Topic: When push comes to shove... and feet are not firmly planted.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-10 15:35 EST
Ren gulped as she looked at the pad in her hands. Shaking slightly at the words that glowed in its? small screen. Biting her lip she felt the urge to stand and scream with joy, but then there was dread. The joys of the news seem to grip hold of her like a disease only to be pushed aside by the dread. Conflict broke through her inner self and slowly she lowered the pad. Pushing it aside as she sat at the table she buried her face in her hands.

She didn?t think she?d get in. The reality of the events around her, the fact that she was who she was, and the fact that she wasn?t the best with relations with them, had made it hard pressed to believe she was going to actually get in. Yet there it was still glowing through the face of the pad as clear proof. Kaze had gotten in.

Then there was the reality of the dread. Knowing what she would have to leave in order to go. Granted she knew Wolvie would be proud, he?d be thrilled, but it meant that she was going and he was staying. No amount of relationship was going to be there, except for a friendship. Could she live with that?

In the time she had known Wolvie she had felt love for him, but she was always on the short end of the stick. Always last where relationships were placed, then she had gotten used to it but now? Now when they had, had a few dates? Could she go back to being just friends?

Leaning back and closing her eyes she thought about all that had happened. The fight with Kasper, her hand meeting the girl?s cheek. Then leaving with Wolvie and fighting against the Neosapians. Coming home only to think that Wolvie had been killed, god that had nearly destroyed her. The time as a captive, being treated as a Neo, no sleep, no foods, and no drink; that was well, no walk in the park. Once more there was the rescue, and her hero as usual Wolvie. Why was it so hard for her to walk away?

Looking at the pad, then to her com badge she swallowed, either way she wouldn?t be too far away from both worlds that brought her joy. Even if it meant saying good bye and going back to the short end of the stick. Who knows, maybe it was better that Wolvie and her stayed friends, but again the wonder of if she could live with that crept into her head. Shaking her head she picked up the pad and saved the message on it.
With a heave of a sigh she slowly began to write:

Wolvie,

Attached is well, my acceptance letter to Star Fleet. The more I think about it the more I realize maybe its better that I go. I can?t say it?s something I really want to do, in fact I don't, but I?ve been thinking a lot recently and I think its best. So hey, live life, and well be happy please, remember I'll be back. That?s what I?d like to see if I come back, you happy. Oh and if it?s alright I?d like to keep Jock with you, take care of him please. He?ll know when a message comes from me. I?m sure he?ll let you know.

All my love,
Kaze.

Grazing her eyes over the letter she swallowed and sent it. Slowly she rose from her seat and looked down at the Scottie asleep in his bed, he wouldn?t like this. Jock was well free spirited yes, but he also loved his Kaze. It was hard for her to keep doing what she was doing and knowing that she just had no chance. That?s why she was going, to have a chance somewhere. Who knows probably even make Wolvie proud along the way.

Once her bag was packed she swallowed and looked back on what she saw as a temporary home. The estate glittered back at her quietly. Inside there was a note and a dog who would greet the man who held so many dear memories in her mind. Now she had to leave them behind. Sure it wasn?t going to be easy but she had a life to build even if it meant sacrificing the hope and dreams of another life. She only had so many years ahead of her, perhaps someday she would return, find Wolvie well and happy. She wasn't sure that this was the better step for her to take. Hoping that when and if she returned Wolvie would still be her friend. Stepping away from the Estate she bit back burning tears in her eyes.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-19 21:47 EST

Ren Phase One: Waking the Hell Up!

Cue Theme Music!

Months ago Ren was all business, all you hurt me or my friends I hurt you! Months ago she didn?t see what death was like until that fate filled day. Even didn?t know how bad running from obligations and promises was to be. Meeting death at the time seemed a whole hell of a lot better then betraying a loved one, even a friend. Still when she woke up as a damn teddy bear, the very thing Bob had gifted her, her fire, her spark! All that was her was still there.

In a way she admired that blue fuzzy ball she happily named Akuma those many days ago when it came with a yellow ribbon and addressed to her courtesy of Bob. That fuzzy side wasn?t afraid to kick, scream, punch , even harass those she felt necessary? Still that teddy bear had guts, blue, fluffy, yellow bellied, button eyed, and pink nosed, no matter how cute, it still had guts!

Now as the bodacious babe of blond hair and blue eyes, was an all around coward?

