Topic: Den 2013 Governor & Officials

Tazzy

Date: 2013-02-03 23:08 EST
*Crackle of air waves as Magik Net broadcasts live tonight all over the realm of Rhydin.*

Woohoo! That was quite an election month! We have just gotten word from the official talliers the results are now in. We have a winner! Ammy Spiritor is our Den City's governor until 2015. Winning by a landslide of 2,709 votes! Congratulations Ammy Spiritor! Here is the break down of the votes.

Ammy Spiritor: 2,709 votes (2,222 from Den City, 368 from Fang Wood Academy, and 119 from Country Side Residents.)

Frostad Shieldar 897 votes (480 from Den City, 396 from Fang Wood Academy, and 21 from Country Side Residents.)

Igneous Fi'igoo 364 votes (200 from Den City, 111 from Fang Wood Academy, and 53 from Country Side Residents.)

Lupis, God of Lupinossai 280 votes (198 from Den City, 75 from Fang Wood Academy, and 7 from the Country Side Residents.)

Below is the complete break down of how each sector voted for each candidate. Keep tuned here for a speech from Ammy Spiritor in the next few days as she announces her Officials to help run the city and outlying territories.

*Crackle pop as transmission fades and ends.*

2013 Den Election Break Down

(All results were rolled with percentile dice.)

Arthour

Date: 2013-02-04 18:56 EST
(A letter found it's way on the desk of the Den City's Governor. It was addressed to Ammy and bore the seal of Bristle Crios beside the address, it also bore the Mage House seal in wax, keeping the letter sealed)

To Ammy Spiritor,

Congratulations Ammy, I heard you're the new Governor of the Den City.
I wish you luck in this position my friend, I'm sure that you will be very successful and the City will continue to prosper under your knowledgeable and wise leadership.

If you ever need assistance, I am always willing to help you in whatever matters may come up. Or, if you just need a place to rest and get away from it all, the doors of Mage House are always open to you.

Yours sincerely,

An ever true friend,
Arthour Chazore-Silverblood, Leader of Mage House.

Crowe Thorne

Date: 2013-02-05 11:09 EST
(Delievered quickly to the office of the new Governer Ammy, the writing showed that of someone unused to writing much, though the Offical Wolf House seal was stamped round too strongly onto the letter)

Dear Ammy Spiritor!

I am glad that you have got the position of Governor of the Den, you deserved it and I'm sure someone like you can easily take care of a city with so many people looking up to you!

No pressure!

Ever need any help with anything you can call your friendly wolf for some assistance! Sure I won't screw it up (well not alot). Wolf House will celebrate your victory and you're always welcome to join us!

Sincerly yours,

Crowe Thorne, AKA. Mad Wolf.

PS. We'll get drunk when we all celebrate together!

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2013-02-12 23:08 EST
The letters of congratulations were sent to Ammy's beach house and delivered by a young dwarf carrier. Ammy sent to both Arthour and Crowe letters of thanks.

~Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am not quite set up in the office yet. The prior Den City governor, Vuusoolta Wolf, my stepson will be in the governors house and ruling seat until the end of February to make transitions to my leadership smooth as possible.

Honestly, I am thankful for this delay. I'm still trying to fill out my administrative cabinet. By the way, my offer still stands if you feel like joining my cabinet and help me restore the Den City to its once peaceful glory.

Your Eternal Friend and Colleague,
Ammy L. Spiritor~

The same young dwarf carrier would deliver the messages, one to Lycan House, the other to Mage house in envelopes of light crimson sealed with a gold ink stamp bearing Ammy's personal family seal.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2013-02-12 23:09 EST
Administrative Cabinet:
Officers to be anounced during public speech.

Governor: Ammy Spiritor
Vice Governor: Frostad Shieldar
Ministry of Defense: Vacant Still
Territory Security: Orion Wolf (Street Wolf)
Treasury: Vacant Still
Public Relations & Foreign Affairs: Vacant Still
Territory Magi Minister: Vacant Still
Trade Minister: Vacant Still
Public Works & City Planning: Vacant Still
Public Health: Dr. Fen Stridar
Agriculture & Livestock: Vacant Still
Power Grid & Modernization Minister: Vacant Still