Topic: The arrival of the newest member of the coalition

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-20 17:23 EST
Rose would arrive at the mansion wearing a long sleeved black shirt with smooth black flairs. Because of the wind more than the cold, over it she wore a black leather jacket. The recent addition of a silk black ribbon with a gold cross on it held back her hair.

Rose was being awful reflective. So much had changed since she had come to Rhy?Din, as her being here was further evidence of. It wasn?t that the world had changed externally but rather she had changed. Her views on everything were so different than they were just a few months ago.

Once upon a time, Rose had devoted herself fully to helping others. Perhaps she felt she needed to do this due to the harm she had once been used to cause, though she avoided giving thought to that time in her life. She was so passionate and selfless in this quest that she had been recognized for it. She had been made into an angel so she could continue this pursuit for eternity. Then the worst had happened and she had lost everything that mattered to her. At that point the emptiness and loniness had set in. It wasn?t as though she had gone bad but she had grown cold. She still helped people out when she was needed but she had lost her drive, she had stopped really caring. She had lost her way, she hadn?t seen the point to it all anymore.

One day in Rhy?Din she had met a friend who was the first person in years to ask her how she was ? more than this though she had seemed to care. This had softened her heart once more. Opened her up to letting herself feel again? That was when she had decided she wanted to have another child. And that was what had restored her desire to make this world a better place. It gave her the reason to care - it had given her a reason for existing. There was a child on its way that already was depending on her. So for the sake of her unborn baby she would do everything she could to improve herself as well as the world this child would soon be born into.

That was what had brought her to this place. Rhy'Din was the home she had been making for her and her child. Her efforts to aid the people here, and the ones who wanted to protect them from the evil that ran rampant in these parts, had been recognized by one. Wolvinator had asked her to join their group and she meant to do everything she could to help them. They had similar goals and she felt that they could help each other in achieving them.

So without wasting anymore time out in the cold she would ring the bell.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-20 19:05 EST
*Aly had been at home working in the lab when the computer alerted her there was someone outside. She instructed the computer to open the gates and allow entry. Laying her lab gloves on the counter and pushing her glasses back onto her head, she moved for the elevator and quickly went to the main level. By the time the door bell would ring Aly would be stepping from the elevator and moving for the front door. Opening it with a smile, she tilted her head, not recognizing the young woman.*

Oh dear! Its freezing! Come inside, lets get you warmed up. *she smiled and motioned the girl in, closing the door behind her.* Since we have not met I am guesing you are here to speaking with Wolvinator or Ren, would that be right?

* another kind smile as she motioned the girl to follow her to the kitchen where there was a kettle of cocoa which Aly lifted and poured into two mugs, handing one to the visitor. Aly was too trusting, Wolvie would have her head for just letting people in like this. But it could be lonely here by herself all day.*

I'm Aly. Wolvie isn't home from work yet and Ren is off.. doing something. But I am sure they will be home soon. Is there something I can help you with?

*another soft smile as she motioned for the girl to have a seat.*

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-20 19:50 EST
Upon seeing Aly open the door, Rose would greet her with a smile. Though they hadn?t really met, Rose remembered seeing her at the inn a few times. She remembered in particular the first time she had seen her, she had been guilty of staring. Aly had stunning features, and had stuck out in Rose?s mind more so than just about anyone she had seen since returning to Rhy?Din.

She did not delay in stepping inside when she had been invited. She would follow her to the kitchen and took the hot chocolate from her gratefully with a smile saying, ?Thanks.? Then she would take the offered seat, taking a sip of the warm drink before speaking again.

?I am here to see Mr. Wolvinator. He mentioned that he could possibly make use of my skills in his mission to clean up this city. I have an interest myself in seeing that Rhy?Din is a safe place to live?? Her free hand had come to rest on her tummy, which was still unnoticeable under clothes. She felt inclined to like Aly and figured that the information of her delicate condition may be important. It wouldn?t be long now till it would be impossible to hide anyway.

?As I am expecting a child soon, I would prefer to avoid combat if possible? But my talents allow me to be able to accomplish much at a distance. Among others things, I am also very advanced at the healing arts. I wish to help in any way I can - even if that help be mostly from the sidelines for the time being. I want to see to it that the home I have chosen for my son will be a good environment for him to live and grow. So here I have come to offer my services.?

