Topic: The Coalition

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-08 16:44 EST
This is the IC Message board for the group currently known as ?The Coalition?. The information that is posted here is strictly knowledge for the group itself, anyone outside the organization reading the posts listed in this thread will have only OOC Knowledge and cannot use any knowledge listed here in an IC fashion without the express consent of the moderators of this forum.

So please refrain from just ?knowing? things, no matter how omnipotent your character may be, without consulting the players first. Thank you.

The posts contained here in will be subjected to updating as names, membership and information changes.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-08 17:21 EST
Memo: The Coalition

To: Members of the Coalition

I want to wish a good day to all those of you who are a part of what has been affectionately named ?The Coalition.? Those of you that have agreed to join our ranks, I thank you very much for your time and effort and I look forward to working with you.

The Coalition is a group of concerned citizens that have come together to assist the Government and City Guard with the overall protection of the City, similar to a neighborhood watch program. Our goal is to unite all the Heroes and Heroines of our fair city under one banner, and work in a Democratic fashion to bring justice to Rhy?Din.

The Coalition works in Senatorial fashion, abiding by all the laws and provisions of the local city government, and does not and will not work as a vigilante organization. We are also a unit that works as a team, in every sense of the word. There is no class or ranking structure in place, as everyone is to be treated as an equal.

I, Admiral Wolvinator, was voted to lead and organize the Coalition due to my leadership background. Yet as I stressed earlier, we work as a council. If there is a need for change, or a need for action, it is up to the members of the coalition to come together and discuss the matter.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Coalition.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-08 17:48 EST
Memo: Membership as of 01/16/08

To: Members of the Coalition

This is a current Alphabetized list of individuals that hold membership with the Coalition. This information is privy to members only, and shall not be disseminated to the general populace.

Members:

Aaron Shuler
Alystrianna D?Vaustaival ((SN: SilentEnchantment))
Ezra Kain ((SN: Smily))
Hina Urameshi ((SN: Hina))
Hitomi Urameshi
Jade Rogue
Kaze Maijin ((SN: Maijin))
Mihaela Ashante ((SN: Mihaela))
Namaris Renton and family. ((PM Namaris Renton))
Naria Shadowclaw ((SN: Naria))
Ren Shimmerscale((SN: AkumaSama))
Sento Shadowclaw ((SN: Sento))
Sky Url'kran ((SN: Sky))
Sina Fazool((SN: Theunknownpriestess.))
Sonya ((SN: Kiss of Fangs))
Toushiro Hitsugaya ((SN: Toushiro))
Wolvinator
Zacharia Kaspar ((SN: Kaspar))

List of Individuals who hold a Coalition Membership, but are currently away from Rhy?Din:

Jak Renton
Miko Barton