Topic: Trials and Tribulations

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-10 22:00 EST
((This series of logs are personal IC Journal entries. Upon reading them, you will accept this information solely as OOC known information and cannot be used in Storylines or RP without prior authorized consent from me.))

Admiral Wolvinator's personal Log: Stardate 200707.10...

Arriving back in Rhy'Din a little over a week ago, it did not take much time to settle back in. Or actually... get involved with local entanglements rather quickly. Upon my arrival I took up employment as a local enforcement representative known as the "City Guard", as to begin to collect monetary funds since it looks like I'll be staying here for some time.

After a few days on duty, I managed to run into quite a few interesting people including a quite lovely, but shy lady, Zacharia Kaspar. She isn't too fond of her first name, so I've grown to call her Kas. We've managed to become quite close over the past week. Another interesting individual is a local bounty hunter... Faye Valentine. Her and I were sharing a general conversation as we managed to get involved with the local trouble of "disappearing dragons".

An individual named Sky apparently had a bounty on his head for crimes he committed as he was being controlled by a powerful being known as Zargon. The in and out of it, we managed to get into quite a few scuffles with him and quite a few of his hired thugs. His mind control seems to be quite extensive, and he is able to share some of his abilities with those he brainwashes. I managed to form a team with quite a few elite individuals... one of whom is Faye.

The others consist of Sky, a man by the name of Gabe and a few others. During one of our most recent encounters, Sarjon used mind control on an individual named Darin. During the attack he was able to capture Faye, and do quite the number on me. Even lit me on fire. For the time being I am using my sneak suit, with a variety of weapons. It looks like I am going to need to pull out all the stops to be able to get Faye back... and also to stop Sarjon once and for all.

From the latest developments, I have been able to make some discoveries. During our encounter, I was forced to retreat to my Space-wing in an attempt to deal with the individual. It appears that I was able to scan Darin's harmonic wavelength that he has been using his abilities with, and for some reason my "Hadou" energy seems to disrupt their force fields that he and Sarjon use for protection. I am currently investigating a way to dampen their harmonic signatures, and make them vulnerable. I am currently awaiting further analysis from the Xavier. More developments to follow as they arise.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-11 17:40 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200707.11...

SITREP:

After running a full spectrum analysis on the harmonic energy emitted by Darin, it looks as though we have made some excellent progress. The harmonic signature that is exerted through Darin's "magic" seems to work as a bubble of energy, similar to a static shell. He is able to distort this energy to enable a wide variety of phenomena to take place. Everything from telekinesis to elemental control and even invisibility. It is not yet known the full extent of all of these abilities, and it will probably remain unknown until they manifest themselves.

What is known, is that the energy emitted from my Hadou strikes, disrupt the energy constant of the shield... or bubble that he has placed around himself. After a few strong, and calculated strikes, the shield can be disrupted to the point of temporary failure or instability. This seems to remain constant for Sarjon and Darin himself. Yet I have yet to actually get a scan of Sarjon at the time being.

Taking all of this into account, I have set up four harmonic dampeners in the southern glen, where most of the kidnappings and attacks have been happening as of late. The dampeners are setup in an eight hundred yard perimeter for maximum coverage during our next encounter. As long as we are able to get Sarjon... or Darin within the set perimeter, the dampeners should be able to disrupt the field and perhaps severe the psychic link between from the host. If this proves to be a success, the harmonic dampeners can also be used to emit a confinement beam and hold the individual for a limited time before running out of power.

This should give us enough time to properly take the precautions necessary for further action. The dampeners are cloaked and well hidden inside the glen, to prevent any tampering. I have been running checks on their locations at least three times per day to ensure their functionality. Everything is operating with optimal parameters.

Also, on a personal note... it recently came to light that Kas was caught performing a petty theft by Gabe, whom was watching her rather closely since the event took place. Seeing is how the the two of us are on a good re pour, I managed to get the charges and fine against her dropped. In exchange, Kas has promised me personally that she will no longer commit any criminal acts to "get by". I fully understand why she did such, and she knows that it was wrong... but she felt as though she did what she had to. I also informed her that if she needed anything at all, that I would help her seek employment and also assist her in monetary amounts until such a time has come.

She fully understood what was offered to her, although she felt awkward... and believed it to be a handout initially. But after talking about it, she knows that it is anything but that. She's grown quite close to me in recent days, and I hope that trust... and that relationship continues to grow with time.

As far as the location of Faye and the others, I still have yet to uncover their whereabouts.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-12 17:19 EST
Wolvinator's personal Log: Stardate 200707.12...

It has been several days since I have seen Sky, heard any reports on further kidnappings, or encountered any foes under Sarjon's control. That also includes, encountering Sarjon at all. Ashlocke informed me of reports that Sky might have traveled to Antioch, in search of Sarjon and Valentine. The good thing is that according to my DNA scans of Faye, I am still picking up life signs registering somewhere on the planet... but unfortunately I am still encountering heavy interference.

I spent most of the evening with Kas last night, she's really been opening up to me, not to mention growing closer. She has a great personality, not to mention she's quite feisty when she wants to be. Something I definitely admire in a person. It shows confidence which I believe to be a bold trait. She's certainly someone I am enjoying getting to know, and enjoy growing closer to. Not to mention being a sight for sore eyes.

As much as I am enjoying meeting new friends and allies along the road, I am surely picking up quite a few adversaries as well. While trying to settle the problem with Kaspar's criminal involvements, an individual going by the name Kharnus decided to intervene. He showed he was quite aggressive, and did not seem to understand common diplomacy. I have to say though, not to blow my own horn, but he was quite lucky that I managed to keep a cool head when dealing with him. After a brief scuffle both inside and outside of the Red Dragon Inn, he seemed to cool off. But over the last few days I've watched him step on more toes than I have on both feet. He's proving to be quite the nuisance, and I have a feeling that we'll end up meeting on opposites sides again here shortly.

-=End Log=-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-13 18:21 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200707.13...

It appears as though the control of Sarjon has ceased, at least... for now. At some point, roughly 00:30 hours, Darin and Faye returned to the Red Dragon Inn. Faye being slightly dazed and confused was at a loss upon her return. He proceeded to manipulate and drug her in an attempt to erase her memory, which had temporarily succeeded. For what seemed to be the better half of two hours she had no recollection of anyone that she had encountered since the start of this whole ordeal.

Apparently, Ashlocke was able to capture Sarjon in his blade "Defender"... yet I did not personally witness this. Whatever took place... it somehow seemed to sever the link between Sarjon and Faye, returning all of her memories back to her. Gabe then took the energy from his blade, and sealed it off in the glen. From what was stated, he believes this to be the absolute end of the situation. I, however, have my doubts. My colleagues and I have seen more than our fair share of enemies thought to be long gone, coming back to exhaust their revenge. Not to mention that much still needs to be investigated in regards to the local population's "magic" and the field harmonics that seem to be generated by each individual.

As far as I've always known, Magic is smoke and mirrors. Parlor Tricks. Illusions. Nothing real. Yet somehow many of the planet dwellers are able to tap into this energy, and manipulate it at will. Some of these feats I've witnessed myself throughout the galaxy, as well as on Earth. Most of them being mutagenic or evolutionary in origin. Yet nothing in this broad of a scope. I would assume that a newcomer to Earth would see what we've called "Mutants", "Supers" or even "Capes" as something magical... if they have never seen a mortal being with such abilities. But from our extensive technical knowledge, we understand that these feats and "powers" come from manipulated DNA and enhanced genomes. With that information readily available I know... that I will be able to uncover the scientific background to these phenominal occurances.

On more personal matters, it seems as though Faye hasn't shown much interest in me since her return. I literally went through hell and high water, fighting to get her back. But she really hadn't given me the time of day. I figured that it was perhaps due to our adventure being over. An end to a chapter. The finale of an epic story. I left her alone with Gabe and proceeded to unwind after the events had subsided. There is something about Sky that I am not entirely sure about. There are times he acts like a lose cannon, and other times where he just randomly leaves the field of battle. I'm not quick to point fingers by any means, but I will keep an eye out. That is for sure.

I found Kas on the park bench again. Only this time I had something much more to give her then a good conversation. I gave her a key to her own room at the Inn, not to mention a few gifts inside. Some new clothes, coins and fresh food for her. I know she isn't much for handouts and I don't blame her, I'm not one for them either. But she's had it rough and I wanted her to get on her feet. Nice and secure. And giving her a feeling of self confidence. I suppose I'll see her later on today, and see just what she thought of the situation.

-=End Log=-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-14 23:12 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200707.14

Came across an interesting individual quite a few times over the past few days, and he goes by the name of "Bob". So interesting in fact, he reminds me of a more of a member of the Q Continuum. But he is quite more of an antagonizer and sinister than a Q... if that is even possible. He claims to be quite old, and has an extensive knowledge of galactic travels. He actually mistook me for one of Ashelock's "Delta's" until he saw me pull out my communicator badge.

I happened to use the badge for it's Universal Translator properties, after a newcomer to the inn was speaking in "Drow" to me. Once Bob saw this, he expressed his extensive knowledge of the UFP. He find comfort however, in antagonizing individuals and attempting to anger them. I've showed him acts of kindness, and paid little attention to his antics, and he seems to favor me if you will. But, as all things, we'll see how long that lasts.

I hope that Kas enjoyed the items I picked up for her. I did my best to ensure that they'd fit her own personal style. A few of the things are very easy on the eyes, while others are quite conservative. Seeing her happy, ultimately makes me happy as well. And I could only hope to bring her more happiness as time goes on. Having her around has also prompted me to begin looking into real estate in the area. I can't imagine spending my tenure here in the inn, especially if that tenure is going to be quite some time. If I do take up residency permanently in Rhy'Din, then I will definitely make these trips to the region more frequent.

-=End Log=-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-16 15:45 EST
Admiral Log: Stardate 200707.16

I've been spending quite a lot of time with Kaspar. Seems thats what the majority of my time has been revolving around for a few days. She's really opened up to me and we're growing very close. And as close as I want to get to her, I am slightly reluctant. The people that have grown close to me in the past, have always managed to get hurt... or worse. I still blame myself for the tragedies which fell on them even though... others have told me there was nothing I could do. But I still feel that if I wasn't in the line of work that I'm in, I wouldn't have individuals trying to kill my family and those closest to me in acts of revenge.

That looks like it might be the case occurring as well in Rhydin. Sarjon, as expected, has been all but stopped. Today... I found him and Darin in the inn attempting more dragon kidnappings. Darin immediately saw me, and they ran from the battle... and I perused them into the glen... right where I needed them. Sarjon was well out of range, as he was dealing with Icer. But Darin was directly in the perimeter I'd established with the harmonic dampeners. I was able to severe the connection and immobilize Darin. Unfortunately Sarjon immediately saw this action and began to attack myself... and Alex Blaze. It took some convincing, but I was able to pull her into the perimeter as well.

Sarjon continued his attacks... but they failed the moment he came in range on the dampeners, so he's onto that tactic. I'll have to devise an alternative method in the very near future. Darin does not have any memories of his capture, so apparently we are at a loss as for an information goes. That is unless the memories slowly return to him, but only time will tell. I'll need to also brief Ashlocke on the recent events as well, seeing is that he was the last person to "trap" Sarjon. He also spoke of some "gems" that I was able to record...

"there is a special Gem in Antioch, one that can only be destroyed
by a combined attack from several types of dragon fire. Part of my soul is
trapped in that gem, and i plan to free it"

I'll bring up the information to Sky and the others, and we'll see what information we can uncover.

Regardless, I'll have to do my absolute best to keep Kas out of harms way. I was actually planning on speaking with her about the skills she had. She doesn't look to be the fighting type, and she has yet to reveal any supernatural or super human skills to me. But I want to make sure that in an encounter... she can defend herself. That includes me possibly giving her weapons and combat training.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-18 18:22 EST
Wolvinator's Personal Log: Stardate 200707.18

I haven't seen Kaspar in a few days, and I believe that she went to go visit her father. From our conversations, she told me that he was sick... and had heart problems. I really hope that he's feeling better and I know that it pain's Kas on the inside to see him like that. Unfortunately she hasn't talked about him all too much, and that as well... is understandable. I do hope that I see her though in the coming days, being without her company actually makes me feel as though I am missing something. Since I've been back to Rhy'Din... she is the one person that can provide me with stress relief. I had a feeling that once I came back I would get involved with the local politics and wrong doings to the local commoners, but relaxation is definitely a good thing.

I've been using my Tricorder to scan individuals in the inn as well as various other areas I encounter, to develop a better understanding of my surroundings. The other evening I encountered a Slaugh, which apparently is some form of undead being. Lieutenant Ashlocke informed me that the weapons I had were obsolete for battling against it. The same night, I managed to fend off an attack of Griffin's with the help of another individual. Seeing how many different situations I've been placed in recently, I've made the conscience decision to document all the individuals I encounter with the Tricorder as a precautionary measure. This is only to fully understand how to defend the denizens, as well as myself, from the "supernatural" sources that I continually encounter. As time passes I feel confident in knowing that I, with a little help of course, should be able to properly devise countermeasures for properly handling these new combat situations.

Late yesterday evening I, once again, encountered Gabriel Ashlocke. Unfortunately, he again attempted to get into a "pissing contest" with me. I was able to quickly show him that I don't need to flaunt my prior achievements and battle experience to prove how "great" of a warrior I am. In fact, my non compliance to actually humoring his idiocracy caused him to become quite enraged. And actually, to the point that it was quite amusing. The young, and inexperienced, Lieutenant Ashlocke needs to learn who his allies are, and whom his enemies are. I understand genetic testing, and being treated as a human weapon all too well. I'm not saying that it is easy to overcome, but strengthening one's mind is a start. Baby steps if you will, instead of going around trying to destroy everything in your path. Because again, I know of that... all too well.