"Oh where are my manners?" A little shake of her head at her own forgetfulness and then her free hand was offered to Aly. "The name's Rose."

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-20 20:25 EST
*Aly jumped up when the fact that the girl was pregnant was brought to her attention.*

Oh lets get you more comfortable. Follow me. *Aly led her to the living room that had the telly vision and Starry-O in it. There were huge comfy couches that she loved to flop on, so she knew Rose would enjoy them.*

Please get comfy! Make yourself at home. Any friend of Wolvie's is a friend of mine.

*Said as she shuffled around in her high heels and looked down to fix a button on her lab coat that she had missed. It was hard to dress in such a hurry. Aly rarely wore proper attire around the house and hadn't been expecting guests. Blushing softly she picked up a soft blanket and brought it to Rose. She even knelt down to remove the girl's shoes which would no doubt be wet from the snow and cold. *

Lets get you all nice and warm.

*Aly stood up again.*

Computer, turn the heat up in the Estate by five degrees please. * It did tend to get a bit cool in there sometimes. Sitting back down at the couch, she smiled to the girl once more.*

You sound like you will be an amazing addition to our forces Rose. Thank you for coming. I think Wolvie tends to try and do too much. Anyone stepping up to help him is greatly appreciated by him and me of course. Its good to know that he is in talented hands or rather has such amazing people to stand by his side. I've recently joined the ranks to fight along side of him. He is so very loyal, Rose. I promise he won't screw you over.

*she adjusted herself and then sat back further into the couches and kicked off her heels. Taking a sip of the cocoa, she glanced around a moment.*

And where will you and your child be living? Have you found a place yet? What about basic items like clothing and food? Do you have what you need?

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-20 21:24 EST
She followed Aly to the living room, taking a seat in one of the couches. ?Thank you so much, but really, it?s not necessary for you to fuss over me like this...? She was blushing a bit herself at being looked after in such a way. Though she was a little embarrassed, she did definitely appreciate her actions, especially turning up the heat.

She happily would take the blanket from her. She removed her jacket and wrapped the blanket around herself instead, which she found comforting. She couldn?t help but smile as Aly spoke of Wolv, it seemed she really cared for him. Rose also appreciated the reassurance of Wolv being loyal - from everything she knew he was a great man. A self made man too, which she respected.

"Yes, Wolv seems great. I can't help but admire someone who puts himself on the line like he does. He follows his words through with his actions and I plan on voting for him."

"I am sure though as someone who cares about him, it must worry you some that he's going to get hurt. I will do everything in my power to help him and see to it that doesn't happen. The people of Rhy'Din need him."

Her face fell a little when Aly asked her about where her and the child would be living. ?No? I haven?t found a place for us yet but? Well, I mean I have places I can stay at, but nothing that resembles a real home. See I never cared much about money? So unless I rob a bank or something there is no way I could afford a house right now... But I am sure we will make do.? Rose was able to manage a faint smile, which she hoped would hide how much her precarious situation bothered her. The truth was she would have given anything to make sure her child had a real home to grow up in, and time was running short to accomplish that.

?As for what we need? I can usually find food and stuff here or there. That man Panther at the Red Dragon Inn is so generous sharing his food, and he?s been letting me stay at the inn, and no one has asked me for a penny! I tell ya he must be a saint or something."

"But as for baby clothes, toys, a crib? I really have nothing. And though I feel bad accepting any more help from anyone? my pride won?t stop me from taking gifts for the baby. So if you know anyone who has baby stuff they no longer have use for - I want to make sure my little one has everything his heart could ever need or want for.?

