ashlee Simpson 41. Milkshake " Kelis 48. Toxic " Britney Spears 51. Meant to Live " Switchfoot 53. Sorry 2004 " Ruben Studdard 54. My Happy Ending " Avril Lavigne 63. F**k It (I Don't Want you Back) " Eamon 66. One Thing " Finger Eleven 71. Drop it Like it's Hot " Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell 73. On the Way Down " Ryan Cabrera 74. Breakaway " Kelly Clarkson 75. Why Don't you & I " Santana Featuring Alex Band Or Chad Kroeger 76. Are you Gonna be my Girl " Jet 77. 100 Years " Five For Fighting 79. Breaking the Habit " Linkin Park 81. Live like you were Dying " Tim McGraw 82. Remember When " Alan Jackson 88. Let's get it Started " Black Eyed Peas 90. American Soldier " Toby Keith 92. Don't Tell Me " Avril Lavigne 93. You'll Think of Me " Keith Urban 96. Over and Over " Nelly Featuring Tim McGraw 97. Redneck Woman " Gretchen Wilson 98. Just Lose It " Eminem Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-12 20:17 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2005

DJ Zazzy Yas here, bringing you my top 40 for 2004. Wait' I'm losing count. 2005. Handpicked with care by yours truely from the top 100 list. I know. I know. It wouldn't be a Top 40 with out my shout outs. Well, here they are, just for you? I'm gonna give a shout out for my featured artist, Howie Day. Check out his song "Collide" which made it to number 45 this year. I am also gonna give a shout out for The Click Five. "Just the Girl" made it to number 89 this year. They aren't just hotties, they got hot tunes too! Neither was able to make it in the long run, but they'll live forever in their rank on the chart. Check them out in my top 40 for 2005!

01. We Belong Together " Mariah Carey 02. Hollaback Girl " Gwen Stefani 04. Since U Been Gone " Kelly Clarkson 05. 1, 2 Step " Ciara Featuring Missy Elliott 07. Boulevard of Broken Dreams " Green Day 09. Don't Cha " The P——cat Dolls Featuring Busta Rhymes 10. Behind These Hazel Eyes " Kelly Clarkson 12. You and Me " Lifehouse 16. Mr. Brightside " The Killers 20. Beverly Hills " Weezer 22. Lonely No More " Rob Thomas 27. Breakaway " Kelly Clarkson 31. Rich Girl " Gwen Stefani Featuring Eve 32. My Humps " The Black Eyed Peas 35. Listen to your Heart " D.H.T. 36. Scars " Papa Roach 37. Feel Good Inc " Gorillaz 38. Let Me Go " 3 Doors Down 39. Holiday " Green Day 40. Sugar, we're Goin' Down " Fall Out Boy 43. Photograph " Nickelback 45. Collide " Howie Day 46. Wake Me up When September Ends " Green Day 48. Over and Over " Nelly Featuring Tim McGraw 57. Speed of Sound " Coldplay 58. I Don't Want to Be " Gavin DeGraw 61. She Will be Loved " Maroon5 64. Incomplete " Backstreet Boys 68. Best of You " Foo Fighters 72. Because of You " Kelly Clarkson 73. Truth Is " Fantasia 75. Beautiful Soul " Jesse McCartney 76. Cool " Gwen Stefani 80. These Words " Natasha Bedingfield 84. As Good as I Once Was " Toby Keith 87. Ordinary People " John Legend 89. Just the Girl " The Click Five 90. True " Ryan Cabrera 93. Numb/Encore " Jay-Z/Linkin Park 96. Chariot ? Gavin DeGraw Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-13 11:32 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2006

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and what am I doing" What year am I on' When am I getting to the 80's" Oh well. Check out my 40 picks of the top 100 songs for the year 2006 while we wait. Lemme give a quick shout out for The All-American Rejects . Check out their first single " Dirty Little Secret" which made it to number 48 this year. I love love love the video for this song, probably more than I love the song itself. Such powerful, and some fun, messages. My dirty little secret' "will go with me to my grave. Speaking of fun songs and videos, don't miss "Stupid Girls" by P!nk. Even though the song was a hit in 2006, it still rings true today' what a shame"