On the same subject an interesting development has arised. Apparently, the organization that originally worked on Ashlocke had been tampering with his DNA for quite some time, and trying to create a clone. Unfortunately, there must not have been enough testosterone in the DNA they had, and they created a female version of the clone. Apparently, she is going by the name Miko Barton. I had an awfully bad feeling about her, and decided to use my tricorder for a scan... and my suspicions were right. They augmented her with an Adamantium Bone Structure... and matching claws. Incredibly similar to the Weapon-X program, and strikingly similar to X-23... also known as Laura Kinney. Unless they've altered her healing factor as well... she might be subject to adamantium poisoning and possible Aplastic anemia. Either way, they can be deadly.

Even worse... knowing what I know of "Government Cloning Projects", she could as well be some form of sleeper agent, sent to kill Gabe or possibly others. I actually plan on keeping a close watch on that situation as that develops, and it could get out of hand... quite quickly.

-=End Log=-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-20 12:31 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200707.20

The tricorder readings are proving to yield quite interesting results in the past few days. The data that I've collected of more than one hundred individuals and places has been uploaded to the Starwing and transmitted to the USS Xavier via subspace. I am planning on departing the planet's surface this evening for a rendezvous with the Xavier, and take the next few days to analyze the results with my Chief Engineer and Chief Science Officer. If all goes well, we should be able to devise some significant countermeasures if a threat arises. I may also have the Xavier stay in orbit around the planet, cloaked, for a few days upon my return... just to ensure everything is good to go.

I left Kaspar a note, explaining to her that I won't be around for a few days. I'd... like to bring her with me, but I'm not quite sure if she's ready for something of that magnitude. We did have quite a fun time yesterday, and enjoyed each other's company during a water fight at the inn. It was honestly some good old fashioned fun.

Two evenings ago, I had quite a conversation with Bob, after he decided to alter my tricorder readings. We sat down and talked for well over an hour about a variety of things and I tried to better understand him. He also introduced me to two of his cohorts Anne and Mary, whom apparently know Bob quite a great deal. During our conversation a Pirate Captain apparently thought it would be appropriate to insult everyone at our table. When I tried to address him about it, his wife Jewell immediately became quite defensive and told me to not even talk to her husband. Things escalated fairly quickly, and before long it was quite a heated argument. It actually almost came to a physical confrontation between myself and the Captain. I must say though, fortunately for him... he decided not to pursue that en devour.

I spoke with Miko for quite a long time last night. According to her account, she was created as a clone from Gabriel Ashlocke's DNA and then augmented through experimentation with Adamantium laced bones and claws, not to mention they increased her natural healing factor to prevent them from losing her in the process. They project that created her also planned on destroying her since she failed to meet their expectations. Which is puzzling is how Ashlocke knew of her, and why exactly he rescued her. Miko also informed me that Gabe is unaware of her adamantium bonding, which being hidden from him may be a bad thing. I also offered Miko advice and help with her situation, since I have more than my fair share of experiences in this field.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-25 11:27 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200707.24

I left as planned on Stardate 200707.20, but the departure was quite rocky to say the least. Kaspar approached me before I left, and was playing quite coy hiding under an almost believable disguise. I was doing my best to be nice to her, since I knew I wouldn't be seeing her for the next few days, but it all turned awry. Kas was honest in telling me that she had been seeing Darkmere Alcar, an individual that I had considered an ally in a strange land. Especially during the Sarjon incident. It would then seem that he appeared at just the right time to confront me about it.

The two of us had words, which could have easily escalated beyond that. Instead I left him with something to think on...

"If you're going to stab someone, do it in the front. You might be surprised at the results."

After which, I took the Starwing and departed for the Xavier. The trip was uneventful as usual, and it only took six hours to rendezvous. After meeting with my senior staff, I decided to let off some steam in the Holodeck, with one of my danger room sessions I stored from the Westchester Institute. Instead I decided to make an addition to the program, and added Alcar into it from the tricorder readings I had been taking. The session came to an abrupt end when I was paid a visit from the Commander of the USS Locust, a fellow Admiral and a friend for as long as I could remember.

He wanted to know how things were going, and I took my time explaining everything to him, including run-in's, research, and personal ventures. We later met with Commander's Stonn and M'Gia, my Chief Science and Engineering officers, and discussed the readings which I've been taking. We have a few ideas in the works, and I should have some finished equipment in the next few days. I also made plans to have the USS Xavier come to Rhy'Din as soon as construction is completed on the estate I began building last August in the northern most section of town. I could use their assistance in securing the compound and bringing it up to speed on the defenses that are necessary.

Upon my departure, I tried to convince the Admiral that he should come have a look around Rhy'Din, and that I could use his assistance. He was a little reluctant to do so, but he might come around. He has before and I imagine he will do so again.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-26 17:45 EST
Wolvinator's Personal Log: Stardate 200707.26

Upon returning from my hiatus on the Xavier, I met again with Miko Barton. We spoke for a while, and I think we gained each other's trust a little more than before. I offered to assist her with her training, evening offering her a place of residency once the Estate had been finished. She told me that she would take me up on that, and I will be looking forward to it.

Kaspar approached me as I was reviewing some of the Estate's schematics on one of my PADD's. She went to apologize to me for everything that happened before I left last week. We were actually in the middle of discussing the events when Alcar decided he wanted to come over. We had some words, and he almost seemed to thrive on me hating him and wanting to kill him. I casually informed him that if I wanted him dead, It would have been done already.

He left us alone, but Kas broke down. She was generally distraught. She opened up to me, telling me how she didn't like to say no and how she really cared for him. Admitting her mistakes though, she also told me that she cared more about him as a friend than anything else. But they way he manipulated her violated her trust as a friend, and that she couldn't forgive him for.

After that confrontation, things have really seemed to return back to normal. Despite the fact that Darkmere and I are no longer on speaking terms. I am still working on gathering readings for the individuals I encounter, so I can give M'Gia and Stonn some more information to work with. The Xavier is currently trying to analyze the Rhy'Din outer Nebula to see if they can draw any conclusions.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-29 13:32 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200707.29

Kaspar has left town for a few days to visit her father. He's been quite sick, as she is doing her best to spend time with him. As far as she has told me it looks as though his condition is terminal, but I personally do not know the full extent of his condition. I told her that, if it was possible, upon her return I could have a specialist look at him to see what they could do. That specialist being my Chief Medical Officer, Commander Dax.

The Xavier is still in the process of scanning the Nebula, as I wait to capture some conclusive readings from the Nexus. We are still trying to uncover if the Nexus, and the Rhy'Din nebula hold any keys to the mystery of the Multiverse conundrum.

I've met a newcomer to town recently, Kaze Majin. Apparently a queen of a destroyed kingdom. I agreed to lend her a hand in protecting her from bounty hunters that have been seeking her out. From what she's told me, her sister was envious of her new queen ship and attempted to kill her. But unfortunately, there is more to this situation that what it appears to be. I've learned to be quite wary of the constituents I've come in contact with as it seems everyone has their own personal agenda they wish to adhere to. And unfortunately, I've been made aware of some stunning new facts recently that I plan on fully uncovering.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-07-30 18:52 EST
Admiral Wolvinator's Log: Stardate 200707.30

Kaze Majin approached me a day prior, and informed me that she had made a deal with Bob, a deal that had been made ages ago. And for some reason, she was supposed to get close to me, which I still have yet to fully unravel. And, as expected, Bob turned the tables on her and tortured the poor girl to no end. Possibly out of boredom, or perhaps he felt as though he needed to teach her a lesson. I unfortunately entered the great hall at the end of the ordeal, only to find Bob gone, and Maverick alone with a dying Kaze. I did, however, manage to keep her crystal on me, as she had told me to do. When I came in range, the mystical properties of the crystal took her into it as some form of a mist and held her there for around twenty minutes.

I had to put the crystal into a bowl of water as it began to light up, and become extremely hot. After placing it in the water, Kaze appeared in the corner of the room badly shaken. However, Bob still maintained control over her, and proceeded to let her know so after she reappeared. Maverick proceeded to take her to safety, and I attempted to call Bob out to speak to him, but of course he never appeared to speak to me. Later on that evening, I had a conversation with Kaze, and she managed to partially regain my trust. I must admit, I will remain wary on the entire situation, anyone who seems to sway sides that easily could become a potential threat again later down the line.

I also had the pleasure of running into Captain Byakuya Kuchiki, a Shinigami Captain of the 6th Division. I must admit, I am slowly beginning to grow tired of these individuals. He was quite inexperienced, and immediately started a scuffle with Lieutenant Jack Wolfe, Codename: DeadShot. After having some words with the so called Captain, he informed me that he was after the heads of Ichigo Kurosaki and Gabriel Ashlocke. Ironic, another individual out to take Ashlocke's life. I did inform him however, that if he decided to go after Lieutenant Ashlocke, that I would have to get involved. Some more words were exchanged, and I got him quite riled up, which I must admit... I took pleasure in.

Later on that evening I encountered Gabriel and Kuchiki talking, so apparently they talked out their differences. When I attempted to talk with Ashlocke about it he decided to tell me that it didn't concern me, and I wouldn't understand. I then informed him that it might be the last time I decided to watch his back, since he always believes that things do not involve me... unless it is convenient for him. I am also looking forward to getting in contact with an old friend, and informant, in the near future in regards to these Shinigami. It will be interesting to see how that plays out as well.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-02 18:01 EST
Wolvinator's Personal Log: Stardate 200708.02

I have been spending a lot of time with Miko Barton recently, and according to her... I am really the only person she confides in. I have been doing my best to take her under my wing, and show her the ways of the world, since it appears that Ashlocke has neglected that. And also due to our similar physiology, it appears that I am the person who is best suited for the job. After having quite a few discussions, we came to the general conclusion that we should work together as partners. In reality though, she will be more of a prot?g? then a partner, which she does realize.

I gave her one of my spare Sneak Suits that I had from the Space-Wing. Even though they are made of Kevlar, it's still prudent to carry spares with oneself. She seemed to fit into it nicely, and I showed her how to fully operate it. I was going to give it a test run, to get her comfortable wearing it, but instead another opportunity presented itself. An old man was being harassed, and attacked, by a robber. Both of them were newcomers, which I have never encountered before. In no time we were involved in a scuffle in the tree branches. The old man, however, was not as slow and feeble as he led us to believe; and he ultimately defeated the would-be assassin. Our teamwork together proved to be quite useful in our first hostile encounter.

I had a dealing with Bob again, in regards to the Kaze Majin. He approached me in the marketplace as I was sitting in one of the establishments, and began to blow the market apart. Of course, this immediately got my attention. Upon conversing with him, he agreed that Kaze was free to leave as she pleased, and if she wished to break her deal with him he would gladly do so. All without causing her harm. If he remains trustworthy, then? all should be well on her part.

Kaspar also returned from visiting her father, and unfortunately his situation has slightly worsened. She does remain in high hopes though, and I must admit that it was good to see her after absence. I am preparing the Space Wing to take her to the Xavier, and if reports are favorable, I?ll bring the Xavier through the nebula and to Rhy?Din. I?ll be using the expertise of my Chief medical officer to examine her father and I am absolutely hoping for the best, knowing fill well that he will be in good hands with one of the finest members of my senior staff.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-03 23:42 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200708.03...

SITREP:

Last night was a spectacle of incredible proportions. I happened to walk in on Bob locked into battle with a man, and apparently his brother, Theron. There were quite a few spectators, including myself, watching the fight. I tried my best to stay out of the situation, but unfortunately a dragon named Ariana felt absolutely compelled and had to intervene. In my attempt to stop her, the battle spilled over throughout the market. During which time, I was sent hurling away by a shockwave.

Theron and Bob had beaten each other to a bloody mess, and Theron actually asked for help... as Mary entered the scene and began to breathe life back into Bob. I had no immediate problem with Bob, but I know of his mis dealings and killings from outstanding reports. I hesitated, and reluctantly tackled Mary off of Bob. As I did that, they both disappeared along with Theron. As far as I know, the status on any of them is unclear.

On a personal note:

I informed Kas about my past a little more in depth, and she was shocked to say the least. I couldn't bring her on board the Xavier, not knowing more about my personal life. My children, what had happened to their mother. She felt as though I should have told her sooner, but I figured now was the right time. At least... we managed to get passed that now. Only thing is, I want to let her into my world a little more. What I've done, what I am. The history is long... but I want her to be a part of that.

Miko and I, are continuing to grow closer. Earlier today we sparred amongst ourselves. I must admit, her skills are quite good. Not polished, but by no means are they dull. We promised one another that we wouldn't hold back, and I slowly stepped up my game as she did. I couldn't go all out on her from the get go, I want her to build up to my level. Ultimately, I was able to tangle her up, and unfortunately she lost the duel and a substantial amount of blood. She doesn't heal as quick as I do, and I must admit, I was worried for a moment. She managed to come to after a few minutes though.

I also told her, that I thought of her like a daughter, which seemed to make her extremely happy. She asked me why I took her under my wing, and I told her quite honestly... that I saw she was just like me, and I knew for a fact that Ashlocke would not have taken care of her. She asked me if she could call me Dad, and I told her that was fine. I'll have to let Kaspar know though, last thing I want is another one of those surprises taking place.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-07 18:31 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200708.07

I have been finalizing many of the plans for the Estate recently, and haven't been doing much else besides that. I've been going over plans for the manor construction, and once Kaspar and I travel back to the Xavier I will attempt the bring the entire vessel through the Nebula. At which time, I will have my chief Medical officer see her Father, and let me know what can be done. At the same time, I am going to have an engineering team beam down to the planet's surface, and install the modifications necessary for the estate to be completed. Thanks to transporter technology, this should be a completely seamless process.

Ironically a news article was posted in reference to the estate, apparently a reporter believed it was worth writing about. So now that the property is in the public lime light, I'll have to be extra cautious. Never know when some bright eyed criminal might get any ideas.

Miko has been enjoying free time, she's been learning how to draw and spending time making friends. I'm actually quite happy for her as well. She has been beaming a lot lately, and she seems to be quite content in calling me "Dad". It's something I don't mind, she needs that level of stability in her life.

