Topic: 2014 Gubernatorial Election Cage Match (setting)

Kruger

Date: 2014-10-13 19:35 EST
Monday October 13th, 2014 at 9:30 E.T. Gubernatorial Candidates Cage Match

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/standard_list/public/t25/image/2012/10/cages/triplecage.jpg

The Crucible

Crews of tool belted men have been working since the sun came up. Welding torches have been wielded with expert intensity. Slowly a vast framework was raised around the ring slated to house tonight's Gubernatorial Candidate three man cage match.

Three levels of cage have been put together, the bottom standing fifteen feet high spans an area thirty one feet long by twenty six feet wide. It has a fenced in ceilng, a door opens up into a smaller cage that is twenty one feet long by sixteen feet wide. Atop the ten foot cage is a third smaller cage. A door in the center cage allows access to the outside. This will allow duelists to fight fifteen feet up, or climb even higher and enter the top tier. This cage is eight feet tall by ten long and eight wide. If the duelists climb to the top of that they're looking at a thirty three foot drop to the floor.

Three candidates" Three levels" And a thirty three foot drop to the floor" That's a lot of three's brother! Three go in, one comes out stronger the slag is discarded.

Welcome to The Crucible!

(links back to this playable.)

Claire Gallows

Date: 2014-10-13 20:14 EST
Menu

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d4lyP3V80Bg/Tl-Lm6xG65I/AAAAAAAABAk/lolGdOomBjA/s1600/Food+Collage.jpg

Espresso shots with mini donuts Mini pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and topped with your choice of fruit Mini hotdogs French fry shooters with ketchup Tomato soup shooters with grilled cheese triangles Milk and cookies shot Mini shake shooter Burger sliders

Drink Menu:

Along with all your standard fare offered by the bar this evening, enjoy the following additions to the cocktail menu, sure the match the bruises our candidates are bound to come out with:

http://www.shape.com/sites/shape.com/files/styles/600x600/public/StarsandStripes-slide.jpg Vodka, blue curacao, ginger ale

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/4/13/17/enhanced-buzz-3893-1365890064-9.jpg Absolut Kurant, blueberry syrup, and soda water

http://www.domesticate-me.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Royal-Blueberry-Mojitos-with-Champagne8.jpg Blueberries, fresh mint, sugar, lime juice, light rum, Prosecco

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/1a/ae/f11aae66e68175c94aa83406ae83b0c3.jpg Blackberries muddled with vodka, lemonade, topped with Sprite

(Lost To Time)

Date: 2014-10-13 20:20 EST
(Got an outfit' Post it in this thread.)

Announcing for Election Candidates" That's like outfit important right"

The Anvil is rocking Stars and Stripes in Red, White and Blue. He's not sure why but he feels a little more patriotic today. Captain Kruger Amer....I mean Rhy'Din!

http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/hZuRiKAnDoFMCvtNktsG9Q/cid/137367049/id/kjgyt59S5BG7Ta2iq2AFrA/size/c600x600.jpg

Claire Gallows

Date: 2014-10-13 21:17 EST
Claire isn't really sure what America is, so she's doing her own thing outfit wise tonight http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/P8lDrzNPdMpRnlEfk76X0Q/cid/137449304/id/emczfD9T5BGGMg5SNxsv_g/size/c600x455.jpg

Kruger

Date: 2014-10-15 06:37 EST
(Taken from live play, thank you to all who were there.)

Kruger: He may have been hiding in the office, though it's kind of hard to hide in an outfit like that. Stars and stripes forever from his cowboy hat and sunglasses to the suede coat and fringe. Perhaps he's making a bid to be Captain Kruger AmeRyh'Din! Whatever he is doing, it stops right now as he heads to the announcers table and shoves the headset on. "Check two....Check two....Got me up there?" A thumbs up from the sound tech has The Anvil moving right along.

Ebon Ilnaren: "Now there is color aplenty!" He gave the Anvil a two-fingered salute, Candy-style.

Necromesh : "It's THE ANVIL." Skid's a fan. Oooh! He matches Jewell. Color him pleased.