01. Bad Day " Daniel Powter 03. Promiscuous " Nelly Furtado Featuring Timbaland 04. You're Beautiful " James Blunt 05. Hips Don't Lie " Shakira Featuring Wyclef Jean 06. Unwritten " Natasha Bedingfield 07. Crazy " Gnarls Barkley 09. Sexyback " Justin Timberlake 13. Over My Head (Cable Car) " The Fray 19. SOS " Rihanna 20. I Write Sins not Tragedies " Panic! At The Disco 21. Move Along " The All-American Rejects 23. Dani California " Red Hot Chili Peppers 26. What Hurts the Most " Rascal Flatts 27. How to Save a Life " The Fray 28. Unfaithful " Rihanna 29. Chasing Cars " Snow Patrol 30. Lips of an Angel " Hinder 31. Everytime We Touch " Cascada 33. Dance, Dance " Fall Out Boy 38. Photograph " Nickelback 39. Because of You " Kelly Clarkson 42. My Humps " The Black Eyed Peas 43. Where'd You Go " Fort Minor Featuring Holly Brook 45. Walk Away " Kelly Clarkson 48. Dirty Little Secret " The All-American Rejects 49. Savin' Me " Nickelback 53. Far Away " Nickelback 54. What's Left of Me " Nick Lachey 57. Black Horse & the Cherry Tree " KT Tunstall 68. Sugar We're Goin' Down " Fall Out Boy 71. Who Says you can't Go Home " Bon Jovi 72. Too Little Too Late " JoJo 76. Life is a Highway " Rascal Flatts 77. Call me When You're Sober " Evanescence 78. Jesus, take the Wheel " Carrie Underwood 82. Hate Me " Blue October 83. You and Me " Lifehouse 87. Waiting on the World to Change " John Mayer 96. Stupid Girls " Pink 97. Feel Good Inc " Gorillaz Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-14 01:20 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2007

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm bringing you my top 40 picks for 2007. Played in order of their ranking on the top 100 charts, check out my fav forty! I'm giving a shout out for my featured group, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Check out their song "Face Down". Any song that addresses domestic violence is always a great song to me. Tons of kudos to the band. In fact, dare I say, they are my featured group of the decade!

01. Irreplaceable " Beyonce 03. The Sweet Escape " Gwen Stefani Featuring Akon 04. Big Girls Don't Cry " Fergie 07. Hey There Delilah " Plain White T's 09. Say It Right " Nelly Furtado 10. Glamorous " Fergie Featuring Ludacris 12. Girlfriend " Avril Lavigne 13. Makes Me Wonder " Maroon 5 17. It's Not Over " Daughtry 18. The Way I Are " Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson 23. Cupid's Chokehold " Gym Class Heroes Featuring Patrick Stump 24. How To Save A Life " The Fray 25. Home " Daughtry 27. Stronger " Kanye West 29. U + Ur Hand " Pink 31. Beautiful Girls " Sean Kingston 32. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race " Fall Out Boy 36. Rockstar " Nickelback 37. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs " Fall Out Boy 38. What I've Done " Linkin Park 39. Summer Love " Justin Timberlake 41. Wait For You " Elliott Yamin 47. Waiting On The World To Change " John Mayer 50. If Everyone Cared " Nickelback 52. Face Down " The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 55. It Ends Tonight " The All-American Rejects 59. Welcome To The Black Parade " My Chemical Romance 61. Chasing Cars " Snow Patrol 64. Keep Holding On " Avril Lavigne 66. Apologize " Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic 67. Bubbly " Colbie Caillat 69. Who Knew " Pink 76. No One " Alicia Keys 77. The Great Escape " Boys Like Girls 81. Here (In Your Arms) " Hellogoodbye 86. First Time " Lifehouse 89. Teardrops On My Guitar " Taylor Swift 90. Shut Up And Drive " Rihanna 94. Far Away " Nickelback 97. Better Than Me " Hinder 98. Paralyzer " Finger Eleven Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-15 11:02 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2008

DJ Zazzy Yas here bringing you my top 40 for 2009. No, wait. 2008. What year am I on' Eight. Let's go with that. You don't really care anyway, do ya" You just want the music. Well, before we get to the music, I'm giving my shout outs. My first featured artist is Leona Lewis. Check out her hit "Bleeding Love" which made it the second spot on the top 100 chart this year. Coming into our lives after winning the third series of the British television series The X Factor" cuz she's got it! I absolutely have to give a shout out to Sara Bareilles too. Check out her breakout hit "Love Song" which made it to number seven this year. "I'm not gonna write you a love song, 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one?" Writing to a lover" Nope, writing to her record label. Yep. Great lyricist!

