Topic: Speak of The Dead

Araya

Date: 2007-07-22 08:14 EST
Zach... ::She approached her sister and placed weightless gloved hands on the female's shoulders.:: Will you talk to me now? ::Her tone was a whine, almost as though she were trying to get something through doing it. But what?:: You haven't said one word to me since you got here. You're ignoring me for your new friends. ::Arms folded across her chest stubbornly.:: Am I not good enough to get your attention now because humans can't seem to see me?

Kaspar

Date: 2007-07-22 08:22 EST
::She felt the touch of soft fabric against her bare shoulders and she shivered at the faint pressing of fingers that weren't quite there.:: Araya, I'm sorry. I just... ::She looked away, diverting her gaze to make sure no one was around. She didn't need people to think she was talking to herself or to an imaginary friend either:: I don't want every single person I meet to think I've lost my sanity. A couple people are bad enough... If you know what I mean. I'm tired of being the one everyone shuns.

Araya

Date: 2007-07-22 08:39 EST
Yeah... someone's going to be behind a dumpster in the middle of a deserted alley. Come on, Zach. :She rolled her eyes as she spoke in that sarcastic tone.:: You don't want people to shun you? Is that all your worried about? Screw them... I'm more important. ::She hugged her sister to the best of her ability, phasing through her and stumbling forward as she did so.:: Besides, I know for a fact that the man you just hurt doesn't shun you. Too bad, he probably won't take you back after you did that. He pampered you and put his faith in you and you crushed it as though it were nothing... ::She chided her sister.:: I thought you had a keeper, but no... ::She shook her head abruptly, narrowing her gaze on Kaspar.:: You complain when you don't have something and as soon as you get it you throw away a good thing... I warned you that he was trouble, but no... "I can't help it, I can't say no." ::She mocked Kaspar by attempting to imitate her tone, though her own was more airy.::

Kaspar

Date: 2007-07-22 08:47 EST
::She didn't want to be pampered, but she nodded anyways as though she understood.:: Dark seems accepting as well... ::She pointed out in an almost hopeful manner, making the statement more of a question.:: Yeah, he is trouble... but he's still there as he promised he would be... ::She trailed off for a moment.:: I don't think Wolv would take me back anyways... I wouldn't take me back...

Araya

Date: 2007-07-22 09:02 EST
He doesn't know that you talk to me, I'm never around when you're with him. I just hear what you say and make my own observations. That is... when you aren't too good to talk to me. ::She scowled at that.:: He may have promised he would be there and perhaps even kept it, but you don't know that he loves you. Wolvinator, as you call him, does love you. Indeed? He's nearly obsessed with you in my opinion, but he does love you. And you haven't even waited for a chance to talk to he left. You hurt him and you're what? Going to move out without an explanation and continue to hang on that other man? You don't love him, you're in love with the idea of having someone there for added comfort. You may care about him, but you don't love him. How do you think he is going to feel when the woman he loves doesn't even see that he wants anything to do with her? She just what... assumes and runs off with the man she cheated on him with? That hardly seems fair at all, Zach. Lay off the men for a while, it would do you some good. ::She spat.:: I'm disappointed in you... and I'm not happy with it either.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-07-22 10:04 EST
Yeah, and I'm taking advice from a dead person... ::She growled and then took a deep breath to calm down.:: Okay... I'll try to push away Dark for a while. And then I'll talk to the both of them about it... privately. I don't want both of them there with me at the same time... ::She trailed off, she really did enjoy both of the men's company. But maybe, just maybe Araya was right.:: What would you know anyways... you've never loved? You can't love, your dead.

Araya

Date: 2007-07-23 09:44 EST
I love you... I care about you a lot, Kaspar... Granted, I am not incestuous. But I can love... Just because.... I'm dead. ::She appeared to be hurt as though she might actually cry, but couldn't. She had no tear ducts in order to do so. Just as she couldn't blush because she didn't have any blood flowing through her body. She could only experience certain feelings and only to an extent as well. She let out a soft sigh.:: You don't need to push Dark away, or Wolv either... You just need to realize that the man loves you and watch what you do... Besides, I'm sure if he loves you then no matter what he would stay being your friend. Right? If not... then he either doesn't love you as he says he does... or he just loves you too much to talk to you because he won't be able to get his mind off of it. He may have trouble talking to you in the first place... When he comes back you should make a point to talk to him. It would do you both some good. As far as Dark, I don't know what's going on with you and him. I'm not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do anymore... Not right now anyways. If you're going to make a mistake, then do it on your own. You might learn from it.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-07-23 10:49 EST
I'm going for a walk, Araya... I want some time alone. I want to think... without the opinions of others right now. I'll talk to you soon, I promise... ::She moved to embrace her sister and blinked as Araya phased through her. She'd known the female nearly her whole life and always forgot that she couldn't touch her. It was easy to forget sometimes. When it was just the two of them... Araya was human.::

Araya

Date: 2007-07-23 18:49 EST
::She blinked as she passed right through Kaspar, she turned to glance to her sister and nodded.:: I'll go... I'm going to watch over Father... I'll tell you how he's doing if you don't get the chance to visit him. ::With that she moved off, passing through a brick wall and disappearing from Kaspar's view as she took off and left her there. Alone.::

Kiah

Date: 2007-07-24 05:21 EST
The figure stepped from the shadows as all talk ceased, hyper dilated eyes befell upon Kaspar and he took confident strides to her. "Good morningtide, M'lady." He flashed her a fanged grin, baring those sharp canines to her. The figure had been there for quite some time. Clad in bright shades of white with his snow white locks. Most in such an attire wouldn't be able to use the shadows for their benefit in hiding, he proved it possible. "Micajah Hezekiah at ye service," he swooped down into a regal bow. "If ye wish for something simple then Kiah or Cager be simple enough for ye, aye?" He appeared to have the slightest difficulty speaking.

His eyes swept her form with a lick of the lips, his tongue moved over his teeth in a provocative manner. "Mayhaps ye might want to pleasure me," he siad in a husky tone. "Ye are verra attractive and I be quite irresistible." He moved to level his face with hers for a moment. "Tell me though... Who be that stunning creature ye be talking to? Thee one that be going through thee wall."

Kaspar

Date: 2007-07-24 15:06 EST
::She blinked a few times. A man who was formal enough to bow yet who suggested behavior that he might sleep with any woman who walked by. There was an oxymoron if she ever heard one, pure irony.:: Zacharia Kaspar... Zach or Kaspar if you will. ::A faint nod of the head. She diverted her gaze away from his eyes at that point, staring at his chest which her head was now level with.:: No, I will not sleep with you... ::A soft sigh rolled past her lips.:: You can see Araya? Why?

Kiah

Date: 2007-07-25 18:43 EST
"I shall call ye Rye," he announced. "I may not be dead, but I'm not alive either. That is why I can see this Araya..." A sigh escaped him as he looked around. "I really wish I could talk with ye, M'lady. But I must be going." He reached for her hand and brushed his lips over it. "'til a later date, Miss Rye." He moved to leave, deserting her as he moved at an almost inhuman speed.