Topic: A letter to Wolvinator from the M.N.R.

BlackClaw

Date: 2008-01-16 04:35 EST
A letter in a green envelop, from the Metahuman Nation of Rhydin was sent by official courier to the Wolvinator Estate, to be given to Wolvinator.
Whenever he read it, it would be from Koruush Dragonclaw, First Founder of the M.N.R.

"Dear Admiral Wolvinator, I Koruush Dragonclaw wish to extend good tidings and relations from the Metahuman Nation of Rhydin. As you maybe aware, Khaine Levaque, our repesentative in the Governor's race was brutally murdered, only two days ago. He was a victim of this Ravager coward. It was a sad day for us in the M.N.R. and even for my own tribe, which saw Khaine as kin.

His wife is most outraged and beside herself with grief, as he leaves her and their son, Dante behind. Though we of the M.N.R. well look after her and their son with great care and compassion. And i would like to ask something of you sir, if i may?

It is hoped that if you are elected Governor, that you will see to Metahuman/Human equal rights, rights for both Humans and MetaHumans. Well you? Admiral, can Khaine and the M.N.R.'s vision of a equal Rhydin for Humans and Metahumans, be assured with you? Or well Khaine's ideals, the ideals of the M.N.R.s be wasted.

Forgive my tough questions, but these are dark times, life is harsh right now. And as First Founder of the M.N.R. i have to ask these questions for the good of my people. I am looked to, to see that the ideals of unity and equality are followed through. It is a heavy burden, but a burden i bare with a strong heart.

In any event, you have the support of the M.N.R., as i have directed my people to begin putting out fliers saying that the M.N.R. supports your bid for Governor. I hope it is not a mistake to put the fate of so many people in your hands. I bid you a good day, sir.

signed Koruush Dragonclaw"

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-16 09:59 EST
As the sunlight rose on the dawn of a new day, there was a response to the letter which had arrived at the Grayskull estate late in the evening. It had the usual campaign markings on it, and the candidate?s signature penned out at the bottom.

?Dear Mister Dragonclaw,

Good day to you sir, and I hope that this letter finds you well. I would first like to apologize to you for the loss. I understand that these may be hard times on your organization, and my heart goes out to the family and those that grieve in these dark times.

I would like to thank you for your offer of support. It has always been a goal of mine to ensure that we support the equality of all citizens of Rhy?Din. There is a vast wealth of diversity in our fair city, and our goal is to ensure that all people, no matter their race, color, gender or ethnicity, are represented fairly and equally.

We appreciate your support, and we thank you for the time taken out to do so. At this time we feel as though the initial statement released by the M.N.R., in respect so supporting my campaign, is more than enough. I do not wish to bombard the city with further pamphlets and fliers then are really necessary. I appreciate your gracious act, and I think the message has been adequately expressed.

Again, I thank you for your support. As I have previously stated, I look forward to working with the people, and for the people, on matters that most concern them. It would be a great honor to serve as your next Governor, and I hope to see you at the polls on Election Day.

Signed,

Admiral Wolvinator"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/FaMzNeSS/Wolvinator/WolvinatorCampaignSig.jpg