Topic: OOC Corner

Harris

Date: 2013-08-04 17:19 EST
Feel like sounding off about our content? This is the thread for it! Comments, praise, criticism, it all goes here!

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-08-04 17:25 EST
What about love for my two favorite radio personalities?

Can't wait to see what you two come up with next.

Harris

Date: 2013-08-17 04:05 EST
It's way too quiet over here. Just sayin'.

Harris

Date: 2013-09-02 03:21 EST
The most recent RR, Sublimation: Potential Progeny, is an open idea! If you'd like your character to have one of Harris's future babies, just drop me a line!

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-09-02 10:30 EST
I just want you to know that it was everything I thought it would be and more.

xoxox for the both of you

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-09-04 17:23 EST
I think there needs to be a Harris Daughter Roll Call thread or post.

Harris

Date: 2013-09-04 17:59 EST
I'll post a roll call here for the Sublimation SL and update it if/when it expands further! Keep an eye out!

Michi (Harris + Seirichi)

Sapphire Ravenlock (Harris + Jewell)

Dusk D'Artainian (Harris + Peaches)

Khrysanthemum (Harris + G'nort)

Dionissa D'Artainian (Harris + Clover)

Antiope (Harris + Issy)

Maizy Rynieyn (Harris + Tara)

Mela Cyredghymn (Harris + Sivanna)

Viola Rose (Harris + Icer)

Lila Kathryn Farron-D'Artainian (Harris + Claire)

Tanya Acheron (Harris + Kalinda)

Scarlet (Harris + Queen)

Anju (Harris + Katt)

Isabella Batten (Harris + Edward)

Hatsumi D'Artainian (Harris + Suki)

Harris

Date: 2013-09-10 00:44 EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bIuUp4eGmU

Because realistically Master Shake = Harris. It's easy to see the connection.

Issy

Date: 2013-09-10 20:48 EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bIuUp4eGmU

Because realistically Master Shake = Harris. It's easy to see the connection.

I <3 Master Shake! Though I think most of the time I identify with Meatwad.

Harris

Date: 2013-09-11 23:12 EST
Harris obviously isn't so receptive to all these girls running around, but if you want to do something OUTSIDE of live play, just let me know and we can try and set something up!

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-09-13 21:38 EST
In addition to the other fourteen daughters Harris has, apparently (in another dimension) he got in on with a doll and produced this gem:
http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xx_large/1000947_522102MGA_A_600.jpg

Harris

Date: 2013-09-21 04:46 EST
We're always interested in more content, so if you have an idea just drop us a line!

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-09-23 07:27 EST
Saw this headline on BBC this morning: Harris in court over assault charges

Blood Sister

Date: 2013-10-07 00:33 EST
Thank you so much for the October 6th RhyDin Rewind promo that mentioned the Academy of Bristle Crios.

There may have to be a slight increase in campus security?

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-10-09 21:26 EST
Harris as a teenager? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/322359285799062439/

Issy

Date: 2013-10-09 21:50 EST
Harris as a teenager? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/322359285799062439/

ROFL! I heart this so bad!!!

MaryRead

Date: 2013-10-16 19:33 EST
Harris, loved your comments about my establishment. Wanted to thank you for your notice, for spreading the word, and more importantly... making me laugh. Which I definitely needed :)

I also wanted to know if it'd be okay for me to post an invite here somewhere? The picture I'm working with now is a tad on the racy side so I figured I'd ask first. But after the comment about wanting the owner to give him a call... I think Mary would have to see to it that something is sent to him personally ;)

Thanks again, love what you do.

Harris

Date: 2013-10-17 03:43 EST
Harris, loved your comments about my establishment. Wanted to thank you for your notice, for spreading the word, and more importantly... making me laugh. Which I definitely needed :)

I also wanted to know if it'd be okay for me to post an invite here somewhere? The picture I'm working with now is a tad on the racy side so I figured I'd ask first. But after the comment about wanting the owner to give him a call... I think Mary would have to see to it that something is sent to him personally ;)

Thanks again, love what you do.

You're definitely welcome to post an invitation here in our folder! We have a letters thread that is probably the most suitable place for it. As always, we're happy to help promote player events and if you plan anything in the future feel free to let us know and perhaps we can work something fun out!

Seirichi

Date: 2013-10-17 19:52 EST
The picture I'm working with now is a tad on the racy side.
You know how to catch his attention 8D.

Ducii

Date: 2013-10-19 17:49 EST
laughing SO. HARD. at the most recent Rhy'din Rewind!!!!

omg hilariously awful! I am so in love with Harris and Seirichi's dynamic!

Issy

Date: 2013-10-19 21:53 EST
LMAO!! Well done, guys!

A. Dagger Sasc

Date: 2013-11-05 01:53 EST
How do I got about getting myself one of these sweet mugs?

Harris

Date: 2013-11-05 03:50 EST
At present the mugs are limited to guests that come on the show, but we may expand the criteria at some point.

JewellRavenlock

Date: 2013-11-10 09:22 EST
Claire, you may need to consider the trade with Top Flight. I could completely sabotage them with my lack of dueling awesomeness and I bet you could at least bludgeon someone with half of Cor's leg, no?

Claire Gallows

Date: 2013-11-10 11:15 EST
Claire, you may need to consider the trade with Top Flight. I could completely sabotage them with my lack of dueling awesomeness and I bet you could at least bludgeon someone with half of Cor's leg, no?

::snicker::

On second thought...perhaps I didn't give it the consideration it needed.

Fiona ONeill

Date: 2014-01-15 16:31 EST
Allow me the honor of making the 500th post for the KLIT-AM 900 Radio folder.

A big thank you to Harris, Serichi, and the rest of the Rhydin Rewind crew, who always keep the community up to date on fun Rhydin culture and events in the most entertaining way possible... while still being able to post it.

Still trying to decide what is dirtier? the language on the show, or Serichi. ;)

Harris

Date: 2014-01-16 14:36 EST
The RR team is working on recording a podcast, so please forgive us if there isn't a lot of content while we hammer this out! :-)

Harris

Date: 2014-04-15 03:20 EST
Things have been a little choppy since the new year unfortunately, and that's entirely due to my general laziness (which is why the podcast is still in its infancy all these months later). What we're shooting for at this point for awhile is most likely a once a month posting as opposed to once a week until my tank refills. Just a heads up, True Believers!

Harris

Date: 2014-07-31 13:14 EST
10,000+ views for the RhyDin Rewind thread? EPIC!

We appreciate all the support over the last couple of years and hopefully within the next few months we'll get back to churning out more regular content again! Keep an eye out, True Believers!

Necromesh

Date: 2014-07-31 16:40 EST
I just found and read more of this folder than I'd like to admit to in the space of three hours.

Thank you, Rhy'din Rewind contributors and writers and people and bosses and stuff.

Thank you.

Harris

Date: 2015-05-04 07:54 EST
Technically we have reached 100 RhyDin Rewind posts (Original post + 99 replies = 100)! What is such a milestone worthy of? Beats me!

Just kidding. The RhyDin Rewind exists because of you, the person reading this right now. It's meant to entertain you. It's also meant to inform you. Maybe even... educate you? At the end of the day you're the reason we're still around posting so thanks for sticking with us through one-hundred posts!

As always we're eager to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions for our next hundred posts!

Delahada

Date: 2015-05-04 12:20 EST
I love you guys.

That's all I have to say.

♥♥♥

Seirichi

Date: 2015-06-20 21:28 EST
RhyDin Rewind will be on a hiatus until further notice. Thanks to all who have been supporting the Rewind since it's start!