01. Low " Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain 02. Bleeding Love " Leona Lewis 03. No One " Alicia Keys 05. Apologize " Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic 07. Love Song " Sara Bareilles 13. Viva La Vida " Coldplay 14. I Kissed A Girl " Katy Perry 16. Disturbia " Rihanna 18. Pocketful of Sunshine " Natasha Bedingfield 20. Closer " Ne-Yo 21. Bubbly " Colbie Caillat 24. So What " Pink 25. Paralyzer " Finger Eleven 26. Clumsy " Fergie 28. Leavin' " Jesse McCartney 30. Tattoo " Jordin Sparks 31. See You Again " Miley Cyrus 32. Shake It " Metro Station 33. Stop And Stare " OneRepublic 36. Hot N Cold " Katy Perry 44. Sorry " Buckcherry 48. Teardrops On My Guitar " Taylor Swift 53. Better In Time " Leona Lewis 55. Shadow Of The Day " Linkin Park 58. Fall For You " Secondhand Serenade 60. Say " John Mayer 61. One Step at A Time " Jordin Sparks 62. Hate That I Love You " Rihanna Featuring Ne-Yo 65. Let It Rock " Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne 67. Realize " Colbie Caillat 69. The Time Of My Life " David Cook 72. Love Like This " Natasha Bedingfield Featuring Sean Kingston 76. Crush " David Archuleta 78. Big Girls Don't Cry " Fergie 81. Love Story " Taylor Swift 87. In Love With A Girl " Gavin DeGraw 94. Love Remains The Same " Gavin Rossdale 95. Feels Like Tonight " Daughtry 96. The Way I Are " Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson 97. Addicted ? Saving Abel Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-16 21:27 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2009

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm happy to bring you my top 40 for 2009. I must say this year it was hard to cut down to only 40 songs since their where so many great songs out this year. Played in order of their ranking, check out my picks for 2009. I'm also going to give a shout out for my featured band, Cobra Starship. Can you believe it all started with a vision quest with Native Americans in the deserts of Arizona"

01. Boom Boom Pow " The Black Eyed Peas 03. Just Dance " Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O'Donis 04. I Gotta Feeling " The Black Eyed Peas 05. Love Story " Taylor Swift 08. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) " Beyonce 09. Heartless " Kanye West 10. Gives you Hell " The All-American Rejects 11. You Belong with Me " Taylor Swift 13. You Found Me " The Fray 14. Use Somebody " Kings Of Leon 21. The Climb " Miley Cyrus 23. My Life Would Suck Without You " Kelly Clarkson 24. Halo " Beyonce 25. Hot n Cold " Katy Perry 26. Second Chance " Shinedown 29. Party in the U.S.A. " Miley Cyrus 36. Waking up in Vegas " Katy Perry 38. Sober " Pink 43. Good Girls Go Bad " Cobra Starship Featuring Leighton Meester 45. So What " Pink 48. If I were a Boy " Beyonce 51. Gotta Be Somebody " Nickelback 52. Please Don't Leave Me " Pink 53. Paparazzi " Lady Gaga 55. Viva la Vida " Coldplay 57. Battlefield " Jordin Sparks 60. Fireflies " Owl City 61. New Divide " Linkin Park 63. No Surprise " Daughtry 66. Sweet Dreams " Beyonce 68. Fallin' for You " Colbie Caillat 69. Untouched " The Veronicas 70. If Today was your Last Day " Nickelback 76. White Horse " Taylor Swift 77. Disturbia " Rihanna 85. Her Diamonds " Rob Thomas 90. I Run to You " Lady Antebellum 91. I do not Hook Up " Kelly Clarkson 95. Already Gone " Kelly Clarkson 100. Never Say Never ? The Fray Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-17 19:23 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2010

DJ Zazzy Yas here bringing you my top 40 for 2010. Handpicked by me from the top 100 list and played in order of their ranking, check out these hits of 2010. I going to give out two shout outs for my featured artists cuz it's my show and I make the rules here. My first shout out goes to Orianthi. A great guitarist in her own right, including being the lead guitarist for Carrie Underwood and Micheal Jackson. Check out her hit this year "According to You" which ended up at the 55th spot on the top 100 for the year. My second shout out goes to Shontelle. This chick is amazing! She sings with such a passion, way before Adele made it cool. Check out "Impossible" which ended up at the 70th spot on the top 100 for the year.