I noticed that Bob was sitting at a table in the inn last night. It was kind of surprising, but not entirely. To me, it wasn't if he'd be back, it was when. And he's around and kicking. On the same note, Kaze apparently has been murdered. I wasn't there to witness it, yet a man named Selo gave me a dark Crystal shard as I sat with Miko last night. I suppose I will keep that close by the initial crystal she's given me as well, and I'll have an eye out for any activity from them.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-09 22:59 EST
Admiral's Log: Stardate 200708.09

Quite an eventful evening last night, as I was meeting with a few individuals, which included Kaspar, in the alley when the event was broken up by a man named Tetronus. He apparently stormed down from the heavens, and nearly leveled everyone that was in the alley. I told him to watch himself and he began to insult, give orders, and ask questions in one foul motion. Not exactly something I take kindly to. After he continued his pathetic arrogance, he delightfully informed me that he was an angel from heaven... and he was in search of a rogue dark angel.

I basically have had enough of these so-called god like individuals, and we were just about to engage one another in combat when Brian Ravenlock walked in and basically broke it up. We became involved in an elevated level of conversation, and at one point Brian told me that I had to "Earn my stripes" with him. Something that I must admit, aggravated me... but also he had a very good point. Ravenlock does not know me from a hole in the ground, and I've actually done my best to keep it that way. I've been keeping a low cover, and been staying out of the limelight. This is something that I am not used to doing, considering my background.

Low and behold, a woman by the name of Renna waltzed in, shortly after a convention of others arrived; including Gabriel Ashlocke, Jade, Darkmere and a few others. This Renna wished to harm Jade, and Gabe was having none of that. Ravenlock initially engaged the foul undead beast Renna, and the two of us were to stay out of it. Gabe engaged after a few moments, and told me to keep an eye on Jade. I proceeded to guard her, and Tetronus joined the fight. Renna, being a quite strong foe, knocked them all back and continued onward towards Jade. I've lived by the saying "The Best Defense is a good offense" and I couldn't stay away from the limelight anymore, and attacked.

After engaging Renna, the others quickly got back to their feet and did the same. Her fall was quick, but not permanent. Being undead, she had some extraordinary ability to finally slip out when we thought she was defeated; only to return a few moments later to "talk" with Brian.

After the encounter, I spoke with Brian in the inn for a few moments where he complimented me by saying "Nice Stripes." I must admit, I was quite pleased by this, and I have been looking forward to form a relationship with the Ravenlocks since my arrival back in Rhy'Din. They seem to be the local "powerhouses" and it would be wise to form an alliance with their ranks.

I spoke with Miko again last night, and met her friend Aaron. We didn't speak for too long, as for he had to leave. I look forward to getting to know him a little better, especially since Miko is quite fond of him.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-11 21:39 EST
Admiral Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200708.11

I?ve been poised to lead a ?Coalition? if you will, to defend the planet from certain forces that aim to destroy it. It seems as though Bob has been making quite a few enemies as of late, and they all have one thing on their mind. Stopping Bob, permanently. I have been working with a few individuals, one of whom is named Kalis-nar; who has made his intentions very clear to Bob. I?ve been doing my absolute best to inform the group of the adversary that they plan on dealing with, and after talking to them for quite some time last evening, they have finally come to an understanding with me.

Unfortunately, I was forced to teach a lesson to one of the people that wanted to ?help?. That man was a Sergeant named Dustfinger Knightflare. He was a bit of a loose cannon, and thought it would be a good idea to show insubordination during a meeting towards me. So much so, that he began to insult me? and I nearly lost it. I took him out into the alley, and basically gave him a good and firm lesson in disrespect. So much so, that if Jak Renton hadn?t intervened to calm Knightflare, he was going to get more of me than he was ready to handle. But, as I stated earlier, I taught him a lesson. He later returned to apologize, and ask for forgiveness. I informed him that trust isn?t handed out like candy, and he would have to earn his trust with me again.

Afterwards is when I first met with Kalis-nar, and we spoke for a time in reference to the situation, and some time after I departed? Bob showed up. This conversation bled over to my talk with Bob today, when he informed me of what they had discussed. I talked to Bob, as a commander would a confidant. I must admit, I am quite torn in the entire situation. It was never my intention to engage Bob in any form of combat, but due to the circumstances, it appears I will have to. We spoke of a possible planet, that he is having come in range to Rhy?Din, and also a group of individuals that he labels as ?friends? to ?destroy? parts of Rhy?Din. I then made perfectly clear, that if any destruction were to occur that I would have to become involved.

Bob ensured me that I wouldn?t even notice, which could be the truth? especially coming from Bob. But, I can only stand by and wait to see what will occur. How? unfortunate.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-14 20:49 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200708.14

Seems as though Miko has been getting her fair share of male attention recently. She?s been spending time with quite a few individuals, which hasn?t really bothered me much. Unfortunately, two of the men have gotten into altercations with me? and it wasn?t because I was looking for it either. One of who was Dustfinger Knightflare, whom I had to teach a lesson to a few days ago. The second now, was a man named Macabre who took less than twenty-four hours to show his true colors.

After waking up this morning in the inn, I went down to have breakfast with Kaspar. Macabre was there, and decided he thought it would be nice to invade my thoughts with his apparent psychic ability. That is something I don?t take kind to, and I prefer to be asked before reading my thoughts. He deemed it necessary to do so when he felt like he was being ?watched? while having a meal with Miko the day before. Macabre didn?t like me being fatherly towards Miko and decided to voice his opinion to me about that. We got into an argument, and Kaspar joined the argument to tell him that what he was doing was wrong, and tried to be the voice of reason. He not only possessed psychic abilities, but psionic powers as well, which he used to slam Kas into the wall of the booth we were sitting in.

That immediately brought us to a scuffle, which I was able to calm down after a few moments, thanks to my modified forty-four magnum pistols. Moments later, he again decided to invade my psyche and project mental messages over and over, calling me to battle. I met him in the great hall, and engaged him. I must admit, his psychic powers were at best? impressive. He was able to disappear, use daggers, and eventually project a mental image of himself, which I dispatched. Shadow and Vanyel Askeveron both assisted me in trying to render the man incapacitated. Seeing as the battle was going nowhere, due to his psychic antics, I used a Psionic Concussion grenade. That proved very effective, and nearly killed him in the process. His psychic abilities also projected wounds to me, that I thought hadn?t healed as he lay inches from death.

Upon his revival, from Shadow and Vanyel, the wounds I thought I had? healed themselves. He proved to be quite lippy even after the encounter, but the reminder of the taste of Adamantium coupled with the grenade? immediately silenced him.

Later in the day, I spoke with Kalis-nar again, who gave me a bracer as a gift. He informed me, that he had given these same bracers to the entire coalition as a sign of peace; and also these bracers possessed the power of strength enhancement and protection. I must admit, I am quite wary with magically enhanced items and such, as I?ve had bad encounters with things of that nature before. I accepted the gift, and chose not to wear it immediately. This spawned a conversation to take place between Akuma, who was in the room as well, and Kalis-nar in regards to trust. The discussion lasted quite a while as we both, equally, voiced concerns in regards to his overall objective and acts of good will.

It seems as though everyone has their own agenda, and I just wanted to ensure that if we did indeed assist him, that we wouldn?t have to worry about him becoming an enemy as well. He did his best to reassure us that this would not be the case, and like many other things, only time will be able to tell the outcome of his friendship.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-16 15:00 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200708.16

I had a run in with an investigator named Vivo Mortis yesterday, whom was investigating the murder of Macabre, the individual whom I engaged in combat a few days prior. Apparently quite a few events took place on that same day, one of which involved Macabre being placed in a teddy bear suit, and being pushed out of a window from the inn. The investigation was taking place to resolve the murder and find the killer, and Vivo wanted to ask me a few questions in regards to ?tri-blades? which he found I carried. I was quite helpful in his investigation, telling him of the encounter the day before in detail, and even gave him access to my personal log entry from Stardate 200708.14.

After he concluded his questioning, he proceeded to post a bulletin on the door to the Red Dragon Inn, and stated that I was a murder suspect along with Dustfinger and one other individual, and that he also wanted to speak to Governor O?Helston about the suspects. I met again with him later, and voiced my concerns in regards to being a suspect. He assured me that he was doing everything in his power to rightfully bring the murderer to justice, and that I had to be listed as a suspect due to my encounter with Macabre earlier in the day. He did mention that he cared more about retrieving the personal effects from the corpse, than finding the murder; something that tipped me off slightly.

Later in the evening he met with the Governor to discuss the findings, and they actually traveled to the crime scene. I then received a letter from Lieutenant Ashlocke this morning, in regards to the findings last evening. Apparently Vivo was trying to pin the murder on anyone but him, and one of those people was me. Gabriel informed me that he would personally avenge me, by going after Mister Mortis. I must admit, that I also wish to personally repay Vivo for his actions. After listening to a few reports, it seemed that the Governor along with her sister, were able to psionically trace the murder to him at the crime scene and revealed the true nature of the incident.

I also had yet another encounter with Knightflare. This time, he thought it would be a fantastic idea to shove me out of his way, to enter the inn, and also insult me again. I took him into the alley, and personally told him that he no longer had any chances of joining the coalition that was formed, and if he crossed me one more time? that we wouldn?t be having any form of conversation. He tried apologizing, and blamed his anger on some sort of female troubles. At this point I don?t care. I am personally fed up with individuals that are unable to control themselves, and continually express unwarranted behavior. No later did that encounter end, another one began.

Jak Renton brought a man to meet me yesterday named Atlar. Upon Jak bringing him up to me, he nearly attacked me with his sword. Instead of engaging the man, I told him what I thought about him, and went on my way. I suppose he tried to apologize, but again as I stated earlier, I am fed up with people of the sort. And as they say, the first impression means everything. He decided it would be ?cute? to appear next to me, and lay a hand on my shoulder. He immediately found himself lifted off of the ground slightly, and me screaming in his face. I proceeded to warn him, let him go, and tell him to get lost. Yet no sooner than I did that? he attempted to attack Jak.

At this point I pounced on him, drew my firearm and threatened the man. He appeared to back off, and yet again? tried to attack me. Needless to say, he was instantly met with a rebuttal by both Jak and myself, and we both made sure to appropriately send him packing.

After things calmed down, Kalis and I proceeded to have a few drinks, and discuss stellar cartography and space travel. I must admit, I was quite impressed with the level of knowledge he possessed. He told me that he has yet to visit the Milky Way Galaxy, and that he would like to at some point. I offered to show him around sometime, if things continue to go well in our recent predicament.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-17 19:33 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200708.17

Theron approached me yesterday, as he was looking for Gabriel Ashlocke, asking if I had seen him. From his reports, Gabriel has been using Theron?s names to order the death?s of certain females that have been in Bob?s company. I found this information to be? quite displeasing. It seems as though Bob was holding a meeting of sorts, to discuss his overall plans. Lieutenant Ashlocke some how found out about this gathering, and began to kill off the women that were going to attend it. Later on that day, I spoke with Gabe, and he told me that the reports were completely false. He also began to express concern for all those that were against him, and the constant threats on his life. He made a very pressing matter that he was battling himself internally, on whether he wanted to return to being ?just a normal person?.

I tried talking to him about this, and also talked with him about changing his image. The man, unfortunately, is branded as a womanizer and that?s perhaps why he was being pegged for these events. Theron at that point, joined us in the meeting, and began to discuss this with Gabriel. At the same time, Kalis-nar also made his way in. Theron and Kalis have some bad blood, from the first encounter of one another, and I was hoping to get this resolved as well. As Gabe admitted that he did want to continue his quest for peace and justice, the meeting was quickly interrupted by the apparent return of Sarjon.

Immediately upon our arrival in the alley, Sarjon quickly turned tail the moment a harmonic dampener was talked about. This worries me though, considering the fact that we hadn?t seen the likes of him for quite some time.

Later on that evening, Vivo Mortis was attacked by a few assassins in search for the items that Macabre had left behind. I didn?t respond to his aid immediately, and I must admit, I figured they were after him for the death of Macabre, when it turns out they were only after his personal effects. Miko and I, reluctantly came to his aid, when we were both attacked by the assassins. Needless to say, Miko and I quickly dispatched them with little problems at all. Kitty O?Helston?s sister, Chryrie Nightstar, arrived at the end of the encounter and expressed her concern for Vivo. She also took the liberty of explaining to me, that Vivo was sent by his city to kill Macabre and pin the murder on someone else. When he came clean, he wanted to go to trial? to show signs of sorrow for trying to fraudulently accuse me.

Darkmere, who was also there, and he placed Vivo up in a room for the night. I spoke with Ms. Nightstar and Vivo about the events that took place, and Vivo desperately apologized to me for his actions. We parted ways shortly after that, and I suppose we will pick up that conversation at a later time.

I am also planning on writing a formal letter to Governor O?Helston, in regards to the increased wave of crime and murders that are sweeping through the city. I was even thinking of possibly forming a council, or a group of individuals, to unite under one banner and all work towards a common goal. It seems as though there are a lot of individuals fighting for the common good, and unfortunately have no form of unity or alliance. I?ll be asking for Governmental approval from the Governor herself, to assure that we are going forward with all proper legal actions that may be required.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-19 13:10 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200708.19

Quite a busy day yesterday, I must admit. I spent some time in the Inn yesterday, chit chatting with Darkmere in regards to a lone Samurai that was sitting in the corner of the Red Dragon, eying us profusely. We had a few laughs over the matter, but? nothing else really came of it. I spent some time just trying to relax, and chit chatting with the usual individuals. It looked as though it was going to be a normal, and for lack of a better word, boring day.

I met Miko and Kalis in the hall a bit later, where she had finished drawing a picture for Kalis-nar. She?s becoming quite a good artist recently, and some of the things she is producing is turning out to be quite extraordinary. She had told me of her fear in her dreams, the dark figure that constantly visits her and torments her. She told me that she was drawing a picture for me, in which she was really taking her time on, and that this man had invaded her dreams and? took it. She fought him off in her dreams, but when she awoke the picture was gone and her bed was torn to shreds. I am growing increasingly concerned for her well being and I will feel much better once the estate is ready to be moved into.

