Topic: The Official OOC Thread

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-04 12:25 EST
Ta da!

It's the official OOC thread. Feel free to post comments, questions, concerns, praise, applause, worship, admiration, taco's, monkey's, oh... sorry got a little carried away there. Basically you can post what you want to post here, in the realms of OOC. Let's just not get carried away like I did.

Well you know what to do, do it!

Kaspar

Date: 2007-08-04 18:41 EST
Tacos and monkeys? :D

I see you finally got the forum together... Took you long enough, I brought this up... What? Two weeks ago? I'm just giving you a hard time because I can.

You love me, you can't deny it. ::Dances!:: I'm just a little wired up after the nap I took...

By the way, Froot Loops are gay Cheerios. :P

Chaos

Date: 2007-08-06 04:37 EST
By the Power of Asgard....no. By your powers combined!!...no...There can be only one??....No..Avengers Assemble...no...

By The Power of Greyskull...I Have The POWER!!!!

::Cheap eighties special effects ensue::

::turns into a shrimp::

Well that did not work...Back to the drawing board..

He-man joke out of the way..

I hope this goes good for you. I cant believe I have been here a year or more and do not have one of these for my own.

Good luck guys!

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-06 10:59 EST
Ah, well... thank you Bobby-boy... much appreciated. And thank you for banging out the He-Man joke, so no one else can.

:)

Kaspar

Date: 2007-08-06 13:26 EST
Yeah, he beat me to it. :cry:

I was SO going to make a He-man joke. You crushed me... You really cut me deep with that one, Donkey. Well, maybe I wasn't going to make a joke... >> It did sound like a good idea though...

Ah well... :P

Chaos

Date: 2007-08-07 04:41 EST
Elysian Fields...It sounds better that way I think.

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-07 10:51 EST
Yeah, well... unfortunately... that part we didn't name. Wonk, wonk.

Jade Ravenlock

Date: 2007-08-07 19:24 EST
Jadey shows love cuz Jadey loves ya so!!

Ka-POW!

Kalis-nar

Date: 2007-08-27 15:35 EST
Congrats Wolvie, i took a look at the layout for the Mansion, impressive, most impressive(sorry for the Vader impersonation, had too, you know us starwars fans, just as bad as trekkies, especially when you like both startrek ans starwars,lol) Anyway, good work old man,lol. Your mansion would give old Xavier's mansion a run for the money, thats for sure. See ya.

Danaan

Date: 2007-09-02 01:09 EST
Just want to say hi or something. Love from your very anti-social vampire if you want it. :P

Kiah

Date: 2007-09-02 01:21 EST
::Attackles Danaan!:: Me wants it!

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-15 16:23 EST
Hey everyone,

I know I am involved with a few Story Lines at the moment, so I figure I'd just take a second and let you all know that I will be on a long weekend this weekend. Seems like when I disappear for a few days people tend to get a little worried. :P But never fear, and explanation is here!

I won't be on from 11/16 to possibly 11/18 or 11/19... depending on the situation. I have some IRL stuff to take care of. I know it's only a few days, but so much stuff has been happening lately I figured I'd just give everyone a heads up.

If I don't see you all before I go, I'll catch up with everyone Sunday or Monday!

Thanks,

Wolvie-mun

Adrianna

Date: 2007-11-24 20:26 EST
Just dropping by to say... Hello Wolvie. :D

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-02 23:05 EST
Hi hi...

I'm really just testing my siggy! hehe

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2007-12-08 14:37 EST
Just dropping by to say hello. So, konnichi wa.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-08 17:24 EST
Ryo!

My long lost looooove!

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-08 17:31 EST
< - JEALOUS!

:)

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-08 17:59 EST
I hate how everytime I try to post it logs me out.... jusssst great.

anywhoo! ..

Its otay.. Ryo has no interest in me!

He is taken. and well... jes thinks girls are ick.

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2007-12-08 20:13 EST
He doesn't think girls are ick. xD He's got plenty of female friends.
He just doesn't want to have sex with any of them.

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-08 20:19 EST
meh! same difference :P

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2007-12-08 20:27 EST
Don't make fun of his abnormalities. D8

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-08 20:30 EST
big word.

I'm confused.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

and I <3 him. No making funnies.

