Topic: The truth: 19:00 to 19:56. Monday Dec 14th,2009

Sky Acqua

Date: 2009-12-14 20:18 EST
Libby is Missing so I, Sky should be the second Alpha!

=== Twilight Island: 2009-12-14 19:00:00 EST ===
Duncan Grantly: "Yes." ::he growls:: "Get libby out of here."
alhigheri_mortis: "fine." :kicking the door open he walks in calm as the center of a storm.: "Libby where are you?"
Alexis Grantly: She starts for Libby to get her out of there but she felt something else happen.
Duncan Grantly: ::he sets some magic around the room, making sure libby is hidden. the cowboy smirks, as he turns toward the assiasian:: alhigheri_mortis: :making his way up the stairs whistling all the while his mask scanning for his target.: "marco!!"
Alexis Grantly: She feels the guys powers and it makes her shake, "Alpha!"
Duncan Grantly: "You know the castle is protected , this land is protected. No evildoers can come in the castle, with their powers and guns."
KitamDragonis: ::hears the noise and grabs alex from within the castle and drops her to a safe spot sealing the door:: "you dont have the power to fight him and live ... nor does your brother do i need to grab him too?"
alhigheri_mortis: "what powers? you need to move out of the way before i decide to lodge a large bullet in your head. you won't get back up."
Savannah Liberty Caine: "hmm. who sent you for the alpha."
Alexis Grantly: She begins to cry as she nods, "He will be killed other wise." She looks at him.
Sky Acqua: She had closed off hersef to the world her mind not there.
= Twilight Kisses has entered the room =
alhigheri_mortis: :looking at the guy before him he brings both of his guns up and laughs.: "i'm going to killy you should you decide not to move."
alhigheri_mortis: kill*
KitamDragonis: "then reach for him" ::puts his hand on her shoulder and lends her the ablity to pull him to her:: "all you have to do is convince him to come though alex .. consider this a show of friendship and one that our past can maybe calm down"
Alexis Grantly: <Bro come on I need you. Please!> She reachs out trying to get him to come to her.
= The Wolf has entered the room =
Duncan Grantly: ::he smirks:: "Those little guns can't work. You are in the land of Nauro. A protected castle. You are not protect her as we are."
alhigheri_mortis: "do you know why a silver bullet to the head kills a werewolf?" :squeezing the triggers on his guns one inch silver bullets burst forth to hit him in the chest.:
= The Wolf has entered the room =
Duncan Grantly: ::he grab a hold of his sisters, and the bullets just got stuck in the door::
Alexis Grantly: She pulls him to her and cries.
KitamDragonis: ::pulls him though and sits back down under the waterfall:: "you both are safe here this is not something that concerns either one of you and I will not have innocents hurt"
Duncan Grantly: ::smirks:: "Scared for your brother, Alex. we need to get libby."
alhigheri_mortis: :his feet defying the laws of motion he gives chase, moving at speeds unimagined by man.: "you can't run forever." :seeing his target he empties the clips and reloads.:
Alexis Grantly: She shakes as she looks at Kit.
KitamDragonis: ::looks at her:: "hmm?"
= Stiles Mornay has entered the room =
Alexis Grantly: "What are we supposed to do?" She had her hands in fist.
Stiles Mornay: ::the Aesir warrior appeared in the midst of the Island, his green fire eyes glowing as his black cloak fluttered around his silver-armored body. He looked around himself for a few moments, scanning the place::
KitamDragonis: "let fates play out i suppose"
alhigheri_mortis: :holstering his guns he draws his caster and loads it with one bullet.: "i'm going to bring this pace crashing down around your ears than." :cybernetics whirring hes back at the front door. firing the the gun pure magical energy erupts from the barrel. a black hole forming in the center of the mansion.: "bye."
KitamDragonis: ::closes his eyes and pushes his energy to uninmaginble levels and hair stands on end as the water itself begins to slow and seals the room in his aura pushing himself to the brink to protect himself and the others"
Sky Acqua: She turns to see something happen. She runs and grabs luna running for kit as she feels his power.
