Topic: The Mailbox

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-01 18:48 EST
I figured since letters were beginning to become common place in this thread, I'd create a sticky for them to be kept in one thread to avoid clutter.

If you have a letter you wish to leave for anyone at the Estate, just reply to this thread and change the subject with your own variation of who the letter or note is for. Then if the person chooses to RP a reaction to it, they may reply here as well... or start a new thread for a story line. Whatever is clever.

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-01 20:17 EST
On Miko?s pillow, in the room of the estate, was an envelope that had her full name ?Miko Barton? hand written on it. Upon opening it, Miko would see that the letter was completely hand written by the man that she called ?father?.

8/31/07

My Dearest Miko,

By the time that you read this, I may already be gone and you may have already heard of my departure. Starfleet Command has requested my assistance in a border dispute in the Lylat system, near the planet Corneria. Also as you may already know, things between Kaspar and myself have failed to work out any further. It seems that these two events have come at somewhat of an ironic time.

I don?t want to give you any false hopes of my return, and again I don?t want to tell you that I may never return, but I felt that since I haven?t seen you in the past few days that in one way, shape, or form? I should tell you goodbye. Please don?t be mad at Kas for my leaving, apparently quite a few other people have already conveyed their anger to her, but because of the ?situation? between her and I, I felt that I needed to just get away for a little while and clear my head. Not to mention to also shoot up some bad guys in the process. :)

That was just a joke, if all goes well, we?ll reach a peace process shortly and everything will be just fine. Kalis and I aren?t quite getting along at the moment, but I know that if you need anything he?ll be there for you, and I know that Kaspar will be too; even despite everything that happened. Just keep this in mind, if you are sad? upset? angered or feel alone. I made a promise to you, to continue your training and even to take you aboard my starship. I have never broken any promises to you, and I won?t attempt to break any to you know. If you feel lonely, just look up into the night time sky and know that I am looking back down at you, with all of my love.

Love your ?partner? and father,

Wolvinator

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-01 20:37 EST
In the main bedroom of the estate lay a single envelope with ?~Kas~? hand written on it. Upon opening it, Kaspar would see that it is a letter from Wolvinator that was left for her.

08/31/07

Dear Kas,

I am not sure if I will have seen you again by the time I write this. I know that it was probably hurting you to, to see me over the past few days during our ?falling out? and that our arguments were probably too much for you to handle. But I wanted to at least tell you, goodbye.

I?m sorry if I wasn?t exactly the man you were looking for, and I wanted to let you know that all I ever wanted was your complete and utter happiness. Maybe I wasn?t myself over the past week, or ever since our friend Q popped up and decided to let me know of your expanding relationship with Lang. For that, I apologize. I know I may have had a slight breakdown, and became quite sappy over the whole ordeal, but I wasn?t quite sure how to handle the situation and I was trying to do what I could to patch up the problem. Perhaps that, is what made things worse.

I?m also sorry for the way Ren and Kalis-nar acted towards you and Lang the other night. I suppose my own anger was displayed in them, since I was doing everything I could to remain calm on the entire matter. I wanted you to know that my anger was spawned from my own heartbreak, and that despite how I acted things could have easily became worse. I?ve been festering in my own anger for quite some time over this, and fortunately for everyone the only person I actually managed to ?lose it? with, was Kalis. I know that if I had snapped at Lang, it would have hurt you far worse then anything else. I suppose we never had the chance to discuss why, what I call snapping, is such a big deal. But hopefully, we will be able to one day.

I?m not sure what will happen, but the situation appears to be growing far more hostile, and the outlook isn?t exactly looking great. I wanted to let you know that I also left a letter for Miko, but I didn?t describe just how bad the situation is. She?s young and I didn?t want to startle her, so I would appreciate it if she looks to you for insight or guidance? to please give it to her.

I?ll miss you Kas, and I hope that you?re happy.

Love,
Wolvinator

Kalis-nar

Date: 2007-09-01 21:11 EST
Dear Wolv,

I hope that you will forgive my attacking you, the way i reacted to your leaving here and thinking that you do not care for Miko. Please i hope with all that i am, that we can still be friends, if not for me, then for Miko's sake, as she does love us both. If you do not forgive me i will understand.

I will look after Miko, i promise you that much at least, if it means anything. With the return of my wife as a vengeful goddess, all is dark, though Miko is my light. It was because of her, i am trying to redeem myself for my past, and it is because of Miko, i seek your forgiveness.

And as for your duty to protect the many, i understand, and i hear Spock's wisdom, he always had a way of showing a clearer picture. And yes i did meet him, though that was a hundred some years ago, the advantages of being a Deity of Time. And i did speak to him, and listened and he gave me a new perception. I wish you all the best in your mission, and i understand, and farewell.