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2007-12-08 20:53 EST
Better not be. D<
Lol, just kidding.

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-12 22:55 EST
Hey everyone,

Thanks for popping in and saying 'ello! Appreciate it. :)
Just wanted to let you know that the OOC Character Information and Picture threads have been updated, I know it isn't showing new posts, thats because we've been editing the existing ones. So have a look see, there's some nice new stuff. And eye candy! :D

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2007-12-12 23:32 EST
Woot! Candy. :D

Kacilla Lynne

Date: 2007-12-13 22:38 EST
Dolus - KUDOS!! Awesome post for Mystery in the Southern Desert. Well-written, engaging. I liked it a lot!

Dolus Gairu

Date: 2007-12-14 19:12 EST
Thanks very much!

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-14 19:48 EST
Yeah totally an awesome post!

I was sitting there going O.O !

and my mouth was gaping open... I never expected the twist.. I mean.. I kind of suspected something but him not really being a drunk and all that. WOW.

GREAT scene.

-claps-

Dolus Gairu

Date: 2007-12-14 19:55 EST
Thank you, too, I appreciate it.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-12-17 03:23 EST
Spunky Riffic to us all! ::Evil laugh::

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to work on Day five... Juicy stuff coming up on that day! Wee! I love Ren's history! Oh! Were you coming back on day five or seven? Also!

Dolus... Fred... Great work babes!

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-17 09:30 EST
Day five works fine.

Johnny Five... ALIVE!

Queen of the Swarm

Date: 2007-12-17 15:04 EST
::Blasts Wolv with an EMP pulse::

Johnny Five dead.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-12-18 14:02 EST
Well be prepared, give me a few cause day five... IS GOING TO BE LOOONNNGGG!!!

Hehe but good. That I'm sure, it has a few yummy bits!

::Has a live forever pass... Gives it to Johnny::

Enough said...

::Pats Johnny on the back.::

Mihaela

Date: 2007-12-19 07:01 EST
::comes in. Pounces Wolvie, uses the banister as a scratching post and runs out in a snickerfit::

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-20 22:07 EST
Just wanted to say WELCOME ROSE to 1407 Grayskull Lane :)

I'm hyper.

too much chocolate and diet coke..

which makes me ask.. if I am eating an entire bag of dove chocolate and a brownie.... why am I drinking diet coke? Is their a point? No.

but I do enjoy the taste of Diet Coke.. yummo!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-20 23:28 EST
Thank you so much for such a warm welcome, to me as well as Rose! With such insistence how could Rose possibly refuse your kind offer? I'm sure Aly and Rose are gonna get on great. It is such a blessing for Rose, she'll be your loyal friend for the rest of time for this.

Diet coke and chocolate? Well the more diet coke you drink the more chocolate you can get away with right? I like milk or even stranger still - orange juice with chocolate. Everyone finds that weird.

Well thanks again! It's been a pleasure getting to know your character and I can't wait to play more with you in the future. Take care sweety! ::blows kiss::

-Rose mun

Rose Black

Date: 2007-12-22 15:16 EST
Okay, how do you put pictures in your posts like that? And if someone could help my with my profile I have some questions about how you make the words in different colors and make it so you can have words underneath you name. Obviously you can hit return so how do get another line underneath it the way I've seen some people do? Help me! I'm so terrible with computers.

-Rose mun

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-22 15:29 EST
to put in a picture in your post you must first host your picture ..

you can do this at www.photobucket.com

then you click the button that says IMG ... put in the URL of the picture (thats the www.mypicturerockssohard.com/youwishyouwerethisgre at) then click the IMG button again to close the tag.

Use photobucket to upload personal pix from ur pc to the web. and if you find lets say a pic of rose you like you can save it in photobucket or use the URL of the web page the picture is on and just put that between the IMG code.

Do I make sense?

Wolvie mun is FAB with PC crap...

I'll let him explain. lol

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-22 21:27 EST
Aly mun basically said how you do it.

On the top you'll see an image tag, thats what Aly was talking about. So you basically need to do this, without the quotation marks

"put your picture URL in here"

or it'll look more like this.

""http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/images/avatars/portrait/199480767847644b894fd1c.jpg""

Again just take all the quotes out.