Rose was extremely touched by the offer, tears were glistening in her eyes. She couldn?t believe how kind this woman, who was practically a stranger to her, was being. There were no words to express what it meant to her. So she just smiled softly, wiping away the tears before they would fall.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-20 21:59 EST
*Aly laughed and shrugged Rose off, explaining that of course it was necessary for her to take care of her. That was Aly, she loved taking care of anyone and everyone but especially those that were different like here, there was always a special connection to be had. *

Wolvie.. hmm.. Well. I mean yes at times I worry but there are things about him that help him and really soothe my mind.. *she was trying to be vague as she knew Wolvie did like to hold back certain information about himself and only reveal it when he felt comfortable.*

He and I are also bonded. At any given time we can communicate with our minds. We also share memories and feelings. We can see the world through each other's eyes. Its a gift that we were able to bond in vampiric tradition. I am so thankful. But anyway, that makes it easier when he is working.. I can always have an automatic update on what's going on with him.

*another soft smile which faded a bit as Rose told her story of her circumstances.*

Well then you and the baby will live here with us. The Estate is large enough. We have many guest rooms. It would be no bother to add two more to our addition. Wolvie built this place so the "outsiders" would have a place to go. I know he will insist on you being here, besides you will need help with the baby. I helped raise my brothers kid. I can help you! We'll go shopping and get you everything you need. Money is not exactly an object with Wolvie or myself. Make a list of whatever it is you need or want and I'll take care of everything.

* Yes this was really Aly, this is just who she is.. *

I won't take no for an answer so don't let pride or anything else convince you that you should not live here with us. As long as you can handle the occasional nudist... which would be me running around or a little affection between lovers... that would be Wolvie and I, then I think it'll work out great. But, we're not like nutzo kink freaks, so don't worry, we'll keep it out of sight and mostly quiet.

*she giggled. She had so needed someone to talk to... especially a girl. She needed friends, badly. Having Rose here was a total blessing for her. Aly immediately trusted the girl, without hesitation. She felt no reason to think ill of Rose. *

What do you say? Yes? Will you stay with us? I mean.. you'll need to be close by anyway so you can be here for meetings and planning tactics and such. We can work on battle attacks and arrange for a sitter for the baby once it is born.

Please say yes Rose.

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-21 00:21 EST
Her features were lit up by her smile as she listened to Aly's offer. Any reluctance Rose had about accepting the offer was quickly headed off by Aly listing all the reasons why she should move in with them. And it seemed Aly would hear no answer but yes and the truth was? Rose could really use a friend like her. Someone to keep her company in the trying time ahead, someone to talk to.

?With such a generous offer? How could I possibly refuse? As you said it would be good for me to be around should I be needed. I can promise I'll make myself useful. And I have no problems with nudity. Especially where you would be concerned - I?d hate you to be self conscious on my account. But I will only accept as long as you?re sure I won?t be in the way. I would hate to impose because you sympathize with me.?

?As for what I need for the baby - well I need everything that is required for a baby? Maybe you can help me with a list?? Another soft but honest to goodness, truly happy smile was given to Aly. ?And also? I need a name for him. My boy is going to be perfect and he is so special? He?s my whole world and he needs a name worthy of him. Something with a noble sort of ring to it. Maybe you can help me with that too.?

Rhy?Din never stopped surprising her. It seemed that along with some of the worst people this universe had to offer? There also are some of the best. She had known she liked Aly the moment she laid eyes on her. But she never expected such kindness from her. She was sure the more they got to know each other, the more she would be impressed by her. Perhaps things were meant to be this way - Aly could possibly even teach her something. And anything that benefited Rose would benefit the baby. This could be a great environment - not just for her - but for the baby as well. The angels would silently say a blessing on this house and all that lived here, as she thanked the powers that be she had found her way to their door.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-21 20:33 EST
*Aly grinned as she saw Rose seem to relax and appear happier*

Well, you really can't refuse. *a soft velvety giggle from her on that one.* I mean seriously. I don't think anyone has ever been able to tell me no my whole life. Just ask Wolvie, I pretty much always get my way. Don't worry about doing too much you just look pretty and have a healthy pregnancy and a handsome little boy that will fill our house with joy and laughter. And no, I don't give you sympathy, because I think that would suggest that I feel bad for your situation or pity you in someway, which I don't. I think you are so fortunate to be able to carry a child. Perhaps things are not going as you have planned or thought they would but thats why you have people around you to help you and encourage you in a trying time. Cherish every moment of this Rose and anyone who looks down on you or makes you feel lesser because of your circumstances is not worth your time, those are the ones we should pity.

