Topic: A Girl's First Time... Resurrecting a Vampire

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 00:42 EST
Despite the whole thing with Aaron attacking her in the Inn she felt guilty on some levels, she approached his bottle and move to kneel next to it. She sat beside him, reaching out to touch her friend's shoulder lightly, her hand began to tingle as it grew numb with an icy tinge jolting through it. She retracted her hand quickly as she went through another one of her "episodes." They had been occurring sporadically ever since she touched Araya, something wasn't right about it and she wasn't sure why.

Kas drew a small replication of something she had seen before in the dirt. Some sort of odd design and her hand began to split open suddenly, dripping down onto the symbol. She stared as the crimson liquid seeped over the path her finger had traced which made the deign a scarlet color that stood out against the ground.

Her heart rammed against her chest and nearly jumped up her throat as the wound sealed itself and her form grew rather cold an pallid. The pigmentation in her cheeks faded and she grew faint. She began to shiver rather violently before slumping over Aaron's deceased form. The body stiff with rigamortis and the solidity of it only seemed to shot a sharp pain through her gut before everything just faded to black.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-01 15:09 EST
Aarons body had twitched lightly after whatever Kaspar had done, he seemed to be stiring as his eyes slowly opened and he glanced about his vision blurred at the moment, he blinked his eyes trying to make it so he could see clearly and sure enough in a matter of moments he saw that he had colasped and that Kas had been there with him, he frowned slightly wondering how he could still be alive but he didn't know what to do, he couldn't move so he had decided to stay there with Kas.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 15:45 EST
A soft orange haze emitted from her body and she began to twitch violently before her eyes bulged and she looked around abruptly. She leapt backwards, away from Aaron upon seeing he was alive. "You...you're a ghost." She was trying to convince herself he was dead due to the fact she had never expect any of that voodoo stuff to work. "That's it.. your soul is just stuck here..." she sounded like she was trying to make herself believe it more so than him.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-01 15:49 EST
he looked at her a moment "I still don't know how, but i'm not dead, i'm as alive as ever" he sat there and frowned a moment thinking to himself "i'm sorry Kas, i didn't mean to hurt you like that, i wasn't thinking straight at all" his gaze downcast and he closed his eyes

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 22:36 EST
"It couldn't have worked..." She shook her head slowly, "It's inconceivable, I never meant to... I was just goofing off. I didn't intend to do anything more than draw... I... How? Why did you attack me?" She was apparently tripping over her words and that glow that emanated from her person seemed to permit him movement in his figure somehow. She shook her head slowly, attempting to recollect her thoughts.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-01 22:50 EST
"I..i don't know...i..." he went quiet for a long while before looking up at her "I didn't mean to hurt you Kas...i never ment to...i..i love you...i don't know what happened to me." it had been the Red that had controled him weither he knew or didn't want to admit his weakness, he had been forced to attack the one closest to his heart so he would loose all control to the Red but it hadn't counted on his will to stop it. he managed to mutter "I'm...sorry" Before falling silent again.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 22:57 EST
"You don't have to apologize to me, but at the moment... I can't return your feelings. For that I apologize, you are a friend and everything... but I'm quite taken... Well... not necessarily, but if I had to say I loved anyone. Then it would be Lang or Wolv, they're closer to me and everything..." Her tooth clamped down on her lower lip and she chewed on it nervously. Bad habits never seemed to die.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-01 23:37 EST
he just shook his head "trust me i get it, hence why i..well i tried to leave..." he frowned then as he thought for a bit rather quiet for awhile, then he had finnaly spoken again "and i do have to apologize you don't have to accept it, but i apologize because that night i only thought about myself and not anyone else around me and what that effect might have, i was selfish..."

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 23:43 EST
She nodded in acquiesce as she chose her words carefully, "Yeah... if I hadn't been there when you admitted how you felt for me or even if I hadn't told Wolv to get in the cab... Well, you may have died sooner... You might want to reconsider your actions next time..." Died? That seemed so foriegn yet the way she said it sounded so natural as though she were used to it, it was so casually stated and as if to clarify she spoke up. "I... I don't know if I told you, but I can speak to the deceased somehow... That's why I tried to convince myself your soul was restless... and that you were a ghost." She took a long pause a she pondered that one, "Do vampires have souls?"

gimli

Date: 2007-09-01 23:49 EST
he shook his head "our souls are long lost to us... we vampire live more orless on our own, but the select few can live in hrmony with others, i guess i'm not one of them." he trailed off as he went silent once more, he had wanted to say more but he was unsure of his own will at the moment, so he would only talk when he was required to for now.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-02 00:04 EST
"Oh..." She trailed off on that particular idea. "So if you died, since you don't have a soul... you wouldn't be here and that proves that you must be alive because I can see you..." She was trying to conclude something based upon her thoughts. "So... I know there are different types of vampires, they all have different characteristics... Which factors are true in your case?"

gimli

Date: 2007-09-02 12:57 EST
he thought for a moment "well for one, that night i had attacked you...that was something called the Red, it can sometimes take us over and it always craves the blood of innocents, another is, i can actually go without having to feed." he actually chuckled here at this "I never need the restroom. its just one of those things i guess we vampiers are blessed with"

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-02 14:15 EST
She just had to ask, didn't she? It's not like the thought ever occurred to her, people never discussed that. "What about crucifixes? Sunlight? Coffins?" she was fishing through everything, "Can a vampire blush? Those kinds of things..." She was curious and she would have to bring the subject up with Kiah sometime, maybe fish through and see about what kind of information he could give her on the matter.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-03 11:11 EST
""wel yes to the crucifixes and sunlight but no the the coffin's for me, and yes Vampires do blush." ::he shrugged a moment, he was finnaly at the point of being okay with talking with her and feeling all awkward "For me i do every thing a normal human would except for a few things, i mean i can blush, and everything but i guess it takes alot for me to do so"

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-05 16:43 EST
"What about..." She trailed off, contemplating on what to ask next. "How would I kill you if I actually wanted to? Can you die? How old are you and such...?" Really, she couldn't see how he loved her considering she knew little about his race and everything despite the fact that vampires and such intrigued her. But... she wasn't going to voice her opinions out loud or anything. If he loved her then that was fine with her, she didn't have to feel the same way about him as he did her. Right? Right.

gimli

Date: 2007-09-06 15:24 EST
"well the only way i could dide was if my heart was staked, if i was infected with enough holy water and Garlic, or if i was shot with silver" ht thought for a moment then spoke again. ""As for my age i don't know precisce number but somewhere around 24" he had leaned back then as he looked upwards into the sky.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-06 15:28 EST
"That's crazy," she beamed at him and rose to her feet to brush herself off. "I think I'm going to go home for a bit... I'll see you at the Inn later or something." She nodded faintly to him, "And take care of yourself." She didn't really say much after that or even wait for a response, she turned on her heel and began to head off.