Claire Farron: Somewhere along the line she stopped by the office to arrange her own headset. Definitely not anywhere close to the same level of red, white, and blue as Kruger, in fact she had a whole lot of grey and black. That would work right' The Annex was dominated by a rather imposing structure right in the middle, three whole levels of cagey goodness. Because when you get Kruger involved, that's what happens.

Claire Farron: Once she was sure her headset was secured, she made a pass around the food setup to make sure the caterers had everything in place before making her way back over to the announcers table having pilfered a plateful along the way. "I still have no idea how you fit that thing in here." An offhand comment to Kruger before pausing. "That's what she said." Saul Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Saul Heyman. And I am the one, behind the one, behind None of the Above. As an Advocate, it is my great honor and even greater privilege, to introduce your next Governor for the Free City of Rhydin. I give you my client, G'nort Dragoon-Talanador."

G: Through the door and at the top of the ramp he moves to stand next to Saul Heyman, his advocate. He gives him a nod.

Ebon Ilnaren: "Oh, hey, G's here."

G: Then the fireworks shoot out, blasting above and to his sides as his entrance music begins to play. (https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=tONxTs5CXg8)

Claire Farron: "Haaaa, G's got a handler." She points.

Necromesh: "Very well!" For Taneth. He stood up on the table and saluted G, because his entrance had been so fabulous.

Saul Heyman: He smirks and starts down the ramp ahead of G.

Kruger: Seeing the last of the candidates make an entry....G loves to make an entry. "I wish I could make entries like G." He might have said that out loud! "Welcome to The Crucible! A place to test the mettle of our gubernatorial candidates!" Clever Kruger!

G: Follows behind, rolling his shoulders and with a bit of a bounce to his step as he warms up. Raising his hands in advance to acknowledge the crowd.

Claire Farron: "Your entries are way better than G. This song sucks." She's only kidding, maybe.

Ebon Ilnaren: Chuckling, he applauded G's entrance, always appreciative of good showmanship.

G: Reaches the sides of the mighty cage, twirling around and letting the lights flicker off the gaudy, showy robe he, of course, is wearing tonight. He is set to entertain.

Saul Heyman: Walks up behind G and reaches to his shoulders, beginning to tug the robe from his shoulders.

G: Shrugs his shoulders to slide the robe from his body and into Sauls hands, no shirt, upper body oiled down, think professional wrestler style because that's what he's going for anyway.

Saul Heyman: Takes the robe and folds it over his arm before patting G on the arm and whispering a few last minute instructions to him.

G: Tilts his head to listen and nod at the words.

Necromesh: Skid's standing on a table, saluting G and his entry song.

Claire Farron: "Ladies and Gentlemen and Charlie, tonight we've got a bit of pre-election fun in store for you. What's better than watching your three favorite candidates punch each other's face in" Watching them do it in a three tier cage with yours truly and The Anvil along for the commentating ride. Gents, if you three wanna head on in, I think everyone's ready for some gratuitous violence." G: Reaches out and grabs hold of the cage, shaking it for a moment to test the strength.

Necromesh : "Violence!" Skid dove from the table, and made a couple of far, quick run jump something or others, and flew off a table onto the side of the cage to give the whole thing a big ol' shake and rattle.

Necromesh: "I accept your guidance, Grace!" While he wandered over and around and got into that cage.

Ebon Ilnaren: Nodding to Errtu, he stepped away from the tables and strolled towards the cage where G was testing it. "Your advocate has a way with words." Then he gestured for the other to precede him.

G: Steps into the caged ring, rolling his shoulders and grinning at Ebon and Skid. Bounces in place a moment with a grin. "You two against me, huh' I guess it's not too surprising to imagine you two deciding that I'm obviously your biggest threat so you'll team up on me in order to get me knocked out early, eh?"

G: And a nod to Ebon. "That's why I hired an advocate. Eloquence." Grins and winks.

Necromesh: Skid grinned. "Teamwork is less fun than not teamwork, G." He took up no stance whatsoever. "At least in a big melee like this. Keep things chaotic." Delighted, he was.

Ebon Ilnaren: "Yes, it's every man—or nightmare—for himself tonight." He flashed a grin back at G.

G: Rubs his hands together and chuckles. "My experience is that the one with the most experience gets teamed up on. That's okay." Grins at both Skid and Ebon as he leans back against a corner of the ring.

