Topic: ~Out of Character (2013)~ Archived

rawsha

Date: 2013-03-04 20:14 EST
This post is meant for you, our friends to post your out of character thoughts, greetings and ideas for things that may or may not make it into the folder.

This is just a place for us to come and introduce ourselves as muns of the vast role play community we have here!

so to start us out!

I am Rawsha-mun, i have loads of characters on RDI both lupe and a blizzard of other races to add in...at this time and date i think their number is somewhere in the 50s...or more. I currently work as a call-center agent 40 hours a week, a new job is in the works! Looking forward to making new friends and seeing where we all end up!

Mirius Spiritor

Date: 2013-03-05 03:37 EST
Hmm. Hope this post for me turns out alright.

Not so good at introductions, but I'm sure a lot of people already know who I am by now. For those who don't, I've been here for a little while and have ended up with quite a few characters myself. A lot of them are Lupinossai, yes, but I do have others that are other things as well. Such as Aramus Con Jackuss or Myrna to name a couple.

No doubt many have probably noticed I'm not the most talkative person, though I try to talk when I feel I can. I'm one of those people who just like to be to them-self a lot, but trying to get out of that and trying to be more social and interact with others than usual.

Though one thing I should mention about myself is I'm not that fast of a reader and I can't play in busy rooms too much though I'll try here and there. Difficult to read paragraphs that are flying by. :lol:

As for ideas, I'll try sometime soon to be making some related posts to the Den Howler. Will be making a new character for that no doubt.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2013-04-24 02:06 EST
So a mage, a dragon and a elf walk into the Red Dragon Inn ...

yeah I'll let that joke die right there. Tosses out some secretly stashed Real Twinkies to the hard working Lupe players.

Thought I'd stop by and wade in the pool for a little bit. I even brought me rubber ducky!

I can't wait for allergy season to go away.

Rhiannon Brock

Date: 2013-06-30 00:01 EST
Hi! Just wanted to drop a compliment on the lovely job that was done on the Songpaw Inn and Tavern. Will you be posting interior shots, too?

Dosha Songpaw

Date: 2013-07-03 01:48 EST
Oh thanks so much! :) I am planning on posting more much more to come as I go, there are interior shots and posting about the exterior land around the inn as well just taking my time with the post. There are gardens and much more coming!

Thanks again :)

Rhiannon Brock

Date: 2013-07-04 00:52 EST
You're welcome! I look forward to seeing more. :)

Arthour

Date: 2013-07-04 11:02 EST
::Sticks his head in to wave and smile:: So, what happened to that mage, dragon and that elf that walked into the Inn? XD

Mirius Spiritor

Date: 2013-07-04 16:29 EST
I think what happened was that the elf was turned into bacon by the mage, which resulted in the dragon wanting to eat the bacon. But the bacon wiggled from the dragon's grasp. The mage tried to turn the bacon back into an elf, but he couldn't so he turned the dragon into bacon to keep the dragon from eating the other bacon. From there it only got out of hand as both bacon began to fight each other. I think in the end it into a Bacon Brawl.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2013-12-24 14:36 EST
Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, happy belated Yule and happy Holidays to all!

Arthour

Date: 2013-12-24 15:08 EST
Merry Christmas, Lupes and all XD

Baby Ice

Date: 2013-12-25 09:38 EST
happy holidays to our friends

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-01-05 17:49 EST
Hello to all. It's a new year and there are many changes in store for the Den City as Ammy takes over being Governor in February. Hopefully new life is breathed into the Lupinossai hub of activity. Everyone is welcome to participate and post in the Den City folder. Looking forward to giving this new year a lot of hope and hardwork for this folder.

Ammy Spiritor

Fiona ONeill

Date: 2014-01-15 20:46 EST
Congratulations on 600 posts for Ammy!

According to the Ranks system, you are officially an Ancient Wyrm!

An incredible accomplishment! :D

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-03-14 18:00 EST
Sincere apologies for the lack of posting. Depression, getting and dealing with vehicles as well as job hunting once more has severely hurt my writing muse. I will try to get more writing in somehow.

Ammy-Mun

NorseLady

Date: 2014-09-15 08:56 EST
LMAO at the 2014 Gubernatorial Conspiracies post! Love it! :lol:

~S

:cool:

Arthour

Date: 2014-09-19 03:23 EST
LMAO at the 2014 Gubernatorial Conspiracies post! Love it! :lol:

~S

:cool:

Same XD Arthour's in the mafia? LOL

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-09-20 00:26 EST
Thank you all for sharing the enjoyment you're having with the Conspiracy thread. I am hesitant in wondering if I am losing the point of it in continued posts?