Topic: Come To Me Now?

Kaspar

Date: 2007-08-19 06:19 EST
The darkness touched Kaspar in an impalpable wave, brushing over her skin like a lover's first kiss. She hadn't returned to Wolv's room last night. What was she to do? It was kind of strange to go sleep in someone's bed when you weren't certain of what was going on. She had told Lang she wasn't going home, he told her she wouldn't sleep in the Market and when she insisted her persisted that he accompany her. She had let him sing her to sleep like a Mother sang her baby a lullaby. When she had awoken he was curled up against her small frame.

She left him there, needing to get away from people in general. What she needed was to look for Araya more than anything. It had been so long since she had spoken to her sister and at that particular moment she needed someone she knew wouldn't be leaving her anytime soon. Araya never came to Kaspar unless she was alone and lately... Kaspar was never really alone. She always had to seek her sister for the most part and in order to do that she had to flee. Lang would understand that she had left and he would talk to her later.

It was kind of ironic that she was talking to Val and trying to help him out and assist him with his problems. Yet now she was looking for help... How did it happen to fall in the same day. It was a different subject though... the problems were similar yet different. So it wasn't completely ironic that she seek any help. Hazel hues darted about the area around her as she moved into the forest, fear washing over her like the tide pulling in from the ocean. She sat down, her feet pulled underneath her as she sat on her knees and she curled up into a small ball.

"Araya... Araya... please... help me..." Two small rivers of tears traveled their path down her cheeks. "I really need you right now..."

Araya

Date: 2007-08-20 00:35 EST
::She hovered above the ground, watching Kaspar curiously as she moved over to her.:: Zach... why are your eyes leaking? ::She reached out to touch her face, her hand phased through it in the effort of comforting her. She looked over the wreck a moment and a brow shot up.:: Zachary! Who did this to you? What happened? ::Despite the fact that she was a "ghost" she still had some feelings for her sister and their was no doubt that she was concerned for the well being of her.:: Are you dying? ::She beamed at the very thought.:: I know! Maybe your spirit will stay here with me and we can go haunt those who can't see us! Like those kids that laughed at you when you were little... I gave them a scare on more than one occasion. ::She was all smiles now, seemingly happy about the idea that... her sister might be dying?::

Kaspar

Date: 2007-08-20 01:00 EST
Kaspar stared at her sister in bewilderment and laughed bitterly, her gaze shifting to her hands which were bleeding with the pressure she applied with her nails against them. "I'm not dying..." She wiped at her tears, smearing blood across her face in the process and not really caring that she had streaks of dirt and blood caked to her face. It was going to be hell to get off once it dried, but at the moment she didn't care. "I... I'm so stupid, Araya..." She moved forward, reaching for her sisters form and grabbing a hold of the dress. The fabric caught in her fingers, so long as she didn't touch the actual "body" then she wouldn't phase through. She pulled the ghostly form towards her and abruptly let go when the blood dripped against the fabric and the form actually hardened a minute.

"Araya..." She let her hands fall at her sides and they clenched rather loosely, twitching nervously.

"I don't know what to do... I love him... Wolv, I mean... but I keep hurting him and in the process I'm hurting myself... I don't want to have to deal with this pain, but more importantly I don't want him to deal with it either... I'm a fool... I don't deserve... I don't deserve him. I can't do anything write..."

She took in a deep breath before continuing, "I can't help anyone, not even myself... I want to be better than this, I do... I just... I cheated on Wolv with Dark, you remember that..." It wasn't a question, merely a reminder of the event.

"I... I kissed another man... Lang Darkwing. I've spent a lot of time with him... You should know, you follow me around... It was on a dare and... we tend to get a little to... touchy.... We hug a lot... Wolv saw us and... yeah... He found out about the kiss and he asked me what I would do if I walked him on another woman. The truth is I don't know and I'm scared. And I would probably run off and hide somewhere and go back to my old life even though I promised I wouldn't steal." She rambled it off rather quickly so that Araya would barely be able to make sense of what she was even saying.

Araya

Date: 2007-08-20 01:18 EST
::She blinked, feeling a pulse jolt through her a moment and she gasped for air before the feeling left her entirely.:: Zachary! What did you do? I... think I was a live for a moment... Do it again! I want to live, too! ::She grabbed at Kaspar's hands rather aggressively, pulling them towards her and pushing the blood stained fingers against her cheeks. She felt the coldness of Kaspar's fingers and dropped them suddenly to the icy feeling it gave her.:: I'm sorry... ::She looked down before speaking.::

You need to calm down and relax... Well, I do too... But if you love him as much as you let on then do something... You are not the way you make yourself out to be, Zach. You're a great person with a heart of the purest gold. You just need to get your priorities straight. If your friendship with Lang is important then tell Wolv that. Then talk to Wolv about everything, don't keep running to me with your problems every time you think you screwed up. People don't need advice you know? They think they do... Go solve it on your own. You're smart enough to at least do that.