01. Tik Tok " Ke$ha 02. Need You Now " Lady Antebellum 06. Airplanes " B.o.B Featuring Hayley Williams 07. Love the Way you Lie " Eminem Featuring Rihanna 09. Dynamite " Taio Cruz 10. Break Your Heart " Taio Cruz Featuring Ludacris 11. Nothin" on You " B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars 12. I Like It " Enrique Iglesias Featuring Pitbull 14. In my Head " Jason Derulo 17. Teenage Dream " Katy Perry 18. Just the Way you Are " Bruno Mars 22. DJ Got us Fallin" in Love " Usher Featuring Pitbull 27. Breakeven " The Script 28. Your Love is my Drug " Ke$ha 29. I Gotta Feeling " The Black Eyed Peas 30. Fireflies " Owl City 34. Ridin" Solo " Jason Derulo 35. Just a Dream " Nelly 37. Like a G6 " Far*East Movement Featuring Cataracs & Dev 40. Club Can't Handle Me " Flo Rida Featuring David Guetta 43. Whatcha Say " Jason Derulo 45. Whataya Want from Me " Adam Lambert 46. Mine " Taylor Swift 47. Only Girl (In The World) " Rihanna 48. Live Like We're Dying " Kris Allen 54. All the Right Moves " OneRepublic 57. You Belong with Me " Taylor Swift 59. Take it Off " Ke$ha 61. Animal " Neon Trees 62. Misery " Maroon 5 67. Party in the U.S.A. " Miley Cyrus 70. Impossible " Shontelle 72. Two is Better than One " Boys Like Girls Featuring Taylor Swift 74. Already Gone " Kelly Clarkson 76. Secrets " OneRepublic 87. Use Somebody " Kings Of Leon 93. The Only Exception " Paramore 95. King of Anything " Sara Bareilles 96. Life After You " Daughtry 97. Smile ? Uncle Kracker Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2012-12-18 13:21 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2011

DJ Zazzy Yas here bringing you my top 40 for 2011. So what if they're picked from the top 100" Played in order of their ranking, check out my picks for the top 40 songs of 2011. I also want to give a shout out for my featured artist, Jessie J. She's a great lyricist. She has written songs for Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus. She's also a great vocalist. While other stars need autotune, she can actually sing! I can't wait for more. Til then, check out her debut song "Price Tag".

01. Rolling In the Deep " Adele 02. Party Rock Anthem " LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock 03. Firework " Katy Perry 04. E.T. " Katy Perry featuring Kanye West 05. Give Me Everything " Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer 06. Grenade " Bruno Mars 07. F**k You (Forget You) " Cee Lo Green 12. S&M " Rihanna 13. Pumped Up Kicks " Foster the People 14. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) " Katy Perry 15. Just the Way You Are " Bruno Mars 16. Tonight (I'm Lovin" You) " Enrique Iglesias featuring Ludacris & DJ Frank E 17. Raise Your Glass " P!nk 19. F**kin" Perfect " P!nk 24. Someone Like You " Adele 25. Good Life " OneRepublic 30. We R Who We R " Ke$ha 32. Tonight Tonight " Hot Chelle Rae 33. Blow " Ke$ha 40. Only Girl (In The World) " Rihanna 42. Just A Kiss " Lady Antebellum 44. Dynamite " Taio Cruz 48. You Make Me Feel" " Cobra Starship featuring Sabi 52. Just A Dream " Nelly 54. Stereo Love " Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina 55. Jar Of Hearts " Christina Perri 57. Sexy And I Know It " LMFAO 58. Rocketeer " Far East Movement featuring Ryan Tedder 62. What The Hell " Avril Lavigne 63. Written In The Stars " Tinie Tempah featuring Eric Turner 65. DJ Got Us Fallin" In Love " Usher featuring Pitbull 66. For The First Time " The Script 68. Don't You Wanna Stay " Jason Aldean With Kelly Clarkson 69. We Found Love " Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris 72. Like A G6 " Far East Movement featuring Cataracs & Dev 73. Without You " David Guetta featuring Usher 74. Back To December " Taylor Swift 75. Teenage Dream " Katy Perry 93. Price Tag " Jessie J featuring B.o.B 97. Animal " Neon Trees Song List Source: longboredsurfer.com

