Topic: RhyDin Rewind : Call Us!

Intern Freckles

Date: 2012-10-13 02:26 EST
Welcome to the REWIND!

Have a question you'd like to ask Harris and Seirichi? Here is the place!

Corlanthis Wystansayr

Date: 2012-10-15 03:36 EST
There's the click as Cor's line is connected. Then the beep to begin his message. Then a few more beeps in different tones as Cor fails to grasp what's happened and continues pressing buttons the phone's keypad at random. Eventually, there's the sound of a clearing throat. When he speaks, Cor's voice breaks and he pauses, coughing and clearing his throat. He collects himself, then tries again in a very fakely deep voice.

"Hi. Yes. Long-time listener of your Rhy'din Unwound Radio Programme. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed listening to you tell me who I should be following in the dueling venues."

He pauses. The sound of rustling paper can be heard in the silence.

"But. I just wanted to say that I will still visit the Outback because Harris is the best. Even if he could not be mentioned on the list. He is truly the Beest. Thaaat. Theeere. Evvveer. Waaas-"

A pause then, as Cor clearned his throat once more before continuing in more normal tones, albeit in a hushed whisper to someone else. "I can barely read this. . ." And then his attention went back to the handset and Cor was speaking into it once more.

"From now on, I wish to hear more about how awesome Harris is. And not as much about that person who is his cohost. Oh. And that Nima person was awesome. She should come back on-"

And another pause, more rustling of papers.

"Okay, I think that was everything. When do you think Harris is going to pay-"

*click*

King

Date: 2012-10-15 09:00 EST
"Yeaaaaaaah.. Ragin' lesbian? You two. Thanks for, yanno, basically outin' me and all for the whole world to hear. I really, really appreciate it.. Not."

There was a pause on the line. Then a tongue click.

"and I don't wanna speak for Candy but, real talk.. Seirichi? if Hydra ever happens again? You might wanna find a new team. It ain't like your eighty-seven team points are gonna be missed."

Corlanthis Wystansayr

Date: 2013-03-04 07:11 EST
*click*

*Beep*

Then, more tones as Cor continues pressing buttons. Eventually he begins to speak.

"I don't really have anything to say here. I Just want the calendar. So. Y'know. That."

Cor forgot to hang-up this time, though, and eventually a rampant tone began to sound as line disconnected.

Gabby

Date: 2013-03-04 08:34 EST
After being on hold *forever*, Gabby finally got through.

"I don' like Seirichi 'cause she outted Kingly to the entire world. But I like your show and I bet you'll have a cute baby. Can I babysit? I promise I won't let Kingly or G around the baby."

After many expletives and laughter on the line....there was a dialtone.

"Hello? HELL-OOOO. Ugh."

Malibu Barbie

Date: 2013-06-22 08:46 EST
"A-hem," she began when she got through. "Someone just sent me the recording of your show about the debates."

"Matt or Rekah? Really? Were any of you there?" She tapped her little plastic heel against the desk she was standing on. Tap. Taptaptaptap. "The only one who came out looking good in that debate was ME! I mean, BARBIE! I'm not Barbie. I'm just some random... impassioned citizen! That's right. Impassioned citizen. And I'm writing in a vote for Barbie!"

"Vote for Barbie! Also, Marc Franco rules!"

There was a click as she was disconnected.

"Oh you did not just HANG UP ON ME!" The ranting at the dial tone went on for several impassioned minutes.

Marshall

Date: 2013-06-23 03:03 EST
The phone rang, and a when it was picked up, a rather amused, incredibly amused, drawl poured out of the speakers.

"Harris? You there? Good..."

"Now, you had your intern interview me an' she's pretty cute, yeah? Anyways, I jus' thought I should make this chance open to each an' every citizen of this town, naturally. Ya'll are all so damn uptight, which is pretty absurd. Anyways, ol' girl flashed me, an' me bein' the man that I am, I had to take a picture, yeah? I ain't get her name, but she does look pretty good up top in black lace. Anyways, this is me doin' my good deed of the week, an' I already sent the picture to everyone in my phone, but if ya'll are wantin' some summer cheer, jus' go ahead an' text me, I'll make sure we see her. An' Harris? Damn girl gave me an application. I ain't need no application, damn it. Jus' hire me."

Before he hung up, the odd killer purred out a series of numbers, fully intent on spreading the simple joy of womanly charms to this town. After all, that's all that really matters, right?

Molly MacLairish

Date: 2013-07-10 10:36 EST
The phone picked up carrying the background sound of muffled screams. The sound became even more muffled and the woman's voice cooing, "Shh shhh," could be heard. Softy, away from the phone, one could barely pick up her words, "This is your fault. You've kep me here too long."

Silence. A pause and the woman's voice is clearer, closer to the phone. "Rewind Personnel. I'm calling to suggest you bring the ranger, Gren Blockman, on to your entertaining show. The people want to know more about the man behind the documentary and hit sitcom, Meet the Brockmans. The dirt only you are capable of uncovering. Such a show would be very pleasing to your audience."

The muffled screams return in the background. The caller's voice grows further away from the phone as she speaks. "Time to get back to work."

Click.

KC

Date: 2014-02-20 02:24 EST
KC snickered as she picked up her phone and dialed.

"Hello? Harris? I've got my dress ready. When's dinner? And stop sending me picks of your dong."

Whafyle Corp

Date: 2015-04-16 21:40 EST
The call comes from the Whafyle Corporation's public liason, Tommy Han.

"Greetings! I represent the Whafyle Corporation. Our CEO is quite the fan. One other thing...it is so totally pronounced 'Waffle'. Have a good one!"