Matthew Simon

COMMUNIST

Kathryn 'Katt' Batten

COMMUNIST

Rekah Illyriana Silverblades

COMMUNIST

Deathlord Jesse DeAngelo Van Bokkelen Graziano Helston O"Neill

FREEDOM

The correct choice is right in front of you! Vote Jesse! Or else you're a dirty red commie who enjoys the sound of children dying in Old Temple.

Who stood up to Rakeesh"

JESSE

Who does Fio support"

JESSE

Who beat Jacen for the Tower of Earth"

JESSE

I have three...THREE...THREE! Mana-bombs at mine disposal! RhyDin will be well armed with these dooms-day devices capable of bending space and time to rip and utterly void the zone they are dropped within! With these, RhyDin will finally have a needed deterrent against the pesky Nexus-goers, Space Invaders, and other such Enemies of the State! Arcadia, anyone" BOOM! Adenna" BOOM! Stars End" Boom! Yasuo' BOOM! Twilight Isle" BOOM!

If they screw with us, we screw them right back! With superior firepower and explosives!

While the other candidates will dance around issues, like the frilly Khoom, I shall be the one to set opposition straight! No dancing, no word play, just straight up...ISSUE-DEALING-NESS!

Also Matt is prone to violence.

Brian is okay, but he will be better bending the knee to mine greatness and running as mine number three ( behind Tara, of course ).

Katt sells food. Food-people shouldn't handle Government business unless we're going to war with Candy Land.

Rekah is a turtle.

ALSO EVERY VOTE FOR JESSE IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM! THAT AND ONCE THE GREAT PURGE HAPPENS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ( IF THEY VOTED ) WILL BE PASSED OVER!

Thank you and good night!

Spell

Date: 2013-05-30 22:48 EST
A second TV-Spot began playing.

Brian Ravenlock

COMMUNIST

Khoom Helston

COMMUNIST

Matthew Simon

COMMUNIST

Kathryn 'Katt' Batten

COMMUNIST

Rekah Illyriana Silverblades

COMMUNIST

Deathlord Jesse DeAngelo Van Bokkelen Graziano Helston O?Neill

FREEDOM

"I give mine opponents one chance. In the next Twenty Four Hours, pledge fealty to me, and perhaps I won't slaughter you for your insolence. All you must do is step before me, take a knee, and say that I am, of course, the greatest chance RhyDin has."

Jesse leans against one of those large, glowing Mana-bombs. Knocks it a few times with knuckles

"I dare you to not vote for me. Go ahead, don't. I dare you."

Spell

Date: 2013-05-31 02:40 EST
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/MasaoRyu/33_zps0aebbb29.jpg

The choice is OBVIOUS! Vote Jesse!

Spell

Date: 2013-05-31 23:12 EST
I am now, once more, the GREATEST Keeper of Earth! After destroying Mur Ollavan on our challenge only minutes ago!

THIS SHOULD SWAY YOUR VOTES!

Also Brian SOO bent a knee to me, he can deny all he wants!

Spell

Date: 2013-06-01 08:32 EST
Select Television Stations — THE NON COMMUNIST ONES — Flash and show this important announcement

ACTION NEWS SEXY FUN TIME SUPREME NON-COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA ANNOUNCEMENT!!! FIO APPROVED

"This just in!" A tiny witch in sunglasses and a curly mustache said from behind her desk. "First off, I'm not Jesse! Second off! SUPER IMPORTANT NEWS!"

"Governor Candidate Khoom has been spotted sexually assaulting a random person on the street!"

A photo flashes on the side of the screen in a little box next to not-Jesse's head.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dv5nnT2T1r6mq6lo1_500.jpg

"The molested girl in question was under the age of eighteen! So, if you vote for Khoom, you're obviously voting for a pedophile! Now, I'm just a lowly news caster who must not be bias!"

Dramatic camera change and chair turn later.

"Matt Simon! Worst Governor, or WORESTEST Governor" The polls are in with a whopping 99% disapproval rate! The 1% approval rating was obviously a vote cast by Matt Simon!"

The side photo on the screen changes

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/jamie_bamber_04.jpg

Then another..

http://sevensassysisters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bamber1.jpg

"Can you really trust this man with your children" With your plants" with your animals"!"

Not-Jesse the news reporter looks up at the tiny screen above her and stares for a good minute. Her curly mustache falls off.

"...Shut off the camera, I need a few minutes alone."

END BROADCAST! flashes on screen

The screen then flashes back on with Jesse trying to hide the picture of Matt behind her back.

"Oh! AND VOTE FOR JESSE!"

A bald eagle swoops across the screen with the words FREEDOM appearing in the rainbow that came out from behind it.