Kruger: It's time for....PYROTECHNICS in The Annex! Music swells over the speakers cuz The Anvil has the sound guy on retainer! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7IVAH1JauE) 300,000 fans are in the stands jumping around! "Welcome to the ring The king of sting the man the god of the ring....Geeeee! His opponents tonight are the man with the mind! He knows what you want cuz he has a way in! Ebon Ilnaren!! And the walking Disaster....your Overlord, and a guy that likes to lay rubber! SKID!"

G: "Woooooooo!"

Ebon Ilnaren: "Let's do this thing!"

Claire Farron: "All right people. This'll be every man for himself tonight, first to five in individual one and one match ups takes the match. Whoever racks up the most points in the course of the fight'll be crowned the winner. Which obviously means you should vote for him, yeah' Let's get started!"

Necromesh :"The Overlord of Pancakes, maybe." He snerked. And stepped in towards the middle of the ring more. Impatient tail lashes.

Kruger

Date: 2014-10-15 06:53 EST
Kruger: "Claire I didn't check the rulebook but shouldn't a mind reader be banned from sporting contests of this nature" I mean G may be a god, but now Ebon knows his moves and G's....What does that make him?" Claire Farron: "Uhhhhh complicated?" She squinted.

Ebon Ilnaren: "Krugey, come on....G's mind has better shielding than God."

G: "God comes to me when he needs to borrow money."

Kruger: "Cheer for her folks....Clare hasn't been the same since she swallowed an Alien! It looks good on her though....Really." Thumbs up to Ebon. "Sounds like something someone who had an in would say to me Ebon." Necromesh: "Mind.." He considered for a moment. "I don't mind at all."

Ebon Ilnaren: Did he roll his eyes as he smirked at Kruger's commentary' Impossible to tell.

G: "Vote None of the Above! Woooooooo!"

Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 1! Skid's quick on the punch, cracking Ebon but Ebon's giving it back just as good. (S-JB/E-JB) Now Skid's on the run from G but everyone knows G has no issue getting down and dirty. I think that oil might be giving him an unfair advantage, he sweeps right through Skid (G-LS/S-FDO) then tries to get his hands on Ebon but Ebon drops it, drops it low and right on under that grapple (G-FL/E-DU). (S/E 1 All, S/G 1 G, G/E 0-+ E) G: Charges out of the corner right away to slide along the ring floor and hook Skids legs out from under him, then comes up to make a grab at Ebon who avoided that grab.

Necromesh: Skid used the convenient ton of momentum falling onto his face after G tripped him up provided to punch Ebon right in HIS face, while probably also being punched in the face. Aw yeah.

Ebon Ilnaren: He and Skid shared a quick trade of blows, and then he dropped low, slipping from G's overly-oiled grip. Coming up, he flashed a smile as he heard Elaine's cheer.

Kruger: "I don't know who made that ring, but they are surely insane in the brain!" Just look at the guy in red white and blue....it was him! and yes insane! "Everyone's trying to get comfortable in there, Skid is picking on Ebon cuz he is so nice all the time. I don't think that's right! Who you tryin ta get crazy with Skidddey....don't you know Ebon's loco?" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=RijB8wnJCN0 )

G: He's back up and getting into ready mode, one hand gripping the ring rope and his left leg bouncing.

Necromesh :He rolled back onto his shoulder blades and sprung up onto his feet, starting to laugh.

Kruger: "I heard that G has a metal plate in his arm! They put it in when he got into a motorcycle accident. Somehow I think that might be cheating too. He should be wearing an elbow pad on his forearm!" Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 2! Ebon's looking to make some chop suey out of G-man there but those legs of his just don't quit. (E-CH/G-LS) Down goes Ebon! Can he get up in time to hold off Skid" Looks like it! Oh ow, those kicks are snappy....sure to leave some bruises (E-SN/S-SN). Skid's turning for the haymaker on Mr. None of the Above only to get a face full of fist (S-UC/G-JB). (S/E 2 All | S/G 2 G | G/E 1 G)

Kruger: "You know I'm kind of a songwriter Claire" Well more of a re-writer I suppose. I wrote this one with you in mind." Clears his throat and starts to sing because everyone loves his singing! "I'm right here for your entertainment! you can go ahead and mess with me tonight! Don't stop don't wait a second....I'm not fine until you walk into my life!" Claire Farron: "..." G: Drops down and tkes out Ebons legs with a quick spin sweep and then bounces up to just send the balled fist in on Skid.

