Topic: 2016 Governors Race HQ for Ammy Spiritor

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-10 12:04 EST
((Feel free to launch all questions, interview requests and more here for Ammy in regards to her run for the 2016 Governors Race.))

For all that were asking questions, inquisitive or just plain curious about Ammy being a candidate for this years Governor race were directed to send letters, text messages or visit her campaign head quarters which happened to be a temporary office in the Alchemist's Fire Complex.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-11 14:44 EST
*To be sent out for the Monday papers and radio broadcasts, was a photo of Ammy working away in her laboratory in the Alchemist's Fire Complex while speaking up once in a while to a boom mic:*

Among varied noises of grinding and the clinks of glass and tapping of metal pots was heard the transcript by radio and read by paper.

"I know many have questions to ask me. Maybe the most peculiar one is why I am running for Governor? Well I'll assure you times for questions will be coming very soon when I'm not flitting about in a restrictive area that can be harmful to untrained professionals.

As to why I am running? Well that is not a simple answer at all but I will try to my best . . . pass the silica please and don't spill the night wisps . . . I run because I value and like the fact that Rhy'din has always been a unique place of individuality while being at times being a broken family that can enjoy unity when push comes to shove.

I'd love to see the realm and this city continue to flourish as such and hear more from everyone that lives here about what they want to help make it the place for them and their individual needs. No small task, quite complicated, but anything done with patience and care can be accomplished.

I have children and grandchildren born here and I'd love to see them have the same chances to do what they'd like to do just as you all have to thrive and be unique. Won't you join me in rolling up some sleeves a bit and bringing in some understanding to the upcoming year?

I am Ammy Spiritor . . . gentle with that stirring Mary . . . and I'd like to be your Governor."

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-18 13:56 EST
*Flyers were posted around town as well as the outlying areas and sent various neighboring cities. What were the flyers for? Those drawing near to read them or taking one being passed out would read:*

Alchemy Lane 'Street Bizarre'
September 24th
8pm-12pm
Rhy'Din Time

Would you like to meet Ammy Spiritor, Governor Candidate for the 2016 Elections? Have questions to ask? Do you like street festivals? Band music playing? Food stalls and hunting up a good bargain?

Then come down to the Alchemy Lane 'Street Bizarre' on September 24th! Permission has been granted by the Watch to block off the street to non-foot traffic starting at 8pm as food stalls, special one night sales stalls and local bands come together to celebrate the charm and mystery of all things Magical and Arcane! Find various magical or mystical things you might like, enjoy various foods and love the music. Transport yourself into the quaint world of Alchemy Lane as you stroll through the various cottage industries, maybe even take a tour of one of the willing shops offering them.

The Alchemy Lane 'Street Bizarre' is being graciously covered financially by Ammy Spiritor to promote a festive tradition to help encourage growth in the magical and arcane sectors of business. She will be about the festivities checking on things but will be formally at the large outdoor reading patio of the Alchemist's Fire Complex for any questions, concerns or requests as an Election Candidate at 10pm Rhydin Time (Eastern) and will remain until all are seen to.

Please come and enjoy the festivities and help encourage the magical and arcane business sectors of the Market Place District. All vendors, shop owners, caterers and performers wishing to attend and help make this 'Street Bizarre' more lively, please contact us at Alchemy Lane 'Street Bizarre' Office.

*Attached to each flyer is a coupon for a free drink and meal at the Alchemist's Fire Complex upon presentation of the coupon.*

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-20 12:55 EST
After the Town Hall meeting last night by Governor Ebon Ilnaren, Ammy was now aware time was vastly of the essence to be seen and get to know people more. Putting her head together with her tiny Campaign staff of some family and a few coworkers they capitalized on what Ammy had opened with in the Town Hall meeting. A week long campaign centered on wanting to know what Rhy'Din really wanted in a Governor and want they really wanted done in Rhy'Din.

Flyers were now printed up and sent out to the public putting to use the memeograh machine Ammy had bought to hard work. She'd also put in an order for campaign buttons to honor those that came to speak with hear and ask her questions and give her suggestions for what they'd like to see in a governor for Rhy'Din.

Flyer going out:

Campaign button:

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-21 11:57 EST
As Ammy was finishing wrapping up several orders of books, a few wands and some casting sundries for a customer she looked up at the TV in her shop hearing the news that was broadcasted. Dockside Explosion Disrupts Rally, 50+ Dead or Injured is flashed across the bottom of the news channel as the report plays. Customers in the shop pause to watch in a mix of horror and concern. Ammy watched the broadcast with a unsettled calm. Violence had begun in full force as she had feared.

