Topic: Urgent Message!

Rhyannon

Date: 2008-01-17 10:12 EST
-Rhy had run the entire way down the street from the girl's house to Wolvinator's Estate.-

"Access requested for Ms. Rhyannon"

-She could hear Aly grant her access and when the gates opened she took off running up the main house.-

"Aly! Aly! Where is Wolvie?"

-She was panting and out of breath, Aly was giving her quite a stare.-

" Rhy, whats going on? Come inside. Wolvie's working out right now, do you need him? Are you okay?"

-Rhy pushed through the door and held the letter from Bob out to Aly. She could see the fear in her sister's eyes.-

"Wolvie! Baby, come quick. " - Aly screamed loudly for him, she was in quite a panic.

Rhy stood back, biting her lip, hoping that everything was going to be okay.

Wolvinator

Date: 2008-01-17 11:02 EST
Wolvinator stepped out from his office as he heard Alystrianna calling for him. He had been going over campaign plans, figures, and various other assignments.

?What is it?? he asked calmly, while looking over Rhyannon and Aly. Both of the women looked? worried, for lack of a better word.

?Baby? look.? She held out the letter to him that was from, as expected, Bob.

He remained silent for the moment as he took the letter, reading over it ever so carefully. Gently he turned away from the two women and moved to sit on the couch while they slowly looked to each other and followed slowly behind. As he completed reading the letter, he placed it down on the coffee table and stared out the window.

?Wolvie? are you alright?? Aly asked.

There was another sigh, as he turned back to look at her.

?Seems like all of these guys are commin? outta the woodwork.?

?Yeah but why?? Rhy asked now, she looked a bit more worried then the rest of them.

?This is what happens during a campaign, it?s all smear tactics. People like this have no honor, they lie, they cheat and they steal. He?s obviously scared. He saw the primary election?s turnout and he realizes the people want change. It?s instilling fear in him, right down to the very core. The fact that someone may be elected that will actually do something, to clean up this city?? He smirked now.

?Poor guy, he?s just looking for attention.?

?Hun, you have to do something, we can?t just let things like this go unanswered.?

?Don?t worry, I?ll take care of it the best way I can. I?ll address the people.?

Wolvie stood now, as he looked over to Rhyannon with a smile.

?Thanks Rhy... I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. If you talk to Jade, tell her I'm sorry that she's now in the middle of this, but also tell her thanks. The support of your Sorority, from Jade, you, Aly... and all the girls proves just how good of friends you all truly are."

This wasn't the first attempt by Bob in recent days, it seemed as though he was stepping up his game. He had addressed the people, addressed the Chi Zeta Kappa girls and now were pestering them. Nodding to the two women, he returned to his office, and prepared a speech.

Rhyannon

Date: 2008-01-19 13:48 EST
-Rhy nodded and wrapped an arm around the now crying Aly.-

It'll be okay Aly, don't get so upset. You'll see it will all be okay. -Rhy hugged her and looked over at Wolvie-

I hope now you will see that I really am your friend. -she nodded.- I know you're the man to do the job Wolvie. I don't trust anybody else to do it, I don't want to end up with another Kitty. We need someone who can make changes and I think you're it. Thank you for stepping up the plate. I hope all goes well for you, do not hesitate to contact me or the Sorority Sisters for anything, we will help where we can. I'd also like to discuss joining your collalition, but that can wait. But I am sure I have abilities that would aid your cause.

-With that she gave Aly as kiss on the cheek and another squeeze.- If you need some girl time just come on over to the house, we'll have some sweets and make fun of our boys. It'll be fun.

-With that she excused herself and left.-