Topic: Kalis-Nar delivers a letter

Kalis-nar

Date: 2007-08-31 15:34 EST
Kalis-Nar went to Wolv's estate, not seeing anyone arround, nor getting a response when he rang the "Doorbell" at the front gate, Kalis left the letter from Ren to Wolv, in the mailbox. He did not know if Wolv had went back to his ship or not, if Wolv did, Kalis would ahve to tell Miko, unless she already knew of her father's departure. In either case, she would be heartbroken. But kalis swore to himself that he would always be at Miko's side, no matter what.

Kalis also wrote his own letter, before he came to the manor. It said

"Wolv, you are a damn stubborn man, you let some trollop of a woman, Kas, break your heart, when someone more worthy, Ren would have always loved you. And so you run off to hide from your pain, off to your precious StarFleet, what of Miko, she needs her father, now more than ever.
I have learned, painfully that family is more important than duty, it was my duty as a king to defend my lands from invaders, that got my Wife and daughter murdered. I hope you wont make the same mistake as i did, and abandon your daughter because of your duty.
I well look after Miko, if you do leave or if you have left this world, she will be safe and she will be loved and have a home with me, as i do not want her to be alone in your house if you are gone. I guess i should say take care Wolv, be safe in your journeys, though you are and will always be a damn stubborn man, but one of the best i have ever known.
P.S. punch Q in the face for me, if you run into him,
thankyou friend and goodbye"

With that Kalis placed the letter and walked off, back to his Embassy.

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-31 23:13 EST
Wolvinator took the letter out of the mailbox, and read it carefully. His blue eyes scanned over it rather quickly as he read the bottom and the signature. He sighed a bit, and folded the note in on itself, placing it inside of his duffle bag?s outside pocket. Wolvie wasn?t wearing his usual attire, and was in a complete red and black Starfleet Uniform. He glanced back at the estate, offering a sigh. He? didn?t get a chance to say anything to Miko, he hadn?t seen her in a few days. And although he really wanted to, he couldn?t wait any longer. Things had to be done?

And he had to be the one to do them?