I would suggest opening a photobucket account to store all the pics that you need, it makes organization very easy.

Now as far as names with color or titles and things like that, those things are purchased from the "Effects Shop" located in the shop section of the forum. You can buy name effects and title effects there.

Sky

Date: 2007-12-23 18:54 EST
you know.. i think some of these post dates are wrong.. anyway,

how's it going, wolverine?

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-25 08:52 EST
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

-From your friends at 1407 Grayskull Lane!

Kaspar

Date: 2007-12-25 23:03 EST
Merry Christmas. Sorry I'm such a slacker, it's because my faithful computer died forever ago so my visits to the RDI are few and far between. You can blame my friends for making me have a social life. ;) That and I'm actually working on writing a book of my own right now that has nothing to do with the RDI. It's not an award winner, but a friend of mine keeps making me work on it some. He says I need to finish it eventually and I won't quit rewriting it.

And sorry I haven't been keeping up with you, Oreo. I'll call you sometime this week. ;)

-Kara

Alystrianna

Date: 2007-12-26 17:14 EST
Sorry its been a hectic weekend.

I'll try and catch up on posts tonight and tomorrow.

I'm such a slacker.

<3 kisses.

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-01-20 21:28 EST
Is queen of Slacking! Mwahaha!!

::Bow, pose, bow.::

Howdy ho ho ho to ye all!

Kaspar

Date: 2008-01-27 12:52 EST
::So can't believe that Heath Ledger is dead and sobs some.::

He was too smexeh and he didn't make enough movies yet. DX

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-28 22:42 EST
She was silent for a while at the sound of that. "Lifemate? I thought, him and Ren were gonna get together. I, guess I've missed alot then. Still, I'm sure dad will explain everything."

Ummm... who is The Black Knight? Just curious.

ManAlone

Date: 2008-01-28 22:55 EST
I have to agree with Kasper mun, Heath Ledger was a very talented and great actor, who died far before his time, a tradegy, but what life he had, was a good one, and he made it count, and spent it well. Thats all we could ever hope for in this life.

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-01-29 00:44 EST
She was silent for a while at the sound of that. "Lifemate? I thought, him and Ren were gonna get together. I, guess I've missed alot then. Still, I'm sure dad will explain everything."

Ummm... who is The Black Knight? Just curious.

Mikomun made a boo boo!

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-01-29 00:46 EST
Bwahaha!

::Is Randomness!::

Bwahahaha!

::Sighs::

I'm bored.

Kaspar

Date: 2008-01-31 20:30 EST
Yeah, Miko-mun is The Black Night... Must have been tired or something. XD

Kaspar

Date: 2008-01-31 20:53 EST
I have a question for Wolvi-mun. I just remembered it. ::Waves him down!:: Who was the one you found to use for Kas? The only picture I have left from when the pc died are the ones of Shou. I think you gave me the girl's myspace or something. I don't remember. Anyways, I can't remember her name. ^^; I'll love you forever if you tell me. ::Bats eyelashes.::

Ryo Tosaga

Date: 2008-02-01 12:43 EST
Merry Christmas. Sorry I'm such a slacker, it's because my faithful computer died forever ago so my visits to the RDI are few and far between. You can blame my friends for making me have a social life. ;) That and I'm actually working on writing a book of my own right now that has nothing to do with the RDI. It's not an award winner, but a friend of mine keeps making me work on it some. He says I need to finish it eventually and I won't quit rewriting it.

And sorry I haven't been keeping up with you, Oreo. I'll call you sometime this week. ;)

-Kara

Gah. I really need to pay attention to OOC threads. When was this written? December? Shame on me. But, yeah, anyway, you're making me want to write a book. I have friends who're all over writing books and the like, and it's making me ambitious. I just need to figure out what to write about.

You should call me again, or something. Just maybe not right now 'cause I'm sick and can't speak. Maybe in a few days?