Alexis Grantly: She walks to Kit and places her hand on his shoulder to help
KitamDragonis: ::reaches to skys mind::<get you and luna out of here we will be ok just get her out of here and yourself>
Twilights_Chase: "Woah"-blinking-"<kit! are you alright?>
= Duncan Grantly has entered the room =
KitamDragonis: <im fine get yourself out of here its time my true power shows though just going to need to rest when this is done>
Sky Acqua: She nods and shifts to her hybrid form as she runs through to Rois' cave remembering it is magically protected. She shifts back to human as she leans against the wall breathing hard.
alhigheri_mortis: :watching the mansion get sucked into the black hole created by the caster.: "there my job is done."
KitamDragonis: ::lets his aura down and falls over exausted:: "is it done .. is it safe?"
Savannah Liberty Caine: ::the castle still stands as it is portected::
Stiles Mornay: Hmph. ::eyes the serving goblin as if he was considering something. His aura quickly manifested as green fire, green fire eyes turning blue fire as he summoned his Ultima Weapon sword into his right hand from his soul, 10 feet tall and 5 feet wide of blue-white crystal which soul glowed within. With a growl, he swung the gargantuan sword at the goblin, cleaving it in half:: Be off with thee! ::he growled at the halves which careened to land with sickly thuds::
Sky Acqua: She tries to reach out to Libby and can not. She looks to Luna, "Luna can you reach Libby?" She looks confused.
Alexis Grantly: She nods and hugs him, "Kit you did it you protected us!"
Twilights_Chase: <Libby?>-her eyes closed-
Savannah Liberty Caine: "I am here."
Sky Acqua: She hit her knees and shakes her head, "She was in castle wasn't she?" She looks to Luna with a questiong look.
Sky Acqua: questioning;
Stiles Mornay: ::willing his sword back into his soul from his right hand, he pointed the same hand at the halves of the goblin which seemed to convulse rapidly until red mist ascended from them to stream towards the warrior's hand in a twisting ribbon. He, or rather, the soul of Ultima Weapon, absorbed the goblin's blood, sating its eternal bloodlust for now::
alhigheri_mortis: (BULL, a black hole is a natural occurence. magic doesn't matter in side of one. you aren't escaping it.)
KitamDragonis: ( she is dead in rdi .. that is unavoidable and needs to be shown in blood moon record )
alhigheri_mortis: :turning on his heel, he walks away his job done. if by some freak accident she found a way out he would return.:
Sky Acqua: (which means what?)
KitamDragonis: (she is dead)
Stiles Mornay: Hmph, pathetic, Master.. ::he spoke in a deep raspy hissing voice until his blue fire eyes reverted to green fire, aura vanishing at the same time. He wobbled slightly and shook his shaven head:: Bah.. ::his voice was back to normal:: Just shut up and be patient. ::he replied, talking to himself to any who happened to nearby, but in reality, talking to the soul within::
KitamDragonis: (and if she comes back she is labeled as a coward and should be kill on sight)
= Savannah Liberty Caine has entered the room =
Stiles Mornay: To be*
= Savannah Liberty Caine has entered the room =
Sky Acqua: (nods)
= Yejix Zabiru has entered the room =
Twilights_Chase: -shaking her head looking at Sky-
alhigheri_mortis: :yelling at the top of his lungs for everyone to hear.: "IT'S SAFE NOW, YOU CAN STOP HIDING!!!"
KitamDragonis: (so then all of blood moon should put her on ignore end of story .. sorry its just fair play)
Sky Acqua: She sighs and sits back, "So we are down to one alpha and one beta." She hears the yell and climbs out.
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((wait, a god darn minute.))
Stiles Mornay: ::a glance to the severed halves of the dessicated goblin, smirking and then blinked at the yelling voice:: Huh?