She had shown umph only when she wanted to make Wolvie proud, and she proved that on the Xavier, even though she was shaking in her boots, a lot. Heck even when she was on that ship it was either training at a console, buffing up on information on Star Fleet, or practice after blasted practice of that damn entrance exam. When she had finally taken the Exam she had planned on telling Wolvie about it when they had gotten safely home? but safe didn?t happen.

Nope, after nearly dying with grief for the loss of Wolvie she rummaged, determined to find his body, to give him peace. Six days of wreckage and there was nothing to show but a bag of clothes, a jacket, and a broken communication badge. Returning the bag to Kasper, telling her the man she loved was dead, that they both loved, was painful, more painful then she had imagined. Handing over that bag of clothes she insisted to pack for him, even though he said not to, was just as destructive to her. So determined that she?d be the one to find him, that she above all would see his return dead or? alive? she gave up her immortality. Then there was that lust, that beautiful lust to see that the ?killer? recently discovered as Brian Fury, though she didn?t know? would die a very painful death that Ren would see through to the end. In one set of words her angelic wings, her immortality, and her gut filled existence, was gone. She could die now, and she felt it as her human life started on a very empty stomach and in the dire need for sleep.

The issuing plot of a better method, of finding him and seeing to it that he was safe had been determined with the finding of a Black Scottie, now hers, named Jock. Even that dog had more umph then Ren! Highly intelligent, very proud, and even well free spirited. This dog was nothing like the dog stories of Earth insisted.

Ren was finally going to do something, and as she pushed on that door, she saw the last person she had wanted to see. She would never have been able to tell him she was leaving, that was why she had left the note. Turning quickly she made to rush away, but her feet froze because she couldn?t resist that voice,? Kaze??

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-19 21:48 EST
Turning on her heels she looked at him with blue eyes and a weak smile,? Hiya Wolvie?? Only to look upon the one man who could keep her from going.

His brown hair, beard, and bright sky blue eyes rested on his fine features like a dream come true. Usual brown robe covering the usual S.N.E.A.K. suit, it didn?t matter, brown or not, he still could make any woman melt. A deep voice that was his and his alone rang through her ears only to make her need to stay grow,? Where are you going??

Bobbing on her feet, black boots not staying firmly planted on the ground. A blue vest covering a white long sleeved top which fell over a set of blue jeans that clung to her snugly shifted silently as muscles tensed. Blonde bangs the only thing long enough to be pulled back, but not brushed over her face, down her neck, and over her shoulders smoothly as pale face, and quivering lips stayed only glued on him,? You didn?t get the letter?? She couldn?t help but ask as she tugged a tan laptop bag, no laptop, closer to her, filled with one pad and a few pairs of clothes she had managed to stuff in there.

He shifted on his feet, made his white cloak sway. His voice came again, making it more and more painful to say what she felt she must say,? What letter??
Blue eyes closed and blond hair shifted as she turned her face away. A rummaging hand tore through her bag only to produce the pad, and her copy of the letter. Looking back to him as she extended it to see a lifted hand and hear that voice again,? No? Tell me.?

Stumbling until words fell out from those pink shaking lips,? I got accepted? I?m going to Star Fleet.? Now curiosity blossomed as she waited for his reaction, would he be proud, would he step aside, or would he stop her, oh how she wanted the first and last to happen above all.

Two words and a furrowed brow, was that good or was that bad. There was a glimmer of surprise shining in his eyes,? You applied??

The chibi in her brain smacked herself at those words. Why hadn?t she told him before they left, maybe he would have been less distracted, or worse, even more. Gulping back that idiot chibi waving a fist of rage, for why she did not know, she spluttered out an equal worded reply,? I did??

Then there came a heavy sigh from him, why must he always, always be so hard to read!? A side step to show that even then all eyes were still on her, the room had gone shockingly silent. Then as if he had noticed it too he spoke,? Kaze? let?s go for a walk.? Turning to the others in the room, which included a big blue dragon, he did a soft bow and spoke,? Take care Icer.?

Speechless she turned and bowed first to Icer then the others,? Bye.? Was all she could say as she felt him pass by her and turned to follow his lead. The Great hall left in their wake.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-19 21:53 EST
Walking a step behind him she finally broke the silence,? I left you the letter because? I didn?t want to bother you?? Her head was lowered; she was watching her feet as they moved down the stone path.