After Miko left, I informed Kalis-nar of her situation. He was quite astonished to find out that she was a clone, and I told him to just keep it between us. Miko is quite touchy on the situation, and it makes her feel as though she doesn?t have a sense of personal identity. Something I can completely understand.

Later on, I sat in the hall and wrote a letter to Governor O?Helston, in regards to my plans to form an elite team of individuals to combat the growing crime problem. I hope we are able to come to a fruitful relationship, and that the local political system will approve of my declaration. While writing the letter Kalis-nar returned, and he sat across from me having a cup of tea. Shortly following his entrance, the Red Samurai from earlier in the day arrived with another individual, and Kaspar right on top of them. It quickly became packed in there. It turns out that the Red Samurai was forming an alliance with an angelic being, to combat the vile forces in the city. Quite? ironic that this would happen as I wrote my declaration.

I was speaking with Kaspar, and since I hadn?t spent time with her in the past few days, I told Kalis to offer the two individuals the chance to join our cause. Of course, as to be expected, there was a slight bit of arguing. It seems as though everyone around these parts allow their honor to blind their better judgment. I left Kalis to talk with them, and I wanted to make sure I got the letter to the governor. Kaspar told me that she would meet me in the market a little later, and I left. As I dropped off the letter I became caught up with a few members of the city guard that wanted to inspect the letter, and ask me a few questions. Understandable precautions, especially under the circumstances of recent developments, and after a slight delay I made my way back to the market.

?

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-19 15:13 EST
Personal Log: Supplemental

After I made my way into the Marketplace, I noticed that Kaspar was locked in a loving and intimate embrace with Lang Darkwing, a supposed friend of Kas. They couldn?t quite see me, as I was quite a distance off from them, and I was hidden under my robe. They were very close to each other, too close to be just friends. I sat there and watched for a moment, hoping it wasn?t what I thought it was. But? everything that was negative continued to cross my mind, and I had to depart from the location immediately.

I walked into the Alley, in an attempt to clear my head, when I was met by an ailing Miko, Kalis-nar and Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. The moment he saw me, he disappeared, and left Miko on the ground hurting. Rushing to her aid, I immediately scooped her up and held her close. She was weak, exhausted, and unable to speak. Kalis touched over her forehead, and her exhaustion faded. She began telling me how she was dueling him with the sword that Ashlocke had given her, and that he beat her quite easily, even going as far to call her pathetic. I set her back down, and tried to calm her, forgetting for a moment about what I had just witnessed in the market. That? was until Kaspar and Lang came into the alley, and Kas looked quite worried.

Lang had apparently seen me dart out of the Market, and they both came looking for me. The two situations that had angered me? infuriated me even. Kaspar attempted to tell me nothing was happening, and that they were just spending time together. I didn?t even get a word in, edge wise, when a being I hadn?t seen in a long time? decided to rear his ugly head.

Q, the omnipotent and malicious entity from the Q Continuum appeared after quite a long hiatus. I hadn?t seen him in quite some time, and I was rather glad that I hadn?t. His antics, games, tests and overall presence can prove to be quite displeasing. He immediately intervened in the conversation, and was quick to point out that Kaspar and Lang had kissed. Why Q was doing this, was unclear to me at the moment. I thought it was just another one of his pathetic games, but he assured me it was no lie. He hounded me to the point of disturbing Miko, in which he took great pleasure in calling her a clone. When he riled her up to the point she wanted to attack, he made her disappear in a flash, before Q disappeared himself.

Lang became increasingly angry during the encounter, even to the point that he decided to resort to name calling. I must admit, I wanted to take care of him right then and there, but instead asked Kaspar if what Q said was true. And she had confirmed it. She assured me nothing else happened but they did kiss on two occasions, and either one or both of those times was a dare. I immediately told Lang he was a liar, and also told him how lucky he was that I didn?t fight him. I would fight for Kaspar, even die protecting her, but? I couldn?t fight over her.

I left for the Glen after that, and talked with Miko and Kalis for a while, when Q continently showed up again. He told me why he had come to Rhy?Din, and said that the Continuum had sent him to check up on Bob, saying that since he was compared to a Q by me? that it should be investigated. Q also told me that Bob, for one reason or another, basically? killed himself and encased himself in a tomb of sorts in the cemetery. But Q admitted that he would be sticking around a while longer to see what happens with Bob. Lastly, he took the liberty of telling me that I passed his little test. Apparently he wanted me to fight Lang over Kaspar to prove, yet again, that humanity was too barbaric to survive. He left me with a few departing words, and told me I should look into Miko?s DNA? that I might be surprised to see that she is more of a daughter than I realized.

I don?t know what to make out of Q, this could be another test or another game, but one can never be too certain. I suppose part of it is my fault, after all I did compare Bob to a Q. I?ve had my fair share of run-ins with the Continuum. They always seem to be interested in something and want to see how the events will play out. I suppose that I will have to unfortunately wait and see what Q does, but hopefully he?ll leave soon. Then again, I?m not sure how this situation with Kaspar is going to go either.

I?m? hurt.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-24 11:06 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200708.22

After the recent events I took a few days off to return home. I spent some time with family, and I had a chance to meet up with my son. We spent a majority of the day together, sharing stories and basically playing catch up. It was quite a good stress relief and really got my mind off of a few things.

Upon my return to Rhy?Din, Miko immediately needed to speak to me. She was quite eager to tell me that she wanted to start dating Kalis-nar, and that she felt as though she was in love with him. This honestly troubled me. Miko is only fifteen years old, and at her age love isn?t completely understood. Most people don?t find the people that they are going to be spending the rest of their lives with, when they are fifteen. She?s had so much of her young life ripped away from her, I wanted her to be able to enjoy what little bit she had left. The second thing that bothered me, was the fact that Kalis-nar was finally beginning to gain my trust, and I fear that if the situation were to not work out between the two of them, it could put a strain on our own personal relations.

I told Miko that I would give her my blessing if Kalis were to ask me himself, which a short time later he did. We talked about the situation for well over an hour, before reluctantly giving him my blessing. I told him not to cross Miko or myself, or the outcome could prove to become quite disastrous. Seeing how our relationships have moved from a professional one to a more personal one, I just hope he makes the right decision.

The next day I was sitting in the inn, when Kaspar made her debut, since our argument. After purchasing a bottle from the bar, she took the liberty of making a scene of it by slamming it down in front of my face, and getting quite loud with me. I did my best to calm her down, and prevent a scene. Unfortunately there was a new friend of hers named ?Lucy? who thought it would be nice to insult me. Seems as though a lot of people in Rhy?Din really don?t have manners and figure they could butt into everyone?s affairs. After becoming a little hot tempered myself, Kaspar sort of backed off and we managed to talk a few things out.

It seems that we?ve come to an understanding on things, but there is still more talking that needs to be done. She had to leave rather quickly, and we haven?t really talked much since then. I really hope to talk to her again soon, seeing how the estate is completed. Miko has moved in, but so far I don?t want to settle in completely until things are straightened out between Kaspar and myself.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-26 11:59 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200708.25

Kaspar and I ran into one another yesterday in the alley, and she managed to catch my attention, despite not wanting to interrupt her and her friends that were talking there. After she approached me, we talked for quite a while, basically trying to bring this entire situation to a close. I told her I didn?t want to hold her down, or hold her back. But she assured me that I wasn?t. It was raining quite bad outside, thunder and lightning was dancing all around us, and before long we found ourselves soaking wet. I called for a livery service, and took Kaspar to the Estate for her first time.

I gave her the grand tour, so she could get used to it, but she still hasn?t seen the sub basement. I figured I?d show that to her as well, since that area will only be restricted to her and Miko. Afterwards we spent our first night in the estate together, and everything finally fell into place. It was much better than sleeping in the inn, and I?m also glad that Kas finally has a place to lay her head, rather then the market or the inn. And funny, speaking of her ?head? she recently colored her hair a bright pink color, and I must admit? it doesn?t look bad at all. It sort of fits her.

Miko and Kalis seem to be going well so far, nothing to complain there. And also I am proud to report Miko?s artistic talent is becoming much, much better. She drew a picture of the estate today that was quite remarkable. I?m just glad to see her continued happiness.

Other than that, things have been rather slow and quiet, which I suppose I shouldn?t complain about. I haven?t heard back from the Governor at all yet, I just hope I do sometime in the near future.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-28 23:33 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200708.28

Things still are relatively quiet lately. Which I suppose isn?t that bad. Kaspar and I have been settling into the estate nicely, and Miko?s apparent nightmares have also subsided. Hopefully that is due in part to the harmonic inhibitors placed around the perimeter. Kalis-bar recently paid the estate a visit, and brought a house-warming gift of sorts. It was a marble sculpture of my likeness. I must say it was quite impressive, and I plan on putting it near the front door of the home. Kalis also completed construction of his own on the Obsidian Hall, which he is using as a meeting place for diplomatic relations.

Earlier today, I found Kaspar and Lang playing around in the inn. Upon first entering, Kas was screaming for help, and when I went to render aid? Lang took it to heart, and practically stormed out of the inn. We also managed to have a few words before he left. I apologized to Kaspar, but Lang seems to be incredibly hot headed about the situation. I keep holding my composure, and do my best to maintain a peaceful accord with him, but I must admit that it is getting quite hard. I also fear slightly, that with him and Kas being so close? it could only possibly spell future disaster. She said she wanted to talk to me later, and I told her that I would. It sounds like it is in regards to her sister.

Later on in the evening I happened to encounter Lang again, in the Market. I actually opened up to him with an apology. As much as I don?t trust or like the man, I don?t want to fight with him for Kas?s sake. He, for some reason or another, brought up Q again. Sure enough, Q decided to pop up. He has definitely been keeping his eyes closely on me lately, the mere mention of his name seems to be making him pop up. He began his usual harassment, and then subsided as Lang and I actually? began to talk. It wasn?t long into our discussion that Lang?s apparent girlfriend, Rhyannon, came into the Market. She seemed to prod me, and ask me questions in regards to my friendship with Lang. I didn?t reveal the problems I had with her significant other.

As I moved on, Lang ironically spoke up and told her about the exchange between him and Kaspar, and informed her of the kiss. As soon as he did, Q decided to reappear. Q told me that he wanted to ?See this thing through? since I suppose he got the ball rolling. That is when I made my leave. As I left, Lang and Rhyannon were getting into a pretty heavy argument, and I imagine I?ll find out how that turned out within the next few days.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-30 18:25 EST
Admiral Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200708.30

No sooner than I spoke about things being ?too quiet?, did they in fact become quite hectic. The other evening I happened to run into Wrath in the alley, and managed to chase her down into the Glen. She refused to face me unless Kalis left her alone, which I convinced him to too. When she made herself visual, it became quickly apparent why she didn?t want to face me with Kalis around. She was beaten, badly. Wounded and bandaged up, and apparently Kalis had done it. She attempted to reason with me, but the tables quickly turned on her. I showed her no sympathy for her actions; after all she had killed Kaze Majin and made it her own personal crusade to eradicate anyone that was going to protect Rhy?Din from Bob.

That?s when she told me that Bob would never be coming back? ever. And it would be the end of him. I still don?t believe what she is telling me, but after all we will have to see about that. She did, however, inform me that she had taken up leadership of Bob?s cult following. I challenged her immediately on the spot, and she refused to fight me in her condition, which I must admit? I fully understand. I told her that once she was healed, then she can try and do what she vowed to do; and that?s kill me. We talked for a while longer, as I tried to persuade her to rethink her decisions; also trying to get her to end this war. But unfortunately that wasn?t the end result either. I suppose once she?s healed up, I?ll be hearing from her again.

Kaspar and Lang have been spending entirely too much time with one another, so much that in fact we have been arguing about it quite constantly. And in the midst?s of our arguing she admitted that she actually was in love with him. Problem is, she also confessed that her feelings for me hadn?t diminished either. This immediately threw me for a loop, as she could have these feelings for two different men. I gave her a choice, go and be with him, or stay with me. She chose the latter. We talked about it for quite some time, and were able to reconcile on the matter, despite my absolute distrust for Lang any further.

I happened to run into Lang in the Glen, and attempted to talk to him about everything with Kaspar. I wanted to apologize to him, and basically end the little cold war that we were going through. His side comments, and our constant bickering, were getting us nowhere. Earlier in the day, he and I had such a huge argument that it nearly came to blows in front of Kaspar. So, I went after him, in attempt to settle everything for Kaspar?s sake. In light of our reconciliation Q? once again showed up. He challenged Lang to kill me, and if he did he would not only get to be with Kaspar and Rhyannon but he would save humanity. Turns out Q tasked Lang with the fate of humanity; and even told him that if he killed me that he would save the lives of trillions of humans.

Lang refused to do it, and attempted to sacrifice himself. When Q told him it had to be me or nothing at all, that?s when I decided to up the anti on the test? and took a phaser to myself. I basically called Q?s bluff and good thing it was just a bluff, because I managed to wake up in the marketplace with a severe headache. Lang came in soon after that calling me ?stupid? for what I had done, but I figured it was a dual test? and the last thing I needed was Lang to get duped into something further by Q. With that? Lang Darkwing passed his test.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-08-31 23:52 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200708.31

And it?s over. Last night, Kaspar and myself finally ended everything. It was thanks, in no small part, to others doing as well as my own.

I received a message from Starfleet Command that there was a border dispute in the Andross system, a location that is not that far from my current location from the Rhy?Din nebula. They requested my expertise on the matter, and due to the current situation I decided to accept. I decided that I was going to tell this to Kaspar once she came home, but? she never did. Later on in the day, I made my way over to the great hall to give my goodbye?s to Kalis-nar and Ren. I wasn?t sure if I was going to be coming back, or even if I truly wanted to. Upon telling this to Ren, she didn?t know how to take it. Her feelings for me were quite larger than I initially realized, and she went off to blow off some steam. Unfortunately while she went to go do that, she ran into Kaspar and Lang.

