Topic: An assassin's thief

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-03 16:39 EST
Lang had stopped by his house for a bit after spending time with Kas in the Market, and stopping in for a few minutes to talk with Ryo in the Alley. It took him about an hour to pack up most of his clothing into his duffle bag, before slinging it over his shoulder. He gave one last look over the house, before heading out. He shut and locked the door, one last time then turned to head towards the desired location.

" I hope this doesn't cause any more troubles. " Muttered to himself, as he looked around. A nod here and there to any people he passed by, before turnning down Greyskull lane. He already knew the way here, and back. Seeing how he had more or less, been staying here with Kas the last few nights. It did suprise him a bit when Kas said yes, to him moving in with her.

" I used to be an assassin...killing for a living, and as cold as I could be. Now look at me. Moving in with a beautiful woman, whom I just started dating, as well as showing my affections too. I guess it is true what they say.. Lave can do amazing things. " This mused to himself, as he looked up and saw the manor. It still surprised him at how beautifull it was.

A deep breath was taken, as he shifted that back more onto his shoulder. " Well...here goes nothing. " A chuckle to himself, before slowly moving up towards the door. Hopefully this would be like it had been the last few days, uneventful.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-04 03:55 EST
Kaspar donned a pair of M&M boxers and an over sized shirt opposed to that red coat. Bare feet padded down the stairs as she rand a brush through short pink strands as they dripped with water. Hazel hues darted towards the door and she headed for it, pulling it open as her gaze fell on Lang. She didn't seem to blush about the fact that she was half naked for all the world to see if they walked by the Estate, but any other time her cheeks did not fail to redden. Maybe she was quite comfortable walking around in boxers for the world to see? Who knew?

"Errr... Hey, Lang."

Yeah, he had asked her if he could stay there and she had acquiesced because she was already asking him to stay the night with her every time she turned around. The main reason being because she still wasn't quite over the situation with Wolv.

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-04 14:05 EST
Lang was looking around as he waited for the door to open, before turnning to hearing Kas's voice. A light smile crossed his lips to seeing her, before taking note of what she happened to be wearing.

" May I come in, or are you going to make me wait all day? " Said in a teasing tone, as he reached out to lightly poke at her nose. True, she had asked him to stay with her, as well as said yes to him moving in with her.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-04 20:19 EST
She let the question absolve into her conscious mind as she contemplated something, her right arm falling at her side with the brush in hand. Her left arm moved to push against the frame of the door. Those eyes danced over his frame. "I think if you want the scenery to move then you'd be best doing it yourself."

A lopsided grin was flashed for him as she teased him, her moods could be sporadic depending on the setting and person or people she was with. If he teased her back she could either retort or blush, most often it was the latter of the two... But as she grew more comfortable with him that changed.

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-04 20:29 EST
That got him to quirk a brow. Move her himself, huh? A slow smirk crossed his lips, as he shifted that bag again, then leaned down to do just that. If Kas let him, he'd pick her up by the waist and lean back, before stepping inside. " You know better than to tease me with the chance to hold you, my earth angel. " Said softly as he used the heel of his boot to nudge the door shut.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-04 20:48 EST
She knew as soon as he went to hold her in acquiesce that she wasn't going to be on her own two feet without his arms around her for quite a while. Lang could be quite cling... then again she was quite clingy through her getting over the fact that Wolv had left and she didn't know how to contact him. Leaving letters in the mailbox didn't guarantee a response anytime soon. He might not even receive them for a while. Then again... it never hurt to hope that maybe he would respond eventually, right?

"How long before you put me down...?"

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-04 20:55 EST
Kas loved it when Lang held her, just like this. Close up against his form, and in a loving and caring embrace. True, but were a bit clingy with the othre, but at the same time both wanted to be held by the other..So it was a win/win situation. He chuckled softly to her question, before holding her in his arms for a few moments longer.

" If I had my way? Never " Whispered to her, before slowly lowering her back down to the floor, after kissing her cheek lightly. He then waited for her to show him around the place, seeing how he was going to be staying here with her on a regular basis now.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-06 00:09 EST
He'd seen the majority of the downstairs, considering she had dragged him there before then. She moved to lead him throughout the house, giving him a half attempt at a tour as she led him throughout the large house. She reached the Master Bedroom toward the end and turned around abruptly before the door. "Alright, that's it..." She hadn't really done much, just kind of lead him through and said "This is the dining room and this is the kitchen." Kind of boring and dull, but she wasn't really aiming to entertain him with that.

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-06 14:09 EST
True she had giving him a brief tour before, but this time he'd have time to put things to memory. He followed her lead, with a light nod each time she pointed something out to him, before they ended back up in the living room. He did chuckle softly to how she pointed things out to him.

He shok his head slightly, before setting his bag down, behind the couch. " Well..I'd better head on out..I'll see you later. " A soft smile, before leaning down to kiss her cheek, then turned to head off to his shop.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-06 15:26 EST
She smiled faintly as Lang moved to leave, her lips twitching a bit before she made her way into the Family Room. She settled under her cream and blue colored afghan, the colors rotating in rows and stretching out across the leather couch. She climbed underneath it after Lang was gone, ducking underneath the blanket and whimpering a bit. It was difficult for her to hide her emotions at first, now she just let it all out when she thought she was alone. It wasn't easy to pretend nothing was wrong all the time, sometimes she just felt the need to break down. She inhaled sharply and forced herself to calm down before she felt her swollen, purple rimmed eyes flutter closed gently. She really did need to repose with the sleep disorder she had been enduring over the past few days.

Lang Darkwing

Date: 2007-09-07 16:58 EST
After the events of the last few days, Lang had spent time with Kas. Things seemed to be looking up, before last night. Everything fell apart, with the two parting ways. Early the next morning, Lang slipped back into the manison, to get his bag of clothes. He looked around one last time, before turnning to head out.

A light shake of his head, as he slipped out the door, hoping he didn't wake Kas up, then again he was slipping into the house like a thief...or better yet...What he was trained to do..but he just got his things, and slipped out. Who knows if they would ever beable to be around each other, or talk.