Topic: Four Grains of Sand ~ One Crystal of Quartz ~ One Piece

AkumaSama

Date: 2009-01-13 18:36 EST
(Tis closed to most and not in present time yet. Will be eventually, but not quite yet. Yes this is a repsot, but I was given permission none the less to post it here. It does not have a thing to do with the current SL that Wolvie is running.)

It was a night in fall when two lips brushed together in a tender and elegant kiss. Their tender embrace twined them together while their fingers laced and danced passionately. They shared their love, bound their souls, and gave all they had to each other. In an instant of passion and joy, one piece of the puzzle was calmed.

Rose Majin, Wrath Majin, was married and in one full heart beat Rose became a happy and whole spirit with much more to spare. The harsh and despicable piece that housed every hate and every moment of fighting she had in her was broken down to nothing more than possibly the most loving woman Kaze Majin could have ever been.

It was a curious thing in that moment how one piece devoted to hate and the lust for death could turn into such a tender being. She had nothing more to give then that. She was in love with a man who was good and kind to her; even in the darkness this man saw the good in her. Wrath was in essence a shell for the evil that Bob had given her, but then he took it back with a mere hand shake.

In that handshake the woman was left Alorian again. The piece was cleansed and her form was able to become what it was meant to be. A whole and good piece.

~<+>~

Star Date 200811.24

?Thank you for meeting me Admiral?? There was a silver haired Alorian striding next to a very common friend of her own and Ren Majin.

Admiral Janeway was quite interested in the meeting and the happenings between the Alorians since she had first met Ren Majin and saw her endurance. The red head was doing her best to maintain a professional appearance even though her questions were mounting and she was finding it more and more amazing that the Alorians were so keen with Federation technology. Her voice showed a bit of her excitement as she responded,? It?s an honor to be meeting with you Ambassador Nayru??

Esta Nayru was not sure why the Alorians hadn?t set up a meeting earlier with the Federation, it seemed Ren had made a strong and quite welcoming alliance with the Admiral Wolvinator. Now that she was here, she was pleased to be dealing with the Admiral that Ren had also spoke highly of. Even after what had happened so long ago, it seemed that Admiral Janeway was a woman Ren highly respected, even admired, and that was a feat for someone who wasn?t Alorian to attain with the race in general.

The Ambassador smiled as though the professional reasoning for being there was not important. Yet, she could not avoid the truth, to Ren, this was top priority, the Alorian wouldn?t shut up about it,? I understand that the Federation has technology suitable to monitor those who have been cryogenically frozen?? Sweet, simple, and straight to the point, that was how Esta worked.

?We have a history of it, yes.? Interests were peeked instantly at this question. The Admiral was even more curious as to what was going to come of this. Fingers laced behind her back while she continued on their steady walk down the Federation Gardens in the Academy. This was personally requested to be done by the Ambassador.

The training facility was an admirable feature to the Alorian woman as she took one more look around the area before continuing. The order and yet the freedom of it all captivated the old woman in many ways. Yet, that was not why she was here. Esta turned back to the duties at hand,? It seems our queen has need of your assistance, because the people taking care of someone for her are now unable to do so. This person is gravely injured and equally ill. We had to freeze her in order to sustain her vitals.?

Esta paused to see if Janeway understood, but before the Admiral could say yes or no she went on,? This woman is of the royal family, and we are all worried about her well being. It seems that she came upon an incident and we are having a hard time keeping her from disappearing into her Mother?s Tear, we had to freeze her for many reasons??

?Mother?s Tear?? Of course Janeway would not know of such a simple thing to the Alorians; simple, but direly important to the everyday life of those around them back home.

Esta smiled, pleased to see that there were still people in this verse interested in knowing things other than destroying things,? The Mother?s Tear is what sustains our life force. It?s a piece of us that is formed at our birth and will house us when we die? It also houses us when we are injured or ill and keep us safe within it until we are well. There is no sustenance in this world that I have seen in which can break it except for soul splitting.?

?I?m sorry, did you say soul splitting? The Admiral blinked a bit, she even had to question if she was there at that moment. Her face contorted in a splay of emotions, but eventually her face returned to its original disposition.