*A rubber band was taken from her wrist and tied around her hair, pulling it back off her face, making her appear much younger than she was and those glasses were laid next to her on the coffee table. Lifting the mug of cocoa she took another sip and then sat it back down as she stood up to grab a pen and paper. She tapped the pen on her lip a moment and then sat down again.*

Okay so lets start with our lists. You can never have enough planning done.. especially with kids, always be prepared for the worst and craziest thing that could happen.

*she twirled a strand of hair around her finger as she put pen to paper*

Lets start with names. Do you have any family names you like? Or anything that represents someone you look up to? I like a lot of stronger more old fashion names. Things like.. Dartagnan... Theron...Darius... Gavin... *she kept thinking.* Jude..... Alexander.... Wolvinator... *she giggled a little.* Sorry had to throw that one in, that name represents the epitome of strength, courage and nobility to me. I'll keep thinking. So, any ideas yet?

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-21 20:54 EST
The door opened with a small click as a robed being made their entrance. As the door shut behind the figure, he immediately dropped the hood to his robe and began to remove the garment from his frame.

?Aly?? He called out, in his best rendition of a Cuban-English accent, though he slightly doubted that she would get the reference.

?I?m hoooooooome.? With a smirk on his face, Wolvinator made his way over to the closet to hang his robe from a hangar.

?In here!? A soft and sweet feminine voice called out, from the direction of the living room. He took a few breaths in, with a smile on his face. It was good to have someone to come home to. It gave him a greater sense of purpose, a want to come home? rather than stay out all hours of the night. Those inhales he took inward however, sparked his senses. There was a scent? a familiar scent in the house. There was someone with her, another woman.

Making his way over towards the living room now, his boots echoed gently throughout the estate with every step he took. He was wearing his usual black S.N.E.A.K. suit and fingerless gloves, as he hadn?t had the chance to fully get comfortable. He turned the corner now, and saw the two of them sitting there? talking.

?Hey you?? Wolvie said to Aly, in his usual flirty tone.

?This girl talk, or can I join in?? He asked, smiling at the two of them as he leaned his shoulder into the doorframe. His blue eyes fixated on Alystrianna for the moment before looking over to Rose and awaited a response from either of them.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-21 21:00 EST
*Before Aly could even set her pen and paper down he was walking into the living room. Finally situating herself and standing, she straightened out her lab coat or.. dress as she was currently wearing it as such. *

Wolvie! Finally. *she smiled and walked to him, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.* Welcome home babe and of course you can join us. Let me go get you a refreshment. *and off she moved to the kitchen to retrieve one of those blue bottled beers he adored so much. Coming back into the living room, she smiled to him and set the beer on a coaster.*

I've laid a pair of your work out sweats and a clean undershirt on the bed, why don't you go get comfortable and come back down?

*One more peck to his cheek.* Missed you.

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-21 23:31 EST
One of those rare, genuine smiles was on her countenance as she watched the two of them interact. It was so beautiful to see people in love. She respected Wolv and she was quickly starting to think of Aly as a friend and one of the most remarkable people she?d known - she was so considerate of people. So far Rose thought this would be a loving and positive environment for the baby. She was happy beyond words that she had a real home with good people. It?s amazing how much can change in less than an hours time. Things were definitely looking up.

She would wait politely for them to finish greeting. An upnod was given to Wolv, with that bright sparkly smile. Her eyes alight now - some of her many worries alleviated and such a weight removed from her shoulders - that she hadn?t even realized she?d been carrying till it was gone. But Wolv didn?t know yet what Aly and her had decided about their new living arrangements. She hoped he would be alright with it. After all, they still hardly new each other. Would he be as welcoming and okay with the idea?

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-22 12:31 EST
Smiling at Aly, he returned her kiss on the cheek with one of his own. The house definitely felt ?warmer? to come home to. It wasn?t as lonely as it had been, coming home from being out in the field to absolutely nothing more than his work. It was a constant regimen of work and training, day in and day out. This had been the closest thing to normalcy that he had in a long time. He picked up the ice cold beverage and took a long sip from it for a moment, the perfect end to a drab day. She always knew just what he needed.