Yasmin

Date: 2013-01-10 22:23 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2012

I'm DJ Zazzy Yas and I'm super psyched to give you my top 40 for 2012, handpicked by me from the top 100 list. But first, I'm gonna give my shout out cuz it's my show and I'll do what I want. I gotta talk about Sia! I was in love with her all year long! This Australian singer got my attention with "Wild Ones" with Flo Rida and "Titanium" with David Guetta. Check her out on my Top 40 List of 2012!

01. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye Featuring Kimbra 02. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen 03. We Are Young - fun. Featuring Janelle Monae 05. Lights - Ellie Goulding 06. Glad You Came - The Wanted 07. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You Makes You) - Kelly Clarkson 08. We Found Love - Rihanna Featuring Calvin Harris 10. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction 11. Wild Ones - Flo Rida Featuring Sia 16. Wide Awake - Katy Perry 18. One More Night - Maroon 5 22. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees 24. Titanium - Sia 26. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars 30. Too Close - Alex Clare 33. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift 35. Turn Me On - Nicki Minaj 37. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - P!nk 38. Good time - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen 39. Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato 41. The One That Got Away - Katy Perry 46. Domino - Jessie J 48. International Love - Pitbull Featuring Chris Brown 50. Without You - Usher 52. Wanted - Hunter Hayes 53. Drunk On You - Luke Bryan 56. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown 58. Springsteen - Eric Church 59. Brokenhearted - Karmin 60. Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw 65. Let's Go - Calvin Harris Featuring Ne-Yo 68. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 74. Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo 76. Come Over - Kenny Chesney 83. Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez & The Scene 85. Die Young - Ke$ha 87. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri 90. We Run The Night - Havana Brown Featuring Pitbull 91. It's Time - Imagine Dragons 100. Burn It Down - Linkin Park Song List Source: www.billboard.com

Yasmin

Date: 2013-12-30 00:07 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2013

This is DJ Zazzy Yas and I got my top 40 picks for the year 2013. 13" Hold on. Why am I doing 2013" Shouldn't we skip this year" Wasn't the whole year bad luck" Will I have to step under a mirror or break a ladder to prevent bad luck for next year" Hold on. I'm getting stressed out. I need to imagine myself in my Happy Place. Speaking of imagining, I wanted to tell you about my favorite group that's hot now, Imagine Dragons. I loved them since they put out their first hit, "It's Time". Since then, they released "Radioactive" and my favorite by them so far "Demons".

1. Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 3. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons 7. Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk Featuring Nate Ruess 9. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line 12. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 13. Stay - Rihanna Featuring Mikky Ekko 16. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift 18. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus 24. Clarity - Zedd Featuring Foxes 26. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia 29. Safe And Sound - Capital Cities 34. Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake 35. Daylight - Maroon 5 36. Feel This Moment - Pitbull Featuring Christina Aguilera 38. One More Night - Maroon 5 40. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy 42. Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber Featuring Nicki Minaj 44. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris Featuring Florence Welch 47. It's Time - Imagine Dragons 49. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys 50. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato 51. Love Somebody - Maroon 5 53. Try - P!nk 56. I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris Featuring Ellie Goulding 57. Die Young - Ke$ha 62. Demons - Imagine Dragons 63. Counting Stars - OneRepublic 65. Little Talks - Of Monsters And Men 66. The Other Side - Jason Derulo 68. Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson 69. Crash My Party - Luke Bryan 71. 22 - Taylor Swift 75. The A Team - Ed Sheeran 76. Carry On - fun 77. Highway Don't Care - Tim McGraw with Taylor Swift 85. Hall of Fame - The Script 86. Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo 88. Next To Me - Emeli Sande 96. Brave - Sara Bareilles 97. Let Her Go - Passenger Song List Source: http://www.billboard.com

Yasmin

Date: 2015-01-15 17:33 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2014

I'm DJ Zazzy Yas and 2014 was an insane year for music! Michael Jackson came back from the dead just to get in on this year! Idina_Menzel aka Shelby Corcoran from Glee and Malcolm Kelley aka Walt Lloyd from Lost even got in on the fun. But none of them are getting my shout out for 2014. No, this year, I am devoted to the awesome English singer-songwriter that is Sam Smith. 2014 was definitely his breakout year and he keeps going strong. He started out with his debut song, "Stay With Me" and followed up with the heartbreaking "I'm Not The Only One" which actually features another Glee alumni in the video. I think if his other songs like "Leave Your Lover" are any indication, we should be seeing a lot more of this guy from now on, at least that's my 2015 wish. Now, on to my list, playing all the way through with no commercial interruptions, courtesy of the WHAM! 101.1FM studio.