Araya

Date: 2007-08-20 01:22 EST
::She blinked, feeling a pulse jolt through her a moment and she gasped for air before the feeling left her entirely.:: Zachary! What did you do? I... think I was a live for a moment... Do it again! I want to live, too! ::She grabbed at Kaspar's hands rather aggressively, pulling them towards her and pushing the blood stained fingers against her cheeks. She felt the coldness of Kaspar's fingers and dropped them suddenly to the icy feeling it gave her.:: I'm sorry... ::She looked down before speaking.::

You need to calm down and relax... Well, I do too... But if you love him as much as you let on then do something... You are not the way you make yourself out to be, Zach. You're a great person with a heart of the purest gold. You just need to get your priorities straight. If your friendship with Lang is important then tell Wolv that. Then talk to Wolv about everything, don't keep running to me with your problems every time you think you screwed up. People don't need advice you know? They think they do... Go solve it on your own. You're smart enough to at least do that.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-08-20 17:00 EST
Panic suddenly washed over her once more due to a different reason entirely, the fact that her sister spazzed out like that kind of frightened her. She was shaking as trepidation washed over her entire person in an invisible wave.

Talk to Wolv...

But I can't... What if he won't look at me?

Make him trust you more, you promised him that you wouldn't lie...

I did... but what if he won't look at me?

Make him listen...

What if he ignores me and tells me to go?

Make him give you a chance to prove yourself...

And if he brushes it off like rubble on his shoulder?

At least try!

I'm scared though... I love him.

Make him believe you love him!

That doesn't change anything...

You're making excuses for yourself to avoid him.

Yeah... so?

Don't. He won't give you the time of day if you hide forever.

I want to hide forever though...

Forever is a long time, Zacharia James...

There was a slight flinch at the name, her mother had wanted a boy and even went as far as to give her the name of one. She hadn't wanted her to take the traits of her Father's ancestors. And she had... Her mother had hated for it and she was certain of that.

I know it's a long time...

The response to her thoughts was a bit late do to the sudden change.

Then what are you going to do about it? Do you intend to be alone for the rest of your life? If you avoid Wolv then you have to avoid Lang as well. You can't run around with the one you used to break his heart!

I... I... I can be alone for the rest of my life. I always have been alone, I can get used to it again.

So you intend to go back to being a thief? Didn't you promise Wolv you wouldn't steal?

If I go back to England then he'll never know.

You can't break that promise, you're being stubborn. Look at what Wolv has done for you and tell yourself he doesn't care. Don't turn your back on him...

Why not? Chances are he's not going to even come within the same area as me...

If he doesn't come to you then march up into his room and make him listen then if he ants nothing to do with you then you can leave.

What if I cry again? I don't want him to see me as vulnerable...

Regardless of the tears you're always vulnerable to him.

I don't want to be...

He did say he would fight for you, but not over you...

Yeah, I'm not worth it. Can't you see that?

You ARE worth it, Zacharia... He won't fight over you because it's not his decision to make if you stay with him or not. Why engage in a fight with someone when it's not their decision who you stay with. He's not a forceful person, he just wants you to be happy...

I'm happiest with him...

Tell him!

I will, but I'm not going to look for him right this second... and until I do talk to him... I'm going to avoid going to his room. I'll sleep outside until I get the chance...

After a long pursuing silence elongated between Araya and herself while she thought over everything and mulled everything over a bit she finally spoke. "Yeah... I'll talk to him... You're probably right, Araya... And I shouldn't come to you every time the going gets rough. I do enjoy your company though..."

Araya

Date: 2007-08-20 22:53 EST
There you go! ::Stitched lips managed a grin as she beamed at Kaspar.:: I think I should leave you now, you need to go back to the city... You need to talk to Wolv in the others... ::She reached for those bloody fingers and pressed them lightly to her lips in an affectionate way.:: Farewell, Zachary... Dearest, watch out for yourself. Alright? ::She gave the fingers one last kiss, feeling the solidity of them against her mouth.:: I'll be seeing you later... ::And with a flourish she phased through a tree and disappeared... inside of it? She never came out the other side. She simply floated into the tree and was... gone.::