?Soul splitting is a common feature in our world these days. At least ever since Kaze Majin introduced it. It seems that the soul is broken and split into pieces in order to cleanse. Very rarely those pieces find separate bodies to inhabit and they start to lead their own lives. When this happens it is near impossible for the soul to repair and reform as a whole, this woman is dealing with all the pieces of her soul leaving her...? Esta found it hard to admit that, but it was true none the less,? We have no way to stabilize the last piece just yet.?

Esta didn?t take time to see if Janeway was understanding her or not,? All we know is that Freezing her has managed to keep her alive, and this piece and body is direly important to Alorianack and we are desperately trying to keep it alive.?

Janeway nodded and smiled while her arms lifted up in a surrender position,? Say no more Ambassador? I see where your need for assistance has brought you to us.?

? There is a few more things I need to tell you about this person. It?s important that what I am about to tell you remains for the most part classified and if possible for your ears alone. I have been requested that news of this does not reach Admiral Wolvinator?s ears just yet.? She said as she paused her steps to look warily at the Admiral.

Janeway nodded to the woman and ushered her on to a more private location. There they would discuss several factors of the well being of the person within the ice. It was direly important that several aspects of what was to happen with the body and fragmented soul were followed precisely. All together The Ambassador was willingly sacrificing a few of her medical crew for this operation as well as an alliance, technologies, and the ability to learn from one another. The Federation and Alorianack soon would have an accord just as long as the negotiated terms over the body in question was with held.

When word traveled through space to Ren about this agreement she sighed. Her eyes turning over to a picture of the one person she did not want to know just yet. A sigh fell from her lips and she nodded silently to herself,? Thank you Ambassador.? Then she walked out of her basement door.

AkumaSama

Date: 2009-01-13 21:22 EST
Star date 200901,05

Sina was humming on her way home from Market. Bags were being hugged in her arms as she made her steps towards her new life and new world. She was smiling, in such a glorious mood while she squeezed the bag of food to her. Her blonde hair and tripoints dancing to the tender tune at her lips. Her foot falls were graceful and silent, not even a path seemed to be made on the gravel behind her.

It was then that Tharivol would appear, a burst of bright light, wearing long flowing purple robes. He blinked and tore the robes from his body, dressed in his casual attire underneath, and tossed them away. The robes vanished in mid air and he shrugged. "Don't know how those keep getting on me when I plane shift..." he muttered to himself.

Giggling to her husband she shook her head," It's probably because you look good in purple and Nexus knows it." She teased while she continued her healthy walk. Her smile growing with delight at the sight of him. Sina was always smiling around him, for the first time in her life she didn't have to worry about a thing. She was at peace and quite the happy Alorian.

He shrugged. "Always thought green was more my color," grinning then he started off after her, then quickened his pace to be walking alongside her. His arm draped over her shoulder, and another arm reached to pluck up a bag or two, helping her carry them.

Smiling she turned to look at him while he followed after her and moved then next to her. Kissing at his cheek she murmured," When we get home I'll make dinner and then you can show me what you've been up to."

He smiled, and kissed her cheek in return as they continued on. "Dinner eh? What're you gonna make?" he then looked down at the bags, and started to sniff and see what she had bought. "Haven't been up to much, just an experiment or two, expanding the domain a bit."

"I'm not telling you, that's for your wife to know and for you to eat it." She giggled while she gave him such a stern look. Quickly it turned to a grin and then a nod," So our room is bigger then? Goodies, more room to play hide and go seek in." She snickered," Or have you been adding room for jr?"

He snickered as he poked his nose into the bag and looked around. "Hmm..." then pulled his head out and winked. "Hide and seek eh?" a grin, wide and mischievous. "Been taking away and adding, its bigger, but not all in one room anymore, and I'm working on a set up for the littlun."

Nodding she glanced down at her lump of a belly and giggled," Still horrified about being a father then?" She asked with a perk of her brow. A smile growing on her lips as she casually walked, even though she was keeping her bags away from his reach.

He blinked and tried to snatch up one of the bags. "Horrified? Who said I was horrified?" asked as he grabbed at the bags in vain. A defeated sigh. "Fine you win, but I'll get you back," a wink then.