Thanking her customer and assuring them they'll be safe going home if they use a free amulet she gave them, she picked up her phone and called The Sword of Damocles Foundation. A few moments later everyone heard her say.

"Look, we promise to aide everyone under racial oppression. Have you not seen the news today? They are obviously being oppressed if they are getting bombed. Don't split hairs with me. Send out some relief aide to the victims of the blast, that's all I'm directing. Yes. Yes. I'll personally cover it if the board finds it beyond the guidelines of the SDF. Thank you. Next customer please?"

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-26 22:42 EST
Ammy headed up to her office from a long day of helping customers in the Alchemist's Fire Complex and jumped a bit at the pop and crack of celebratory noise makers. When her heart was back in her chest and not her throat. There was a small banner across the rafters of her office and her family giving her cheers. She looked at the banner. She'd made it through the Preliminary Round of Elections and was part of the top 3.

She felt really tired as she realized the last week was just warm up exercises. Smiling she joined in the small pre-celebration but her mind was at work already on what her platform would be, her goals in mind, and the project she was starting. More long nights were coming.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-27 17:02 EST
Ammy stood in front of the central fountain of the Market Place in Rhy'Din City. She faced the camera's of several news stations and the microphones recording for many newspapers across the realms. Cameras flashed taking her picture as she stood there with the sunlight and the fountain's water casting an array of light as her back drop. She wore a simple gray gown, belted with a master alchemist's leather belt with many pouches and vials. Her hair trailed like crimson mixed with gold and silver highlights to her waist like a tribute to wars that brought in the wealth of nations as they oft did.

Ammy focused on all of the reporters with golden eyes that sparked with deep intelligence and intensity like molten gold in a crucible.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of all walks and creeds of life and deaht, thank you for asking me to give a public announcement after hearing of my survival in the preliminary race of Gubernatorial Candidates. I will not gloat, nor be proud. Many candidates were noble and of good intent this year and many of their intentions will not be lost to the din of noise this election." Ammy said firmly.

"That said let me address to you all my platform and intentions for running for Governor of Rhy'Din, you may ask questions later this week or catch the Gubernatorial Debate on Friday the 30th. If you want to see some of my platform, come see the Equality Acts meeting on Wednesday the 28th. Otherwise, feel free to ask at gatherings or public appearances. I simply ask one caveat. For security reasons, family time is personal time so if my body guard or others say no to questions, please, refrain and offer me that small bit of courtesy.

My Platform for Elections is based on being: Pro Equality, Pro Choice and Pro Common Sense.

Pro Equality.
I wish for people to view me as their representative for public equality, that they may know they are heard when prejudice arises into violence and they are not ignored.

Pro Choice.
I wish for people to come to me to know that their dreams, goals, ambitions, projects, tasks and missions are never too small, stupid, odd or impossible. That everyone out there has the right to make choices and to receive aide and the tools and help in making their choices come true be it by aide from foundations like the Sword of Damocles, Charities and many other organizations out there.

Pro Common Sense.
I wish for people to know that I will be a fair, common sense Governor in that I know I have no real powers in the matters of settling affairs that erupt. That they will know that if I am to be drug into personal or city issues that a Governor has no say, I will defer to Common Sense and if either party has failed to use Common Sense, let poetic justice be upon their heads.

My intentions for running as Governor this year if elected by you all, the public, is to show you all, as the public that a Governor can be useful to you all if you simply talk to the Governor and share your concerns. Ask your questions. My job is a public servant.

I listen to you all and I work with you all.

I do not rule you.

I do not tell you what to do.

I simply am there to encourage as many as possible to cooperate with each other every day so you all can make your daily pay, spend your money, enjoy your loved ones, have your fun, enjoy your liberties in any fashion and still have a home standing that is not burnt to the ground.

Governors are those who work late into the night, nudging things along when something has stalled, lending a hand when you've fallen and need to get up, a hand fixing a roof, or a charisma to help a wavering cause.

I simply wish to serve you all.

Let me do this, let me help you, use me, talk to me, ask me things, suggest things and let us work as a community.

I will be asking the candidates that did not make the primary if they will me honor them by taking up their causes as part of my Pro Choice segment of my platform. Thank you all for being here. May you all have the day you were meant to have." She said to them all in a Karma Blessing and left the Alchemist's Fire Complex.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-09-28 13:39 EST
Almah watched her creator pace a bit in her office above her alchemy shop in the large Alchemist's Fire Complex. The Synthetic Lupinossai had never read increasing stress levels in her creator this badly. A whisper of motion as she tilts her head.