?Bother me? You were watching my back while I was at Bonny Corp.? His hands tucked behind his back, he was taking long sweeping strides, slowing so he was walking with her.

Finally there was a subject she could grasp, looking up she smiled at him. It was a toothless smile, but it was still sweet,? I?m glad it went well? If it hadn?t I had a surprise for them any ways??

That made his shadowed figure stop, turn, and look down at her,? Oh?? Was there a grin playing on his face?

Once more her hand dug into her bag, shuffled through more like, messing up the order with in and pulling out a small ball set atop a spring on a stand. That ball had springy hands, big beaming eyes, and a tongue spiting out of a mouth. Smiling up at him like a proud child showing off an art project she whispered,? When I beamed you out? I was going to send this back? It?s a bomb??

?Oh gee?? A small chuckle escaped his lips as he spoke again,? How sweet of you.?

?No one messes with my Wolvie.? She giggled as she stowed the bomb back in her bag carefully.

?Thanks Hun.? He said as he looked down at her. Slowly his eyes slid back up and he glanced around with a sigh,? So? Leaving huh??

Back on the original subject she gulped. Why was this so hard?! Speaking once more, this time her voice shook,? I don?t want to leave? but?? She cut herself off and closed her eyes.

?But?? His gaze fell back to her.

Shooting up her blue eyes open and a fountain of words poured from her lips,? I don?t want to be in the way? I?m useless Wolvie. I have no skills what so ever besides burning water.?

The little movement he made he stopped,? What do you mean useless.? Pausing he watched her for a moment before saying once more,? You?re not in my way.?

Shaking her head as she lowered it she spoke softly,? I just feel like without me around you?d have better chances.?

?Better chances? at what Kaze?? He looked unmoved his face was almost quizzical as he looked at her.

Sliding away from him a bit she murmured,? At being? at peace? at being.? Slowly she looked away and bit back tears,? Happy.?

His voice grew louder,? And since when have you been the hell in the way of all that Kaze?!?
The chibi in her head was sobbing; she herself was abashed by the raised voice. Sighing she spoke,? I don?t? I don?t know?? Her head that had been up and looking to him lowered.

?If you want to leave, that?s fine. But... don't leave because of me. I... care about you very much. Just because I don't know what I want, doesn't mean you have to leave.?

Tears spilled from her eyes and she rushed forwards. Gripping his robe she buried her face as she sobbed into his chest,? I don?t? want? to? go.?

Emotion unknown he wrapped his arms around her frame and spoke,? Then don?t.?

It took a moment for her to regain that well stronger, coward of a side,? I won?t?? Slowly her gaze lifted and she looked up at him.

Shaking his head a bit,? Stop feeling like yer in the way, and that you burden me. If you did that at all... I'd tell ya.?
For some odd reason that made her chuckle,? You promise??

?No? I swear it.? There was a pause and he spoke light heartedly,? Besides? I need ya? again.?

Again? He made it seem like a bad thing. None the less she blinked,? You do??

Sighing he managed to explain in depth what was needed to be done.

Chibi bouncing with new found courage it smacked Ren?s brain and prodded it good. This was going to be interesting. At last? Ren was back.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-20 18:36 EST

Ren: Phase Two? Blast That Teddy Bear!
Cue Theme Music: Show must go on: Queen

To say that Kaze was a happy camper was well, a bad idea. Blue fuzz of that teddy bear crossed arm and arm. Button eyes narrowed and for once that teddy bear would have not looked cute. However there she was in the mouth of a blue dragon named Icer. Icer had managed to pounce on her, sad yes, but this teddy bear was used to the dragons pouncing on her. In fact though she wouldn?t admit it, she rather enjoyed it. She was glad something good was coming from her being in a fluffy state.

However she was NOT entertained when Icer had produced a few items. Now that bear was sitting in the Shimerscale nursery, arms crossed, and with a sun yellow binki in her mouth. A bright yellow and ruffled bonnet on its head flared out into lace and tied with a linking ribbon, a bow tied around its? neck. And then there was the yellow sun dress with sewn on apron. God she hated yellow. Those black button eyes looked down at the last two things that just upset her the most, a set of lace doll booties, and a? diaper? Yup A damn diaper!