Necromesh: A foot to the stomach for Ebon, before he turns out hard from his recompense and winds up back around full-body into an upside-down arm arc that ends with a fist in his face, and wild laughter as he stumbles back into a caged wall.

G: Gets up and flexes for the crowd, then holds a hand to his ear. "Woooooo!"

Claire Farron: "That just....no. Write a song for Grace instead. She needs more songs for her." She points out the wild haired valkyrie in the crowd.

Kruger: "I think Ebon's gonna walk out of that round with some kind of foot fettish! Someone should throw the penalty card at the other two! Wait....No, Ebon has that soleful look too for Skid, and maybe just maybe he's got a way to make the man suffer athlete's face?" see he is paying attention! Ebon Ilnaren: Turning back towards G, he went for a slicing chop but found himself tumbling towards the floor after a well-timed counter. Rolling, he sprang to his feet and lashed out at Skid with boot, only to once again trade blows. "Heh!" Then he leapt away to take a position near the cage wall.

Necromesh: Skid climbed a little up the chainlink wall, backwards, all braced up and such. Then he started to rock the wall. Gettin' his springboard on. Rattle rattle chainlinks.

Kruger: "Okay okay, so maybe that one isn't a hit....I wrote one for tonight though....well I started to but all I got was. If you're a gubernatorial candidate fight it out on the floor!" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=VmzXdtYzhFw ) He'd make up some for Grace later! She needed something to make her hair go pop!

G: At the moment, he goes over to a corner and climbs up on the side of the cage, not too high. Going to the second cage would just be insane, let alone the third.

Kruger: "You know Claire....if I were in there! I'd be climbing the walls!" wide eyed at the pink haired lightning! "And I mean literally! because well....Look at em! They're cool!" Now he's making climbing motions and then drops an elbow!....sorry table. Claire Farron: "I think you also have less brain cells to worry about in the event you fall." She turned an oh so sweet smile Kruger's way then shifted intent gaze back to the action in the ring. Necromesh: The ring in which two fighters were up on the walls. Aw yeah. Kruger-style.

Kruger: Hopefully Claire was finished with her drink....did she have a drink" "YES! I knew I had an advantage!" Claire Farron: So glad she wasn't drinking anything there.

Ebon Ilnaren: Seeing G heading up, he chuckled. "Don't tell me Krugey's commentary has you climbing the walls already!"

Kruger: He puts his hand to the side of his head set. "I don't know about you viewers at home but I think Skid might be setting one of the other fighters up. Gotta love a guy who rains down death from above, even though he is kind of hypnotizing....could he be an angel could he be the devil" Nope he's the PANCAKE OVERLORD!! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=bh63nfmb3p0 )

Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 3! G's got his hands up, looks like he's trying to get a hold of Skid. Big guy like that, you'd think it would be easy right' Nope. Skid's got a foot waiting for him (G-FL/S-SN). Hey! Now they're both after Ebon with jabs all around. How's he going to fare? Looks like he spots G first and goes running, that's good enough there (G-JB/E-DO) but that sweep's not going to make it compared to Skid's fist (E-LS/S-JB). (S/E 3-2 S | S/G 1-2 G | G/E 1-+ G)

Kruger

Date: 2014-10-15 07:18 EST
Claire Farron: "Not gonna lie, I'm a pretty big fan of pancakes....or anything ending in 'cake' really. But Ebon and G both run on strong platforms so we'll see if pancakes and other stuff are enough to get Skid through." That's about the extent of her political insight really.

Necromesh :Skid exploded off of the chain link headfirst, drive-by-punching Ebon in the ribs, and delivering a foot into G's before he crashed into the opposite wall's chain. "I'm more than pancakes! Really! Nobody listens! But no, this isn't the place." Climb back up the wall.

G First he tries to swing his fist AT Ebon, who drops out of the way and that leads him right into the waiting kick that comes right from Skid, knocking him back into the ropes and against the cage. His plans didn't work there, but then wasn't really expecting a straight domination.