It quickly escalated to an argument between Kalis, Ren, Lang and Kas; and Ren even smacked Kas quite a few times. I quickly moved to break it up, and Kas ran for the inn. Of course, as these things happen, everyone ran after her. It became another argument, and led to me being directly in the middle of it. And it was at this moment, that Kas offered to call it quits. In my anger, I made it a definite. With that, I was able to get Kalis and Ren off of Kaspar?s back, and they left. I proceeded my way into the alley in an attempt to cool off. Lang and I exchanged a few words, and I told him to leave me alone. The rage was building inside of me so deep, that I was bound to snap. And despite every, single, last thing that happened? I can?t fight Lang. Hurting him won?t bring Kaspar back to me.

Kas eventually made her way out to the alley, and she was on her way to getting pretty wasted with a bottle of Absinthe. I tried my best to console her, comfort her, and everything I could possibly think of. Nothing really seemed to work. I told her that I would be leaving, and she begged for me not to. She claimed she couldn?t live without me, meanwhile for the past week? she had been doing just that. I left her there, she didn?t want to go back to the estate, and she just wanted to be alone to think. I didn?t want to fight anymore.

I told her how I felt, and she was left speechless.

I showed her how I felt, and she was cold.

I gave her my all? one last time, and received nothing.

I suppose leaving is the only option.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-01 18:09 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200709.01

As I was getting ready to leave yesterday, Kaspar walked into the bedroom to see me getting ready to go. It?s hard to even look at her anymore. I feel as though she completely disregarded anything and everything I ever felt for her. Kas said that I never quite opened up to her, and I felt like I was at fault for that. But I can?t help but feel that she practically had done the same thing. She let herself get involved with these other men, and to a degree disregarded the exclusiveness of our relationship. It?s tearing me apart because I can?t help to feel as though I am completely dwelling on this entire matter, and I feel like I am acting like a complete sap over the entire matter. I have to admit it?s all new to me. It?s as though no matter where I turn, it?s right there in my face.

I suppose, in a way that these orders from Starfleet came across at just the right time. I?ve always prided myself in being a Warrior, above anything else. I?ve never been the type of person to brag, but certain aspects ring out in my head like a giant bell. For many years I fought against crime to save the common man, I?ve battled completely maniacal and evil beings to save countless people, Rescued worlds and countless Star systems from oppression and eradication; but I couldn?t save either one of my relationships. I can?t help but think I?m doomed for all time to constantly ensure the happiness of others while condemning myself to a life where I will always be alone. But apparently my leaving has been taking it?s tone on more people than just Kas. Kalis-nar, and Kaze Majin both still did not want my departure. Kaze, in fact, had been so distraught over

Kalis-nar has been doing his absolute best to prevent me from leaving, saying that Miko needs her father. In fact, he has been doing so much so that it actually annoyed me. We got into some words, over duty, family and such. There is an old Vulcan proverb that I find usually helps my decision making in these situations ?The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.? The situation with the border dispute was quickly escalating, and people were going to get hurt or die. It?s my duty as a Starfleet officer to try and settle the situation as peacefully as possible. Apparently, Kalis wouldn?t hear anything of the sort. Before long it escalated, and I told him if he didn?t like it? he could try and knock some sense into me, or quit bothering me over the matter.

He chose the first course of action, and I snapped. We quickly scuffled and things weren?t going too pretty. Unfortunately, I completely lost it? and didn?t quite care. I couldn?t believe that he would try to attack me. Kaze, or Ren as she?s known now, was there as well during the dispute. I could feel the Ansatsuken building up inside of me as well, and I was about to use it when Kaze got hurt. I didn?t even notice that she was trying to stop Kalis and myself from fighting, when she was knocked back and hit her head on a rock. Rushing to her aid, another individual came into the Glen and drew Kalis?s attention. I immediately took Kaze, and rushed her off to the Estate to get her some medical attention. I hadn?t even realized that Kalis did take the time to revive her.

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-01 19:38 EST
Personal Log: Supplemental

After taking Kaze back to the estate, we talked for quite some time. We mostly talked about Kaspar, and how she was sorry for what she had done to her the day before. I wanted her to rest, but she insisted that she was fine and that she wanted to come along with me. I strongly denied her request. The last thing I need is an innocent person, or at least someone that doesn?t have anything to do with the matter, getting hurt. She then told me that if she wasn?t going to come along with me, then she was just going to leave. I still refused her to come along, and with that she left.

After getting my things together, I noticed that I had a letter from Kalis, apparently before our encounter earlier in the day. Attached with it, was one from Kaze as well. She expressed how she felt about the entire situation, and also how she felt about me. We talked about this before a long time ago, and she respected my relationship with Kas? and we left it at that. But this letter talked about how much I meant to her and her true feelings, not to mention the return of her husband Dominic? who she apparently no longer cared for. As far as I knew, he was deceased? but I was relieved to know that she at least found him. After all if the same happened to me that would potentially be one of the greatest things that had ever happened to me.

I left the estate, after leaving a note for Miko and Kas. I felt odd leaving one for Kas, and I kept feeling like I was holding onto something that wasn?t there. But I figured if I never saw her again, she would at least have that? to remember me by. Trying to find Miko for the last time, I ran into Kalis and Kaze again. This time, I completely ignored Kalis as Kaze was giving her goodbyes to everyone. Since she left earlier, a few things had passed through my mind. I couldn?t have her just leave because I was leaving, despite whatever she said I knew that was the case, and I knew that she did have some prior flight experience with aircraft. So instead, I gave her a choice. She could either leave and do what she intended to do, or she could give Kaspar a heartfelt apology for the way she acted yesterday. She immediately accepted that choice, over leaving to go her own way. I stressed to her that she had to actually mean the apology, and not just do it to get her own way.

As Kaze apologized to Kas, I watched in silence. From what I could see, she definitely meant it. Kaspar did accept it, though she was even reluctant to speak to Ren at first. I could hardly blame her for the prior day?s actions. When Kaze was finished, I spoke to Kas for? what may be the last time. This is where I began to feel slightly vindicated. It wasn?t sappy, as I had expressed in my earlier log, and it was very honest. There were smiles exchanged, and I felt relief for the first time in quite a few days. Without wasting any other time, Kaze and I beamed on board the Xavier.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-09-03 21:11 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200709.03

I have returned back onboard the Xavier to respond to the disturbance in the Lylat System. I?ve brought Kaze Majin, also known as Akuma Ren, along to assist on the matter.. She?s had some prior flight experience, and she asked to come along with me for quite a few days. Despite her feelings for me, I agreed to take her along. I was originally against bringing any outsiders onboard for any type of military engagements, but I have a feeling that if she didn?t come with me, she may have left Rhy?Din for good due to my own departure. We?ve been good friends for a while, and have kept our relationship friendly and professional, but due to the light of recent events? perhaps that will grow into something else. I will, be taking that slow however.

The mission at hand as really helps to ease my mind. When duty seems to call, at just the right time, it is an excellent form of stress relief. Knowing that I have to knuckle down, and work on something that is much bigger than my everyday life makes me realize that despite my status on Rhy?Din, my technical expertise, Military and political knowledge, are still valuable in the place that I will forever call? ?home.? I am not looking forward to any form of tactical engagement. And I only hope that we can resolve this dispute as peacefully as possible From everything that I have been noting though, from Starfleet communiqu?, it looks like it may be taking a turn for the worse. There have been exchanges of fire via direct ship-to-ship combat, as well as signs of debris on long range sensors. I can only hope that we are not too late.

On a lighter note, Kaze has really been there for me through this? healing process. We?ve talked a great deal during our thirteen our trek to the Lylat system, and the talks have actually done a great job in cheering me up, if you will. Even though her feelings are quite strong for me, and there is a mutual attraction, I can only be thankful for having someone to talk to that can actually listen to me. She?s greatly apologized for the way she acted towards Kas, and even though? I do miss her dearly; I can?t help but think if she didn?t act the way she did? that I maybe would have been hurt further down the road when Kas naturally went for Lang. It was sort of the ?kick in the pants? that was needed to bring the situation to a head, as a final pass or fail. But? what also goes through my mind, is that if Kaze and I are growing closer will we end up the same way that Lang and Kas did.

I suppose I am going to be bitter about their relationship for a while longer, no matter how much better I may be feeling.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-10-17 21:22 EST
Wolvinator?s personal Log: Stardate 200710.13

Well, it?s been quite some time since I recorded anything in my personal log entry, and indeed? a lot has happened. After leaving Rhy?Din, some time ago, I met up with the USS Xavier and traveled to the Lylat system in response to a border dispute over the system. During which time, it was revealed that the Neosapien Empire was the catalyst of the dispute by attacking both the Cornerians and the Republic of Macbeth, in an attempt to throw the system into conflict. Their overall intentions still have yet to reveal themselves, but Starfleet Command believes that it may have to do with the galactic positioning of the system in regards to the Rhy?Din Nebula.

During the time of the Lylat conflict, Kaze Majin and myself have grown much closer to one another, that? was mostly in part due to the situation with Kaspar. Upon our return through the Nebula, my Starwing was damaged by a mine of some sort, which also destroyed the sensor beacon and subspace relay that I had placed some month?s prior. Realizing that there could be further danger I advised Kaze to travel cautiously as we proceeded back to Rhy?Din; and unfortunately upon exiting warp I was met with an untimely demise.

A fighter that was leaving Rhy?Din?s atmosphere attacked me before I could even pick them up on sensors. I lost control of the fighter and began plummeting towards the planet?s surface. The attacker pursued and my vessel exploded just as I was ejecting. I apparently hurled through the atmosphere, being burned up as part of my reentry and landed in a deserted city south of RhyDin known as Cadentia City. I found myself slipping in and out of consciousness, and before long I realized that I was in pretty bad shape. I had managed to become impaled through a light post, and I had my life slowly drained from me as my healing factor battled to keep my alive, let alone try to heal my wounds.

As I found myself battling between life and death I? somehow managed to reach out to Kaspar. She?s pretty sensitive to those who?ve passed on, and I only hoped that as I was getting close to passing myself? that she?d be able to save me before that happened. I woke to find her curled over my body, and from what she told me later on, she managed to use some of her ?abilities? to aid my healing factor. After she removed the lamp post from me, we then went back to the mansion where I proceeded to rest and allow my healing factor to kick back in, and also play catch up with Kas. She let me know that her and Lang were no longer together, though they had been, and he had went back to Rhyannon. This was something that I found to be both disturbing, as well as pleasing to hear.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-10-19 20:23 EST
Admiral?s personal Log: Stardate 200710.19

A few days after my return, I happened to find a few old characters? and a few new ones, parading around Rhy?Din. One of which is a Dark Lord named Kaddris, whom apparently is a Force user of some sort. He?s been making his rounds harassing people in Dark Alley?s and the Glen, I figure next time I see him I?ll take some readings with a tricorder. Also I?ve met up with Wrath a few times, as well as her apparent ?lover?, a man known as ?V?. He is quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat, especially when it comes to using daggers as his weapon of choice. He uses his daggers as both projectiles and CQC style weapons, making him a formidable opponent. I also met the Renton twins, Jak?s children, Namaris and Naria. I?m surprised they?ve grown so fast, but apparently? the Nexus has something to do with their advanced aging.

As was promised a very long time ago?Wrath and I finally met in battle? yesterday evening. V wanted to go after Ashlocke, and Wrath figured she?d join in. Fortunately for Gabe, I was there to stand in her way. We engaged one another, and during the combat Mary Read kidnapped Naria Renton. And also? it was revealed to me just who was the person that shot me down over Rhy?Din. According to Wrath, it was? Brian Fury. I?m not sure if this is true or not, because I hadn?t heard that name in years. Wrath could be trying to pull one of her Abyss tricks, but regardless? at that time and moment it sent me into a berserker rage.

Barely even seeing Wrath I slammed her into a tree, and proceeded to attack her with a berserker barrage. She violently tried stabbing and attacking me to push me off of her, but all her attempts were ill fated. Before long, the shadows seemed to consume her and swept her away, leaving nothing but a pool of blood where she was. Not to mention what seemed to be a dark, blood looking dry spot on the tree. I?m not sure what it was, but it was apparently permanent. Possibly a sign of her? defeat, I?m really not sure.

After the entanglement, I immediately left to find Naria. And as I entered Mary seemed surprised and let her go. Wrath, when she fled, fled to the back alley? and Mary took her and disappeared off somewhere. Jade was there with Gabe at this time, and Jade had mentioned something about Mary? wanting to ?lure? me in. I?m not sure what she might want with me exactly, but I intend to find out, and I?m sure it has to do something with one person that we both mutually know.

Bob.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-10-23 19:20 EST
Admiral?s personal Log: Stardate 200710.22

As it would seem to be ironic, I met up with Lang Darkwing the other day, and we began talking about his... encounters he has been having lately. He was rather surprised to see me, of course after hearing the reports of my crash... and death as well. It turns out that he has been having quite a few run ins with Brian Fury, and it seems that he's been starting his own level of trouble besides just going after me. I offered Lang my friendship, and invited him to join the coalition I have been forming. He seemed to immediately agree, and then went to work trying to ascertain information about the Order of the Crimson Sun... and the Bonny Corporation. I must say, having him by my side does leave me with a bit of comfort. It's too bad that it took us this long to work together, due to our previous conflicts.

Lieutenant Ashlocke informed me that Brandon Lee Morgan had created a pathogen, for the Bonny Corporation, to take me out of commission permanently. Being no stranger to biological attacks, I decided to ask to man who was responsible? personally. I knew a little about the man before our encounter, thanks to my previous tricorder readings. And I decided to bring the tricorder with me? just in case. Finding him, rather quickly, I began to interrogate him. He told me that the pathogen was supposed to act like a skin cancer agent, and reverse my body?s natural healing ability. Before I could get any more information out of him, he started to transform into his ?darker? half. This immediately started a conflict, and as his energy grew, I continued to take readings from him.

