Topic: A Queen Arrives

Grace

Date: 2006-04-20 12:17 EST
The carriage charged down the streets, slowing for no one, not that anyone was out to get in its way, and surely anyone seeing the dark shadow of the carriage being pulled by what appeared to be six demon horses would have sent them fleeing. Rigging and tracings snapped and jingled with each cantered step, the horses in perfect union, throwing themselves into their collars, the carriage wheels spinning quickly over the cobble stone and cement as it entered west end. The drive snapped the whip over the beast's heads once more and the horses drove on, faster through the darkness.

When the tall brownstone and shop came into view they slowed to a collective trot then to a walk and finally halted. Grace didn't move as she swilled what was left of her drink, sipping at it, finishing it, letting the flavor linger on her tongue before she smiled darkly. Yes there he was she could feel him outside the carriage beyond her sight, inside one of the buildings. She wondered silently if he would make her find him.

Marcus stalked down the stairs of his store, wiping fresh blood from his hands and humming softly to himself. Upstairs he had left his most resent donor, hanging by her ankles swaying in the chains. He had chosen her for so many reasons, she was young, beautiful, at her sexual peek, and very rich. He had spent hours bringing her so much pleasure, teasing her until her blood boiled, then he had suddenly tied her, hung her and made a perfect incision in her shoulder as she screamed in fear.

Her blood would be sweet, filled with her every emotion, her fear, her lust, her strength, he had tempered her, and now he was draining her. Once she passed out he had quickly slit her throat and chest wide open to finish the draining. It had pleased him very much, but what he really wanted to bleed dry was Talomar's old valet, she had been something, unique in her strength, scared of nothing, a woman of great conviction, he wanted her, he longed for her.

It had greatly disappointed him when Talomar had sent her to reside with one of his undead children, but he was a patient man, eventually Maria would grow boring to Talomar's child, as she had to him, and then Marcus would be there to sweep her up, and finish her off before mortality did. Yes, he swore it to himself he would have her blood flowing into him. Maybe he would keep her a while, prolong her death with slow feedings, keep her flavor just for himself. He had been dreaming about what the asian would look like spread before him he had sensed her, she was coming, his queen, his Grace.

Now he was moving down the stairs quickly, he needed her now, he had needs unfull filled as he pushed out the door to see the carriage in front of him and he rushed to the door in three long strides, gripping the handle and yanking it open to look up at her.

Grace slowly set down the empty glass and looked down at her lord, seeing the lust in his eyes as she slowly moved offering him her hand, "My master," she breathed.

He helped her from the carriage and smiled at her with a flash of fangs, "My Queen, I hope your trip went well," he answered smoothly.

"Very," she curtsied low, her eyes on his feet and waited.

Marcus smiled at her, seeing her like that made him long for her more, he could see down the front of her dress to the ample cleavage there, the milky white skin that would soon be in his hands. He looked at the big guard as he approached and growled softly, "Get her bags and see them to the east room," he snapped before looking down at her again, "Rise my pet and let me look upon you," he breathed his hand moving under her chin to pull her gently to her feet.

Grace rose as elegantly as she had gone down, her eyes met his and she smiled softly, "I fear the trip has taken much from me," she stated softly.

"I will be taking even more," he promised as his fingers moved over her pale cheek. Soon she would walk in day light and her color would return, he removed his hand and motioned her ahead of him, "Let us step inside my dear, I have much I wish to discuss with you."

She curtsied low once more then moved to do as she was told, the were walking ahead of her with her bags, with Marcus bringing up the rear she knew she was in for a very long night.