Ebon Ilnaren: He evaded G's admittedly skillful punch, and dove feet-first at Skid like a runner sliding into home plate. Unfortunately, the nightmare had long arms and got his fist in first.

Kruger: "Ebon is so dangerous when you let him keep his feet! I mean look at the way he just brushes away G! All G can do is try to take it out on Skid but that's not in the cards to night....wait Cake" I kind of like fish really. I'm all about that bass." (https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=7PCkvCPvDXk)

Ebon Ilnaren Shaking his head to clear it up, Ebon took to his feet and then to the cage, climbing up for a better view.

Kruger "Here's a fun fact that people just don't realize about Skid." Checks his notes. "Yesterday he put his pants on two legs at a time. That's absolutely amazing folks. I tried that once and fell flat on my face." Points to his nose.

Necromesh: "IT TAKES PRACTICE, KRUGER. DON'T GIVE UP." From the cage.

Kruger: Leans over to Claire and whispers. "Sorry the sound guy and pyrotechnics totally broke the budget. I had to skimp for a writer." He might even have done some of the writing himself! Bad Anvil! Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 4! All sorts of action this time around, look at them go! G's looking for revenge after that last round and tosses a hell of a punch at Skid. Skid's got no time for that and ooo, that's gonna leave a mark (G-JB/S-FL). It gives G plenty of time to run from Ebon though and Ebon's kick goes sailing right on by (G-FDO/E-JK). But Ebon recovers quickly enough to let Skid experience a little bit of what he just did to G (S-CH/E-FL). I love Karma. (S/E 3 All | S/G 2 All | G/E 2 G)

Claire Farron: "Wait....we had a writer?" She's shuffling through paperwork wondering if she had lines or something. Then she leans and looks at Kruger's written out stuff and just squints at him.

Kruger "I got something more to say..." Clears his throat. "KRUGEY KRATERS!!" 300,000 voices cry it with him....and Claire under her breath! Claire Farron "Krugey Krater!" Cheer, pause, settles. "Ahem. I mean, yeah."

G: He sees the kick coming from Ebon and quickly gets out of the way, giving a shove to try and send him into the cage. After that he turns to swing at Skid but ends up getting tossed over onto his back.

Necromesh: He twisted G's punch around and let his momentum carry him down, but then when he spun around to slam a fist down on Ebon's shoulder, he found himself going on a trip. To the mat. Whuff! Snickerfit. "Glorious!"

Kruger: A grin for Claire. "I wake up every evening....with a big smile on my face....never feels out of place." Or maybe that was his pony' So wrong (https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=dMh7yktC2u0) I'm in love with Pinky Pie!

Ebon Ilnaren "Ooof!" That was the sound he made as he took a shove from G that sent him to the ground. Rolling with it, he snagged Skid's incoming hand and sent him flying. "This is fun!"

Claire Farron: "Don't forget, the voting polls are open this weekend from the 17th to the 19th. Make sure to get your vote in, especially if you see something you like here tonight!"

Necromesh :Skid rolled up and backed into a corner, all grins twisting the mask's fabric.

Kruger: "If you're G then you perhaps you make a deal with Ebon to level skid. But you have to wonder will he waffle on the deal" Will he have a stronger deal with skid to take out G" I don't know, it could happen or....or .....or Maybe there's a French Connection between the darker powers. G and Skid might just be the axis of evil!" Run Ebon!

G: "Alright. We could have done this the easy way. But you guys want to do it the hard way. Alright then. Alright." Adding a little spice to this because why not"

Necromesh : "I want to do everything in the most violent way available, please."

Ebon Ilnaren: "I'm just here to have a good time, G."

Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 5! Skid's ready to give G the boot again but this so doesn't work out the way it did before and that chop puts G back in the lead there (G-CH/S-SN). Both turn to go after Ebon again, Axis of Evil most definitely! Ebon does his best to try and hold them off but I have the feeling he's going to be a pile of bruises after this (G-LS/E-AB) (E-DU/S-LS). (S/E 4-3 S | S/G 2-3 G | G/E 3 G)

G: Step up. "WOOOOO!"

Kruger: Leans over to Claire again after winking at Grace. "Uhm, I might have promised to do a few ads while I was at it....I won't make you, you're busy enough."