As expected, his energy also worked on the harmonic constant that has been making itself apparent in Rhy?Din. Knowing that I?d have to work quickly, I narrowly avoided a few of his attacks, and engaged him with my hadou. This forced his energy to waver a bit, as he floated in the air, and I through another round of hadou energy at him. He used everything he could to divert the energy, and fell back down to the ground. Seeing him fall, I immediately tackled him and took him down? continuing to interrogate him. From what I was able to gather, he only works for the Corporation, and he has no clue about their inner workings. A woman named Adrianna showed up during the battle, not to mention that Ashlocke and Jade showed up after my final questioning. Brandon was pretty close to death after the encounter, and I left them in their hands. Jade was pretty upset after the battle, being that Brandon is her brother. But in my final words to him, I told him that he was only the first? and I wouldn?t stop at him until the Bonny Corp was no longer after innocent people, including myself.

And I told him that he was just a sign, of things to come.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-10-27 23:57 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200710.25

The other evening, I came into some information that there was a battle taking place in the Great Hall, and I proceeded to investigate. Immediately upon entering I noticed that V and Lieutenant Ashlocke were in quite a heated battle, and Wrath was swooping in for the kill on Gabe. There wasn?t much time for finesse and I dove through the window, and engaged Wrath. From the looks of the situation I definitely stopped her from attacking, and immobilized her in the process, this entire event happening before she fled of course. Naturally V realized that he was on the losing end of the situation scurried along as well.

Within a few moments I found myself face to face with the man that he been behind my demise since my return to Rhy?Din. Brian Fury. There weren?t much into theatrics, and instead we immediately went for each other. Unfortunately, the encounter didn?t last very long, as it turned out that Fury was armed with a syringe of the pathogen that Brandon Lee Morgan engineered. I managed to get him directly in his chest with two claw strikes before he injected me with the device. I slapped it away after I was injected, but? unfortunately the damage was already done. My vision seemed to blur for a moment and I staggered back. When I realized what happened, Fury was gone and I had to get out of there? in case he was going for the others.

I?ve been quite sick over the passed few days, as the pathogen has been playing hell on my immune system. After analyzing my condition on the estate?s computer system, it seems that the pathogen was effective, but not as effective as the Bonny Corporation had initially planned. Being sick, my body was fighting against the foreign substance, and it was slowly destroying it. The problem was, I needed to lay low for a while. If anyone were to attack me, my healing factor wouldn?t be able to respond quickly enough, seeing as how it was working in overdrive to fight the virus.

Kaze found me in the alley earlier today, and saw that I was being reclusive and staying away from the general populace. She had spoken to me right after the incident occurred, and apparently was able to grab a hold of a Purge Remedy from Aloria, the place that Kaze is from. She injected it into me, and I must admit? it hurt quite a bit. Yet, the remedy did just the trick to assist my immune system. After about ten minutes, I was feeling much? much better. I?ll be continuing to monitor my condition, and also not let on to anyone? outside of Kaze, that I?m doing better. If anything? I want them to think they succeeded in their plan.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-02 21:29 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200711.02

After laying low for quite a few days, a battle broke out in the Glen yesterday evening. Wrath? coaxed me into the Glen to have that final ?dance? that we have talked of for quite so long. Following her? the ?Majin? individual, who was no doubtably one of the many pieces to Kaze Majin?s original self, met me with torches that surrounded a sort of? battlefield. Wrath and I talked for a moment, as I wanted to ensure that this was going to be our last encounter.

Without much further delay, we engaged one another in battle. Wrath was fortunately under the impression that I was still inebriated from the pathogen that Brandon had concocted against my body?s natural healing ability, and I used this as an upper hand. Acting slow and fatigued I allowed her to engage me, and stab my chest through the Kevlar of the sneak suit. It drew her in close, thinking I would bleed to death? and that?s when I struck. Nearly gutting her? I proceeded to counter attack. Playing coy definitely had worked and now she was badly wounded. The battle ensued further and in her weakened state she could no longer keep up with me, and before long as she attempted one final deathblow, I spun around behind her and clearly impaled her through her heart.

As her life slipped away from her, the Majin individual took to capturing her soul as it escaped her body, all while a Falleen male took to taking her body up to carry it off. Oddly enough a letter fell from her pocket, and I took to opening it? where it then read:

?Today I die... Wolvinator... a master of men... thank you... My friend.?

As Kaze had initially suspected, killing her actually released her trapped soul from it?s evil shell. I was relieved to know that I had destroyed something evil, but? I must admit? I was much more relieved to find out that I had released a trapped soul instead.

So now it?s? Two down? Bonny Corporation and Order of the Crimson Sun? to go.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-07 00:27 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200711.05

I?ve been spending some of my free time recently with Adrianna, the woman who went toe the aid of Brandon Lee Morgan the night of our faithful encounter. Our first encounter after the battle had the two of us coming to more of an understanding. We spoke on those events and why they happened, and she seemed to understand that a little more. As we?ve spent some social time together, I?ve grown to know quite a bit about her. It seems as though her abilities to read minds and strength in the wiccan arts help to expedite the process. A few nights ago we also spent some ?getting to know you? time in the inn, having a few drinks and just discussing one another?s lives. Overall it was a pleasant time.

Earlier this evening I had the long awaited encounter with Travanix, an individual that I have been keeping my tabs on since my reemergence in Rhy?Din. Watch reports indicate that this man is a known slave trader and criminal, which had sparked my interest from reading these reports some months ago. After having a heated encounter with Kaddris, a Falleen who possesses knowledge in the dark arts, I found Travanix attempting to abduct Majin. The incident quickly escalated with one of Travanix?s minions engaging me with his Force powers. After his master told him to disengage, Travanix took it upon himself to show me his level of hand-to-hand combat.

Please note this entry for further analysis.

Travanix is an experienced combatant, as he chooses to engage his opponents in an analytical fashion. He uses a form of Durasteel Talons to engage his opponents and usually waits for an attack, and throws timed strikes to gauge and measure his opponent?s ability. I quickly picked up on this as I watched him scanning my every move, so I chose to conserve my techniques as we continued the battle. The last thing I?d want to do is let him see everything I have to offer on our first encounter. He was a formidable opponent as we both managed to do a decent amount of harm to one another. Towards the end of the encounter I began to use my Hadou energy to throw him off guard, which worked until he partially absorbed a Hadouken, and dispersed the energy upon impact. The bout then appeared to end here, as Majin had fled the scene and Travanix retreated from close quarter combat.

I then went to my robe, where I opened my tricorder to see what information I could pick up off of the man. Even though this chapter was ending, I knew that there would be another encounter in the future, and I wanted to collect as much data as possible on the man. Even though it was unfortunate, I managed to gain quite a bit of data, as our encounter had not yet ended. After exchanging a few more words with the man, he decided to show me his level of abilities in the force. Using his powers for about one minute, he was able to restrict air from my lungs and possibly even slow my cardiac rate. Holding me helpless for a moment, he took pride in seeing my discomfort before releasing me, and leaving the scene.

The tricorder was able to pick up a variety of Data, which I will be analyzing over the next few days.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-09 20:47 EST
Wolvinator?s Personal Log: Stardate 200711.09

A few days ago I sent a subspace transmission to the Commanding officer of the USS Locust, Admiral Dolus Gairu. The two of us have been the? best of friends for as long as I can remember. We grew up together back home, served in S.E.F.F. and Starfleet together, and also jointly lead a team of individuals responsible for the protection of rights for homo sapian superior. Dolus and I have worked together so much, that it doesn?t feel right? not working with him. I?ve talked to him on and off over the past few months, though he has been quite busy with his own Starfleet commitments.

When I sent him the subspace transmission, it was right after two major events. I had just gotten into an altercation with Travanix, and Faye Valentine also informed me that the Bonny Corporation wanted to ?bring me in for a meeting?. They had hired Faye due to the history between her and I. We had worked together often enough that we earned one another?s respect, and they picked the perfect person for the job. So? before agreeing to the meeting, I needed to put all my ducks in a row. One of those ducks was contacting my best friend, and telling him that I was in need of assistance, and last night? that assistance arrived.

After placing Kaze in the surveillance room at the estate, I agreed to go with Faye to the meeting with the Bonny Corporation. Faye promised me, that she wouldn?t let anything happen to me, but I wanted to make sure that if something did go awry, that Kaze would be able to pull us out. The meeting itself did go rather well, despite a Madam Delfoart trying to flex a little necromancing muscle with me. According to Mary Read, the leader of Bonny Corporation and member of the Order of the Crimson Sun, the entire debacle was part of an entire misunderstanding. She claims that Wrath was responsible for thrusting us into conflict in the first place.

Mary told me that it was Wrath who was able to persuade her that I was out to destroy Bob, and her organization at all costs. That is what initially got them involved with going after me. The Pathogen was created to just ?slow me down? in case I did attack them, and well? unfortunate for them? that is what sparked my attack. Mary promised me that now with this evidence coming to light, no one in her organization would dare do anything like that again. Especially in regards to me personally. She also went to great lengths to try and dissolve any rumors of her organization or the Order of the Crimson Sun, and to try and dispel any mal thoughts that I had of Bob. All she wanted to do was end the fighting and bring peace to the situation. That seemed to be a reasonable course of action, especially with three of her employees being personally handled by me in recent weeks. None of them turned out too pretty.

We ended the meeting with the promise to end the current conflict, and if any further problems arise we would attempt a more diplomatic resolve. As stated previously, she believes this to be one gigantic misunderstanding. She even went as far as saying that Bob never had any intentions of coming after me, killing me, killing Kaze or Maverick. But? I might beg to differ on that aspect. For now, I?ll let everything ride. If what she was saying isn?t true, then the truth will present itself in due time.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-13 18:36 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200711.13

It seems as one door of conflict closes, another opens. It seems as though I am being pinned for a murder, yet again. This time? of a woman named Mala. A few evenings ago, she approached me in Teas?n Tomes and immediately started laying on compliments quite thick. It was more than apparent that something was up, and upon taking a quick tricorder reading I discovered that she had a high level of midi-chlorian?s, which are microorganisms responsible for ones ability to manipulate the force. This easily tipped me off that she wasn?t quite what she appeared to be. Ironically, if I had waited a few moments, I would have noticed her chrome lightsaber hanging off of her hip. Both of those things apparent, I took to the situation carefully. She was constantly throwing compliments my way, while speaking of some asteroid mining company named ?Nebulus Ltm.?

Behavior that isn?t very becoming of a Jedi. As I spoke to her more, she began telling me how ?nice? I was to her, meanwhile all I was doing was asking her questions in regards to her employment. Then she? stole a kiss, which was honestly surprising. When I told her that I didn?t appreciate her advances, she just smacked me and walked out. Odd, very odd behavior. Ironically though a videotape shows up at the Oracle and the Watch, showing a figure that was apparently me? attacking, slicing her up and murdering her. Yet there wasn?t a body found for quite a few days, until this evening. She apparently has three ?claw like? wounds, as well as her neck broken. Obviously foul play. From the looks of it, Sith are treacherous individuals, and they most likely killed her to pin the murder on me since I?m hot on their heels. But? I have a feeling that things will play them out nicely.

I also placed a bulletin out, to unite all of Rhy?Din?s heroes together in an attempt to thwart threats of this nature, no sooner then I did that? a bounty was placed on my head. It seems that these individuals are laying it on quite thick. And I believe that is what their downfall will be.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-24 17:08 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200711.19

Well it seems as though at least one threat, is gone. On Stardate 200711.13, I happened to stumble into a battle between Kaddris, Hitomi Renton, Toushiro, Korosaki Ichigo and a few innocent bystanders. Trying my best to diffuse the situation, it was unfortunately too late, and I was forced to engage Kaddris. Despite the four on one battle, Kaddris was keeping himself mostly safe with his Force attacks. The man apparently isn?t much for hand-to-hand combat. As the battle ensued I wanted to make sure the innocents were able to get out, and as I held the Falleen aggressor at bay the others were able to trickle out of the Glen one by one. That included taking a lightsaber slash into the sternum, and holding the hilt of the blade inside of me? while allowing the others to escape. These encounters I was having with this? Sith? were proving to be more and more dangerous, and the thought had crossed my mind to flee. Crossed my mind, but never entertained as an actual plan.

Engaging the cloaking device on my S.N.E.A.K. suit, I quickly escaped to the trees in an attempt to gain a vantage point on the target. I was hurt pretty bad from the lightsaber, and definitely needed some time to recoup. He knew I was still there, he could sense it, and in an instant he seemed to send out an electromagnetic pulse. The pulse had enough of a blast to effect the S.N.E.A.K. suit?s cloaking device, yet everything else remained in tact. Using some quick thinking, I leapt out of the tree and slapped a Viridium Patch onto Kaddris?s back. He turned around and continued to attack me with his lightsaber, and luckily I engaged the emergency transporter protocol and beamed back to the estate.

I was in pretty rough shape that was for sure. But I needed to utilize that Viridium Patch before he realized it was there. Locking onto the signal from the transporter console, I immediately selected a point to transport him. A place on the planet would only ensure his return. Trying to get him into the brig, there wasn?t enough time to prepare the cell. And to ensure the threat would be permanently ceased, I beamed him to the one location he couldn?t come back from? space.

Since that event, Kaddris hasn?t been heard from. To be perfectly honest, I?m not entirely sure that is the end of him. But if it was? then the city, the planet, can sleep a bit more at ease.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-28 22:36 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200711.27

Things have been rather ?quiet? lately, ever since the Kaddris incident. I?ve been working out some underlying details with a few operatives lately, that will more than likely be placed into motion in the near future. I?ve received quite a few applications for the coalition over the past few weeks, and so far all the candidates are individuals I?ve had prior dealings with? except for one or two. Besides things being slow, I?ve mainly been gathering intelligence and spending some time relaxing, which I?ve definitely needed. Most of the relaxation is much credited to Ren, as she's been the one to help me take a load off and push me to stop working as hard.

