Topic: Orphan & Homeless BBQ ( 2014 R.G.E )

Spell

Date: 2014-09-19 02:40 EST
Outside the south gate of the city. A rather large and old oak tree had found itself quite bare thanks to saw-work of minions hired by twinkles of gold and silver. What sat square at the very apex of this once mighty tree is the decapitated skull of a poor and once majestic wyvern. The blood of the fallen king of the sky rolled along the oak and soaked into its very core as a testament to the brutality shown to the creature.

Bang, bang, bang went the hammer of one minion. Busy setting in place a single banner to hang free under the impaled skull.

http://i.imgur.com/fNOaLRa.png

Along with this banner is a wooden sign with penned paper attached to it. The parchment reads,

"The carcass of this mighty beast has been donated to the hungry and needy of this fine city! I, Jesse, will take from those who need nothing and give to those who need much! The Punch and Pie BBQ celebrating the slaying of this foul creature will take place tomorrow during lunch hours! Bring your plates and hungry stomachs so that you may munch and chew on the finest meat known to all of human kind! Dragon meat!

Vote 4 Jesse! Dragon meat for all! EQUALITY!

PS. This is one less dragon burning your crops, farmers. Give me your vote too!"