Kaspar

Date: 2007-09-01 23:24 EST
Kaspar slipped the letter into the Inn, having sealed it in an envelope and simply printed "Wolvinator" in neat handwriting across the front. She felt her hand shake as she closed the box and just left it there, she wasn't sure if he would get it or not. She had grabbed his letter upon placing it there and skimmed the contents, a single tear dripped down her cheek as she read over it and hit the paper. Something blurred together and she could barely make it out as the salty substance began to fall faster. She slowly gathered her composure together and made her way towards the Estate, the words of the letter still fresh in her mind as she had just recently wrote them.

Dear, Admiral

I... don't know when you'll get this later, maybe the answer is never. I'm trying to take things slow for now, staying away from relationships no matter how fruitless that will prove in the future. Right now I am such a wreck that I don't know how much I can handle...

I'm thinking of getting a job here soon to get my mind off of the past week... Maybe I'll see about getting a room for myself at the Inn or getting a small apartment. Unless you would allow me to pay rent, even then things would be awkward...

I'm not going to allow you to pamper me even if we are together, I'm not really used to it and this job will give me a time to recollect my thoughts and get myself together. I do hope to see you eventually... I still have that pin to contact you and everything, but I'm refraining from using it just because I know I would lose my nerve...

Love,
Kaspar

TheUnknownPriestess

Date: 2007-09-02 04:09 EST
::She was in an out without a sound or a sighting she left a letter in the box with a slight sigh::

Dear Wolv,

All is well. Kalis is still brooding over the other day.. He hopes you'll forgive him. Other than that Rhydin is going quiet for now... however there is one darkness that seems to be bothering me. I know you do not know me, but trust me I am a friend. Wrath is healing well and by the time you get back she says she may be up for some play... She said that you'd know what that'd mean. Also Miko is doing well. Kinda hurt and she's been missing the last few days, but I'm sure she'll amble on in some day. I hope your mission goes well.

Priestess.

Kalis-nar

Date: 2007-09-04 14:37 EST
Dear Wolv,

I don't know if you are still angered at me for my actions, i am sorry for them, a show of my arrogence and terrible temper, i hope you will forgive me when you return. Miko is well, though she misses you greatly and hopes you are safe. I have taken her into the Embassy for the time being, as i am not sure even your technology can stand upto the fury and power of my dead wife's powerful and vengeful form. I feared for Miko's safety as she carries a part of my dead wife's spirit energy, how this is possible i am not even sure about. But this makes Miko a target, and i will protect her no matter what.

The thing i have feared most has come true, my long dead wife, Alaria, whom i lost along with my daughter, Leinari when they were killed by the viscious and savage Thri-Kreen, a race that would even give the Klingons pause, is back, her spirit consumed by the Black, a dark spiritworld of Athas, my homeworld. Her restless spirit festered there and grew even more hateful.

Now she is a Goddess of Hate and Chaos, and was able to hurt me, and make my powers useless. But now i have a way to protect myself, my daughter Leinari's necklace enchanted by the good self of Alaria, the necklace also allows me to use my powers against Alaria. Now to find a way to lay Alaria to rest, for no violence can end her. However Time magick seems to be most effective against her, so i have taken the neccesary steps to protect my Embassy, should Alaria try to attack.

Oh and Hitomi is appearently with child, a twin daughter missed by Wrath's attack on her, a while back and Jak is overjoyed at the news, as i am sure Esta or Kaze, will be thrilled to hear. Farewell Wolv, and may the wind always be at your back, and have a safe journey home.

yours truely, Kalis

Chaos

Date: 2007-12-02 04:10 EST
December 2nd.

Hey there Admiral, how's it going. I would tell you how it is going with you but I have been far too busy in dealing with my pest of a kid brother to deal with much else lately. I heard you wanted to talk to me. I am hard to get a hold of lately so just leave a message with my friends at the Bonny Corps. They will get word to me. Then I will consider taking time out of my busy schedule to talk...just kidding. There is always time for the odd ones in my schedule.

The best friend you never had,

Bob.

Adrianna

Date: 2007-12-22 08:42 EST
In the mailbox today a blood red envelope would be inside of it. The seal on it was wax of course and had a pentagram symbol on it. The envelope was of decent size and looked rather fancy with the gold design on the front of it. In the middle of the front of the red envelope the name Wolvinator was written in a fancy script.

When one would open the letter you could see an off white paper and on it, written completly in cursive was this letter from AJ.

December 22

Dear Wolv,

This letter has no real reason of being sent other than to wish you a happy Yule or christmas to you and to everyone who is currently residing with you.

Also I would like to mention the election, which by the way I wish you the best of luck. If I made you mad in any way that night in the inn when everyone was speaking about politics then I apologize.

Now if you ever need me for anything you know where to find me.

Your friend,

Adrianna

Adrianna

Date: 2008-01-22 21:13 EST
Another familiar red envelope appeared in Wolv's mailbox this evening... on the front Wolv's name was scribbled on it... fancy but it looked rushed.

When one would read the letter... it stated this.

January 22

Dear Wolv,

I realize some things have been said about you recently and it troubles me... if it is true I am afraid I cannot be on good terms with you..

But if it isn't true let the goddess have mercy on the souls who lied to me...

If you please could... join me at my house tomorrow or thursday evening so we can discuss things.

- Adrianna