Topic: ~Auction of 2007~

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:12 EST
~Harvest Festival Auctions of 2007~

Got a crush on someone? Intrigued? Curious? Bid on them!

With The Witch's war going on, people are encouraged not to tread into the northern woods to her atelier to place bids. A hard to spot rented building decorated in sparkles and purple near the bulletin board has been designated for bids instead. One can leave names and amount bid with the pumpkinheads working the place. Posters of the people actually being auctioned off are being posted all throughout town with their information attached.

Winning bids will be updated on Sundays and Wednesdays, though names are always kept secret, since that's the purpose of a silent auction! In the event two people bid the same amount on the same person before bids are updated, the one who sent their bid in after the first will be contacted and given the opportunity to up the amount.

Bids must be placed by November 3rd, and results will be announced during the Harvest Festival. (Schedule pending)

All profits will go towards Governess Kitty Helston's new clinic project. So bid now and help fight against disease!

((To Bid: PM me. And since this is purely IC forum silvers are not what's being used for this. Just keep in mind what your character realistically can and cannot afford. And please do not respond to this thread. If you want to post a character reaction (which you're more than welcome and encouraged to do) create your own thread for that. Thanks! And please be patient with me on this. If you know your character is to go up and don't see them, I'll get them up in good time, and if I'm unable to update bids on designated days, I'm likely to update the day after.))

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:16 EST
Storm

Clad in breeches, a white tunic, and a snug green vest, this side shot of Storm is quite pretty. Hair in odd crimps and curls, it frames her face as she looks into the camera, brow quirked in question as eyes look to be glowing dimly.

I don't know much about Storm, but I've seen her around and she's really pretty! I've heard she's really nice too. One of my pumpkinheads once told me she could use magic too, so she's a talented lady!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:19 EST
Panther (AKA: F3)

The picture of Panther is a flattering and attractive one, bust up he's not looking towards the camera, but off towards the side, pensive expression on his features. Makes you wonder just what or who it is he's looking at...

F3 here is absolutely adorable isn't he!? A big kitty, he probably loves playing and snuggling and napping, so if you bid on him, make sure you have some ball and feather toys! I also hear he's the owner of the Red Dragon Inn, famous and infamous all the same! Which means F3 is probably loaded with tons of money.

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:21 EST
Baker

Surprisingly, Baker's picture is a rather flattering one. The shot looks to be spontaneous, and Baker is looking off to the side, waving to someone not pictured.

Baker is one of the particularly attractive men of Rhydin I think, but I honestly don't know much about him! I do know he likes to drink ale, and likes telling limericks. So you're sure to be amused by him!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:22 EST
Eve

Caught off guard in her shot, Eve is looking towards the camera with a hint of surprise in her features. She's still super pretty though! The surprise just gives off an element of 'cute'!

I wish I knew more about Eve, but sadly I don't! She told me her name was Dianna though! Which I think is her stage name when she's working at the Gentleman's Club along with Honey and Bunny!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:37 EST
Charlie

She's looking to the camera, expression gruff, but playful all the same to the one taking the picture. This pretty blonde obviously has a good sense of humor even with an unexpected camera aimed her way!

Talking to her briefly, I can tell Charlie is really fun and has a good sense of humor! She also works at The Gentleman's club with gal pals 'Dianna' and 'Honey' with her own stage name, 'Bunny'.

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:43 EST
Cassie

This violet haired lady is looking towards the camera, smiling prettily, even if it does seem a touch unsure. Not too far in the background Alain can be seen as well.

Cassie's great! I've known her for a long time now and she's pretty and fun and is really smart. She has to be, since she works alongside Alain at S.P.I. She'd be great to bid on if you have a problem that needs solving!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-25 08:49 EST
Countess Carolynn Wyrmcrest

Rather than a photo used for her posters, copies of a painted portrait were used. In it she looks beautiful and regal, quite the nobility she is.

I love royalty, and the Countess reeks of it, in a good way of course! She has manners and carries herself in such a dignified manner. I can't imagine who wouldn't want to sit down with her for a candlelit dinner!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 13:06 EST
Kitty Helston

In her photo, Kitty is, as usual, looking quite confident and wearing her ever present smirk, a whiskey bottle in hand. And hey, even with those yellow eyes she's still looking good!

