Topic: Letter to the Wolve.

Gabriel Ashlocke

Date: 2007-08-16 08:43 EST
The following was a letter sent to Wolvinator at 1035 hours wednesday night August 14 .

"Wolve...

I just saw where Vivo confessed.He was trying to pin you and Dusty.....I want you to know I call his life.No one makes a target of one of my friends...I will show him.If Gov`ner Kitty dont do anything I will...Dont worry I will get him."

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-16 12:17 EST
Seeing the Mailbox with a single red flag up on it, it appears the post man has delivered the first letter to 1407 Grayskull lane. Wolvinator opened the mailbox, as he reached in and grabbed the letter. He took a look at the estate through the gates, and the structure was completed, which brought a smile to his face. Now he would just have to put the finishing touches on the estate, and he would more than likely inform the construction crew that they were done.

Opening the letter, Wolvie's eyes scanned over it quickly, seeing how small the letter was. A sigh of relief came over him, he was quite worried that he was being pinned for something he didn't commit. He then looked over it again, and saw what it had said.

He was trying to pin you and Dusty...

It suddenly clicked, and made an extreme amount of sense. That could be the only reason why he was so intent on pinning the crime on Wolvinator. Gabe said he was going to go after him, and Wolvie appreciated the gesture. It was good to have someone watching your back. Perhaps... he was finally fitting in with the people he was working along with.

Closing the mailbox, he took down the red flag. He then folded up the letter, and tucked it into his robe. There was work that needed to be done.