Necromesh : At least the mats got cleaned up before Skid twisted up into a world of crushed windpipe and maniacal cackling.

G: He goes up to Skid and just like Slick Ric Flair, delivers a chop to the chest.(lookitup) Then turns around to catch Ebon with a spinning leg sweep to knock him back down. He's back to performing a couple of poses now a flex here, a strut there, a few times of shaking the cage walls. "C'mon! Let's get FIRED UP!! WOOOOOOOOO!"

Necromesh : He jumped up onto a cage wall, and shook it. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

G: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Kruger: "Are you losing your hair" Maybe that hairline is just dropping back a little because it needs a nap" I understand how that could be a problem, not here in Rhy'Din, but the rest of you don't live here. I found just the product for you! Krugicide....that's right....It has the hair that bit you....all wrapped up in this neat Anvil shaped jar."

Kruger: "Ive seen rounds like this before, Skid looked like a crow chasing a butterfly only to discover that butterfly is really Mothra! (https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=WkgntuSAoSw) Duck Ebon! I'm not telling you the move....That's what I'm ordering tonight when Seirichi comes....I think it has to do with a Bird Law!"

Necromesh: "IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?"

G: "MAXIMUS! MAXIMUS! MAXIMUS!"

Necromesh : More wild laughter. He twisted back and jumped to the floor of the ring. High five for G.

G: Gives Skid a high five right back.

G: Crouches low, hands on his knees as he watches the two of them.

Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 6! Ebon's not too keen on another round like before and pops Skid through the uppercut (E-JB/S-UC) and dips right away from G's punch (E-DO/G-JB). Skid isn't going down without a fight though and winds up a pretty kick only to have G take him out before it can land. Darn, I always like seeing those ones hit (S-SP/G-LS). That punch of Ebon's puts us at Sudden Death between him and Skid though! Grace, turn up the fire!! (S/E 4 ALL | S/G 2-4 G | G/E 3-+ G)

G: Takes a running clothesline attempt on Ebon who was quick to get out of the way of it smartly, so he takes the momentum to spin around and take the legs out of Skid under that kick.

Necromesh : Just rekt, all around. He's on the floor, laughing like a lunatic.

Kruger

Date: 2014-10-15 07:31 EST
Ebon Ilnaren: From his perch high on the shaking cage, he looked out at the audience and gave his niece a smirk, then leapt down, lashing a fist out at Skid's face even as he lands before evading G's own punch with a grin.

Awkward: Well...if they wanted flames...The Keeper of Fire was giving them flames! Fires started up in the cage, flames licking up some of the walls of the cage.

Claire Farron: She couldn't help but grin at the flames. "That's hot."

Kruger: "I guess if Skid makes it to the mansion he'll have someone sweeping the floors. Come around The Outback on a monday Skid....you'll see lots of good sweepers!" laughs....cuz he's The Anvil! "Seriously though that was a powerful round for Ebon....I think maybe he's out for blood....Maybe he's mounting a comeback" I won't call it a comeback though, he's been here for years. Ebon! Mama says knock them out!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch"v=vimZj8HW0Kg )

Ebon Ilnaren: He was backing towards the cage wall when he suddenly felt warmer and glanced over his shoulder. "Flesh plus heat....barbecue!"

Kruger: Grace wants to make it a real Crucible! Sees the thumbs up from Grace....and well of course he has to sing. "I know a girl who's tough but sweet....she's so fine she can't be beat....I want candy!" What that has to do with the fight' No idea, the fans don't like him because he makes sense that's for sure.

Claire Farron: CAGE MATCH ROUND 7! Oh come on, G! Skid just wants a hug! That's a shame, G's mad skills get him out of the way with a win under his belt (S-FL/G-FDO). Still on the move, G drops it low and brings himself to match point with a duck under Ebon's jab (G-FDU/E-JB). Finally, Ebon turns that badass kick for Skid who, if you check out that move, you should be glad it isn't Charlie in there or someone would be getting an athletic cup to the face. Hopefully Skid is a bit more merciful (S-FaLP/E-SN). Claire Farron (S/E 5-4 Skid Final | S/G 2-5 G'nort Final | G/E 4 G)

Necromesh: Are you watching, Charlie" Because it's happening.

