Topic: Letters to RhyDin Rewind!

Intern Freckles

Date: 2013-03-13 03:24 EST
Don't have a phone or don't know how to use one? Drop the RR crew a letter!

Noira

Date: 2013-05-22 23:46 EST
Before leaving town to spend a few days exploring, Noira conducted a summoning spell to automatically find and remotely transcribe any texts related to her lost homeland. She'd left without seeing any apparent result, but when she returned she found that the 'summoning' part of the spell had worked very well, while the 'transcribe' part had not... and the 'remotely' part, too. After wading into her room at the Red Dragon Inn through a doorway jam-packed with ratty old novels, letters, grocery lists, textbooks, and more trashy magazines than you could shake a stick at, she consulted the highest authority in the land: RhyDin Rewind, a show clearly staffed by powerful telepaths able to broadcast their voice to every corner of the city. The letter read as follows:

To the wise and benevolent hosts of RhyDin Rewind,

I have heard of your program and its influence in this city. Truly your power must be great to reach so very many souls. I hate to press strangers for help, but I believe you are my best chance I have at resolving the situation I have found myself in, through no fault of my own.

I am an arcane scholar of no small skill as an explorer and a battlemage, specialized in combat magic but capable of mastering any school. Earlier this week I cast a summoning spell -- it should be noted that I cast this spell perfectly -- to borrow the knowledge from what should have been a small number of books. However my spell coincided with a flux in what is known in this realm as the Nexus, and the results were not at all what I intended.

To make a long story short a large number of written materials in various formats, books and letters and the like, have found their way to Room 23 at the Red Dragon Inn of their own free will. Not all texts affected by my spell -- that would have been perfect except for the Nexus -- may have made it all the way to my room, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by misplaced items. I will be here at my room at the Inn all weekend, where I will be returning missing texts to whoever comes to claim them.

Please use your program's reach to inform this city where their missing items may have gone. I need your help to make this right (though it did not go wrong by any lapse in my arcane prowess).

Sincerely yours,
Ilinoira Abernova Tiranel Sibreth

P.S. It should also be noted that I did say battlemage. I am happy to render what assistance I can to those I've inconvenienced, but try anything funny and I will literally set you on fire.

Rose Black

Date: 2013-10-28 15:38 EST
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/RoseDeLioncourt/Rosepsionics.jpg
((Photo shop on Rose?s picture done by Eric Northman mun. Thanks boss ;) ))

Rose appeared at the station and strode up to the first person she could find. Offering a small curtsy she extended a small stack of flyers over.

?Mary Read wanted to send her reguards to Harris and see to it he has one of these? But pass them around because all are welcome! Please come, join us, party and be merry. Have a drink on Bonny? or a Zydrate on me.? Rose said with a wink. She would repeat this phrase many times before her work was done.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/RoseDeLioncourt/Club%20Babylon/DevilsNightInvitationFinal.jpg
((Meeting live in the arena Wednesday Night the 30th at midnightish eastern. Party thread already started Devil?s Night))

FioHelston

Date: 2014-09-16 18:22 EST
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/ea/0a/7eea0a601bd92189648f57913ede642f.jpg
Seiri!! LuvLuv!! You have all the write-in votes to my heart.

Careful, Harris. I may have to steal her one of these days. ~Fi