Topic: Yule Bonfire Wishes 2015

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-12-20 03:43 EST
The Yule Bonfire of Wishes

To participate in the Yule Bonfire of Wishes, simply post a wish bellow from your character the coming New Year that may impact that character or another character, or simply a wish for the world. Whether or not the wishes are granted is entirely in the hands of the player. So go ahead and post what your characters would wish for bellow. Let's spread the wishful thinking of the holidays. Those who participate will get an Icon at the end of the event. Have a charity you want to support in Rhy?Din? Post it along with your wish and be included in the donations.

The Redneck

Date: 2014-12-20 12:32 EST
A wish is a dream and a dream is a wish. The poem pinned on the board at a station caught her eye, tugged sharply at her attention.

Thorn spent the time in transit enjoying the feel of the chill air on her face, and mentally framing her wish.

By the time she was handed from the carriage she had the wording just so.
Writing the words out, committing them to paper added weight, as did consigning them to the bonfire.

"My wish is that everyone have what they want, what they need, and what they deserve."

Benjamin Piers

Date: 2014-12-20 15:37 EST
When he was a boy, he wished he was a paladin, a warrior of light who strode in great beats of wings across the world, a bringer of peace, a bringer of hope.

But then he grew up. He settled for being a peace keeper.

Things were different now.

He returned to the dreams of his childhood, and he wrote:

I wish I was a paladin, a warrior of light, with wings made of the sky.

Bring hope with me, donate your unneeded goods to the needy.

Myrlene Spiritor

Date: 2014-12-20 16:41 EST
All she had known growing up Rhy'Din was the chaos that had engulfed her family. Perhaps today, wish written on faded red paper would be heard. Without fanfare or ordeal, the goddess, under cloak and normal attire threw her wish in the fire and walked away.

I wish with all my heart, that peace is brought to my family this year.

Edward Granger

Date: 2014-12-21 18:02 EST
Edward had only just returned home after a long time away. Too long perhaps. So many holidays and celebrations he had missed. He wondered if anyone had missed him or even remembered him still. No matter. He would find out soon enough.

What should he wish for, he thought, as he gazed up at the piece of parchment that someone had stuck to a pole near the train station that would take him into the city. There were so many things worthy of a wish.

Peace for those who had never known peace. Joy for those who were joyless. Love and laughter and an end to loneliness for those who were lonely. If there was one thing he had learned during his time away, it was that he could not save them all, but if everyone did a little bit to make life better for those less fortunate than themselves, then the world just might be a happier place.

He sighed as he tore a piece of paper from the notebook he always carried and put pen to paper. Today, just this once, he wished for something entirely personal, entirely selfish.

"I wish for my family to welcome me home with open arms and hearts, and for once, to try and understand why I went away at all."

He added a small line to the bottom in small print so that the donation that was being made along with his wish would make it to the right place: The Rhy'Din Orphanage.

Dante Keltar

Date: 2014-12-21 20:38 EST
Dante left a note.

"May all the Rhdyian have love and happiness they should have."

NorseLady

Date: 2014-12-22 09:45 EST
A small scroll secured with a red satin ribbon holds Shy's desire for others. The rolled parchment receives a tender kiss before it is adeptly tossed into The Yule Bonfire of Wishes.

Her chosen charity is The Widow's Fund.

I wish that e'ery individual, nei matter their age, finds an oasis of joy during the darkest of dags; that one refuge of happiness that will see them through troubled times!

Jackie Von Tombs

Date: 2014-12-22 17:09 EST
Written in Jackie's picture perfect girly handwriting:

I wish for perfect scores in swim team this year! And all that goodwill stuff. My brother should be healthy too.

Rhydin Burial and Perpetual Care Fund always needs volunteers and stuff to restore and care for graves, cemeteries and redirect zombies and stuff.

Icer1978

Date: 2014-12-22 17:26 EST
Her scrawling writing was still looking ragged, but soon the little dragoness left her wish.

I wish for peace for all.

NorseLady

Date: 2014-12-23 00:30 EST
Over 14 hours have passed since she tossed her first wish into the The Yule Bonfire of Wishes. Time for another one!

This small scroll is tied with a pretty green satin ribbon, and contains only 4 words. As she did with the first rolled parchment she does again with this one: plants a gentle kiss to it before lobbing it into those high-dancing flames, to be immediately consumed.

I wish for sn?!

Proserpina-Spes

Date: 2014-12-23 14:52 EST
Knowing nothing of her past, beyond the last few days, a wish could make things right for her again....She scribbled 4 words....

I wish to remember

Folding it more times than she cared to count...she released it from her grip and slipped away.

Lyneth Granger

Date: 2014-12-23 15:17 EST
With a family who loved her, there was only one very important wish Lyneth wanted this year. After spending a small age on writing it down, she wished very. very hard, casting her little paper into the fire hopefully.

Borne up into the sky in fragments of ash was her wish.

I wish that the bad daddy won't win.

Huh

Date: 2014-12-24 20:18 EST
Abby leaves a little note wrapped 'round a small, festively painted rock.

My wish is for everyone to get what is coming to them this Christmas..and by everyone I mean you, carolers. That fruitcake was first warning, next time it will be coal.

Luna Eva

Date: 2014-12-24 20:23 EST
Eva jotted down her wish in her careful printed hand, trying her best to keep her writing legible, as if someone might still need to read it after she tossed it into the fire.

Her wish was simple.

More of the same, please.

Robyn Granger

Date: 2014-12-25 09:02 EST
Robyn was doing last minute gifts, just scanning for small items that would bring smiles to family and friends when she found the wishing area. For a brief moment she thought she caught sight of familiar faces in the crowd but could not reach them before they melted back into the masses.

Glancing over to where Shon'ge was buying some hot apple cider then toward the fire, she had everything she wanted but she wasn't the only one in the world so she wrote a quick wish out and proceeded to burn in the flames.

I wish that all figure out what it is they really need for happiness, and achieve it.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2014-12-29 18:22 EST
Having a moment to spare on a rare outing from the house, Ammy tossed in a wish scripted neatly on a piece of red and pink wrapping paper.

I wish for our new pups to grow strong, healthy, normal and become fine adults one day.

Matilda Estwick

Date: 2014-12-30 08:46 EST
The sweet old lady writes her wish on a florist card and throws it into the fire.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg486/Matildas_Bloomers/A_florists_wish_zps37b7d839.jpg

Tyler S

Date: 2015-01-03 17:46 EST
Standing by the bonfire and sipping on apple cider Tyler withdrew a folded note from his pocket and tossed it into the fire, a smirk breaking on his face as he thought of how silly making wishes was.

I wish to control the beast and protect those I love.