Topic: December 2008

GossipIntern

Date: 2008-12-08 17:01 EST
Hello Rhy'Din Wednesday!

Mista Gossip himself is spending some time reflecting on the gossip empire he has created, so I will have my chance to prove myself! Hello Rhy'Din, it's Dawn Love!

Tara was spotted by myself, being hostile towards Glenn Alerdon, But Glenn called Tara a tramp, so I don't blame her. There are way sluttier women in Rhy'Din than Tara Glenny boy, just open your eyes and you will definetly see that!

Tara then felt the need to tell us here at the Gossip GangSTAR headquarters about her huge scab ball! A little gross... I just thought I would point that out!

Cole was having a pillow fight and flirting with Mishka. Cole is cute and has to be one of the biggest flirts in Rhy'Din! He was also telling Mishka (who is also cute) about how bad his nipple piercings hurt. I always thought of Cole as the sweet innocent one too...

Sweet and Sexy Samilee Burke has a hot date coming up with Gerald and was asking for advice on a dress! I think Lydia has great taste and would totally be of assistance.

Brandon Lee Morgan came up to me without his Trashy vampire girlfriend Lyren by his side, only to inform me that they broke up because he was too busy. That's ok Brandon. You're better off. Find yourself a nice girl this time!!! And we're not saying this because he was talking about a HUGE donation to us at the Gossip GangSTAR HQ either... I promise!

GossipIntern

Date: 2008-12-08 17:23 EST
Another Flirtatious Friday!

Wolvinator was being rather caring and cautious to Gemethyst after Tucker decided to give her a special drink of his. Sources say she looked like she was about to explode, but we all know how overly friendly Wolvinator is. But Gem was winking at him and blah blah blah. Doesn?t he have a woman or something?

Cole was talking boys with Miss Ivy as well. Apparently she has no boyfriend and the only boy in her life is Cole. She reported that he was the best, and we might have to agree! He was also seen flirting with everyone else he knew in the inn that night. He?s almost as bad as his gal pal Jade.

Brian Ravenlock, who we haven?t seen in forever, made an appearance late Friday night. He was exceptionally pleased to see Sianna Fraiser. He was spotted hugging her and whispering to her? He seemed struck by her beauty or something, because our sources said he looked floored! That seemed a little to friendly Mr. Ravenlock, a little too friendly.

GossipIntern

Date: 2008-12-09 16:53 EST
"What is wrong with you?" Tuesday!

Adrienne Kelly was spotted in the inn with ex Pi brother Matt. He was heard calling her some pretty nasty things and Tyler Redfield was NOT happy. He gave Matt a nice lecture on why he shouldn't call Adrienne names if he wants to keep her around. Then Matt was overheard telling Tyler he's been looking for a place since the Pi split up, Tyler was nice enough to give the little bum some money. We can just call Matt, The Bum JR since he's turning into another Phillipe. Matt... please, save yourself the trouble of being a copycat. Two of Phillipe would make Franco explode!

And I love my boss by the way...

The Detective Alain was spotted putting the charms on Ivy. Don't feel special girlfriend, he has an overly friendly attitude with every single creature who's an innie, not an outie if you know what I mean!

Gemethyst was then seen giving Alain quite the staredown, but she started to shudder and became weirded out, according to our sources. That's cold... but it is sure nice to see one woman not fall for that man.

And since when did Crazy Train Tara become a Ravenlock? She has just about as much ?family? around as they do! Apparently Big Daddy Lucius and his wife Fiona are her ?Mom and dad?. She was also seen being egotistical and signing autographs on her adoring fans. It?s alright. She?s adorable while doing it! The pigtail thing totally works for her!

GossipIntern

Date: 2008-12-11 10:05 EST
Babies?! Some random information from yours truely!

Ok just because of a few births of some of the starlife in Rhy'Din I just had to say something about them. This is just a little bit extra about a couple of new little ones in the city!

Rhy and Dean, Rhy, whom I love because of her hair. I mean that girl is so freaking adorable and she scored Dean?! They are an adorable couple. I've been wondering when she was going to pop, and she did. She gave birth to Haley Jadden Santiago on December 6th at 8:25 pm and from what we've seen from the pictures. She's adorable! Cole Hayes (My favorite cutie!) was there during the birth with the awaiting mom and dad, becoming an "uncle" once again. And Dean's first child... Daniel, seemed to be incredibly happy that he is a big brother! Maybe Rhy and Dean can go over and visit the other new parents in town...

Also, AJ and Phillipe welcomed their TWINS into the world over a month ago on November 5th at 3:15 am. Apparently they did expect the boy, Marcus Francios, however they did not expect the girl, Odette Genevive. Forgive me if I spelled them wrong... French is so weird! NO offence, AJ. I wouldn't want this woman after me when she handled giving birth to two beautiful babies without any drugs or magic pain killing involved!!! Newt found AJ at the inn around 10 that night and took her home. She was begining her labor, and a few hours later. She welcomed the twins. Phillipe was being a proud papa about the whole thing, and AJ lost all her baby weight already! Jeesh.

Congrats to both families!

Gossip Intern 2

Date: 2008-12-19 14:21 EST
Ho-hum Jueves!
18 de Decembre.

?Hola soy tarjeta del d?a de San Valent?n de Issabella! ?Interno residente dos! Sorry, et just comes out easier en Espa?ol. I am Issabella Valentine, resident intern two! I hope I do well on my first try..!

?Comience!

It seems dat DarkmereAlcar’s wife has him tamed! Deh man was seen actually as he always es seen… Being boringingly dramaless! Oh mi Dios how es et that this chicko seems to never have any personality? Speaking of personality, Ivy Garrison was seen chatting et up with Cole Hayes (I have yet to figura if des chicko es a Booze Sista or part of deh Brothers…). Buen Se?or, apparently dey were discussing Ivy’s preference en naked guys, y ju know Cole had his own say on the subject! After all dis time we still don’t understand dat chicko.

Has anyone else noticed deh sudden return of dragons to deh Inn? Where did dese groups come from?! Ef Icer es back to breeding while she’s away den someone find her and put her out of her misery! Come to think of it… Der hasn’t been a sign of Icer’s mate! Mald?galo! We aren’t sure we’re looking forwards to dat reunion.

Okay… Snorlax seems to be the pimp of deh night. Not only was he eating better dan I do, but he was huggling every woman he saw! Dat bear is a lucky ball of squishy joy waiting to explode. Everyone keep yer eyes on dat bear! I hope dere’s a tranquilizer gun behind deh bar.

Tara and her idioto of a esposo were in the Inn again. Last I heard dere was a heated debate en who was deh father of a baby… I believe it was Tara’s baby dat dey were debating about. We just can’t wait to see how dat one turns out. Current Gossip es, dat Tara’s husband es still a idioto chicko with a pointless title. Dat y et seems dat Tara still seems to loathe him. Lar-tee-dar! Tara et es a ding called… Divorce!

Other dan deh mundane et seems dat deh Inn was rather laid back y drama free. Keep up dis routine people y I’m never gonna get paid. ?Oh la humanidad!