Everyone should know by now that Kitty Helston is the governess of Rhydin. So you can bid on her and talk politics with her for the day! That'd be such a wonderful opportunity wouldn't it?

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 13:19 EST
Brian Ravenlock

Looking to the camera, Brian is looking rather flattering and handsome in his picture. Posing and smiling, one can almost there's something actually sparkling around him, but it's likely just the light. Right?

Brian is super cute and a super cook! What more could you want than that? Ladies should bid on him and have him cook a nice dinner, then the two of you can share it and have a nice conversation together! Not to mention I hear he's a super warrior too, so no harm would come to you in his presence!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 13:27 EST
Marc Franco

Confident, happy, and knowing how to work a camera, Marc is smiling jovially to the one taking his picture. Nearby he's got his lap top and coffee, so you know he's working on more gossip for the public!

That's right, the elusive Marc Franco is up for auction!! Imagine the possibilities with this one! Fashion tips, getting the dirt on people, offering your own gossip on people to go in the Gossip GangStar, or maybe even finding out the mystery behind the pink hair! This is one opportunity no one should miss out on!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 13:41 EST
Grem

The usual qualities that make this tall one oh so handsome are a bit lost as he's actually glaring at the one taking his picture! That's not very nice!

Despite some past discrepancies I really do like Grem and think he's a good person to bid on. He might not have much in the way of personality, but he's so handsome and you could probably use him for manual labor! Just don't bid on him if you're bidding on F3 or if you own any cats.

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 14:16 EST
Erin

She seems to be caught in a rather graceless moment, entangled and entrapped in yarn, staring wide eyed into the camera, unable to do anything. One has to wonder why she looks so terrified?

Really pretty and really fun Erin's a good catch for the auctions too! She's so outgoing and you're very likely to have a good time with her.

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 14:23 EST
Kaspar

This cutie is blushing and diverting her gaze away from the camera. Very timid girl here it seems.

I don't know much about this one at all except her name and face, but that's okay! Because look at how absolutely adorable she is! Who wouldn't want a chance to get to know her better?

HGLowe

Date: 2007-07-27 14:24 EST
Somehow, amidst Elly's auction posters around town... Elly herself ends up on the auction block!

Elly

Caught in a moment of pure shock, the witch is looking at the camera, her violet eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. Obviously, she was not expecting her picture to be taken!

Pretty and mischievous, Elly the witch is also something of a trouble maker. So, if she put you up for auction against your will, feel free to bid on her and exact some revenge!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 14:31 EST
Lydia

The green haired elf in the picture is turning, trying to avoid the camera by holding a hand in front of herself but alas, she has failed!

She's shy and looks funny but she's one of the nicest polite people you'll meet, and that has to count for something! If pleasant company is the only thing you're looking for, she's perfect for that.

Elly

Date: 2007-07-27 14:41 EST
Mystery Man #1/Harold

Near the docks, a particularly nice picture of a kinda handsome (yet short) man was taken. He was clad in a black t-shirt and cutoffs, and had red shades perched upon his head.

I'm in love! All you need to do is give this guy some stilts and he'd be absolutely perfect! I don't know his name, but when I saw this shot I had to put him up for auction! I'll be working to find him and get a name for you all!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-28 13:39 EST
The Chicken Avenger

This picture of Chicken was taken when he was hard at work at Kitty's office! He's dressed oh so professionally and looking rather sharp.

I know Chicken is super smart since he was voted the Smarty Pants of Rhydin not too long ago. We're in such good hands since Kitty was too and they're working together for the good of the city! He's reliable and a hard worker, and if you need something, anything done, you should bid on Chicken and have him do it for you!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-28 13:50 EST
Vinnie

The backdrop of this photo is dark, and looks like some sort of alley, but it's hard to tell honestly. Vinnie has a look of fierce determination on his face as he's holding some sort of blunt object. Swinging it at some poor soul's kneecap..

Vinnie is a really nice guy that works at Tropicana Sands! He seems to know so much about the pegasi too! He's great with tips and his knowledge of the stables, pegasi, owners, and jockeys is immense! If you want to know more about the races and the pegasi then you should definitely bid on Vinnie!