Those clothes were a handicap if there ever was one. How was she supposed to be fierce, wild, sneaky, and well her normal self as Akuma wearing these? That and her ears were folded back so hearing, well that wasn?t going to work so well. For now she was determined to wait, and watch knowing all to well that Icer would either sleep before her or get distracted. However when the moment came that handicapped teddy bear was too slow.

Falling out of the small crib that she was in. The falling fuzz ball landed on the stone floor face first. A grunt escaped that fuzzy muzzle and the dresses? skirt fell over its? head exposing the diaper. Booties kicked wildly and there were a few miffed curses through the binky. Fuzzy arms flailing Icer scooped her up and held onto her this time. Crossing her arms for a moment and then with a pweah! The binki went flying across the room only to be replaced by a bottle.

Oh how that teddy bear looked evil with that dress on. The look she gave Icer was priceless. Pure malicious murder was in those small button eyes. Although the effect only made her cuter to Icer. A rumble through the bottle filled with milk and Icer forced Akuma to drink. The milk seeped out of that bottle and soaked through the mouth?s fabric to come place in the small pile of organs some where inside that teddy bear. Lifting the bear bottle gone there was even a blink of surprise from the bear at the next event. Akuma belched.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-21 19:08 EST
Icer snickered and lowered that bear back into the crib. Tapping her tail against the wall she began to talk vigorously to a giant spider and a drow. Watching from the crib the teddy bear listened and learned until a single sentence made Akuma blink. Icer was heard saying,? Of course Lucky, he?s staying here with us, and so is Ren.?

All movements ceased. The bear peered up at Icer wearily. Then after a few words the teddy wiggled and shifted to grab a better look at her blue scaly captor,? Oi! You mean it Icer??To that the blue dragon turned her head to look at Akuma and nod lightly. Gulping, there was a squeak from the teddy bear, some day she?d find a way to remove that squeaker. With a disbelieving voice the teddy spoke,? Aww really??

?Of course Ren.? Icer softly replied as she looked back to the spider and the gift of coffee as it threatened to make her sick. Wiggling her nose her and the spider both decided it would be best she didn?t drink it.

The teddy bear wiggled a bit. The clothes she was wearing itched. Looking up at Icer she spoke softly, the surprise at yet another person who could tolerate her staying in their life was touching,? Icer can you remove these clothes so I can poof? I won?t go anywhere promise.?

As Icer spoke to Lucky she pulled the clothes off the thumb less teddy. As the teddy was free it wiggled and shifted wildly until there was Ren, the bodacious blond. Sighing she brushed off her soft blue top and tucked her necklace with the glittering badge on it down in her shirt. Pulling her hair from her face she shifted to a bow,? Thank you Icer.?

Something in her head, aka the chibi, was beating at her head again as it danced wildly. Pulling back at the urge to yell at her chibi she listened raptly to Icer as she talked to the spider. There was something about this invitation that seemed to make her breath madly. She couldn?t believe what she had heard. Nor could she believe that after all she had done in the past to even Icer she was still so kind. Bob had broken her confidence down, but love and friends? They were helping her rebuild it.

Ren was coming back and soon that spunky teddy bear would have competition for who was just as spunky. That blond was beaming as she was shown the room she was permitted to stay. Between here, the Estate, and the embassy of Aloria she was finding that there was more to this world then it showed. Eventually she saw herself once again making Wolvie proud. Coward or not Ren was pushing through that barrier to make a life she could call her own, and not the one she had used when she was Kaze. Soon mortal or not Kaze would be worthy of something, and once she had it she?d fight tooth and nail to keep it.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-27 14:08 EST
Ren Phase Three:: Springy Smiley go BOOM!

That bodacious blonde was well a little itchy. In fact she was mental. For nights she had kept herself locked away in a room either at Icer?s or at the Estate. In fact she even wondered if Wolvie was worried about her or not. Then again Wolvie was always busy so she wasn?t too bothered about him. After all she had seen him the other night, that night was a good night.

Blond hair pulled back in to a tight knit bun that seemed to flair every where and a set of black welding goggles rested atop her head. Ren had been tinkering, which may or may not have been smart. Peering over at something she had received in the mail she had smiled. Shifting again she looked at the sliver box like thing on an arm band and then placed it down on the letter addressed to her.