1. Happy - Pharrell Williams 5. Counting Stars - OneRepublic 7. Rude - MAGIC! 10. Stay With Me - Sam Smith 11. Timber - Pitbull Featuring Ke$ha 12. Pompeii - Bastille 16. The Monster - Eminem Featuring Rihanna 17. Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera 18. Team - Lorde 19. Let Her Go - Passenger 21. Let It Go - Idina Menzel 23. Demons - Imagine Dragons 24. Story of My Life - One Direction 27. Maps - Maroon 5 32. Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo 34. Boom Clap - Charli XCX 35. Break Free - Ariana Grande Featuring Zedd 39. Burn - Ellie Goulding 44. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus 45. Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake 49. This Is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line Featuring Luke Bryan 50. Classic - MKTO 55. Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake Featuring Majid Jordan 57. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons 59. Cool Kids - Echosmith 62. Animals - Maroon 5 63. Burnin? It Down - Jason Aldean 64. Play It Again - Luke Bryan 66. Dirt - Florida Georgia Line 67. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic 68. Bottoms Up - Brantley Gilbert 70. Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton 74. Brave - Sara Bareilles 76. Leave The Night On - Sam Hunt 79. Drunk On A Plane - Dierks Bentley 81. Bartender - Lady Antebellum 84. Do What U Want - Lady Gaga Featuring R. Kelly 86. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer 93. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer 98. I Don't Dance - Lee Brice Song List Source: http://www.billboard.com

Yasmin

Date: 2016-01-02 05:57 EST
DJ Zazzy Yas's TOP 40 for 2015

Good evening, WHAM listeners! This is your favorite DJ, DJ Zazzy Yas, and I'm here to bring you the best music of 2015. That's right, its time again for my Top 40 picks. There were some people that knocked it out of the park this year. Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Justin Bieber just pumped out hit after hit. But they do not get my illustrious Shout Out for 2015. That honor goes to Rachel Platten. As soon as I heard this girl's "Fight Song", I was hooked. I'm convinced that this chick will be the next up and coming music starlet because she's already put out another great song, "Stand By You". When I first heard of the song, though, I couldn't help but be reminded of one of my favs, "Stand By You? by The Pretenders in 1994. It's good to know that over twenty years later, people still have your back. Here's the list, brought to you without commercial interruption.

1. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars 2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran 3. See You Again - Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth 5. Sugar - Maroon 5 6. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon 7. Blank Space - Taylor Swift 11. Cheerleader - OMI 13. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding 15. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar 17. Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo 18. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift 19. Where Are U Now - Skrillex & Diplo With Justin Bieber 20. Fight Song - Rachel Platten 25. Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammer 26. I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith 27. Good For You - Selena Gomez Featuring A$AP Rocky 29. Style - Taylor Swift 33. What Do You Mean' - Justin Bieber 34. Photograph- Ed Sheeran 35. Hellp - Adele 36. Stitches - Shawn Mendes 37. Talking Body- Tove Lo 38. Jealous - Nick Jonas 40. Locked Away - R. City Featuring Adam Levine 43. Centuries - Fall Out Boy 45. Take Your Time - Sam Hunt 46. Animals - Maroon 5 54. Renegades - X Ambassadors 56. Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande & The Weeknd 57. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift 58. Stay With Me - Sam Smith 62. The Heart Wants What it Wants - Selena Gomez 65. Drag Me Down - One Direction 67. One Last Time - Ariana Grande 68. Chains - Nick Jonas 77. Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo 78. The Hanging Tree- James Newton Howard Featuring Jennifer Lawrence 85. House Party - Sam Hunt 92. Don't - Ed Sheeran 93. Ghost - Ella Henderson Song List Source: http://www.billboard.com