"Creator, you are seeming quite frothed? Are things not in order for your day? Your schedules are still running as you wish and I've heard no cancellations or errors occurring downstairs. Do you need me to make you tea?" Almah asked.

Ammy pulled up short and regarded the four foot tall android Lupinossai she'd rebuilt from LIDIA when the Soul Sphere Drives failed horribly. Almah was a step forward in progress but perhaps she was too personable. Ammy smirked and took her mind from the acidic dress down thought.

"If you want to get me tea, that is up to you Almah. You don't have to baby me. I'm just.... nervous as a tech with palsy carrying nitroglycerin samples...."

Almah raised a hand sheathed in synthetic brindle fur. "I would strongly advise if you are suffering from palsy not to handle anymore explosive reagents, Creator. You would have to be cleaned up, bit, by bit, by bit, from all over the place, and maybe some light fixtures." Almah gave a small whirr chirp that lately was her way of chuckling.

Ammy just stared at Almah for a long moment. She made a joke? That actually got Ammy to laugh.

"No, no. Not handling explosive reagents. It was a metaphor. Alliteration to how I feel about the meeting tonight. I'm attempting to get the public to try to come together to work together and honestly, I don't know how it's going to go Almah. It could go well or it could blow up. I'm worried I may try too hard and things slip and fall apart."

Almah listened and entered the new entry for Alliteration and the example just registered. Many personal events now cross indexed and cleared up a lot of confusion for the synthetic Lupinossai. She walked over to Ammy and placed a hand on her back. Living creatures like contact in moments of stress to reassure them she read once in books.

"Creator, I think you are staring at this all too much. Pushing too hard. Stress testing is only meant to test material to prove it's usefulness for building, not perpetual torture of the material. You have things in place. You simply wish to get the public together and with them, begin to assemble puzzle pieces. You cannot parse this multi-factor equation alone as you have only a few variables and no way to find the others alone. May I suggest you take Mistress Ruby and have a day out until it is time to get ready? It may do you well for some fun?" Almah said, her LED sprite eyes half closing in a look of talking with sincerity.

Ammy looked to Almah and just shook her head in amusement. Council and care from her android. She never thought she'd see the day. "Alright. I'll go take Ruby on a one on one play date. You have my cell numbers. Call me two hours before the meeting starts so I can go over everything again and ..."

Almah did her whirr chirp again and started pushing Ammy out of her office not letting her finish her words.

Ammy Spiritor

Date: 2016-10-10 14:52 EST
Ammy hummed along as she helped her volunteer staff take down any flyers and posters still in the city for her run for Governor. Wouldn't do to leave litter about. She gave handshakes and thanks to those that had helped and assured them it was a well fought shot in the dark and a good run they had. Now it was time that they go back to their normal lives and she went back to sorting out the Safe Zone Project as a citizen.

Everyone was treated to drinks and a hearty 'Dead Dog' party at Cafe Lupe in Den City to treat everyone to some new scenery and the hospitality of the Lupinossai. As it was all said and done, the last volunteer shooed off for home from the impromptu Candidate Office now open rental space for a kiosk again in the Alchemist's Fire Complex, Ammy leaned on the empty glass counters walking through the memories of the campaign she ran.

They had some good points, got people to voice concerns where possible and shed light on how people felt about violent disagreements over being different and scared of being viewed different. Now she wondered what the year was going to hold? Was anything really going to change or was it all just going to tick on in the same old 'look the other way' fashion the city always functioned. Claws tapped the glass lightly. Well it wouldn't do her any good to mull over that, it wasn't her headache or worry now, she'd thrown in hard, put her shoulders into things and still came up short, but she did survive it all.

She rubbed at her itchy lip stitches and lightly swollen left eye now. She had run against nine others, was found semi-valuable enough to make it to third place both times, no easy feat and came out on top of a Gubernatorial Cage Match. So, a good chunk of her focus back squarely in her hands again, what was her next move?

Ammy pushed off from the glass counter and left the little empty kiosk. That was simple. She was still a resident and citizen of Rhy'Din. She'd do what they all did. Make Rhy'Din a better place in whatever capacity she could in her own little ways and help others in their own fights to do the same. She whistled softly walking out of the complex to just stroll the city to clear her head, the pink Gubernatorial Hotline Cell Phone given to her by her assistant was held in her hand. She typed out one last message to all, hit send and let a small ball of sunlight erupt in her paw. The devices melted under the sunny assault was nothing more than pinkish ash that blew into the wind. She whistled more as she continued to walk the streets.