Topic: 2015 OCC - All Welcome - Archived

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-12-20 02:41 EST
Even though it's still December 2014, with only 12 days left to the new year, why not go ahead and open the OCC thread for the Lupinossai Glade Territories. I hope you all notice a lot of changes happening and most of that is from a new view point of wanting all people to be free to post SL's and interact more with an area close to Rhy'Din City.

The map that is posted here that shows the territory is just a rough estimate. I am not sure where the Southern Glenn is located, looking through the Rhy'Din Map and Play Settings, I can't get a bearing, but if there are other places that need to be on this map, let me know and I'll add them, even resize the map to accommodate more details as we go on.

I do hope you all enjoy the open events as well!

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-12-28 19:48 EST
I am so happy to see everyone enjoying the events for the Yule Bonfire. I'll be listing and tallying up the numbers of participants in each event and will be handing out icons the week after new years hopefully. Thank you all for coming in to play, but don't stop just yet. The events are still going until Saturday, July 3rd.

Have a Happy New Years!

The Redneck

Date: 2015-01-04 18:10 EST
Had a great time with the events and love the icons! Awesome job coming up with them, and thank you!

Looking forward to more!

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-02-05 16:28 EST
There are two possible projects on the horizon I am considering to make in this folder.

1. Actual stories written about Lupinoss according to the cannon timeline to provide insight to the world of the Lupinossai.

2. I threw an idea out in the lobby one day about making an actual world map for the Rhy'Din realm beyond Rhy'din City. It'll take a lot of group effort to get all the various lands out there in place. Many have seen the quick, rough map I put up to show the Lupinossai Glade area and some are not so sure about it's accuracy. So I am thinking of starting a mapping project to get everyone involved to show just where thing may lay in relation to other places.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-03-25 19:07 EST
Just a quick note. Things are in the works for the glade. Most likely they will be in full swing mid April or May as the move to Oklahoma will be completed by then. I apologize deeply for the lack of activity in the folder. I will work harder to keep it going.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-04-24 00:56 EST
Things are just about settled down here in Oklahoma. I'll be doing what I can to get posts flowing once more. Hugs to all!

Lesinda

Date: 2015-05-02 08:56 EST
:D

NorseLady

Date: 2015-07-05 20:54 EST
Hello!

I want to post a reply to Lene's, and to Sean's, recent text messages to Shy (Playable: Exploration) in the correct thread, but I don't see a place for it. Am I overlooking the spot for IC messages/texts/phone calls, etc.?

Please let me know. I don't want to miss anyone! +viking+

~S

:cool:

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-08-11 11:42 EST
Just a heads up. Seeing as the SL: Under the Lights Majestic was heavily focused on Fleet and Ammy and being of a nature to affect family, I moved the thread from The Alchemist's Fire to Lupinossai Glade to keep it and the subsequent SL's together.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-10-01 01:56 EST
Sorry about the lack of anything going on in this folder or the Alchemist's fire. Two jobs has throttled time and creativity to do much. I will try to amend this again.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2015-11-09 16:04 EST
Still kicking around. Honest. Not dead yet. Nation of Borathos SL will be the focus for me in the folder for now when I can get to it. It would seem little interest is shown in the Lupinossai Glade Folder. I will try to keep it moving on.