Doing her best at keep away she giggled," I saw the way you looked when I first told you about Jr. You're afraid it's going to be tripelts like your father aren't you?" She teased as she stuck out her tongue and squeezed at the bags to keep them further from his grip.

"I'm afraid sure, but not of them being triplets or anything..." he shook his head then. "I ever tell you I was married once before?" he asked as they continued along, he had stopped reaching for the bags now.

Her jaw dropped and she blinked a bit, once, twice, three, and then four times before she managed to get words out. She even almost dropped her bags," No... you didn't."

"Well a couple of hundred years ago, I got married, an elfess by the name of Arya Wytestrake, a few months into our marriage, and she was with child. We had ourselves a pair of twins, beautiful children they were. But I was an adventurer at the time, always going off doing my own thing, I came home often, and loved my family, but she had grown sick of it. So when I came back, after my father thought me dead, and I was stricken with Lycanthropy, I told her about it right off the bat. She took the kids and left then and there. No traces, nothing, said because I didn't think, I didn't care, I went and got myself cursed, and that I wouldn't be able to take care of our children."

Blinking, Sina shifted on her feet to look at him with a frown," So you think that I will do the same? Is this what scares you?"

"No, I'm just afraid she was right and I won't be able to take care of em, I trust you and I don't think you'd run out on me," he shook his head. "Just my own self doubt."

She nudged him with her elbow," Dear... Hush now. I'm not going to deal with that at all." Shaking her head while she frowned at him.

He nudged back. "Hey, you asked," said with a nod.

She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled another calming tone. Sighing happily she whispered," I'm so happy with you... I feel whole again." She nodded while she began to walk again.

Following her, his arm gave her shoulder a tug, and he brushed lips against hers briefly. "And I'm more than happy to be with you, turned my life around you did," a nod with his whispered response, a smile graced his lips as they continued on.

Returning that simple kiss she wrapped her arms around his form tightly and whispered to him sweetly," You changed my life... I know it. You made it wonderful." She smiled and turned down the last few steps towards their home.

Another smile flashed as they headed towards the door, then he would open and hold it for her. "Well, c'mon love, I'm hungry..." he snickered and cast her a wink, teasing of course.

"You're hungry?! I'm the one bloated with baby!" She called after him as she made up the stairs and through the door with an oof and a grumble. She sighed and muttered," Should make you cook, I'm tired."

He chuckled as he followed her in, closing the door behind him. Arm went around her and he guided her through the house. "You want me to cook? I can."

She did looked tired. Her hand patted her belly and she smirked at him," Would be a nice change for once to see you cook for me love."

He chuckled again and guided her towards the kitchen. "Then I'll be cooking for you," said with a nod. "Uhm...what were you going to cook?"

"Alorianack Visure Beast..." She nodded while she held up her bag," It's like cow, but the meat is not as tough and it's juicy and sweeter."

"Alorianack Visure Beast...?" he blinked and tilted his head. "Well that sounds just...odd..."

"But delcious!" She said with a pout. Sina stood there for a moment, but then her hand moved to her temples as another hand shot to a chair. Sure enough she was trying to balance herself as she drew in a deep breath.

He blinked as he waved his hand, letting the bags float to the counter as he moved to his wifes side. "You know I don't know what to do unless you say it, so what do I do?" asked as he tilted his head, he was horrible with these sorts of things.

"I'm just dizzy dear. I just need to lay down..." She gave him a tender smile while she looked in his eyes. Her hand moved to her stomach and she murmured to him," Jr. Is just fine." She nodded while she drew in another deep breath. Another smile being given to comfort her husband.

"Well then, lay your bum down!" he said as he put a hand on her shoulder, and turned to guide her to the bedroom. "C'mon, can't have you falling down in the kitchen, that's dangerous, fall down on the bed, its nice and soft there."

She nodded as she looked to him. Biting her lip for a moment she whispered," Wouldn't have fallen in the kitchen love, you would have caught me... Whoa..." She shook her head," Too dizzy."

"Yeah, but that's still not as soft as a bed," he said with a nod, then up she went, as he scooped her into his arms, and set off for the room. "You ever notice how I always end up carrying you to the bed?" he asked with a tilt of his head.

She giggled a bit at him and rested her head on his shoulder," Mmmhmm... I enjoy it. Saves my feet from getting messy before I climb under the covers."

