Topic: Into the Lions Den

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-04 10:55 EST
((This thread is in conjunction with the Storyline which is linked HERE))

The main gate had been properly programmed, as well as the front door. Access was granted to the sub basement, a letter was placed on the main table upon entry, and all the proper precautions were set in place.

For Kaze Majin.

Wolvinator had left with Faye Valentine to go to the Bonny Corporation headquarters, as requested by Mary Read. Deep into the Lion's Den. He wasn?t sure what the outcome would be or just how much danger awaited him, but before he left he made sure to cross every T and dot every I in case? something went wrong. The letter on the table would read upon opening:

Kaze,

Attached is a layout to the estate, I know you haven?t spent entirely much time here but I?ve made sure to highlight the important areas. There are a variety of guest rooms upstairs, be sure to make yourself at home in one of them. Elevator access to the sub level has been granted with your fingerprint identification, and you?ll find everything you need down there. Hopefully this is all for not, and everything will turn out just fine.

Wish me luck.

Wolvinator

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-04 15:09 EST
Blue green eyes red the note aptly as she held it in her hands. Softly she bit her lip and gave a great heave of a sigh. Make herself comfortable upstairs. In light of recent situations she had to decline such an offer. As she silently shifted to the elevator she glanced at the stairs and towards the third floor, somewhere up there, probably sleeping was Kas. That was alright, she was quiet enough that her presence would go unnoticed, at least till Wolvie got back.

She pressed her finger on the thumb pad. A red whrill of light and the door slid open to grant her access. Then she gasped, things were in abundance here. A few items were key, she had to find them and swiftly. As her fingers grazed over the training console, simulator beyond those doors perhaps. Her eyes drifted to the other areas, a phasor range, a spar range, this place was set on training, she needed the more serious equipment.

Slowly her bag plopped down next to the item she had at last found. Diagnostics, the whole nine of goodies. This made her smile. She pressed her hand over the console and went to work making sure to keep a watchful eye in the sky. She wasn't going to fail. Not now... not while he was out there.

Thus she was set, a make shift bed had been made on the floor as she set up camp. Her fingers trailed over the console and soon she was in business. Then she spoke more to her self then anything," Phase one done..." A smile set on her face as she continued to drum her fingers over the console.