G: Shifts to the side to let Skid miss his grab then counter by tossing him to the cage wall to end that one, then charges at Ebon, dropping down under the jab and then countering with a quick punch to the chin. Necromesh He may have missed G, but he flew through the air with the greatest of ease. With an aluminum athletic cup in place just for this. "THE BUCK, HAS BEEN PASSED." Clank.

G: Smiles and winks to Skid. Then he turns to focus his attention completely on Ebon with a grin.

Ebon Ilnaren: He went for a kick to Skid's midsection, but the nightmare leapt up....and Ebon's foot hit a metal cup. Hard. "Ow! I think I broke my toe!" Then he spun around to send a punch at G, only to get a counterpunch in return. "Well, I had few illusions on how our match-up would end in this cage, G. Shall we?"

Necromesh :Skid walked around inside the ring, because he didn't feel like proving how fireproof he was. So he just riled everyone up. "THE BATTLE CONTINUES!"

Kruger: "An outstanding performance so far tonight by G! And I hear he doesn't give a damn about his bad reputation! Ebon's going to have to work hard to pull it back out. He's smaller, more agile and he can throw things with his mind....Ebon, The Bell is on the table use that! Skid was quite the acrobat! I think he had the right strategy but maybe they trained against him specifically. You did the right thing Skid, but I'd check your camp to see if the other two have a spy in there!"

G: Looks across to Ebon and grins, wiggling his hands to get ready.

Claire Farron: If Skid wants to prove how much of a spider monkey he can be, he can always climb up and out of the top, yay no fire! She glances from Kruger to the ring and back again. "I think next year, The Anvil should run for Governor." Mostly because he would do well in a cage.

Kruger: He looks at Claire like she just said she'd marry him too....BEAMS

Claire Farron: She points Kruger back to the ring. "Call it!"

Kruger: Double Take! The Anvil is looking back at the ring. Good God What the hell is G doing" Ebon's looking and I don't think he can believe it either!

Necromesh: Oooh....He COULD climb up. And so he did. To the top! THE TOP! "I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation! And a bunch of people who need to MAKE MORE NOISE."

Ebon Ilnaren: He truly couldn't believe his eyes.

G: What is he doing"

Kruger: G's got the power move going on! Fists of the Divine! Ebon does what he can to drop get out of the way, maybe take out the man's knees....but no joy! ( CAGE MATCH FINAL: G: Jab/Ebon: Leg Sweep.)

Kruger: (G .def. Ebon Ilnaren, 5-0 in 8, DoF)

G: If you're going to go for a power move to finish it off, you go for Roman Reigns and finish it with the Superman Punch. Cocks his arm like a shotgun and then charges, leaps in the air, and comes crashing down.

G: Raises his arms in victory because he's the villain of this election. "WOOOOOOO!!!"

Ebon Ilnaren: He took his time getting up from that punch, allowing G a moment to revel in his glory.

G: There should be fireworks and theme music going on for that now. Total Wrestlemania style.

Necromesh: "Cheer for the only viable alternative to my unjust rule! G, who's obviously a better duelist than either of us!" Skid swan dove off the top, rolled off the second level, and sailed into a table. SMASHCRUSH.

Awkward: Grace decided that the end call for some more fireworks. Free of charge so Kruger didn't go over his budget further!

Kruger: Pyortechnics in The Annex! What a way to end the night! Party Rock! Seems like the sound guy is going home.

G: They should not show favoritism in this sort of event!!

Ebon Ilnaren: "Nice shutout." He held a hand out to G.

G: He grinned at Ebon and takes his hand. "Good try, fella. Good luck in the election. You should vote none of the above."

Claire Farron: She gives a thumbs up to the sound guy. "With that, I declare G'nort tonight's king of the cage with excellent showings from both Skid and Ebon as well as our guest commentator Kruger 'The Anvil' Allen. Thanks for coming out and have a great night!" With that she unplugged her headset.

Kruger: Eyes Claire and then the sound booth. The Anvil stands up and flips the table. "I don't think he remembers who paid him. Let me go remind him." Red White and Blue....Stars and stripes streak to the sound booth Don't bring the cameras!"