Dear Ren Majin,

I hear that you decided not to come to the Academy even after the marks you had received on the entrance exam. I do hope that our involvement with you on previous occasions has not deterred you from perusing a future in Star Fleet, I am sure you would not hold that grudge against Star Fleet on my accounts. I hope this letter finds you well and gives you a chance to reconsider. It would be welcomed greatly if you would take this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Katharine Janeway

Ren didn?t need to reconsider, she wasn?t going any where. Ever.

As she stuck out her tongue looking down at a small device attached to a belt she smirked. Then there was a hiss, which caused those blue eyes to widen. There was a crackle and a snap, and then smoke came wafting from the small device. Leaning back in her seat she rubbed her chin, oil smeared all over her face. Granted there was oil all over her skin, white wife beater tank top, and grey work pants. White tennis peeked from under the rather baggy pants as she lifted a screw driver and went back to tinkering with the device.

Hours seemed to pass as she worked over that thing. A few more break downs here and there, but eventually she thought she had it. Standing she wiped her hands, more oil was smeared as she lowered them down on her sides over her shirt. She didn?t know how much of a mess she really was, didn?t even see the spot of oil on the tip of her nose. She was too busy, too distracted on making a few improvements to security at the Estate, Icer?s Lair, The Orphanage, and even out and about.

Frankly the use of rubber gloves had became quite common as she had been named god mother by Snow of young Odela the terror. Her hair would never be the same after that first initial set of golden sparks surged through her body, none the less Odela was adorable. Ren liked kids, though the thought of having any wasn?t an option unless the time was right and the right person was there. A few points she had noted and thus she would settle for the title ?God Mother ?for now.

Shifting on her seat she examined the object again. Slowly she clasped her fingers around it and scooped up the arm band. It was time to test her invention and she knew just how to do it. However she would need a witness. Scrolling bits on paper she handed them to Jock her beloved Scottie. Speaking softly in that honey sweet voice as she scratched his ear,? Jock? Find Wolvie? See if ya can?t get him alone as well?? Winking to the dog she scooped up a bag and moved for a more convenient place to perform a test.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-28 22:57 EST

Ren found Wolvie first after a side chat she had with Darkmere about her confidence. Granted she was still a coward but! There was a surge of outwardly growing confidence from all her tinkering and self relating. The bear inside was pushing through and eventually that spunk was shining through. The tinkering was her therapy, her source of feeling useful, and her way of making Wolvie proud. She had already placed the device on her belt, and was beaming at how well it blended in with her attire of wife beater, gray baggy work pants, white tennis shoes, and grease. Blond hair was pulled up into a messy bun with poofing hair flaring every where, blue eyes peered through that grease kissed face, and the rest of her exposed flesh was just as greasy, if not worse. The blond though messy was still very bodacious in her own way.

There was Wolvie sitting at the lake, he seemed brooding or just dazing into the darkness of the night. She did her usual thing and slid up behind him wrapping her arms lovingly around him. Ren would always adore Wolvie, always, there was no changing that. That sugar sweet voice spoke with excitement as she leaned forwards and whispered in his ear,? Hey hot stuff, wanna see something cool?? There was a never ending smile on her face.

Feeling the warmth of her behind him he smiled instantly. That smile on his face glowed in the darkness as he spoke with closed eyes,? Sure Hun.? Oh how Ren loved to see the smile on his face!

Leaning over she kissed the top of his head before slipping away with a soft caress of his shoulder, she made a mental note that Wolvie needed a shoulder rub from the talented Kaze. As she slowly moved away from him and allowed him one glanced at her oiled appearance and pulled up hair. She saw those blue eyes give her a slow graze as the widened,? Wow Hun? Lookin?? real? real good.?

That blond blushed to his words and looked in his eyes. Softly she pressed her pink lips to his cheek, probably the only thing on her not touched by grease. Those blue eyes beamed at his complement as she led him to a cliff. Biting her lip she stopped him and spoke softly,? Kay? Stay here.? When she got an alright from him she moved away and down the side of the cliff rather swiftly. Smiling as she came to a clearing well in his sights.

Leaning over she lowered a springy smiley face to the ground, it wiggled merrily on the ground. There was a flip of a switch, forcing no delay. As Ren waved to him that smiley would erupt into a plume of debris and flames spanning up and out. That scolding cloud would close around her removing her slender from sight. Black smoke filled the sky leaving Wolvie wide eyed and questioning why Ren had taken this way out.