Kaspar

Date: 2008-02-04 19:35 EST
I thought you wrre going to write a book with Anrui and Ryo? Anyways... I think I sent you the prologue of the book I was writing, actually. The people who wanted it told me it was too long. Come on, two and a half pages maybe is really taking from their day? lol The ones I wasn't expecting to even open it up told me they read it and they wanted me to continue. I've wrote more on it, but I'm not entirely sure if I like it yet. >> I'm so self constructive.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-02-04 22:20 EST
I have a question for Wolvi-mun. I just remembered it. ::Waves him down!:: Who was the one you found to use for Kas? The only picture I have left from when the pc died are the ones of Shou. I think you gave me the girl's myspace or something. I don't remember. Anyways, I can't remember her name. ^^; I'll love you forever if you tell me. ::Bats eyelashes.::

Ah it was Jess from Rock of Love, the first one.

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-02-05 12:39 EST
Doobeee do bee dooo...

Kaspar

Date: 2008-02-06 00:34 EST
Thanks, Wolvie-mun. XD You're the greatest, Well, sometimes.... This is one of those sometimes. lol

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-02-10 04:29 EST
Dee dee de dee dummm..... Yeah the JITTERZ topic better have some postage from all yallz foo! ESPECIALLY YOU WOLVIE!!!!

*Shifty look and a smirk before whistling off to bed.*

I wake up and will be on around 12 noon, Rhy'Din time... Nope not threatening anyone... nope nope nope...

*Evils smirk.*

Night every one.

Rhyannon

Date: 2008-03-23 13:06 EST
http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t= 9748

vote in the pixie awards!!!

Jade Ravenlock

Date: 2008-07-06 19:15 EST
Oh yea, Wolvie mun...

You're still not Smexeh enough.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-07-06 22:14 EST
It's obvious jealousy. But thats ok. Haters are always welcome. Hate on!

Jade Ravenlock

Date: 2008-07-06 22:18 EST
GASP!!!

You know I love yoooooooou!!

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-07-07 10:07 EST
L
I
E
S

:P

Dean Santiago

Date: 2008-07-07 11:03 EST
:Runs amok!:

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-07-07 11:05 EST
::Over the PA:: We need a cleanup in isle eleven, someone let an Amok run around. I say again... We need a cleanup in isle eleven, someone let an Amok run around. Thank you.

AkumaSama

Date: 2008-07-09 06:49 EST
Someone shoot me it's Almost 5am and I can't sleep because I'm doing the whole closing thing at work. *Twitch.*

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-07-09 10:09 EST
And I thought *I* Worked late. Jeesh. Hang in there

Jade Ravenlock

Date: 2008-07-09 21:48 EST
::stares at the amok::

It looks like a H....
GASP!
The amok took over H's body!! EEEEEEEEEEEP!

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-07-10 12:53 EST
Hey guys, I realized after reviewing my latest update to "The Ultimate Weapon" it had some typo's, some repetition, and some misuse of sentence structure. Yeah yeah, I know... I'm anal. :P Now I'm probably gonna have to go back and read through everything with complete scrutiny to make sure it's ok. :lol:

But, for those of you hat have read it, I fixed it up. And those of you that haven't yet, read through as normal. :) I was really tired when I was writing it, so I made some mistakes.

http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87387#87387

There it is, and I hope everyone is enjoying it so far. I'm putting a lot into it, and I'm trying hard to make it a great story that everyone will enjoy! Thanks for reading.

Alystrianna

Date: 2008-07-22 13:37 EST
You're doing great hun. Love the story. Can't wait to write another one with you!!!

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-08-10 10:55 EST
In lue of all the recent Plagarism and Copyright discussions happening on the Dragon Mark Boards, I have updated the "Terms of Use" thread to protect all of the authors who post in this sub forum.

This has been added as Number 11 to the list, and you may view this change here: http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49987#49987

Rhyannon

Date: 2008-09-17 16:30 EST
MR. LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Waggles finger-

I demand you write Wolvie's story! Finish "The Ultimate Weapon" !!!!!

Rhyannon

Date: 2008-09-23 16:35 EST
http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11697

just incase you missed it Mr. Wolvie. I am on a small LOA... on here and there, but prolly no play till the 30th.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-09-24 11:20 EST
Rhy,

Thanks for letting me know. I've been busy as heck myself lately, thats why I haven't really posted as well. Sorry to everyone that was actively reading, as you know... RL stuff pops up and pulls people away sometimes. Yeah... that sorta happened to me. Coupled with my Playstation3 that is. :)

Blame the following:
Madden 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
and
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

The good news is, I've completed all of them and really only play Madden now and a dash of Force Unleashed. :D So... I should be getting back into the swing of things with writing here shortly.