I?ve been spending some of this new relaxation time with a woman named Alystrianna. She is a Vampire from the northern mountains of Rhy?Din, a town translated as ?Little Transylvania?. Our first few meetings seemed to seesaw back and forth. Upon our first encounter, she approached me as I sat at the bar in the Red Dragon Inn and asked me to tell a story to a young child named Casper. Ironically I decided to tell him the most recent one I knew, about a Dark Lord of the Sith. Our second encounter actually erupted in an argument in regards to the ?theory? of evolution. Apparently she is a firm believer in intelligent design, also known as creationism. She took me trying to share my knowledge with her as more arrogance then enlightenment. She took to insulting me, and the argument sprouted from there. It lasted quite a few rounds before I finally caught her on a few choice insults that basically ended the argument.

The next day I found an apology letter and a small gift left in my mailbox from her. It was a nicely sized Blue Tourmaline ring. It was a gift that very closely resembled my Academy Graduation ring. A little forward I must say, but also a very nice gesture.

Also in my mailbox was a letter from Serenity Fury. Brian Fury?s soon to be wife. The letter was directed at me, to more or less leave her soon-to-be husband and father of her unborn child. I?m not sure if this is actually a ploy, or a plea. She expected a response in the mailbox to her request, and instead I left her a note? stating that I will speak with her in person. Brian Fury, a soon-to-be to be husband, a soon-to-be father? Something just doesn?t add up. This is the man that tried to kill me not once, not twice, but three times. A simple ?I?m sorry? honestly won?t do.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-11-30 21:42 EST
Admiral Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200711.29

There was a large explosion in the market today, and according to news reports there were multiple casualties and injuries. Going to the market I took tricorder readings to immediately determine the origin of the blast and the time of the explosion. It appeared to be an explosive that used gunpowder as the catalyst, which could be any form of Trinitrotoluene, also known as TNT. I spoke with a person who claimed to be a Security Guard for the entire market, which I found to be pointless especially now. Whoever hired the security guard obviously wasted their hard earned money, unless he was the one actually behind it.

After cross-referencing his given identity to the City Guard Database, the man turned out to be Anastas Iskandorj. Later on in the day there was rumblings in the Red Dragon of that man and another person, an Orc named Khaine. Apparently quite a few people, including Ren, were talking about these men being possible terrorists. I?ll be keeping close tabs on the both of them for the next few days. The only thing I know from this ?Khaine? aside from the inn-speak, was that he approached a few people at the bar talking about a man he fought. Lang was quick to point out that Khaine had quite a loud mouth, and managed to get into it with Brian Fury. The Orc most certainly sounds like a hot head, so I may just end up avoiding him altogether.

Earlier this morning, before the explosion, I received a shipment from gateway station. I had worked with some local merchants to purchase some off-world goods. The estate is quite a distance from the main part of town, and instead of constantly taking Taxi?s and livery services, I decided to purchase a personal transport vehicle. No need in flying around my Starwing from place to place either, scaring the locals and what have you. So I purchased a custom modified Harley Davidson VRSCD Night Rod, custom being some ?personal? additions that I feel may come in handy. Figure if I am going to be riding around, why not ride in style?

On a more personal note, Alystrianna and I have been enjoying more of one another?s company lately. We had some nice alone time in the Glen yesterday evening, before taking it back to the estate. She was extremely excited to see the place, from the inside, as she only was able to look at it from the outside. I showed her around the first and second level. She?s a vampire, and nighttime is her time, so most of the time we see each other it isn?t during the day. After talking for a while we ended up spending the night with each other. I must say, I am having a good time getting to know her, and our friendship looks to be blossoming into something much more.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-09 10:53 EST
Wolvinator?s Personal Log: Stardate 200712.07

Over the past few days, most of my time has been spent with Alystrianna. After a lovely evening a week ago, I asked her to move into the estate with me. I thought it might be a little too soon for that, and I wasn?t sure how she would take it. There was an instant bond that we shared that night, and it just felt? right? to ask her. She?s different, in more ways then one. I know what it?s like to actually stay at the Red Dragon Inn, it isn?t exactly the best place to get a good nights rest. Or in her case a good days rest. That has to be much more difficult. She instantly took me up on my offer, and met me at the door the very next night to express her appreciation. Aly enjoys spending time with me, and she enjoys keeping me happy. It?s almost to the point of servitude sometimes, the lengths she goes to. She is an excellent cook. She cleans, takes care of the house, works on her projects in the lab on the main level, studies the books I have in the library, as well as a variety of other things.

Aly enjoys getting to know me, and everything about me. Most nights when I come home, she?s there waiting for me with a smile on her face that is truly genuine. She comes in and talks to me while I?m in the office working on things, we sit down and watch television together, and when we go out she absolutely loves the new motorcycle I picked up. I haven?t felt this level of joy and excitement since?, well? in a very long time. Ren and I had a few little ?loud discussions? over the matter of Aly?s residency. Her feelings for me are incredibly strong and despite her wanting my overall happiness, there is jealousy in her eyes. I don?t want to hurt her, and I don?t want to lose her. She?s an amazing friend, a wonderful comrade, and someone who I share a wealth of fond memories with. I don?t want to lose any of that, and I imagine as time progresses she will grow to understand everything. I don?t want her feeling as though she?s ?second best?, so I?ve had to go out of my way a bit to ensure that. I only hope that?s working.

I was approached by Renna a couple of days ago, in reference to some Medical supplies she wishes to acquire. I must admit, I was a bit hesitant when she approached me. Renna and I have a peppered history, being on opposite sides of one another from time to time; the last time being a heavy engagement with Ashlocke, Brian Ravenlock and Jade, which ended thankfully in Renna?s narrow defeat. She?s seemed to have changed, if Renna could possibly do that, but I am still unsure of what exactly she needs medical supplies for. She has even tried to reassure me in saying that she wants to use them for their healing properties, and her own personal knowledge. I was afraid she?d be experimenting on someone or something in her off time, but she even went as far as going into a contract with me as proof that she would not. After much reluctance I agreed to give her one medical kit that I would personally deliver to her. The next time I see her, I?ll hand one over.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-09 21:48 EST
Admiral?s Log: Stardate 200712.09

I walked into the Red Dragon last night and overheard a loud commotion between a female Dragon and, of all things, a Klingon warrior. By the time I arrived it had already escalated into a heated discussion and a battle that was about to erupt at any moment, as the Dragon seemed to constantly question the Klingon?s honor. Bad move. Before I could quell the argument, it had swiftly moved to the Alley where the two postured against one another for combat. I tried speaking to the two, and believe it or not, the Klingon actually seemed more apt to let the little scuffle go. The Dragon however, constantly provoked and prodded the Klingon causing him to become enraged to the point where only Blood would satisfy his thirst.

The galaxy is quite a small place, or rather the universe. Of all the Klingon?s to step into the alley that night, this is one that I actually knew and knew to a decent degree. Yin ghobe' quv ghobe' Hegh, a name that loosely means ?One who is without honor because he is alive and without death.? When I first met the man years ago, there was rumblings of that name that could even be heard aboard his vessel. He was a member of the Klingon High Command, and some of his peers thought of him to be without honor since he refused to die a warrior?s death. That of course had been highly exaggerated, and it seemed the only reason why they chose to disrespect him is because he had not died in battle, let alone die at all. He is a fierce combatant, and an honorable warrior. We?ve fought against, as well as alongside each other in our time. One such battle that immediately comes to mind is the battle of Beta Thoridor, in which a fleet of vessels under his command and a small fleet of Federation vessels tactfully and narrowly defeated a Neosapien invasion fleet led by General Shiva, during the last Neosapien war. Despite our small combined numbers, both sides fought gallantly, and we achieved a mutual respect for each other that day.

In an attempt to spare the Dragon from fighting the Klingon, I took to engaging him myself. The quarrel wasn?t with me, but knowing that a Klingon Warrior would never decline a challenge, I felt that this was the safest option. He fought with an intense rage, and skilled Mok?bara finesse, and from a Klingon?s perspective it was quite a glorious battle. During the conflict I managed to keep the hood to my robe up, to conceal my face, yet of course the hard hitting warrior managed to knock it down. The moment he identified me, the battle ceased immediately as he realized just who I was. I asked him, as a fellow warrior, to let the na?ve dragon be and he agreed. But unfortunately the Dragon had other plans.

She attacked the both of us at this point, and once again a battle ensued. I didn?t attack her to hurt her, but to more or less make her realize that this wasn?t the way to end it. She didn?t listen. Yin attacked her with his daggers, his disruptor pistol and of course his own bare hands, but the entire ordeal quickly became bloodied on both fronts. Not being able to sit idly by, I pulled a phaser and set it to high stun, using it on the female Dragon. This immediately quelled her, and Yin fell in a pool of his own blood. After the help of another bystander, his wounds were tended to, and my tricorder readings showed one heartbeat. So he was alive. Taking him from the battle, I set him down to rest. Being the true warrior he is, I know that if I would have done any more then that, he would have felt dishonored. But I know that this will not be the last of him.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-14 00:07 EST
Admiral?s Personal Log: Stardate 200712.12

I held a press conference yesterday in regards to my intentions for the Governorship of Rhy?Din. I did not take questions during the press conference and instead read a prepared speech for local officials, news agencies and fellow citizens. I?ve been thinking of running for Governor for quite some time, perhaps longer then six months, and due to the upcoming elections I figure now is the time. There are quite a few other candidates that are running as well, and have been approached by one of them in regards to my campaign. I am hopeful that I will have a clean campaign trail, and it won?t be a ?messy? election, as sometimes these things turn out to be. I imagine that I will be running a few commercials as well as billboards and other media outlets to reach out to the citizens of Rhy?Din.

I believe that if I am elected as governor, I will be able to do much more in regards to aiding the city as a whole. I?ll have the benefit of local authorities and resources at my disposal to properly deal with the situations and issues at hand.

I?ll be making a trip to the Exodii system in the very near future. It is a Star System that is not too far from Rhy?Din, in an attempt to make ?First Contact? with their civilization. I just happened to stumble upon them while investigating the market explosion a short time ago, and I found one of their Jump Gates that lead to their home world. After a brief question and answer session with the guards there, I contacted Starfleet command with my request and after a short while it was granted.

After speaking with Aly in regards to my departure, she immediately wanted to accompany me. I suppose? third times a charm. First Kas, then Ren? and now Aly. I suppose I have a thing for women with three letter nick names. This time is different though. Aly is different. She?s invigorating, wants to go to learn more about what I do? and learn more about the technology that is available to her. I figure this? will be the perfect time, seeing is how we are going on a diplomatic mission of peace.

Her and I? bonded recently in Vampire tradition, yet not in such a formal way. The main difference is that I myself? did not become a vampire. Partially due to my healing factor, and also due to the way Aly performed the ceremony. I must admit it was quite a rush. Memories, from one another?s lives, flooded into each other?s heads. It was a lifetime of memories in a matter of moments, all the joy, the hate, the pain, the sorrow, the love in the blink of an eye. It brought us incredibly closer together, and at the same time opened up a world full of questions. But then again, it?s a world that I want to be in with her.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-21 20:25 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200712.20

Hell broke loose a few evening ago, and this time the coalition was there to combat it. There have been a large influx of city-wide attacks recently, explosions in the Market and other various locations, Zombie hordes, Slavers, Mercenaries, a wide gambit of overall evil. On Stardate 200712.13 there were a large-scale attack on the City, explosions took place and a Zombie army began lashing out at the city, taking the lives of innocent people as well as the Guard that combated against them. This took many people by surprise, and left the city in a state of awe, yet something one thing positive came from that night? it prepared the city for the night that it would happen again.

On Stardate 200712.16 there was a similar attack, only this time? along with the Zombie invasion force? there were mercenary slavers that were capturing innocents in the night. The problem with the attack this night, is that I was ready. I took this as an opportunity to respond personally, along with help from members of ?The Coalition? to combat the issue at hand from many different angels. Taking to the streets in head-to-head conflict against the opposition force, we fought them back until dawn and managed to protect a fair share of the city. Unfortunately? we weren?t able to fully guard it, as apparently on some level? the plan succeeded.

Despite their level of success, I know that their plan was not able to come to complete fruition. The show of resistance by our opposition definitely sent a clear message to those that wish ill will on the city of Rhy?Din.

There are those that will fight back.

The display of force protection on that night, also inspired other citizens to act on that evening. There was a show of force that was quite remarkable from people that hadn?t even answered the call to arms that was posted over a month ago. Knowing that the are others care about the well being of the city. I?ve been making it a habit over the past few evenings to personally thank them for their efforts. Once of them was Rose de Lioncourt, a woman who I thanked and then offered a position to in the coalition; to which she gracefully accepted.

Alystrianna also came out that evening, and she proved to be quite useful. Her combat skills, and agility are quite extraordinary, not to mention the occasional Danger Room Sequences that we?ve been running together. She? is definitely proving to be the? dare I say? perfect woman.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-27 00:22 EST
Admiral?s Personal Log: Stardate 200712.26

The coalition seems to be growing daily at this point, mostly with the arrival of familiar faces. Sky Url?kran and Sento Shadowclaw were both taking care of a view private matters over the passed few months, and have since resurfaced in Rhy?Din. Sky was the first to approach me, and after doing some catching up, I advised him that the coalition was forming. He was a member on the original charter, but when he came into some problems with his father, Sarjon, he needed to handle those matters by himself. He advised me at that point to bring in Sento, a black Dragon, whom I also fought alongside with during the Sarjon incident. It took some time to completely gain his trust, as he is used to being mistrusted and plotted against, but we did agree to have him join our ranks.

Mihaela Ashante, a woman who assisted the resistance against the zombie attack from last week, came into the inn the other night. I took it upon myself to personally thank her for her efforts and we began talking over quite a few matters. She had heard of the coalition and seemed quite interested in it, not to mention that she was a part of a similar organization with a Talomar Longden. We spoke of a potential alliance that could be formed from this new friendship, and I?ll be personally approaching Mister Longden in regards to this matter, and perhaps speaking with him in regards to the Governorship in the near future.