He chuckled and continued on, soon they were in the hall of twilight, and then in the room itself. Off to the side, the first thing one would see is a drastic change, the wall had been reshaped, forming a semi-room that was a good size, and had loads of things in it one would need for a baby. Too many things mind you, one could never be too careful.

Seeing this she gasped a bit and bit her lip. Her eyes turned up to her husband and she giggled softly. Nuzzling at his shoulder she nestled into his embrace while she closed her eyes. She murmured a bit to him while she kept close to him," Mmm... You're amazing."

He snickered as he neared the bed. "Hmm...have to agree with you there, I am pretty amazing..." another snicker, teasing once again he laid her back onto the bed. "Alright then, so how do I cook this Alorianack Viscu...whatever?"

"Just the same as you would anything else." She nodded while she nestled back in the blankets, still holding her head," Ohh... best not feed me until this dizzy spell is done..."

"Anything else...?" he furrowed his brow. "Guess now's as good a time as any to tell you I can't cook to save my life,"he snickered again. "I'll figure it out though."

Her eyes started to lull shut as she felt a sick wave rush over her form," Oh dear... This isn't normal.." She whimpered while she clutched her eyes shut. She wriggled a bit then rolled over on her side. Soon enough she was lifting from the bed and stumbling as she tried to rush to the rest room.

He blinked and soon rushed off after her, waiting outside the rest room door with his head tilted. "Are you alright...?"

She swayed again once inside and then suddenly there was a light thunk as she gripped ahold of the towel rack. Her voice came again," Tharivol... Get in here... I can't stay standing up... Something's wrong..." She sobbed as she looked to the door desperately," My chest is starting to hurt..."

He blinked and was in the rest room in an instant. Moving swiftly to her side, hand taking her arm for support. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Soon enough she was leaning against him as she panted and gasped for breat. Her chest was starting to glow the faintest light of gold. Her eyes were clutched shut and she whispered," I don't knowww."

"Uhm...well...uhm..." he furrowed his brow as he thought for a moment. "Shall I try and heal you?" he asked hopefully.

"Barrier.. around the... baby..." She said protectively while her hand shot to her stomach," Get me back to bed."

He nodded and did them both at the same time. He scooped her back up and headed off for the bed. Meanwhile he was deep in the throws of casting a spell, a barrier would form around their child, protecting it from any harm that might come. He reached the bed, and gently laid her back down on it. "Anything else?"

She shook her head as she grunted. Her chest glowing brighter and brighter while she lay there. Body began to quake and Sina was gripping Tharivol as hard as she could by the hand," This... isn't... normal!" She screamed as her eyes began to lose focus.

Well that much was obvious, not normal...He nodded and ran his hand through her hair. "It'll be alright love, don't worry, it'll be alright," how he hoped that were true at the moment, he had no clue what was going on, let alone whether or not it'd be alright.

Like that Sina's eyes lulled shut. She went still and calm, giving off peaceful breaths as her head turned to the side. She was trembling still as her chest started to shimmer. Soon enough the light was spreading from her chest outwards over her body. Once Sina was compased in the light the light rose up in a soft breath and formed an orb. The orb shifted and wriggled until it was bobbing about the room violently to find an exit. For sure and certain it sped back to Tharivol and a voice came from it in a meek, almost weak voice," Cuse me... Can you remove the wards around this house for a second?"

He blinked, head tilted and he rubbed his eyes, then quirked a brow peering at the orb. "Uhm...who or what in the Nine Hells are you?" he asked without even trying to hide hi shock, confusion, suspicion, and fear. "And...what are you doing? Why were you in my wife?"

The orb pulsed and dipped down to look at Sina for a moment, if it could be considered looking. Sina was at peace, breathing calmly. Sleeping soundly and softly. The orb then danced its way back to Tharivol's face and flickered again," I am a piece of her that is no longer needed for her to thrive... She is at peace, happy, healthy, and obviously a soon to be mother and a caring wife. She has a soul all her own now and it's time for mine to be restored."

A brow quirked all the higher, head tilted. "Piece? Soul? Huh?" he shook his head. "Nevermind, is she alright?" He asked pointing to Sina.

"Of course she is. That, that is your wife is fine..." The orb blinked and then bounced," Please let me out."