Wolvie slid down the hill, more thoughts, and more guilt that was not necessary,? Christ.? Looking in the direction she was he instantly? instantly blamed him self. Did he push Ren to do that in some way? No? say it isn?t so,? Ren?!? His cries got louder as he moved to where she was last seen,? Ren?!?

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-28 22:59 EST
As he got closer there was coughing and maniacal laughing. The dust cleared and there was Ren sliding to her feet still coughing and laughing. Brushing hair from her face she looked at Wolvie,? Wee! That scared the SHI? outta me.?

Now he was running up to her, taking her in his arms as he wrapped them around her hips. Blue eyes showed his worry, showed the torment in his eyes. Stammering, falling on his words as he looked her over, no scratch in sight,? Ren? what the? what the hell?? There was still worry in those blue eyes, but now there was confusion.

Leaning forwards she caressed his cheek with an oily hand, a small smudge was left on his cheek. However she hadn?t noticed, she kissed his lips softly. That just made her tingle, made her shiver happily that even though he was single, she had the privilege to do that. She went to speak, but was interrupted by a voice and a beep,? Shield strength at twenty percent.?

When she kissed him, he kissed back, hard. Relief poured from him as he looked into those soft blues that locked with his,?Wha? What was that??

Practically hopping out of his arms, even though she was hesitant to leave them, she looked down to her waist. Pulling that silver device from her hips there was a hiss as a blue glimmer appeared then faded. Smiling she waggled it at him as she spoke,? Personal shield? nice little gizmo? considering I had it on low?? Pausing she looked at the bafflement on his face before she continued,? It measures stress levels on the wearer?? Looking back to the patch of land that had been scorched, burned, and broken she beamed with pride before looking back at him,? Now I knew that little bit was coming, but! For someone caught on suprise there might be a little bit of a sun burn in cases like that." Snickering lightly she bit her lip.

He looked over at the hole in the earth left by the blast before turning back to her. There was a soft, but strict tone to his voice,? Ren? don?t ya ever do that again? Ya had me shittin? bricks?? Still there was relief in those sky blue orbs as gave a sigh of relief.

Smiling a glittery pearl smile to him she let the tip of her tongue peek between the layers of teeth. Diving for her pocket she pulled out an identical gizmo just for him. Speaking softly to him,? Well I did test it before hand.? she leaned in to give him another kiss,? Thanks for the worry though Hun.?

Lifting a hand to take the device, he lifted the other to the back of her neck. Softly he kissed her back and gave a soft tender low thrum to her,? I hafta worry about you, ya know, I care about you a lot.?

She would close her eyes to his touch, as another wave of tingles erupted over her skin. Letting her lips curl into a soft smile centimeters from his own, " And that's why I made it... because I worry about you. I care about you a lot too Wolvie. I just want you to be safe."

Now his voice was a gentile whisper as he gave her an Eskimo kiss,? Thank you Baby.?

Softly she whispered back, that pearl smile still playing on her dirty face,?No, Thank you for letting me in the basement in the Estate.?

Again the soft thrum of his voice graced her ears,? Only the people I trust most are allowed in there, and apparently... I made the right choice.?

Blushing to his words, though it was hard to see considering how dirty her face was,? I won?t let you down Wolvie?? She would shake her head to that as she spoke again just as softly,?Never, ever.?

His eyes were still rested on her,? You never have Hun, and I doubt you ever will. You?re a blessing.?

Blushing softly, he had those words that made her weak in the knees. Grazing her lips against his softly she spoke lightly,? I like tinkering? It makes me feel useful again.?

Giving her another soft Eskimo kiss, it seemed Wolvie didn?t want to be as single as he thought. However for now? he?d keep things the way they are, but he just? liked being cute with her,? You were never unuseful Ren.?

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-11-28 22:59 EST
Ren knew Wolvie was having fun, she wanted that for him, wanted to see him always smiling like he was now. As he stepped away from her, removing her painfully from his arms she looked in his eyes and finally saw the streak on his cheek her hand had left. Blinking she looked down at her hands and clothes. She was a mess! Blushing she brushed her oiled hands over her wife beater and her mind muttered a few silent curses, she wanted always to look her best around Wolvie, right now was certainly not her best!