KitamDragonis: (( sorry im enforcing this as witness and those willing to stand as witness too))
Sky Acqua: (she used God's name in vane.... -.-))
alhigheri_mortis: :sitting in front of the reckage he removes his mask.: "Well my job is done."
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((i am still alive.))
Yejix Zabiru:
Yejix Zabiru:
Alexis Grantly:
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((they say I got kill without my premission))
Sky Acqua: ]
alhigheri_mortis: (you got sucked into a black hole along with the mansion)
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((duncan move her to where she is safe. some where not in the castle.))
KitamDragonis: (( either way .. it has been done I will post the truth to the blood moon forum she is dead or she is lost in a temporal phase either way libby is not in the rdi unverse))
KitamDragonis: (( it didnt get posted by you or duncan))
KitamDragonis: (( logs will prove that))
Twilight Kisses: ((You aren't allowed to Kill another person's character without thier permission.... =.= ))
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((she is where she safe, yes it was. look at the logs,))
Stiles Mornay: ::shrugs and then yawned before walking around idly, Mithril-shod feet crunching upon the strange ground per step::
alhigheri_mortis: (it's a black hole, so you're safe inside a black hole. good luck getting out.)
KitamDragonis: (( then those of blood moon that wish to follow a coward do so if not I suggest you leave before word gets out))
Yejix Zabiru: ::Yejix is seen in the area where Stiles is, harvesting herbs for potion ingredients.::
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((she is not at the castle))
Stiles Mornay: ::sees Yejix and walked up to him:: Hey comrade.
alhigheri_mortis: (than where was she?)
Sky Acqua: She moves to her old castle and calls to Luna as well as Kit.
Twilight Kisses: (Ugghhh... The same thing with the mournfires. NOTHING BUT DRAMA GET OVER IT))
Alexis Grantly:
Alexis Grantly:
alhigheri_mortis: :standing up he heads home holstering his guns.:
Savannah Liberty Caine: ((paris.))
Yejix Zabiru: "Sup." ::He cuts a few stalks of Nightshade and Monkshood.::
= Sky Acqua has entered the room =
Twilight Kisses: (Got A problem with them? Hey... Friggin typo... And I have A Character that Is dating' one of them >.> I Just Hate the friggin Drama))
Stiles Mornay: ::nods and watches Yejix harvest for a moment:: Ingredient hunting, eh?
= Centius Blackheart has entered the room =
Alexis Grantly: ]
alhigheri_mortis: :walking along the beach his head skyward.:
Yejix Zabiru: "Yea. Can't get a lot of my goods around here.. just the basics I need for X-Potions and Turbo Ethers."
Centius Blackheart: He walks onto the Island with glare. He grins as he smirks. The maker of Libby he had come to find her. Instead he saw a man.
alhigheri_mortis: :looking at Centius he tilts his head.: "how can i help you?"
Centius Blackheart: "I am coming to see Libby. I am her maker and would like to see her."
alhigheri_mortis: "i killed her sorry."
Stiles Mornay: I see.. ::looks around himself, surveying the ground:: Not much around here.. I'm surprised the plants can thrive in such an environment like this in this sector of this place.
Yejix Zabiru: ::He opens his Ingredients pocket in his Alchemy Belt and stores these herbs in their proper places. His belts are equipped with Flatspace Technology in every pocket and act like the ItemServ he has on his Powered Armor.::
alhigheri_mortis: :his hands going to his holsters he thumbs the hammers back just in case, knowing the guns were still loaded with silver.:
Centius Blackheart: He sighs and looks at the man, "How?"
alhigheri_mortis: "with a black hole, the whole mansion slash castle with her."
Centius Blackheart: He merely nods and leaves.
Sky Acqua: She had been warped back her and snarls. She sends a message to the pack that she was taking charge and that Kit was back in. She would talk it out her castle in the glen.
alhigheri_mortis: "later." :heading home weary and tired.: (i'm out.)
Stiles Mornay: ((See ya.))