He nodded slowly. "Uhm...alright, one second," and he momentarily dropped the wards.

"Thank you brother!" The orb giggled and with a flash of light it bolted out in the blink of an eye.

"Brother?" he asked with ab link, then when it was gone, placed the wards once more.

Sina was sound asleep and at peace. Her form rolled to the side and she sighed softly. Arm wrapping about Tharivol's waist as she pulled him in closer to her.

He blinked and laid back next to her, looking around with the utmost confusion. "Well that was...odd..."

It may have been odd but it was needed. As Sina rested in peace back at home with her husband and her protected child that orb was traversing through the universe to head where it was needed. Once piece was safely back at home leaving a whole soul in its wake and a woman by the name of Sina Vaedaes.

He was oh so confused, but she seemed fine, so all was well. He settled back and figured he'd catch some sleep too.

AkumaSama

Date: 2009-01-19 03:49 EST
Stardate: 200901,11

Ren was brushing at her crimson dress while she glanced over at Draga. This time it was her turn to be nervous but surprisingly enough she was calm, didn't even yell all day. Draga on the other hand looked like hell had froze over! She was peeved because Ren had given her so little time. All the same she couldn't be more proud of the girl as she was then. Even Lilith was dabbing at her eyes and sobbing. Her little girl all grown up.

Meanwhile, Joshua was trying not to chuckle at the frilly pink dress Ren made Draga wear. He was in a tux, with Rick wearing a dark red and black one. Both were waitting for Ren to walk down the asile.

Draga wasn't in a frilly pink dress, she was in a classic white dress. Ren was nicer than that at this point or she would seriously have been killed. Ren was looking towards Draga and then back to the door. Soon enough she nodded to Draga and out she went. Peeved off and such, her steps were still casual as Lilith followed suit and led her daughter out along the snow falled path in the gaurdens of the Estates while the Moon shined down on them.

" I bet she is glad it isn't raining right now. " Joshua with one of his usual comments, getting Rick to smirk. Both turned to watch Ren moving towards them.

Ren was nervous, but she wasn't showing it. The woman had put on her back bone today! Swallowing a bit she stopped before Rick as she smiled. Her eyes filled with fogging tears of joy while her hand was given to his by Lilith," Begin your journey."

Rick nodded to Lilith, before Joshua chimes in. " Alright..let's get these two married.. so they can rock the bed. " Rick just shot him a look.

It was nothing compared to the look that both Ren and Draga were giving the man. There was ice daggers coming from Ren's eyes before she turned to look back at Rick. They were taking their union to full lengths, having it before the entire Alorian clan that was on Rhy'din.

Rick then looked back towards the gathered crowd, then to Ren. Like he knew what to do at the moment! So he waited for someone to start the wedding off.

Ren watched as the priestess started to wrap their hands together in a crimson ribbon. Tears of joy were dripping down her cheeks while she sucked in short breaths. Biting her lip she turned to glance up at Rick before speaking," Like the constants of the stars and their strength I shall never faulter to be as constant as them in my love for you Rick..." The priestess began to chant. A white dance of snow starting to spiral around them. This wedding was more serious, more important, therefore it was more extravagant than Draga's was.

He looked to the priestess, as she wrapped their hands before looking to Ren as she spoke. Before speaking himself. " And I swear to love you just as the sun rises each morning, and falls in the evening. " Murmured just for her ears.

Nodding tenderly she stepped in to him when the priestess started to move the ribbon to wrap around her own hand. Her chants were joined by six others as they started to circle the pair. Ren whispered to Rick while she swallowed," They're almost done... Last chance... Stay or go... If you wish to stay.. you know what to do."

A glance to the others as they moved around them, before looking down at Ren. Moving a hand up to close her eyes, and let her wait there a moment. Just Rick being himself, before kissing her softly.

Smiling she leaned into that kiss and squeezed at his hand while she sucked in a shaking breath. She bit her lip after the kiss and tilted her neck, honoring that part of their lives. Closing her eyes and listening to the chants while they grew louder and louder. The snow spiraling around them started to grow thicker and thicker as it started to rush over the pair and fall down on them.