Elly

Date: 2007-07-28 14:04 EST
Ryo Tosaga

Looking towards the one wielding the camera, Ryo is in the middle of talking, one lavender brow quirked. Caught off guard with his picture it seems!

I did an interview on Ryo not long ago and really got to know him! He's really smart and one of the most interesting people I've met in this realm so far. And probably the oldest too! I'm sure if you won him he'd make you some udon!

Grem

Date: 2007-07-29 17:10 EST
A sheet of paper, devoid of pictures, found its way to many of the locations where the posters were displayed. On it, in bold print, was written the following:

Caveat emptor!
Before you bid, be aware that not all of those on the auction block have agreed to the terms of the auctions!
To be safe, it is suggested that you check with any you may intend to buy for the day, before committing to a bid!

The note was signed,
~NOT FOR SALE

HGLowe

Date: 2007-08-03 14:33 EST
A handful of Mystery Man #1's posters have been edited now. The title "Mystery Man #1" is crossed out, and written beside it in fairly plan lettering is one name:

Harold

Elly

Date: 2007-08-15 07:01 EST
Formerly Mystery Man #2 - Johnny Smith

Sitting on a bench at the market, this tall, strong, handsome looking man is hunched over, rather involved in crafting something small and shiny in his hands. It looks to be some sort of necklace actually...

The shot of this man really intrigued me! He's super handsome, and he seems to be super good with his hands. You can buy him and make him make all sorts of nice things for you, since he's really talented! A girl can never have too much jewelry.

Elly

Date: 2007-08-15 07:12 EST
Formerly Mystery Man #3 - Derek Volensik

This guy definitely knows how to work a camera. Perfectly sculpted he's looking off to the side, sans shirt, showing off a figure that can't be easy to maintain. Ya gotta wonder how much he works out!

I came across this guy from my good friend Sev. She had his picture and he was just too perfect to pass up for this! I just know the ladies will love him, since I certainly do, and should I get more information on this mystery man from Sev, I'll let you all know!

Elly

Date: 2007-08-15 07:22 EST
Keir Harding

Candid shot! This guy is stepping out of the shower, towel draped about his waist. He's nicely built, but the picture isn't *too* candid, as parts that need to be covered are in fact, covered. A good thing for the children of Rhydin that might see these posters.

Another guy courtesy of Sev, she's so useful, and really nice for giving me this photo! I was informed that this one owned his very own cafe. Wow! Cute, and he's a successful businessman. Maybe he's future husband material? You'd have to really play your cards right for that if you won him though!

Elly

Date: 2007-08-15 07:31 EST
Kacey

Casually dressed, this one is sitting down, looking to the side. Pensive almost. A rarity (for Rhydin at least) she has dark brown hair, and dark eyes, rather than some other bright color other people seem to have.

Another person I don't know much about, but I know she'd probably make really good company to someone! Or maybe someone would like to give her a makeover? Sweet she may be, but brown hair? Brown eyes? Jeans? Someone needs to pay a visit to The Heavenly Boutique to learn about fashion, then she'd be super pretty I'm sure!

Elly

Date: 2007-08-15 07:45 EST
Alain D'Mourir

Grin on his face as he looks to the camera, he's leaning against the doorway of his S.P.I office, dressed up in a nice button-up and jacket. Boyishly handsome and dressed well to boot!

Alain is one of the best people I know! I was going to marry him, but that didn't pan out, but we're still really good friends. He's sweet, owns a business, has a super body, and is a very selfless person that's helped me out quite a few times when I needed it. He's a great catch, so if you want the whole package ladies? Start saving up! Not to mention? He's THE Mr.Rhydin!

Elly

Date: 2007-10-17 14:28 EST
Lilith

Smirking, this lovely fae is dressed in a crimson dress, matching the streaks in her long, black hair.

I can't say I know much about her, but she looks really cool doesn't she!? So goth-chic. You could get her and spend the day trading beauty secrets, or maybe you could get a makeover to look as snazzy as she does! Plus she's just really cute, a good buy for the single guys out there!