Still he managed to make her blush, even make her laugh; he was her weakness through and through. A few laughs here and there as they flirted, it was what they do, and it was what made them cute. The more and more they talked the more and more she never wanted to leave his side. The promise of lesions, a gift, and plans that night; then those faceless eyes fell upon them. Their moments always short lived a new face was brought into the mix. Aly was a friend of Wolvie?s one that didn?t scare her, worried her more like, from the look she was giving him with her vampiric eyes. Excusing herself from Wolvie and his friend she knew where to wait for him, and he would always know how to find her. That grease monkey would wait forever for that man, oh how she loved that man.

Ren would never show him her jealousy or anger for those women who saw only the man in him. She didn?t know how to explain it, but those eyes from that stranger bothered her. However Wolvie was his own man, she would honor any choice he made in life, she wouldn?t think of him in an ill way ever, she loved him too much for that. Even when Gabe had told her what he?d seen she hadn?t cared, Wolvie had his reasons, and never kept secrets from her, though she told him over and over he never needed to explain himself. Wolvie was single, so was Ren, still her interest remained on him.

AkumaSama

Date: 2007-12-09 20:30 EST
:Ren Phase Four: The walls begin to rebuild.
Cue theme music: Holding out for a Hero by Bonie Tyler.

From showing Wolvie her last project, the spacewing rebuilt just for him. To the way he was acting that night around her as he was trying to break it nice to her what had happened. Then there were a few things here and there, loss of inspiration. Her daughter Hina still is missing for days now on end. And even the inner torment in knowing that something just wasn?t right, she kept feeling like someone was following her every step she took. Ren had taken to locking herself in the basement of the Estate and brooding the only way she knew how. Looking over old age reports. That and examining her gift from Janeway rather fretfully.

Looking over to it again she looked away, a few things were still burning through her mind. That argument with Wolvie, running away like she did, showing yet again how pathetic she was. Then again she was reviewing security when she saw a few things. A man testing security that disturbed her, Wolvie was informed immediately. Then there was that blissful fact that despite how she felt she had to step back. Graceful as ever she did, above all she wanted Wolvie?s happiness, but now she was back to business. The Shimmerscales were having a few problems of their own. Akantha had reported trouble on her end with friends and was supposed to be heading up security at the place there and at the cottage.

It looked like yet again there would be a time where Ren would hardly be seen at the Estate, Storm even made threatened to lock her in the Shimmarscale lair, due to some issues she was having mentally at present time. Ren had met someone, but they had been gone for a week now, the worry and stress of that seemed to be highly bothering her. Protection levels were going up all over the place, what with this whole bombing at the marketplace, the rhapsody rapist being out and about, and then there was those random little attacks all over the place. Ren was soon loosing her mind over the mess and the several small jobs she had taken were well madness to her head.

A few people here and there were trying to be kind and understanding to her, although if she lost it a bit too much. Mental break downs would set in and Ren would snap into Akuma and start screaming here and there at all the people. It was said to her that she needed a vacation, that was doubted to happen. Kaze Majin her sister and soul had been locked down for days due to a few attacks on her by an anonymous source, though they all knew Kaze just wasn?t telling for the hell of it. Sina and Fazool finally got hitched, it was great, although they didn?t perform the ceremony around anyone. The new spread fast however, Sina with a ring around her finger was just too hard to miss.

Then there was the fact that Hina was missing, though I?m sure that point had already been made, she had been spotted here and there, but it was soon discovered that that Hina was just a image made to play on others. Still no one seemed to care, no one but Ren she was determined to find that rapist and set him in his place. The amount of tolerance given to this event was despicable, degusting, even a disgrace, Ren needed to find someone to help her. Wolvie seemed to be gone. Though he hadn?t informed her he was going. That was dandy though, Wolvie was a big man and Ren just didn?t seem to have the heart at the moment to stay in the same room with him without bursting into tears later.

Still she stayed, she wanted to show she was there for Wolvie twenty four seven. Still her mind rested on that one person she desperately needed, severely wanted to see. That person seemed to always take her frown and turn it upside down recently, but Kaze Majin was keeping secrets, not telling her anything. Kaze was being a point blank female dog, because she knew exactly where this person was and not uttering a word. Angry, upset, annoyed, and well depressed Ren had taken to lurking in the basement, half heartedly tinkering. Ren hadn?t finished a project in days. That bodacious blonde was going through phase four in a hard way. The angry chibi in her head, was making it a lot worse.