Oh but he tilted her head towards her clan, as he bit down in the other side of her neck. Letting them watch the reaction it got. As he slowly drank from her.

Clinging to him she clenched her eyes shut tightly for a moment as her smile grew. She gave a cry of joy as tears burst from her eyes. The ribbon formed into golden chains around the pair's hands before disappearing entirely leaving behind small feather like markings on their wrists. The priestesses bowed and soon enough two other priestesses in silver were lifting crowns before the pair placing one on top of either's head.

He pulled back after a few moments, before taking note of the marking on his wrist. Followed but peering up towards the crown. " Hail to the king. " Mused under his breath, sure to get Ren to swat at him.

Ren giggled as she rested her head under his chin. She whispered under her breath," Hail... Love." And smiled. The priestesses were now all in a bow as the others were doing the same. The whole clan was on their knees except for Joshua who was promptly jerked down by Draga to his knees. A scolding look in her eyes while one of the priestesses rose and cried out in Alorian, proclaiming the wedding done and Rick and Ren Jones (Majin in Aloria) husband and wife, king and queen of Aloria.

Jooshua returned that look to Draga, with Rick shaking his head. " Are they always going to be doing this? " Meaning all the bowing and such.

Shaking her head she whispered," This is the only time they will do it... I made sure that they don't do it other than now..." Her fingers were caressing his chest while she whispered," Yet this is the part where you swoop me away love. We're done here, they will party into the night while the others tend to their duties."

" Now now.. that would be rude.. We must mingle. " A swat to her rear, as Joshua was the first to stand up.

Despite Draga trying to stop him. " About time you two tied the knot. "

Draga rose up and so did the rest of the clan while Lilith moved to sob in the corner. A few looked at the pair curiously while Ren blushed and shook her finger at Joshua," Better to take our time than to be hasty like you Joshua."

Joshua looked towards Draga. " She's the one that wanted to rush. " Flashing her a smile, getting Rick to chuckle. " Old ball and chain huh? " Towards both of the women.

As if like a mirror both swatted their men over the head. Ren shook her head and whispered to her husband," Rick... We're getting looks..." She said a she held him close to her form.

And he looked to those peering in their direction. " Oh fine. " And he'd sweep her off her feet, and not in the manner he probably should have. Right over his shoulder he went, as he moved from the crowd. It got a rich laugh from Joshua, who peered at Draga.

Draga had joined in the rest of the woman in calling out blessings to the pair in Alorian. It was custom no matter which way she was being carried off. Ren was blushing and reaching down to swat her beloved's rump. A giggle on her lips and more tears of joy falling down her cheeks.

And he started to swat her rear in return, while bouncing her on his shoulder. Joshua snuck up on Draga, and picked her up in the same manner. Then followed the pair. Sure to be a sight with the queen and the top general being carried out in such a manner. And on the same day no less.

There were a few looks, but most of them were laughing for it was a time to be happy. There was a glance over her shoulder as she smiled to Rick, Ren's joy was infectious while she wriggled to get away from his swats. Draga could be heard cursing at her husband all the way through the portal.

And both Rick and Joshua would continued to spank their mates. With the ones for Draga being a little harder due to her cursing up a storm. Once through the portal, both were set down, flashing the two matching grins.

Ren was looking at Rick before pulling him down by the collar of his suit. She kissed at his lips as she showed her joy. Her tears dancing in her eyes as she held him close to her.

Draga was peering at her husband while he grinned at her. Shaking her head she mumbled and jerked her thumb at the newlyweds while she made motions to leave the two be.

Rick slipped his arms around her and kissed her back softly, letting it linger for a long few moments before pulling back.

Joshua winked at the pair, before clapping Rick on the back. " Welcome to the club of being married to a crazy woman. " A wink to both Ren and Draga.

Draga growled and started to drag Joshua off by the collar. If he wasn't going to behave then she was going to have to teach him a lesson. She was already moving to swat his ass in sharp swats.

Ren was ignoring Joshua as far as it seemed. Her lips were caressing and kissing at his neck while she smiled. Content in her new husband's arms as she sucked in a breath. Her arms wrapping around him tightly and holding him in close.

Joshua wiggled out of Draga's grasp, with a hard swat to her rear, then shook a finger at her. " What? You two are crazy. "

Rick kissed Ren back, before glancing at the two. " Never knew Draga had that much energy. " Trying to get Ren to play along.