On a much lighter note, Aly and I exchanged gifts for the holidays. She got me a few choice collectable items that I absolutely adore, and a toy lightsaber. We had a fair share of fun with that, and maybe one of these days I?ll surprise her with my Grandfathers lightsaber. But? the last thing I want to do is startle her with that. It?s been too cold lately for the motorcycle, and lately Aly has been relying on livery services for transportation to and from town. So? for Christmas, I got her a Bugatti Veyron, the fastest street legal automobile available, not to mention a few extra additions. Never know when that we might need a little ?hand? with something. Fortunately, her Christmas gift was made possible thanks to the winnings I made from the Pegasi I have running in the Tropicana Sands tournaments. I?ve luckily had quite a few horses place first in a variety of races, so that my funds weren?t completely tapped out. But? she loved it, and that?s all that matters.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2007-12-29 17:36 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200712.28

I had a meeting with Ms. Nancy Nozee earlier this week. Actually, it was more of an interview than a meeting. She had written an open letter to all the gubernatorial candidates, requesting an interview with some general questions. I was one of the candidates that responded and agreed to meet with her. I invited her to come by the estate to conduct the interview, and she happily agreed. The question and answer session lasted a little over a half hour, and we discussed politics, reform, security and a variety of other topics. Overall it went quite well.

Ren looks like she?s finally moved on to another relationship. She found comfort in a man by the name of Talon Pendragon, who immediately pushed my buttons. And I mean the wrong way. The two of us started getting into a verbal altercation, over none other than Ren herself. It wasn?t something I actually wanted to get into, and before I knew it, we were hurling insults back and forth at one another. Many times people would consider this to be my cup of tea, but in this instance it was more futile than anything else. I quickly quelled it, and apologized for my actions. It wasn?t worth the breath that I was expending on it. Ren had found someone to make her happy, even if it was a smart mouthed rookie. But I have to respect that. After making my apologies complete, I left it at that, and left the man to his business.

Dolus had a run it with a few bounty hunters the other evening, and one of them happened to be Faye Valentine. I haven?t talked much about Dolus since his arrival to Rhy?Din, and that?s with good reason. I was maintaining his cover throughout this entire ordeal. Dolus? is my ace in the hole.

Unfortunately he decided to reveal that he wasn?t the town drunk over a situation that had a few more details to it then either one of us would have realized. Faye was in the pursuit of a bounty, and it apparently was getting the best of her and Dolus thought that this would be the time to act. If I were him? I would have done the exact same thing. Dolus has been briefed on a variety of the individuals that I?ve met in Rhy?Din, and I can honestly say with full faith in my words, that Dolus knows everything that I know. After hearing the commotion from inside the Inn, I stepped into the middle of the fray, and to Dolus with a dagger shoved into his stomach. He was in the middle of defending Miss Valentine, and also revealing the fact that he wasn?t a belligerent drunk that everyone thought him to be. Only problem with that was the fact that it was a bounty mark, and he didn?t realize it until he was knee deep into it.

I quickly jumped into the situation, and began covering up the exchange that took place, but for Dolus it was too late. For him? two people knew who he really was, and that was two too many. He wasn?t quite happy with himself, or with me for that matter, with good reason. It seemed that months of tactical work was just revealed, but I believe that it?s for the better. It was hard to be that deep undercover, for so long. Not to mention completely boring. Looks like Rhy?Din is going to finally get a taste of Dolus Gairu.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-01 20:21 EST
Personal Log: Stardate 200801.01

Seems like Ren and I continue to have quite revealing conversations lately. Ren informed me that Talon, the man that she has recently sparked a love interest with, is the split soul of Lang Darkwing. This ?Soul Splitting? ability, seems to be a constant driving force in Ren?s life. It was the same ability that originally split the being known as Kaze Majin into multiple parts. From what Ren told me, her and Lang started to become romantically involved, except Lang was involved with a person by the name of Winter. Not wanting to break either of the woman?s hearts, he decided to allow Ren to split the part of his soul that was ?attached? to her and make a completely new entity, Talon Pendragon. Both forms, once split, would have no recollection that they were ever one being. Lang would not remember any of his time with Ren, and Talon would never remember being Lang.

This personally upset me, and not for jealousy reasons as some was so quick to believe. I trusted Lang. We initially met on horrible terms, due to the Kaspar infidelity incidents, and after working through those issues I began to trust him as a member of the coalition. However having him become romantic with Ren gives me an uneasy feeling. Almost as if he doesn?t have any boundaries for self control. Ren herself, still has quite a bit of feelings for me. This is something that I am trying to help her work through, especially since Alystrianna and I have found one another. For Lang to rush to the side of another woman that I had some type of romantic involvement with, and not even approaching me about it, gives me the impression that he might try and do other things. Self control and communication are two qualities that I feel have been disrupted, and it makes me wonder what else he may just feel like doing.

This leads me to what has been happening recently. I happened to walk in on the tail end of Ren being subdued after she apparently attacked Icer and a few others. From what I gathered the crystal that Theron gave her, to sustain her life force, began to malfunction and gave Ren moments of Temporary insanity. I was able to restore her respiratory functions and consciousness with a Hypo spray, but her wounds needed to be cleansed and bandaged. Dolus and I, who I am happy to report are finally working together in the public eye, were able to do just that inside the inn, with the help of some Romulan ale and bed sheets from a unoccupied room. Fortunately, things quieted down at that point, and all was well for the evening.

However, the very next evening Dolus informed me that there was a ?minor situation? in the Southern Glen, once again involving Ren. When I finally made my way to the Glen from the estate, I was able to catch Lang somehow repairing the Crystal that had been troubling Ren. When I asked Lang how exactly he did such, he became very smug and arrogant and refused to answer any of my questions in regards to the matter. For someone I hadn?t seen in a few weeks, he sure was quite? detached. I am becoming quite tired of individuals that pride themselves on being the local agitator or smart mouth. Quite a few people love to just talk, and get under peoples skin. I thought Lang had changed that, but apparently he?s moved back to the same song and dance. I can see now how Talon and him are definitely cut with the same knife.

Unfortunately, Ren and I had a few more words. Specifically over Lang. Dolus told me that Lang nearly allowed an aggressive woman to shoot up half of the Red Dragon Inn, not to mention? getting Dolus?s face blown off. Gairu and I go way back, please reference any Starfleet ship or personal logs prior to Stardate 2007.10.04 for further information on personal history with Dolus Gairu, and when I hear that someone nearly got his face blown off? I take personal offense to that. Ren immediately noticed this, and began to argue the fact. I let the worse part of my judgment take a hold of me momentarily, and said a few choice words to Ren before my departure. Something that I hope to rectify shortly.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-09 00:08 EST
Admiral?s Personal Log: Stardate 200801.06

So? it finally happened. Kaspar and Alystrianna met in the great Hall a few evenings ago. The meeting went as well as it could have. Aly, for the first time for as long as I?ve known her, was jealous. I was able to finally talk to Kas, and resolve a few issues that have been lingering for months, one of which was our personal situation. Kas agreed that we?d be better off as friends, time has drawn us apart, not to mention our speckled past. We were able to talk for a while, but Aly felt the need to depart. This actually provoked a gigantic argument over marriage between her and I, away from the general populace of course, but nonetheless full ?blow out?.

We ended up going our separate ways for the evening, and I found the need to vent off some steam. I was quite? annoyed over the entire ordeal. Aly didn?t quite understand my issue with marriage. I want to take things like this slow; the thought of potentially losing another wife definitely gives me an unsettling feeling. The last thing I want to do, is lose Aly. The evening actually ended with the Computer informing me of Aly?s fluctuating life signs, and with me initiating an emergency transport. As I was attempting to revive her, she apparently was in a self-induced rejuvenation sleep, and quickly snapped out of it. There were a few more words exchanged, and as I attempted to make my departure she stopped me.

We then began to actually talk out the problems we had, and after a short while we were able to fully resolve everything. I don?t like fighting with Alystrianna, and I?ll do my best to avoid it from here on out. Fighting with your significant other is a part of a relationship, and we are bound to have more arguments. That doesn?t mean I?ll have to like it. I?m personally just glad that we?re back to normal.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-14 14:04 EST
Wolvinator?s Log: Stardate 200801.12

Well, quite a few things have happened in such a short amount of time.

There was an incident in the Red Dragon Inn a few days ago, where a large metallic man brutally began attacking the dragon Icer with a large and heavy mace. Sitting in the bar at the time, I quickly watched as Dolus began to intervene. He has been a bit more vocal lately, since he no longer is using his initial cover as a vagrant and drunk. Frank Paszinski, a member of the SPISD, also intervened along with Dolus. I was unable to get an ID on the attacker, only his description. I?ll be sure to cross reference any likenesses with the City Guard?s Databank.

It was a large metallic bipedal, around eight feet in height. It?s armor looked like a giant trash can, except for the stag horns extending from the helmet on top. It wore a cape, and only a small slit in the helmet itself, so that whatever eyes it had could see. As I began to assist the two men that were stopping the behemoth, it quickly dragged Icer?s unconscious body outside into the alley. The thing was heavy, so it wasn?t exactly easy to try and knock it off it?s feet. And I could see why it wore that armor, as it seemed to be impermeable to a majority of weaponry, except of course... Adamantium.

It was the first time that Dolus and I were in combat, in the public eye, together. Frank, Dolus and I, worked pretty well together. Paszinski continued to make well placed shots with his handgun and rifle, while Dolus attacked his frame with his hand phaser. I, as I usually do, worked him over with hand to hand combat. We worked him over with a variety of teamwork, a ?Batter up? for starters, and then a well timed Hadoken, which Dolus absorbed and then magnified it in a large energy blast. It quickly became a tug of war, as we fought over the dragon?s limp body, back and forth.

The battle then ensued into the Great Hall, where it finally ended. Apparently the Metal Being had enough of the volley?s it was receiving, not to mention some very quick thinking by Alystrianna. She arrived halfway through the battle, and decided to use her ?female persuasion? to soften up the metal giant. Overly flirting with, what we now know is a him, she was able to get him to leave the hall by telling him that she would bring Icer to him later. Immediately upon his departure, Aly immediately started going off about how she couldn?t believe she actually flirted with the creature. I reassured her however, that her method was the safest for everyone there. Afterwards we quickly placed Icer in the hands of Darkmere, who brought her to safety.

Unfortunately, there have been some events that occurred in the coalition that I am not too happy with. Rose De Lioncourt, newest member of the organization, was apparently not all she appeared to be. At one point, not too long ago, she was romantically involved with Lang Darkwing. The two of them had a brief relationship, and Lang ended up calling it off so that he could be with another coalition member? Faye Valentine. This sounds like a Soap Opera, yes? I know. Rose became enraged with this, and attempted to take Lang and Faye?s life over the matter. Lang had promised me that he would do whatever he could to resolve the matter peacefully, and he insisted I vow to stay out of it until it was over.

Both promises were kept. Rose ended up in a heated battle with Lucy, a good friend of Faye Valentine, and things did get messy. To end the dispute, Lang threatened the life of Rose?s unborn baby. In my eyes it was a poor and cowardice tactic, yet? it did end the matter at hand. After Rose left, I uncloaked my S.N.E.A.K. suit and talked things over with Lang. As much as I disapproved of his tactic, it? did prevent anyone from further harm. My only worry is that it wasn?t just a threat, as he may have actually meant to carry it out if it did not stop her.

Some time later, I found Rose in Teas?n Tomes, where she felt saddened by the entire ordeal. I denounced her actions, and expressed my concern for her mental well being. I formed the coalition as a neighborhood watch, to assist the city guard, uniting all those that wished to help under one banner. Not to cause further infighting. As such, I revoked her status in the coalition, and gave her a twenty-four hour notice to remove all of her belongings from the estate. Something that I am sure Aly will be quite displeased with. Rose also informed me that she has been talking with Bob, someone she considers a close and personal friend. She did inform me that he has a certain level of hate towards me, and from that I feel that he may potentially wish harm on me. By the way he spoke about me, she felt rather obligated to inform me of this "hate". To be quite honest, Rose seems different. She isn?t the same person that I initially met, she seems? changed somehow. Either way, what?s done is done.

On a lighter note, primary elections have started. I have been making my fair share of rounds through the political circuit. I?ve had a variety of meetings, speeches and gatherings almost daily to try and gain support for my electoral bid. I hope all went well, and I hope that I was able to reach the people. I wish to help the City as much as I can, and I feel that I would be able to bring the city into further prosperity. We?ll see in the coming days just how fruitful my work has been.

-= End Log =-

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-26 17:46 EST
Admiral?s Personal Log: Stardate 200801.25

Due to my current involvement with the election, it has unfortunately kept me away from a more consistent log file. I have been doing everything I can to prevent a smear campaign from taking a foothold on the entire election. Apparently, there are quite a few individuals that have been blatantly lying to the public, to try to sway the majority vote. This had even gone as far as attempting to frame me for an ?apparent? explosion, and it looks as though that attack actually came from within.

I have taken care of relieving two more coalition members of their duty, for taking place in the frameup. Apparently, one of them decided to launch the attack saying they were ?under orders? to do so, and their significant other decided to blindly follow. It seems that neither of them could give any answers in regards to the matter, and they ?believed? I gave the order.

The Coalition is not a military organization, yet people still continue to believe it is a form of one. The purpose of the group is to act as a citywide defense force, or Neighborhood watch, to assist the City Guard. In the event that the group would see the need for an attack, on any level, the Coalition would need to have a majority vote to ensure it was the correct course of action; not to mention, I would never approve of a sloppy and dangerous explosion, where innocent lives could be lost.

Most of my time has been taken up with the Campaign, and attempting to sway the latest ?wave? of citizens that no longer wish to have any form of Government. Without a Government, Rhy?Din would plummet into a horrible dark age. Most of these feelings have obviously come from the Character Assassinations that have occurring lately, and those individuals that feel that they could personally better themselves without a government.

It has been a perilous task to convince everyone that the things said against me, are not the truth. That?s the problem with politics, and it?s rather unfortunate. I just hope that the public will be able to see through the deception, and the lies, that have been said by those looking for personal gain. I have full faith in democracy, and I do believe in the people. If they are able to get the blinders off of their eyes, I know they will be able to see clear through these criminals that attempt to deceive them.

-= End Log =-