Thanks for everyone's patience, and Rhy... hurry back!

Alystrianna

Date: 2008-11-25 19:46 EST
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

GO READ: The Ultimate Weapon and One glass of wine just won't cut it.

And stay tuned for a very very big twist Wolvie and I have planned. The 2 stories will link themselves together in a hopefully, surprising way.

Much love to our readers <3

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-11-29 16:01 EST
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment here to thank everyone for reading the sub Forum, and I hope everyone is enjoying the latest from Aly and myself.

One glass of wine just isn't going to cut it: The Planning is the precursor to The Ultimate Weapon. If you like you can consider that a road map for the plot twist thats coming up here real shortly.

Thanks also to Aly for all of her support, it's been hard to get this story together, but she's been great motivation to help me along and tell the story the way I've had it in my head for years and years, not to mention her own additions to make the story that much better.

Again, I hope everyone enjoys the story as it unfolds here in the days to come.

-Wolvinator's player

Alystrianna

Date: 2008-12-11 22:39 EST
Awww I just saw this. Thanks Wolvie Mun. As you know, you've helped me to take Aly so much further than I ever dreamed and I love this SL. I really look forward to writing much more with you and this has been awesome. MONTHS in the making for us, but years for you.

Kudos to the great ideas and the excellent writing.

<3 Aly Mun

Luna Eva

Date: 2009-01-21 12:53 EST
Dolus Gairu cracks me up!

Dolus Gairu

Date: 2009-01-27 23:12 EST
I agree, Dolus Gairu is hilarious! Let's give him money and sexual relations with the partner(s) of his choice!

Wolvinator

Date: 2009-02-17 13:14 EST
Hey guys,

I fixed some grammatical errors in the latest post for Death's Horizon. I was up late last night trying to finish up, and I didn't fix some of the context and spelling errors as well as I should have.

It's all patched up now, and I hope you're enjoying the read.

-Wolvie

Dolus Gairu

Date: 2009-02-17 15:56 EST
to late! i cant injoy a storey wiht tyops so i gaev up and red teh bibble instaed

Ivy Garrison

Date: 2009-02-24 19:40 EST
For Wolvie mun.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/02/0224_megan_fox_lips_tmz.gif

She's single again dude. Go for it.

Wolvinator

Date: 2009-06-16 17:56 EST
To all the readers:

I just wanted to throw out a quick apology for the amount of time between posts for the story: Death's Horizon.

It's a huge collaborative effort from multiple players, who all unfortunately have a variety of different schedules. We're doing our best to keep the story in a novelization format to make it a better read.

I appreciate all the reads it has gotten so far and I hope everyone is enjoying it. As always, criticism is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

-Wolvie's player.

Alain DeMuer

Date: 2009-10-09 20:56 EST
To the players behind Beltane Blessings, good job on an awesome read. It provided very good closure to Wolv's end of the Ultimate Weapon story -- never mind it was good to get an update on Wolv and Aly's relationship. =)

Ivy Garrison

Date: 2009-10-13 22:08 EST
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3780/gifbinanimatedesquireco.gif

zyymurgy

Date: 2009-11-04 23:03 EST
Ne, I'm new to the site and not sure how to proceed; do I need your permission to join, or how would I...? I'm a little confused about the whole thing.

Wolvinator

Date: 2010-06-22 08:39 EST
Hey guys, just to let everyone know I'm going to be around sparingly for a bit, as my wife just have birth to our latest edition, a baby girl. So once the excitement calms down I should have more time.

Silver Starblade

Date: 2010-06-22 19:06 EST
Congratulations!!! I hope you get some sleep and enjoy the new one!

Brian Ravenlock

Date: 2010-06-22 19:07 EST
Gratz dude!!

Joey Damarco

Date: 2010-06-22 19:20 EST
Indeed congrats!!! I blurted all your happy news on M.E. lol. I'm so excited. The baby is beaaaautiful! Looks just like your son, but the girl version. heh. And your wife was just glowing!!!

What a cute family.

Luna Eva

Date: 2010-06-22 19:22 EST
A little girl! Congratulations!

Wishing her a lifetime of good health and happiness!