Sighing Ren looked up at him while she whispered," Yeah, Draga does have energy, what of it? The old woman has a lot of energy for her age..." She nuzzled under his chin and nestled tightly in his embrace.

Draga swatted at her husband again as she muttered," We may be crazy, but right now is not the time to be occupying the happy couple's time dear..." Folding her eyes and glaring at her husband, the death look.

Joshua crossed his arms. " Oh they have all the time in the world.. besides.. What's wrong with them having fun with us? Unless you need your nap time. " Oh he was so going to get it later. "

Rick chuckled as he watched the pair. " They are so what the other needed. Draga being all serious, needed someone to shake things up. "

"Fun with us, and what does that mean!?" Draga bickered as she growled at her husband. She was already making gestures to ring his neck while she stood there," I'm wearing a dress and you're not taking advantage of it as it is!"

Ren giggled and whispered to Rick," Better them then us..." Her head was still resting on his shoulder as she sighed happily.

Joahus smirked, and snapped his fingers.. Placing Draga in a frilly little pink dress. " There..That's better. " A wink to her, as he made sure to stay out of her reach.

Rick chuckled at the sight, before looking down at Ren. " She acts just like you. "

Ren was at peace for the first time in a long time. It showed too, her eyes were closed and she was listenint to the faint beat of his slow heart. A nod came from her as if she had heard him, but in truth she didn't care, she was by his side.

Draga on the other hand was glaring coldy at her husband while she folded her arms. Pink dress soon was copied and pasted on Joshua's form. Even his legs were shaved and he haid his hair done up in bows.

Rick was trying to enjoy the moment with Ren, but the antics of Draga and Joshua were getting him to crack up laughing.

Joshua smirked before snapping his fingers again, placing Draga in a little slave outfit, he then took off running. And that was the last straw. Draga charged after him as he ran. She was cursing in Alorian again while she perused the damned man who was now set to die apparently.

Ren smiled at her husband's laughter and turned her eyes up to look at him. She kissed under his chin and brushed some hair from his face," You do look handsome tonight... Thank you for wearing the suit."

"Welcome. " A kiss to her brow, before stepping back. Letting the suit change to his normal attire, so preferring this look than a suit and tie.

Smiling to him she sighed as she shifted into that "wedding dress" he wanted her to wear. Biting her lip she spun about before whispering," Still happy?"

" Aye. " Looking her over, before tilting his head. " You know.. if you wore that.. You would of froze. "

She nodded softly while she whispered," But now you're here to warm me up." She lifted her hand to brush at his red attire.

Bice Gallo

Date: 2009-01-19 04:58 EST
Ren was living in her own world. Living her own life, she was the last living piece of soul that had become whole. Kaze?s piece would forever be trapped in her dastardly demise, but that was alright. There was an unfortunate compromise in the midst. As the orb separated from Ren the other two orbs from Wrath and Sina were making their final journeys to the body within the ice, but it wasn?t to be.

The body was rejected by the orbs and for several hours the orbs were bounding about the compound with nowhere to go. A third breaking from the ice to leave nothing but a corpse, a broken and decaying figure. There was no body for them to settle in and time was running thin.

The orbs dispersed at the first chance they received, hunting for a figure worthy to take up the duties of a soul.

Star date: 200901,15

?Captain! Here they come!? It was early morning when the Federation ship Balkier had picked up strange readings from a set of Romulan ships beyond the neutral zone. They were avoiding communications and not delivering answers to why they had breached so far from their designation.

When communication was tried the Romulans had turned towards the Balkier and made for interception. That was when other ships were informed, but even then, this was a one on three ship fight. Reinforcements wouldn?t come for hours and the question of if this was to be a safe meeting went out the window as communication was denied and a warning shot was sent off the Balkier?s port.

The ship shook and raddled at that blow, new technologies being shown when another shot right off target on their bow managed to shake the hull and send the ship a wave of electric pulses. Several crew were at their consoles when the wave hit, several injuries, burns, cuts, scrapes, and broken bones were noted, but only one had died due to the pulse.