?Thank hun, I appreciate that. I missed you too? He said to Aly, while nodding over to Rose.

?Glad to see that ya took me up on my offer to join the coalition Rose, we could definitely use someone of your extraordinary talents.?

Smiling again he turned to make his way up the stairs. Rose had impressed Wolvie on their last encounter. There were quite a few people that hadn?t realized she was there that evening, yet she was keeping a close and watchful eye over the defenders of the city that night. Her blessings and watchful eyes did much more than give him a peace of mind, Rose had protected them and kept them out of harms way.

?I?ll be back down in a moment, I?m gonna go get more comfortable; and? in case you were wondering, Aly doesn?t take no for an answer, and neither will I.?

Winking to Rose, he made his way off. The psychic link that he and Alystrianna shared was growing stronger on his end with each passing day. Even though he hadn?t been home for the offer, he instantly knew about it the moment it was asked. Aly made sure to project it to him mentally, and gained his support before the words even came from her lips to ask.

Bonding was proving to be quite a useful tool, in many respects.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-22 13:23 EST
*A small smirk crossed her lips as Wolvie explained to Rose that he would not take no for an answer from her.*

Told ya. *she stuck her tongue out a bit and giggled.*

We're both stuborn. So anyway... * She shoo'ed Wolvie off to go and get changed and unstinkified.*

Names. What did you think? Any you liked? You have to pick something that you can imagine opening up the back door and screaming " Jim bob you get your ass in here now!" See? It has to fit... cause thats probably when you're going to use your kids name the most anyway, when you're screaming it.

*A dry smirk and then another soft smirk, she was of course only joking. Mostly. *

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-22 13:56 EST
So Wolv already knew, that put her fears at ease. As Aly went on she couldn't help but laugh. Another smile and a shake of her head as she recovered herself.

?I do like Alexander - Greek name meaning protector of men. I think a name can really shape a person, and that?s a good one. Definitely should go on the list. God, I?m so terrible at this. I just can?t think of any. Well, at least we?ve got one I like. That?s one more than I had before, and I suppose there is still time left to figure it out. If you have any more suggestions though I am all ears.?

?Oh, when should I move in? I can go get my stuff any time. I don?t exactly have much aside from my clothes - been drifting for years now? She was really excited about having a home, and couldn?t wait to move in.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-26 20:03 EST
Move in? How about tonight? Wolvie is big and strong we can let him do all the work. * She grinned as she said that aloud in her mind too, knowing Wolvie was probably upstairs grumbling about that.*

Wolvie can call upon some transportation for us all and we can go get your stuff and then come back and get you settled in. Tomorrow though, we go shopping. We get you what you need and want and then we can pick up a few things for the baby. Have you thought about medical care for the child? I have some knowledge about health, but not enough to assist in the labor process. Would you like us to have midwife come to the Estate to watch over you? We should get you checked, make sure everything is okay. *Another nod from her, just wanting to take good care of Rose and the baby.*

And please, don't think of yourself as a burden at all. Letting me fuss over you is giving me great joy, I guess I'm being kind of selfish. *A small laugh from her.*

Do you have enough energy to go back out into the cold? Or would you prefer to wait untill tomorrow to get your things?

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-29 23:00 EST
?I am capable of moving my stuff here on my own I think. I have a gift for teleporting things and all I really have is my clothes and my sword. I merely wanted to know if you would need some time to get a room ready or anything of that nature??

?As for a midwife? I suppose it couldn?t hurt to be checked out, but I am sure everything is fine with the little one. My healers senses are very in tune with the little guy at all times. Though to be honest, I am a little scared of the whole labor process. And this baby is growing rather faster than is natural... So it wouldn?t hurt if you would be able to find someone who could be around and on call like that. At least by next month I would guess? Just to be safe.?

She smiled gratefully to Aly once more. ?Thank you again Aly, you have no idea what a great weight you have taken off my mind with your generosity. To know that I won?t be alone through this? It means more than I can tell. And remember if you guys need help with anything, anything at all, to give me a yell ? mentally or physically. I am perceptive enough to hear either.?

A wink was given to her. ?Anything I can do to return your kindness would make me feel better so don?t hesitate to call on me. And I look forward to us spending more time together.?