Topic: RHL 2011-2012 Season OOC Notes

MissKate

Date: 2011-10-16 14:38 EST
Hey everyone

I know it's getting late in the season but with me moving to Germany things have gotten way behind.

I'll PM Lirssa's player tonight to see if she still has the matrix for the team match ups.

We might shorten the season this year like we did last year.

If I can get a list of the starting line up for the teams then we'll put our players with them so we can get accurate stats for individual players and teams.

Sorry everyone.

Lirssa Sarengrave

Date: 2011-10-17 15:31 EST
There have been a couple of name changes, teams added, and teams not playing. I hope to have a new listing of teams with their RL counterparts up soon as well as the schedule. I am going to keep the matches from last year as much as possible.

Thanks!

Lirssa Sarengrave

Date: 2011-10-17 15:44 EST
We have two extra teams this year. The schedule will be ready when the Board of Hockey Team owners decides what to do with the extra teams (use them or work around them).

For now, this is how the teams match up. Have a great hockey season!

Teams - - - Rhydin Teams

1000 Islands Privateers - - - Dockside Djinni

Akwesasne Warriors - - - Marketplace Monocerous

Brooklyn Aviators - - - Stars End Spacers

Cape Cod Bluefins - - - New Haven Nians

Danbury Whalers - - - Rhy'Din Dragons

Danville Dashers - - -

New Jersey Outlaws - - -

Vermont Wild - - - West End Wargs

Zahra Khoury

Date: 2011-11-26 11:30 EST
The FHL just announced that the Vermont Wild (corresponding to the Wargs) was ceasing operations immediately. I'd like to suggest that the team alignment for the Wargs be assigned to the New Jersey Outlaws (currently first in the standings, but the Wargs have been around longer than the Templars) and that the Templars be assigned to the Danville Dashers.

That would fill up the team line-up. IC we could just say that with no buyer, the second expansion team didn't fly.

As a second suggestion, since the FHL now has to re-do the game schedule for the rest of the year, can we agree that the games to-date were pre-season, and start the RHL season with the new schedule when it is announced, hopefully this week?

That would put the team line up and the pre-season standings at:

Teams - - - Rhydin Teams
- 1000 Islands Privateers - - - Dockside Djinni (2)
- Akwesasne Warriors - - - Marketplace Monocerous (3)
- Brooklyn Aviators - - - Stars End Spacers (4 tie)
- Cape Cod Bluefins - - - New Haven Nians (5)
- Danbury Whalers - - - Rhy'Din Dragons (4 tie)
- Danville Dashers - - - Temple District Templars (6)
- New Jersey Outlaws - - - West End Wargs (1)