Even with the shields up the Balkier was trying to avoid a direct hit of the electric hit. Massive blasts shook the ship until a sudden burst brought the hall quivering and the shields down to ten percent. At the lead, captaining the ship was a woman known by the name of Bice Gallo, a force to be reckoned with. She was known for her vicious tactics, and had several court marshals under her wing when she made for Starfleet, yet until then she was doing what she must to maintain her sanity. No matter how skewed it had become patrolling the neutral zone.

The woman was at the moment standing at one of the helms and plotting her own spiraling courses. All other helm had been sent to the infirmary or was otherwise unable to perform their duties. A prayer would have to be said later for them. A mental laugh was tearing through her lungs as she shouted out to the four men still living and operating on the skeleton crew of a ship,? Head up high men! We?ve got just one more hour before we are rescued!? She hoped it would be less than that.

The crew was doing their best for a captain that had never steered them wrong before. They were undyingly loyal to the insane woman while the thought of what doom they may fall against came to process in the depths of their minds. Still she was strong and proud, to follow her was an honor in their eyes and they had come across more terrible series of events.

? Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!? Was blurted through her lips as she laughed manically. The crew looked in profound disbelief while their captain lowered down on the sanity notch. This time a wave hit one of their warp coils and surged up through the ship.

The ship was suddenly a dead fish in water with power bursting through the ship?s consoles in immense thresholds of energy. Soon the surge would reach the bridge, the captain going insane with the lack of motion her ship was receiving was working harder than possible to get the ship moving again as the wave shot through her, knocking her back with one powerful jolt.

As the Romulans rounded, preparing their final blow on the defenseless ship many braced for their demise. Off port came the distinct lines of Federation ships to the rescue. Right on time. The captain had saved her crew from certain death by pushing them further into Federation space. Several moments passed and the dead ship was left to wonder the status of the world outside, the internal work of attending to the wounded and dead already under way.

Two of the three Romulan ships lay in rubble around them. Their hull in pieces. Crews were already beaming aboard the ship as piles and piles of debris were being pulled off of the captain on the bridge. She had not been crushed, a chair had saved her from suffering that fate. But the shockwave had already given off the final blistering blow. Their beloved Captain lay dead on the bridge.

Most of the crew of the Balkier were dead or dying, numerous were injured, and several more left in shock at the news that spread like fire through the decks. Bice Gallo had died to defend the Federation, save her crew, for the most part, and even in her insanity, served them all amazingly well. Of the many lives that were lingering on board one soul in the shape of three orbs were searching through the chaos.

News of the losses coming to their dwindling life force. The captain had peeked their interest and as the orbs surged through the ship the attention the drew peeked many of the curiosity that there was to have. Closer and closer they were to the bridge, a fourth glow coming to them from where it had last left, Ren.

Together the four orbs formed a dance as they breached the bridge. Their forms weaving and twining until it formed into one great light on the bridge. Spectators paying their respects and combing for more fallen stared in awe as the complete orb shot directly for the captain,? Don?t let it attack the Captain!?

One managed to cry out, but it was too late. The orb filled the captain, spreading its glow through the figure of the dead form. Once the light had dwindled, leaving her form at a rested position the crew look aghast at the corpse and then at each other. It was in those moments when many began to seek the orb that something strange happened.

Coughing violently the captain?s form started to wriggle and writhe as changes began to take place. The body was molding to what was coming to be a very strange and odd way to return to life. Ears pointed like a Vulcan?s and spiraled out like a flawless feather. A button nose formed on her face and her lips became more pouted and soft. Strange markings formed on her frame before the woman?s eyes burst open. Black as night and with shimmering purple sparks in her eyes the captain began to rise to her feet as she rasped for breath.

In many ways the woman still looked vividly human, but Alorian traits had been adapted while the crew surged forwards to catch the weak and battered woman. Amazed at the sight of her they spoke up lightly,? Captain?? But she didn?t respond.

?Captain?? Was spoken out again as her head lifted and a grunt left her lips. The madness that was Bice had disappeared in those sudden moments she had died.

Sparking orbs focused on the faces around her while her lips parted to give out a fine whisper,? This is not Rhy?Din? This is not my body, where the hell am I?? It was going to take several days before the ?Captain? would be able to process fully what was happening, what had happened, and just what was to be done.