Topic: A letter in the Mailbox for Mr. Wolvinator

SereneSerpentine

Date: 2007-11-24 12:23 EST
Dear Mr. Wolvinator,

I am unsure if you have heard of me. My name is Serenity, more commonly known as Sera. I am the fiance of one Brian Fury and mother to be of his child. I am writing you because I wish for a bargain... or perhaps for you to hear my plea.

In recent weeks I know my love has been in tangles with you, I am unsure of the status of your relationship whether it is kosher or if you are still arch enemies. I know I can tame the beast that resides in my Brian, but it is you I now worry about.

I have never had a complete family and am so looking forward to the chance of having one of my own. Brian is the love of my life and I am so honored to be carrying his child. I do not think I could go on if anything were to happen to Brian. I am asking you to please forgive Brian and let go of this fued that burns between the two of you.

I am tired of wondering where he is when he is not with me and if he is okay... if he is alive... if you are alive. If he harms you... I lose him to the system... if you harm him I lose him to hades.

This is a soon to be mothers plea. Please let my child know get to know his or her father. Please let my mind be at peace. I suspect you are a reasonable man, with that said think of the others that are involved now in this quarrel between you two. It is bigger than the both of you.

I am asking you for a formal resignation of sorts from the hate you hold and the harm you wish to cause towards Brian Fury. I will not threaten you, but do know that I will do anything to keep my to be husband and child safe, even if it means forsaking my own life.

Please place your reply in this mailbox within one day. I will be back to collect your reply.

Sincerely,

Serenity Fury

(Mun note: Yes.... in her heart Sera has already taken Brian's name... as she does not wish to wear the stain of the one her father gave her.)

(Note#2 I forgot about the mailbox sticky.. :) oops)

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-24 17:23 EST
Leaving the estate for the day, Wolvinator made his exit through the main gate and made his way down Grayskull lane. From the corner of his eye, he realized that the small red flag was placed in the up position, a sign that he had mail. There were two things in his mailbox, and he proceeded to read the letter first.

His eyes scanned over the letter once, and then he stopped and blinked. Was this really what he was reading? Starting again from the beginning, he read through the letter carefully as thoughts streamlined through his brain.

A husband?

A father?

These weren?t the words to describe Brian Fury, that was for sure. The man was a fighter, a murderer, a liar, a thief, and an overall? maniacal individual. In Wolvinator?s absence, Fury had managed to convince everyone that he in fact was a murderer, and killed Brian in cold blood, thus making him the ?misunderstood? individual he was today. It was about time? that the Admiral cleared up this matter with a few individuals, one of which was this? Serenity.

Tearing off a piece of paper from the bottom of her letter, he took a pen from the inner pocket of his brown robe, and wrote a one line reply:

Serenity,

My reply to you? will be in person.

-Wolvinator

SereneSerpentine

Date: 2007-11-25 16:21 EST
-She growled reading his reply. She quickly penned a reply to him.-

Wolvinator,

I look forward to our meeting. Make it soon. My patience is wearing thin.

Serenity